Author Topic: Aaron Hernandez NFL Appearing in court right now demanding prob cause hearing  (Read 45034 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Aaron Hernandez - Arrested for Murder
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2013, 02:59:05 PM »
 :D ;D @ Nails!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: June 27, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
Fuck the Cheatriots.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #227 on: June 27, 2013, 03:00:42 PM »
Really Gayor? Care to guide me to the article that states all 24 arrest were gang related?...........I thought so. Sounds like you still have some dirty cop in you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #228 on: June 27, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »
Fuck the Cheatriots.
Was waiting for you to post. Do you have a favorite team?

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: June 27, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
Im Retired at 47 and you?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #230 on: June 27, 2013, 03:06:55 PM »
Im Retired at 47 and you?

Really Gayor? Care to guide me to the article that states all 24 arrest were gang related?...........I thought so. Sounds like you still have some dirty cop in you.

Stay on topic. 10 NAMES PLEASE!  GIMMIE 10 NAMES!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: June 27, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »
OK. I have 20 years of real life Experience in law enforcement And Your Experience on such matters?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #232 on: June 27, 2013, 03:11:31 PM »
OK. I have 20 years of real life Experience in law enforcement And Your Experience on such matters?

I'm a black man. Nuff said. so, do you have that link to 24 arrests stating they were all gang related or do you care to retract that statement?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: June 27, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »
So I get denied gimmick accounts, yet 90% of the gimmicks here are pure shit. Is it because you want to keep all of my talent contained within the Shizzo81 account? I can understand that.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: June 27, 2013, 03:14:19 PM »
The Race Card How lame are you!  Unless your blind its clear the NCAA/NFL has a gang problem And these Gangsters get a free pass because that can catch a ball. A very sad statement about our culture!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: June 27, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »
Read the post! I never said They are all gang related! You can say sorry for being Exposed as a LIAR!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #236 on: June 27, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »
The Race Card How lame are you!  Unless your blind its clear the NCAA/NFL has a gang problem And these Gangsters get a free pass because that can catch a ball. A very sad statement about our culture!

How is it lame. As a black man, I know gang members when I see them. The NFL announced 24 arrests. There's nothing stating any of them were gang related. You made that assumption and now you look like a racist and an ass. Anything else Gayor?  Bust open a fresh bag of 2001 Jay Cutler, prejudging Mr. O posing trunks and bask in the ambiance and settle down a little.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: June 27, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »
24 NFL players have been arrested since the super bowl  Gang members are very active in the NFL! Hers the post!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: June 27, 2013, 03:20:05 PM »
With forehead villainous low, off to the slammer you go,
A tight end once its begun, a wide receiver once its done.

Off with yee!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: June 27, 2013, 03:20:28 PM »
Gang members are very active on Getbig also. They hide in the shadows, yet pull all of the strings. An artist like myself is stifled far too often.  :-\

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2013, 03:20:59 PM »
 So Hernandez is not a gang member? care to bet?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »
Fuck the Cheatriots.

NYJ's fan did it take all day for your to come up with that?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2013, 03:24:01 PM »

If Hernandez is included in the 24, I believe he had former gang ties from college. Is he a gang banger now? No. A thug? Yes.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »
If Hernandez is included in the 24, I believe he had former gang ties from college. Is he a gang banger now? No. A thug? Yes.

that BLOOD tattoo on his knuckles appears to be recent , dont think he had that inked last year

Hernandez reportedly joined the Bristol Bloods gang as a teenager, so it’s possible the tattoo is related to his alleged Bristol Bloods ties.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »
It's baffling to me that these guys can still be so "down" with this garbage as pro athletes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2013, 03:37:59 PM »
It's baffling to me that these guys can still be so "down" with this garbage as pro athletes.
We should take one thing away from this. Obviously you can't escape the gang life. Either that, or Hernandez is as dumb as rocks. But he could understand the Pats playbook, unlike Ochocinco. I fear for Tebow  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2013, 03:41:13 PM »
What gang are you affiliated with? Are you down with the Muscle Mafia, or are you part of the Schmoe-fioso? What set you reppin' for?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2013, 03:44:34 PM »
For more than 20 minutes, Bristol County prosecutor William McCauley stood in a Massachusetts courtroom Wednesday detailing the events that led to Aaron Hernandez's arrest and subsequent charge of first-degree murder.

With Hernandez, who pleaded not guilty to the charge, standing just a few feet away, McCauley went through a timeline of events – extracted from surveillance videos, cell phone records and cell phone towers – that the prosecution says ended with the execution of Odin Lloyd:

June 16

9:02 p.m.: Hernandez texts a friend out of state, saying "please make it back."

9:05: Hernandez texts Lloyd that he wants to get together.

9:35: Hernandez texts a friend in Connecticut that says "get your ass up here."

10:23: Hernandez texts the same friend, "Hurry your ass up."

McCauley indicated that Hernandez recently had 14 surveillance cameras installed in his home. Video from the cameras show two men arriving at Hernandez's home in North Attleboro. Later footage shows Hernandez with a firearm. At one point, Hernandez says to one of the men that he "can't trust anyone anymore," according to McCauley.

June 17

1:12 a.m.: The three men depart Hernandez's home in a silver Nissan Altima, according to surveillance video, cell phone towers and cell phone records.

Cell towers track their movement south on Interstate 95. At some point, they turn around, then head north before stopping at a gas station on Route 128.

2:10: Hernandez buys gas, a pack of Bubblicious gum and rolling papers.

2:32: The silver Altima arrives at Lloyd's house. Hernandez sends a text message: "We're here."

Lloyd's sister watches Odin Lloyd leave the house and get into the silver Altima. Neighborhood surveillance video shows Hernandez arriving in the neighborhood as well.

Surveillance video tracks the car around Boston.

McCauley explains that during ride back toward North Attleboro, Hernandez tells Lloyd that when they were at a club, Rumor, the previous Friday night, "certain things upset him," including Lloyd talking to some people Hernandez had "troubles" with. McCauley did not indicate how he obtained this information.

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello."

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL."

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know."

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on Route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

3:23 a.m.: McCauley says surveillance video shows the Altima at a fork in the road. McCauley indicates that one way leads to Hernandez's home, the other down a gravel road where Lloyd's body would later be found. Video shows Hernandez's car going down the gravel road behind a group of industrial buildings.

3:23-3:27: People working the overnight in the industrial park hear gunshots.

3:27: Silver Altima is viewed coming out of gravel road.

3:29: Video at Hernandez's home shows the silver Altima pulling into his driveway.

McCauley states that the distance between where Lloyd's body was found and Hernandez's home is a 2-minute drive.

The crime scene:

• According to McCauley, police found five shell casings – three at Lloyd's feet, two some distance away.

• An autopsy showed two wounds to the chest – one near the left nipple, the other near the right nipple.

• Lloyd did not appear to be robbed, as he still had his wallet, phone and keys.

McCauley explained that Hernandez returned the Altima to a rental car agency, with the driver's-side mirror missing. A worker at rental agency discovered a shell casing under the driver's seat, next to a piece of Bubblicious gum. The shell casing and the gum were tossed into a garbage bin, where police later found them.

After McCauley finished, Hernandez's defense team requested their client be granted bail based on the prosecution's reliance on circumstantial evidence. "It is at bottom a circumstantial case," Hernandez's attorney Michael Fee told the court. "It is not a strong case." Bail was denied and Hernandez, who stood expressionless through most of the arraignment, remained in custody.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2013, 03:53:51 PM »
hahaha just the time line is fucking laughable

these 4 dumb fucks have to be the worlds stupidest criminals

worst part is , Seems Aaron is the one who is going to take the complete rap for everyone

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:59 PM »
hahaha just the time line is fucking laughable

these 4 dumb fucks have to be the worlds stupidest criminals

worst part is , Seems Aaron is the one who is going to take the complete rap for everyone
As a Pats fan, Hernandez used to be my boy. Now, that bitch could rot for all I care.