Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147607 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #350 on: July 08, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
The gun was not out at the time he was following him for all we know

But if he runs, and you give chase... he feels threatened.   If he runs two blocks, draws a gun, and shoots you because he feared for his life, he could walk scot-free.

Something happens when you PURSUE someone.  When an adult exits a vehicle with gun and starts chasing a kid - that changes everything.  Had he just rolled down his window and said "Howdy, I'm george of the neighborhood watch committee.  How are ya?  You look lost?  Where ya headed?"  and THEN Trayvon started fists of fury, I'd have no problem with him shooting him in the heart.

But following him without saying anything - that's creepy.  Then exiting truck and walking behind him all quiet, that'd freak me out.  Then trayvon taeks off and the dude starts chasing.  I mean, if he's a cop, he'll ID himself.  He's not.  If it's me, I'm ready to shoot because I feel threatened.  A punch seems plenty justified, IF he swung first, and we still don't konw that.

The PURSUIT is what gives trayvon some leeway in protecting himself and perceiving a threat - would you agree, kh300?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM »
Trayvon had the wherewithall to know that as a black kid in a strange neighborhood, he might be followed regarding what he was up to.

If you're a white kid in a black neighborhood, and some black guy follows you to see what you are up to, do you have the right to turn around and pummel the black guy's head into the ground until he passes out or is dead?  

Do you have the right to take a gun out and shoot as you lay helpless on the ground with someone pummeling you?

That's assuming that those are the facts.  That is what appears most reasonable -- black kid with white guy in the neighborhood patrol.  

The kid was suspicious, the adult was obnoxious.  Neither one gave in and tried to be friendly when confronted.

The whole thing could have been avoided at many points along the way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2013, 03:09:17 PM »
The gun was not out at the time he was following him for all we know

for all we know?  ZImm lied about 4-5 things that we know, and if you've ever been able to draw from IWB front while someone is mounted over your hips, then you're the first ;)

that fcking gun was out when they met, my friend.   No, can't prove, just like zimm can't prove trayvon threw first punch.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #353 on: July 08, 2013, 03:12:42 PM »
for all we know?  ZImm lied about 4-5 things that we know, and if you've ever been able to draw from IWB front while someone is mounted over your hips, then you're the first ;)

that fcking gun was out when they met, my friend.   No, can't prove, just like zimm can't prove trayvon threw first punch. 

You seem to be the only person who says that definitely the gun was out.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: July 08, 2013, 03:12:52 PM »
for all we know?  ZImm lied about 4-5 things that we know, and if you've ever been able to draw from IWB front while someone is mounted over your hips, then you're the first ;)

that fcking gun was out when they met, my friend.   No, can't prove, just like zimm can't prove trayvon threw first punch.  

You throw a punch at a guy's face while he's got a gun aimed at your chest?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: July 08, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
in my belief,
it was by his side and he searched, and fuck yes I throw a punch, a knife, a rock or a bullet at a dude he jumps out of truck and runs two blocks with a gun at me.

I look at the totality of things - difficulty of draw, confidence in which he ran into that alley against someone he believed to be on drugs with somethign in his waistband.

Same as I don't believe hermann cain was framed simultaneously by 14 women and that he had never done anything inappropriate in 43 years... (well, then he later admitted to paying the lez gf for 11 years...)

Same as I didn't believe anthony weiner's twitter was "hacked"

I don't believe zimmerman's story.  Just my own belief.  Draw your own conclusions.  he was way too militant and pissed and ready for a showdown not to have that piece out or his hand on it at the very least.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: July 08, 2013, 03:16:32 PM »
But if he runs, and you give chase... he feels threatened.   If he runs two blocks, draws a gun, and shoots you because he feared for his life, he could walk scot-free.Something happens when you PURSUE someone.  When an adult exits a vehicle with gun and starts chasing a kid - that changes everything.  Had he just rolled down his window and said "Howdy, I'm george of the neighborhood watch committee.  How are ya?  You look lost?  Where ya headed?"  and THEN Trayvon started fists of fury, I'd have no problem with him shooting him in the heart.But following him without saying anything - that's creepy.  Then exiting truck and walking behind him all quiet, that'd freak me out.  Then trayvon taeks off and the dude starts chasing.  I mean, if he's a cop, he'll ID himself.  He's not.  If it's me, I'm ready to shoot because I feel threatened.  A punch seems plenty justified, IF he swung first, and we still don't konw that. The PURSUIT is what gives trayvon some leeway in protecting himself and perceiving a threat - would you agree, kh300?

If someone was chasing me with a gun, I would be calling 911 very quickly.  He did have a cell phone. No matter what, unfortunately, the verdict will not satisfy 50% of the people.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 08, 2013, 03:17:36 PM »
But if he runs, and you give chase... he feels threatened.   If he runs two blocks, draws a gun, and shoots you because he feared for his life, he could walk scot-free.

Something happens when you PURSUE someone.  When an adult exits a vehicle with gun and starts chasing a kid - that changes everything.  Had he just rolled down his window and said "Howdy, I'm george of the neighborhood watch committee.  How are ya?  You look lost?  Where ya headed?"  and THEN Trayvon started fists of fury, I'd have no problem with him shooting him in the heart.

But following him without saying anything - that's creepy.  Then exiting truck and walking behind him all quiet, that'd freak me out.  Then trayvon taeks off and the dude starts chasing.  I mean, if he's a cop, he'll ID himself.  He's not.  If it's me, I'm ready to shoot because I feel threatened.  A punch seems plenty justified, IF he swung first, and we still don't konw that.

The PURSUIT is what gives trayvon some leeway in protecting himself and perceiving a threat - would you agree, kh300?

Listen to the trial. Trayvon was sneaking around. witnesses prove this. He was up to something. He is allegedly involved in other robberies and this neighborhood had seen many in the past few months. Now how come he couldn't outrun Zimmerman?

Both parties were idiots, but did a 2nd degree murder occur? no fucking way. Thats why it took 5 weeks for charges to be pressed. The police did an investigation and now the same witnesses who they interviewed are on trial now because the media called for it. Its going to be the same conclusion.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #358 on: July 08, 2013, 03:20:46 PM »
I wonder how the Hispanics feel about this.  Have they all quietly backed away trying not to be noticed?
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #359 on: July 08, 2013, 03:20:48 PM »
240's no idiot. He's got smarts but wastes them in the wrong place. Thats why I think something is up with him mentally.

He reminds me of what they portray Zimmerman to be

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #360 on: July 08, 2013, 03:24:28 PM »
If someone was chasing me with a gun, I would be calling 911 very quickly.  He did have a cell phone. No matter what, unfortunately, the verdict will not satisfy 50% of the people.

lets get real ron, you would be chase down in a matter of split seconds, the response time of bacon in patrol cars are over 10min at times, your dead body would be as cold as orange chicken in a costo refridgerator by the time they arrive to tape off the crime scene

cops dont stop crime, they just show up to clean up the mess

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: July 08, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »
Listen to the trial. Trayvon was sneaking around.

maybe you're right.  But if someone jumps out of a truck and chases you... and you hide in the bushed 2 blocks away... is that sneaking around?  Or just hiding from some unknown grown man who jumps out of trucks and starts chasing people?

THEN, 2 minutes later, whne grown ass man finds you crouching in bushes, you're terrified.  Trayvon was a druggie and belonged in jail - BUT he was probably terrified when he realized despite his best hiding spot, this guy really ran two blocks and finally tracked him down.  Who does that?  

if I run two blocks from a man, and he searches bushed until he finds me, yes, we are having a fist fight.  I am scared shitless and I am the aggressor protecting myself.  Period.  And I'm a grown man... imagine a high school junior in that position?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: July 08, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »

that is one fat dude.   soft as a popcorn fart.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: July 08, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
This case is very polarizing I don't have a strong opinion either way because I really haven't followed the entire case. But one thing that I keep going back to is the police thought his story was credible enough to not charge him that says a lot.

A lot of people want Zimmerman to be guilty and a lot want Trayvon to be a trouble maker , the thing I have a problem with is if the 911 dispatcher told him he didn't need to follow him , then I think if he just stood in his car the kid would be alive and he wouldn't be charged so is him pursuing Trayvon make him culpable ? and lets say he did chase the kid and they got into an argument and Trayvon was getting the better of him does he have a right to defend himself?

The way the media and the local DA's office handled this seems like a joke but either way like Ron said a lot of people aren't gonna be happy with the decision. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: July 08, 2013, 03:32:10 PM »
Sneaking around  ::)

On a Walk Path in his neighborhood to his house wearing a hood because it was raining  ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: July 08, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »
maybe you're right.  But if someone jumps out of a truck and chases you... and you hide in the bushed 2 blocks away... is that sneaking around?  Or just hiding from some unknown grown man who jumps out of trucks and starts chasing people?

THEN, 2 minutes later, whne grown ass man finds you crouching in bushes, you're terrified.  Trayvon was a druggie and belonged in jail - BUT he was probably terrified when he realized despite his best hiding spot, this guy really ran two blocks and finally tracked him down.  Who does that?  

if I run two blocks from a man, and he searches bushed until he finds me, yes, we are having a fist fight.  I am scared shitless and I am the aggressor protecting myself.  Period.  And I'm a grown man... imagine a high school junior in that position?  

You didn't answer my question. Why didn't Trayvon get away?

I don't care if he ran two blocks and hid in a bush. Why didn't he run home like all innocent little boys are taught to do? During the trial Zimmerman's trainor said he couldn't run for 1 minute and was a 1 on the fitness scale.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #366 on: July 08, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »

This man looks unstable and prone to violence.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 08, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

LOL!   Ive carried a glock for 16 years. I've been punched in the face and not drawn it.  I've run from many fights while packing a glock with a pocket 32.  I've totally bitched out while packing heat because, well, shooting someone is the LAST thing you want to do.  It's SUCH a huge responsbility.

hoenstly, he only had a permit to carry because he plead down that felony assault on police officer to misdeameanor and did the state-ordered alcohol classes.  And he had a domestic violence charge, another thing they don't let you get a permit for. 

I've never been arrested for anything.  I'd mow down home intruders with a .50 cal then have a muscle milk waiting 11 minutes for police to arrive, i mean, i'm not a total coward... but in public, on the street, you have to do EVERYTHING to avoid a fight.  running 2 blocks after someone with a gun, when police are minutes away, THEN using 'stand your ground" as the defense - that is idiocy.  Bloomberg will have that law revoked in ten states in the next 3 years thanks to zimmerman :(

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #368 on: July 08, 2013, 03:47:36 PM »

Funny you're not calling out Trayvon's dad for lying his fucking ass off on the stand today.
 ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: July 08, 2013, 03:50:50 PM »
Funny you're not calling out Trayvon's dad for lying his fucking ass off on the stand today.
 ::)

oh, definitely.  i agree. I think half of the witnesses are such bullshitters, it's unbelievable.  We saw pretty professional witnesses with the OJ trial, rich ppl on the national stage.  This shit is amateur hour, mickey mouse time with stupid people telling obvious lies and delivering the most bullshit lines...

A few wtinesses said things like "I heard the scream and know it was so-and-so" and then "but I didn't follow the trial at all..." which would of course make their testimony worthless.  Wait, you're telling me you live in podunk fcking trashy-ass sanford, FLorida, and you don't watch this trial?  It's the only thing to do in your backwater town besides cook meth and dry hump your cousins.  obvious liars, dozens of them.  Yes, lock his ass up.  Perjure a whole bunch of them, they did it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: July 08, 2013, 03:51:51 PM »
It's over...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/trayvon-martin-marijuana-usage-657901

dude, you can count the # of people in sanford, Fl who aren't on pot or pills, on one hand lol.   It's not about the law, it's about the jury, 5 moms and one non-mom female, from podunk, Florida.  I mean, it's bad up there.  It's like Tennessee without all the great dental coverage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »

Ironic is 240 ever has to defend himself this pic will be used against him in the media and make the rounds people will be saying the exact same thing about Zimmerman

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2013, 03:58:40 PM »
Ironic is 240 ever has to defend himself this pic will be used against him in the media and make the rounds people will be saying the exact same thing about Zimmerman

LOL!  If i ever shoot someone, it's after I have run two blocks to AVOID a gunfight, while calling 911, while throwing rocks at the dude to stop.  Seriously.   I'm the least bloodthirsty person you could ever meet.  I break up fights.  i diffuse situations.  no ego to it.  that shit is a yonug man's game.  Too old for that shit :)   People DIE so easily from fist fights...the thought of shooting someone is the scariest thing around. 

People ask, "Would you bring your gun if you were geting into X-Y-Z situation?"  (fight, etc).

If I thought there was a .00001% chance I would need my gun in a situation, I woudl stay the fck home that day.  Seriously.  Zimmerman was 27 and had been in felony trouble twice.  He's built for trouble.  Some people just are. 

Nails

• Getbig V