Author Topic: Wes vs Shizzo  (Read 17831 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: Wes vs Shizzo
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2013, 06:01:12 AM »
Wonder if anyone will get it....

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
This image is the first picture that came up for: "chunky powdered asshole".  I suggest you do some homework first  >:(

wut

I know you didn't ask me but Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard is good. Mixes well.

ehh it's alright. my roomie let me try some of his but i wasn't entirely impressed. it does mix well though, which is nice. i guess i can't really expect great taste from whey powder.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2013, 05:04:05 PM »

This is an awesome physique at any age.

I have known Wes for a very long time and he is close to the number one spot for people I respect for everything. He is probably the most knowledgeable person someone can go to for any kind of training or diet advice if they are looking to get ripped, strong or add muscle.  He has done it all and has his own methods of doing so that will work.  Anyone who has anything negative to say about Wes is fooling themselves and I don`t understand the root of any animosity towards him or where it would come from.

I only wish he would stay around this place more!

Thanks Adam,very nice of you to say that and as you already know,the respect is mutual.

All the best to you and yours as always.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:01 PM »
Thanks Adam,very nice of you to say that and as you already know,the respect is mutual.

They will be butt fucking within 24 hours.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2013, 05:12:42 PM »
I think I am gonna give this a try soon. I don't want to be cutting for like 16 weeks, lol FAST RESULTS!

so this means I could start this diet at 13% BF and eat any of these meals below 3~4x daily and be fucking shreded in 30~40 days?

544,70 kcal

414,45 kcal

349,15 kcal

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2013, 05:13:15 PM »
They will be butt fucking within 24 hours.
The legend in his own mind has the audacity to insult two true internet forum legends in yet another drunken post on his way to 10,000 posts with zero content.

Hey Jizzo,list your diet,training split,and what type of cardio you do.

Also include some of your best lifts in the gym and some of the titles you`ve won.

I`ll be waiting,but please hurry, at my age I might not live long enough to read your answer!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »

wes
a 60 year
old man that
lives in a
shitty trailer
and leeches off
his lady so
he can show
off the only
thing he
has going for
him in life
his drug addicted
body
Are you still here you irrelevant wannabe?

Geezus,do us all a favor,take your meds and vegetate,you fucking gimmick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2013, 05:16:55 PM »
"repeated tear filled posts?" do me a favor and count how many times i've posted in this thread, and how many times you've posted trying to prove you don't "give a shit", with pics of yourself and how many times you keep crying about how you look better than everyone else.   ;)

as for the hate, sorry but yeah, i hate on people that brown-nose psychopaths that send death threats against people's FAMILIES and put prices on people's heads just for some drug hookups. i don't give two shits about your physique or your work ethic after actions like those, even if you're the reigning mr olympia. no self respecting person would condone such actions.

i notice this is the subject you conveniently fail to address, and try to redirect the conversation towards "hurr look at my abs, i'm so much better than you". well your schoolyard debate tactics won't work. there's tons of people here who KNOW those things i mentioned in the above paragraph happened, and continue to do so. it's a matter of self respect and human decency, not who has better abs, though i'm sure someone like you won't see that or at least admit it to yourself.

yes, i will freely admit you look better than me. congrats to you and your physique. it doesn't really bother me, i'm satisfied with knowing that i'm making progress at the best of my ability, and i have a good 30+ years to catch up to you, whereas you're tapped out and done. it's not a life or death struggle for me. and my face doesn't look like smeagol either which no amount of weightlifting will fix for you, good sir.  ;)

one final word, are you seriously gonna call me out for making posts on a forum? especially when you have about 20 times more than me, in this thread even, AND on gh15's forum? come on man, surely you can come up with a bigger straw to grasp. at least tell me some more about how i never train and how i haven't accomplished anything, it cuts me to the bone oh so much. excuse me while i go grab a tub of blue bell and cry about it.    :-[ :'(
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ws a long winded diatribe that basically said jackshit.

I do agree however about the part where you say I look better than you........I actually train so take that as a hot tip.

As far as me being done goes,I`ll be better this year,next year,and with each oncoming year after that............. and with each succeeding year,I will still look better than you will ever look no matter how long you "train".

Hope this helps boy.

Long live GH15 !!  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2013, 05:18:38 PM »
The legend in his own mind has the audacity to insult two true internet forum legends in yet another drunken post on his way to 10,000 posts with zero content.

Hey Jizzo,list your diet,training split,and what type of cardio you do.

Also include some of your best lifts in the gym and some of the titles you`ve won.

I`ll be waiting,but please hurry, at my age I might not live long enough to read your answer!  :D

Diet: Adonis principles
Training: Weider principles

Cardio: Running from your wife
Awards: Getbig Hall Of Fame, and Man Of The Yearr 2013

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
Well,in conclusion,it`s been real,and it`s been fun,but it hasn`t been real fun.

Back to GH15`s board where there are no gimmicks and the content is about bodybuilding from bodybuilders.

What a concept huh?  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
Well,in conclusion,it`s been real,and it`s been fun,but it hasn`t been real fun.

Back to GH15`s board where there are no gimmicks and the content is about bodybuilding from bodybuilders.

What a concept huh?  ;)
Hahahahhahahahahahaa

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »

My wife is female,something you`ve only dreamed about son.

Have another drink.........detox will still be there when you`re ready to renounce your denial.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »
Hahahahhahahahahahaa
Those pics are about as tired as your posts,but they do bump up your post count quite a bit, so keep posting them as you have nothing else to offer anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2013, 05:23:38 PM »

You have an awesome physique. Seeing it gives me hope that I will someday have abs like you have again.

I am 68 years old and have worked out since I was 16 years old. Sometimes I have been more dedicated then at other times. I retired in 2009, my kids are grown and my other responsibilities are few, so really there are no excuses left for not hitting the gym 6 days a week. I did just resume training after a year and a half of irregular gym visits, mainly because I was bummed about being diagnosed with prostate cancer and having surgery to remove my prostate and fortunately all the cancer. Now I am back on TRT and feeling more like my old self.

Thanks to your friend for posting this photo of you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2013, 05:25:15 PM »
Those pics are about as tired as your posts,but they do bump up your post count quite a bit, so keep posting them as you have nothing else to offer anyway.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »

TRANSLATION:

I do not train at all,I eat whatever I want to eat,usually in a drunken state so I can`t actually remember if it was 10 chili dogs,or 10 Hostess fruit pies,or 10 bags of chips................wha t`s cardio.

Titles won:
Biggest loser on the net for 10 consecutive years,as well as friendless drunk with no pussy on the horizon.

Best Lift:
Lifting cheap Popov vodka to lips so I can muster up enough balls  to post more with the big boys on the web.
::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »
TRANSLATION:

I do not train at all,I eat whatever I want to eat,usually in a drunken state so I can`t actually remember if it was 10 chili dogs,or 10 Hostess fruit pies,or 10 bags of chips................wha t`s cardio.

Titles won:
Biggest loser on the net for 10 consecutive years,as well as friendless drunk with no pussy on the horizon.

Best Lift:
Lifting cheap Popov vodka to lips so I can muster up enough balls  to post more with the big boys on the web.
::)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Now I remember why I liked you to begin with.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »
You have an awesome physique. Seeing it gives me hope that I will someday have abs like you have again.

I am 68 years old and have worked out since I was 16 years old. Sometimes I have been more dedicated then at other times. I retired in 2009, my kids are grown and my other responsibilities are few, so really there are no excuses left for not hitting the gym 6 days a week. I did just resume training after a year and a half of irregular gym visits, mainly because I was bummed about being diagnosed with prostate cancer and having surgery to remove my prostate and fortunately all the cancer. Now I am back on TRT and feeling more like my old self.

Thanks to your friend for posting this photo of you.
Hey Prime,I remember you posting about the cancer.......I`m glad to hear that you`re feeling better.

Get in the gym,put your head down,and get busy my friend,it`s never too late to begin anew.

All the best!  ;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
I've never understood why people feel the need to respond to every single post with their name in it.  ??? Booty and Wes are both guilty of this.

They just have to get the last word in or else they don't feel complete.

It's an attention whoring behavior.

Obviously Wes hasn't been getting the attention he seeks over at GH15 forum. Hence he comes here...posts some pics....waits for the praise and when he's been validated he slinks back over to a guy that has done nothing but help him and the sport of bodybuilding.  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Now I remember why I liked you to begin with.
I always liked you to until you started stalking me,but pellius verbal beatdowns of you  were some of the best he has ever dealt out........made it all worth it.  LOL  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
I've never understood why people feel the need to respond to every single post with their name in it.  ??? Booty and Wes are both guilty of this.

Obviously Wes hasn't been getting the attention he seeks over at GH15 forum. Hence he comes here...posts some pics....waits for the praise and when he's been validated he slinks back over to a guy that has done nothing but help him and the sport of bodybuilding.  ::)
And that is why I love you.  :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2013, 05:33:20 PM »
I've never understood why people feel the need to respond to every single post with their name in it.  ??? Booty and Wes are both guilty of this.

Obviously Wes hasn't been getting the attention he seeks over at GH15 forum. Hence he comes here...posts some pics....waits for the praise and when he's been validated he slinks back over to a guy that has done nothing but help him and the sport of bodybuilding.  ::)
AAAAAHHHH shut the fuck up!!

I don`t need any validation or praise fuckhead,all I have to do is look in the mirror.

I think you`re jealous and I think you`re jealous that GH15 is a success,so there!  ;D

Post a pic of your body.....I THOUGHT SO!!  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2013, 05:33:39 PM »

As far as me being done goes,I`ll be better this year,next year,and with each oncoming year after that.............

There are two "old timers" even compared to me at the gym where I work out. Both men are 79 years old and both me look great. Earl unfortunately had a stroke so his wife has to drive him to the gym each day he works out, but heck, he's still there everyday hitting the weights. Gene is nothing short of spectacular looking for a man of any age much less someone who is 79. Unlike Earl, he enjoys excellent health. These are guys I look up to. If I am where Gene is in ten years, I'll be a happy camper.

Like you say, one just gets better and better with each coming year so long as they actually train like you appear to do and don't just talk about it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2013, 05:33:48 PM »
I always liked you to until you started stalking me,but pellius verbal beatdowns of you  were some of the best he has ever dealt out........made it all worth it.  LOL  :D
That fucking greasy turtle will never get my respect. You wipe the floor with him Wes. You need to come back home.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2013, 05:36:55 PM »
I've never understood why people feel the need to respond to every single post with their name in it.  ??? Booty and Wes are both guilty of this.

Obviously Wes hasn't been getting the attention he seeks over at GH15 forum. Hence he comes here...posts some pics....waits for the praise and when he's been validated he slinks back over to a guy that has done nothing but help him and the sport of bodybuilding.  ::)
And furthermore,fuck yourself.

Just had to make sure I got the last word in.

Can you praise me and give me your blessing?

:D

Been at this internet forum thing a long time,you cannot beat me no matter what you post or how much you lie,because I just don`t care!

HOPE THIS HELPS.

I might not be done posting and replying yet,is that OK with you?

Thanx in advance gimmick.

My mere presence here has blown this thread up.

^^ Just twisting the knife a bit "BikiniSlut".................Oh brother!  ::)