Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147719 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: All Zimmerman crime scene pictures here
« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »
is this what happen  ???

Guilt or innocence is not the issue. Everyone agrees zimmy killed martin. Was it justified? So far, based on trial evidence ( and not talk radio statements) it doesn't appear to be justified. It looks like zimmy wanted to play hero, chased a boy, grabbed the boy, got his ass handed back to him, (on the grass, outside neighbors windows) and shot martin.

Dude what case are you watching? the prosecution is getting killed. All of their witnesses have turned out to help the defense. Have you listened to any of the witnesses? Trayvon wasn't skipping down the sidewalk, witnesses are saying he saw him walking into peoples  yards. It is not illegal to confront someone, although foolish. It is illegal to assault someone. Self defense is looking much stronger than 2nd degree murder.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: All Zimmerman crime scene pictures here
« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2013, 10:40:28 AM »
Dude what case are you watching? the prosecution is getting killed. All of their witnesses have turned out to help the defense. Have you listened to any of the witnesses? Trayvon wasn't skipping down the sidewalk, witnesses are saying he saw him walking into peoples  yards. It is not illegal to confront someone, although foolish. It is illegal to assault someone. Self defense is looking much stronger than 2nd degree murder.

So you're saying he was walking near the trees.  Kids pretty much play tackle on my front lawn.  So he had to get out the car with a gun for that. ::)

neighborhood watch is there to watch and call the cops  ???

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2013, 12:00:38 PM »
The prosecution made a major error in trying to get 2nd degree murder.  With the way the trial is going it is questionable if they could have gotten manslaughter.  I know they can ask for a plea agreement to voluntary manslaughter but they can't change the charge now, can they?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #328 on: July 08, 2013, 12:07:03 PM »
I'd expect nothing less from a jury that is the product of the FL school system with 5/6 of them being mothers.

how many of them want to see a gun-toting zimmerman starting fights on their street corner next week, perhaps capping one of their children who has the audacity to walk while eating skittles.

If they convict, it won't be on the law, it'll be on emotions.  You're right.  Juries do that shit all the time. 

I think this really is a frightening image for the mothers on the jury.  he meant well, but he had no problem running into the dark against a person he thought to be on drugs and possibly armed.  If he's not malicious/murderous, then he is CERTAINLY dangerous and irresponsible.

Think about that... zimmerman will be back on the streets with his 9mm in a week or two... dirving around ready to let shots fly, ready to chase high school juniors... ready to fire bullets to end fights he provokes.  Scary.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #329 on: July 08, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: July 08, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
The OJ jury didn't give his ass 35 years in prison because he had a gun in his hand when he demanded his property back from a shady sports dealer in a LV hotel room.

They gave him 35 years because he killed 2 people back in 1994.  We all know it.  Juries ignore the law and do what they think is 'right' all the time.  They didn't want to punish him for a petty robbery of his own shit... no they wanted to punish him for murder AND protect society from future OJ.

IF the zimm jury convicts him, it will be due to the moms on the jury wanting a trigger happy cowboy off the streets, not because of Fl statute he broke.  They know it could be THEIR child walking down the street one day, just turned 17, and chased by an armed man with history of drinking and violence... knowing as long as the MMA trained armed dude gets them into an alley where nobody can tell what happened, he can cap their child and be a folk hero on message boards for it.

If they convict, it'll be due to that emotion... they don't want his stray bullets flying in their windows, the next time he decides to prove himself by chasing down a 159 pound twink high school junior.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: July 08, 2013, 12:14:14 PM »
Also...

Zimmerman trained with grappling for 18 months, then got on the ground with a 159 pound untrained little bitch.

IS IT POSSIBLE - that a psycho with a history of shoving cops and punching women - just might pull trayvon to the ground (on top of him, let himself get hit once or twice, scream for the police, and execute him with a bullet right to the heart?

I mean, if you take out the emotion of "oh, he woudln't do that..." and look at the facts...  He wrote papers about wating to be a US marshall because he wanted to catch bad guys.

Zimmerman trained MMA 6 hours a week for 18 months...  we're talking 500 hours of groundwork... 30 pound size advantage... it's possible.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 08, 2013, 12:16:19 PM »
he smoked the kid , and then bashed his own head on the concrete

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 08, 2013, 12:21:52 PM »

There are a lot of pics out there showing the U-shape cut on back of head happens to match the unique butt shape of that keltec he was carrying.  ;)

He took college courses on self-defense... dude knows the law VERY well... probably had the sense to crack his own head in the 2 minutes standing in the dark with a kid as he bleeds out.

IF this was a well-planned execution... Well, there would be NO BETTER PREPARED MAN for it than zimmerman.  I mean, police training, urge to chase bad guys, hates a=holes, calls 911, creates the fight, falls to the bottom despite 500 hours of grappling training and smaller person... screams for help, shoots in heart, and has a story full of holes caused by changes he made to match the self-defense statute in Florida.

makes you wonder.  IF he was going to plan and do this, a dude with his history of shoving cops, beating women, and preparing for this... well, you could find no better prepared man to pull off such an execution.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #334 on: July 08, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »
There are a lot of pics out there showing the U-shape cut on back of head happens to match the unique butt shape of that keltec he was carrying.  ;)

He took college courses on self-defense... dude knows the law VERY well... probably had the sense to crack his own head in the 2 minutes standing in the dark with a kid as he bleeds out.

IF this was a well-planned execution... Well, there would be NO BETTER PREPARED MAN for it than zimmerman.  I mean, police training, urge to chase bad guys, hates a=holes, calls 911, creates the fight, falls to the bottom despite 500 hours of grappling training and smaller person... screams for help, shoots in heart, and has a story full of holes caused by changes he made to match the self-defense statute in Florida.

makes you wonder.  IF he was going to plan and do this, a dude with his history of shoving cops, beating women, and preparing for this... well, you could find no better prepared man to pull off such an execution.
I think you give this idiot too much credit, 240. He's gonna be blood simple, not cold and calculating after killing the kid. This is the same guy who thought he could siphon off the donated funds without anyone cottoning on, right? 

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #335 on: July 08, 2013, 01:23:28 PM »

Don't bring skittles to a gun fight. :/
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
I think you give this idiot too much credit, 240. He's gonna be blood simple, not cold and calculating after killing the kid. This is the same guy who thought he could siphon off the donated funds without anyone cottoning on, right? 

maybe.  I'm just saying you never know with people.  Maybe he realized he coudln't be a cop, and could be the greatest neighborhood watch guy in the history of neighborhood watch guys... legally shooting a burglar who started a fight with him.  Crazier things have happen, and if you apply that theory, it does work.  He's 18 months into MMA training and goes right down? Yells for help then manages to shoot kid directly in heart? 

even if he's just a simp who likes violence and gun drama... he'll do it again.  He didn't learn his lesson when the state of FL ordered him into alcohol training after he shoved a cop.  he didn't learn his lesson when charged with domestic abuse.  he still says he REGRETS NOTHING and wouldn't change a thing about that night.  He hasn't learned.  he'll do it again.  Scary.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: July 08, 2013, 01:45:03 PM »

So if you are on this jury, and hear this, there is no way that you are going to convict Zimmerman.  The police better get ready for some rioting out there when the decision is not guilty.

"The lead detective in George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case testified Monday that Trayvon Martin's father told him that screams for help on a 911 call weren't his son's. Officer Chris Serino was called by the defense to testify about a meeting with Martin's father in the days after the Miami teen was fatally shot by Zimmerman last year.

At the meeting, when Tracy Martin listened to the 911 recording and was asked if it was his son, Tracy Martin said "no," Serino said. "He looked away and under his breath he said 'no'," Serino said."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: July 08, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/zimmerman-trial-defense-continue-its-case

ooopppssssss!!!!

cops are trained liars, i believe this black man before i ever believe a pig in a suit and badge

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: July 08, 2013, 02:02:46 PM »

Holy shit. Why is everything a conspiracy? LOL so this was all planned out? No offense but dude you're still fucked in the head

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »
Holy shit. Why is everything a conspiracy? LOL so this was all planned out? No offense but dude you're still fucked in the head

in all probability, i think it was just some cowboy cop wanna-be trying to ask trayvon where he lived so he could drive by and steal back his bike.  Really.

for the sake of discussion, which is fun and what we do here... you probably couldn't design a better candidate for a "set up a fight, lose on purpose, shoot in heart" than zimmerman.  It's probably not the case.  but the DA that filed the charges did think so. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »

this
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
Yeah - and the 9/11 tape is made up too.   :'(  :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »

Conspiracy theories appeal to idiots who can't see past their own limited capacity. The internet gives a place for these idiots to entertain each others stupidity.

ukjeff

« Reply #345 on: July 08, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »
Conspiracy theories appeal to idiots who can't see past their own limited capacity. The internet gives a place for these idiots to entertain each others stupidity.

It also makes them feel clever (I'm in on something you don't know about)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »

240's no idiot. He's got smarts but wastes them in the wrong place. Thats why I think something is up with him mentally.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: July 08, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Where did Ashtrayvon get this?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: July 08, 2013, 02:25:56 PM »
in all probability, i think it was just some cowboy cop wanna-be trying to ask trayvon where he lived so he could drive by and steal back his bike.  Really.

for the sake of discussion, which is fun and what we do here... you probably couldn't design a better candidate for a "set up a fight, lose on purpose, shoot in heart" than zimmerman.  It's probably not the case.  but the DA that filed the charges did think so. 

Doesn't matter. If I see some kid walking in my neighborhood I have every right to ask him what he's doing. Its ok if you think I'm an asshole looking for a fight, but I have that right. He doesn't have the right to attack me physically.

This is what the trial is for. Did Zimmerman go after him physically? Doesn't look like it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: July 08, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »
Doesn't matter. If I see some kid walking in my neighborhood I have every right to ask him what he's doing. Its ok if you think I'm an asshole looking for a fight, but I have that right. He doesn't have the right to attack me physically.

This is what the trial is for. Did Zimmerman go after him physically? Doesn't look like it

But if he runs, and you give chase... he feels threatened.   If he runs two blocks, draws a gun, and shoots you because he feared for his life, he could walk scot-free.

Something happens when you PURSUE someone.  When an adult exits a vehicle with gun and starts chasing a kid - that changes everything.  Had he just rolled down his window and said "Howdy, I'm george of the neighborhood watch committee.  How are ya?  You look lost?  Where ya headed?"  and THEN Trayvon started fists of fury, I'd have no problem with him shooting him in the heart.

But following him without saying anything - that's creepy.  Then exiting truck and walking behind him all quiet, that'd freak me out.  Then trayvon taeks off and the dude starts chasing.  I mean, if he's a cop, he'll ID himself.  He's not.  If it's me, I'm ready to shoot because I feel threatened.  A punch seems plenty justified, IF he swung first, and we still don't konw that.

The PURSUIT is what gives trayvon some leeway in protecting himself and perceiving a threat - would you agree, kh300?