Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez NFL Appearing in court right now demanding prob cause hearing  (Read 45392 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Breaking on SI, ESPN

Some dude was murdered less than a mile from the Patriots' Hernandez house.  Dead guy was "an associate" of Hernandez.   His vehicle was involved.  Police are searching his home now.

I hope he wasn't involved, and I hope Tim Tebow takes Tom Brady's job.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Aaron Hernandez NFL
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:25:45 PM »
Even if he isn't involved, which I'm sure his buddy was getting his weed for him or something, Belicheck will release him. Top notch organizations don't fuck around.

Go Ravens!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:27:07 PM »
Even if he isn't involved, which I'm sure his buddy was getting his weed for him or something, Belicheck will release him. Top notch organizations don't fuck around.

Go Ravens!

No they won't. He is one of their most important players, especially with Gronk out for who knows how long.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 04:28:58 PM »
Breaking on SI, ESPN

Some dude was murdered less than a mile from the Patriots' Hernandez house.  Dead guy was "an associate" of Hernandez.   His vehicle was involved.  Police are searching his home now.

I hope he wasn't involved, and I hope Tim Tebow takes Tom Brady's job.

First my Spurs, now you're out to destroy my Pats. Rob, stop this madness.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 05:16:58 PM »
He's not been cooperative with police.  Cops at his house now.

he's kinda a getbigger.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 05:20:55 PM »
  Another thug

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 06:37:40 PM »
Potential big loss if the Pats lose him...He had a lot of upside but may end up like OJ.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
man thats a lot of ink,,everybody has tatt's and more than 1 is the norm,,,its not my thing,,,but even guys with great builds cover it up nowadays,,,

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 05:32:14 AM »
Well, there's two TEs down. At this point, I am hoping that Timmy T can line up tight.  :-\

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 05:37:40 AM »
man thats a lot of ink,,everybody has tatt's and more than 1 is the norm,,,its not my thing,,,but even guys with great builds cover it up nowadays,,,

Every one has a personal meaning
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 05:58:47 AM »
He's not been cooperative with police.  Cops at his house now.

he's kinda a getbigger.

BTW, there's no upside AT ALL with "being cooperative" with police. Two step plan: 1.) shut up 2.) lawyer up.

This is long, but WELL worth the watch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 06:45:42 AM »
Oh, I agree 1000% with you on the lawyering up thing. 

Dead body he knew, his truck in area, he's staying quiet... they're searching his house... looks very bad.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 07:03:41 AM »
Oh, I agree 1000% with you on the lawyering up thing. 

Dead body he knew, his truck in area, he's staying quiet... they're searching his house... looks very bad.

Opportunity? Check. Motive? Unknown, and if he keeps his fucking mouth shut, it might stay that way. I am sure that Bob Kraft has Bob Shapiro heading his way...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 07:15:26 AM »
Fuck that b.e.a.n.e.r dirtball. He was a troublemaker coming out of college.

Nice ink....looks like a 3rd grader traced all of his tatt's.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 08:17:54 AM »
Fuck that b.e.a.n.e.r dirtball. He was a troublemaker coming out of college.

Nice ink....looks like a 3rd grader traced all of his tatt's.

Nice avatar.  You were right, Boldin to the Ravens=Superbowl.  On the subject of tight ends, I heard Ed Dickson has been getting a lot of looks in TC.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 08:51:02 AM »
Nice avatar.  You were right, Boldin to the Ravens=Superbowl.  On the subject of tight ends, I heard Ed Dickson has been getting a lot of looks in TC.

Yeah...I thought you would like it!

I've heard the same thing about Dickson. Good athlete but he drops a lot of balls. The offense will rely on him a lot this year with Pitta lining up as a WR at times. I don't trust moving Jacoby Jones to the #2 WR spot. In fact, I hate it. Keep him in the slot and on special teams.

Fuck...is it football season yet??

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
Supposedly some teams passed on Hernandez in the draft a few years back because of gang ties.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »
BTW, there's no upside AT ALL with "being cooperative" with police. Two step plan: 1.) shut up 2.) lawyer up.

This is long, but WELL worth the watch.

100% Correct

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »
exactly, rule #1 dont talk to police.................. .....ever............... .....rule #2 never call police for anything in your life.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 07:29:59 PM »
rule #1 dont talk to police.................. .....ever[...]

Can't overemphasize this enough.

Just sit there stone-faced and ask to see a lawyer. If you have to do it for 5 hours so be it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
In America, tell them your are expressing your 5th amendment right before any pre-interviews. You answer no questions without your lawyer present...

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Aaron Hernandez - Arrested for Murder
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 08:16:25 AM »
Still unclear what the charges will be but he has been directly linked to the death, any getbiggers got any inside info.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Hernandez to be arrested
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2013, 08:22:56 AM »
Damn, Hello Tim Tebow.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Hernandez to be arrested
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2013, 08:39:03 AM »

NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Massachusetts State Police searched the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night in connection with a possible homicide. A source with knowledge of the investigation said police spoke to Hernandez on Monday.

About 10 police cars flanked Hernandez's home Tuesday night, with cops searching Hernandez's home for more than two hours. One detective was seen leaving the house with a cardboard box.

Hernandez is not believed to be a murder suspect, according to a source, but a vehicle rented in his name has emerged as a key piece of evidence in the investigation. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported on Tuesday that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates in connection with the possible homicide. According to the paper, the vehicle is registered to Enterprise and investigators were hoping to analyze it for fingerprints. A source said Hernandez's name is tied to that rental vehicle.

A jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man on Monday in an North Attleboro clearing, less than a mile from Hernandez's home.

An unmarked car was blocking the driveway to Hernandez's home. Yasmina Serdarevic, a spokesperson for the Bristol County District Attorney's Office, declined comment on Tuesday afternoon when contacted by SI.com.

A source close to Hernandez acknowledged a connection between the player and the case, but would not elaborate. Athletes First, Hernandez's agency, declined comment when contacted by SI.com. Hernandez has consulted with a lawyer, who did not return a call from SI.com.

A fourth-round pick in the 2010 draft, Hernandez was named to the Pro Bowl in his second season. Last season he caught 51 passes and scored five touchdowns for the Patriots.

After the police arrived 7 p.m., two males attempted to leave the house and questioned the blocking of the driveway. After several minutes they were taken away separately by police, but weren't handcuffed.

North Attleboro is 40 miles south of Boston and 13 miles south of Foxboro, where the Patriots play their home games. Hernandez's area of North Attleboro is popular with Patriots players, as Hernandez bought the home belonging to former Patriot Ty Warren.