Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147743 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2013, 04:00:34 PM »
I was busting your chimps, 240
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »
I was busting your chimps, 240

:)

I love to argue, you guys know that.   I just love to debate.  I disliked zimmerman from day #1 because he gave bloomberg the tools to go after 'stand your ground'. 

our rights will be eroded thru legislation for the next decade because that idiot blamed "stand your ground" for a weekend until the author of the bill shot that down, no pun intended.

there are a LOT of times you need to use your gun to save a life.  After you've chased a high school junior two blocks in the dark is NOT one of them.  My prediction is the jury will send him up for a few years for causing the death and being dangerous - not for any law on the FL books.   De Jure, not de facto.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »
am going out on a limb and say Zimm gets off  ::) self defense, kid jumps out at him starts pounding , had no choice but to act in self defense. Zimm was trying to see address of unit to tell dispatcher when he was ambushed! almost all prosectution's witnesses have backed up Zimm's version, how can he possibly be convicted..

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2013, 06:26:36 PM »
am going out on a limb and say Zimm gets off  ::) self defense, kid jumps out at him starts pounding , had no choice but to act in self defense. Zimm was trying to see address of unit to tell dispatcher when he was ambushed! almost all prosectution's witnesses have backed up Zimm's version, how can he possibly be convicted..

He's a creepy ass cracker though

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2013, 06:28:04 PM »
He's a creepy ass cracker though

yes, that he is

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2013, 07:07:30 PM »
This whole thing is playing out EXACTLY as I predicted early on almost to the T.  How anyone could have seen it different is beyond me.  Either people are stupid or they have an agenda or both.

Take if on a factual and evidential basis and you get an acquittal every single time.  The thing is, Zimmerman should have never been charged with anything at all in the first place.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »

I love to argue, you guys know that.   I just love to debate.  I disliked zimmerman from day #1 because he gave bloomberg the tools to go after 'stand your ground'. 

our rights will be eroded thru legislation for the next decade because that idiot blamed "stand your ground" for a weekend until the author of the bill shot that down, no pun intended.

there are a LOT of times you need to use your gun to save a life.  After you've chased a high school junior two blocks in the dark is NOT one of them.  My prediction is the jury will send him up for a few years for causing the death and being dangerous - not for any law on the FL books.   De Jure, not de facto.
Don't pretend like you give a fuck about the laws, dickhead. You hate him because you envision him to be everything you hate in a gun owner. You made that abundantly clear right in the beginning, so don't try and pretend like its about gun laws. You made up your mind the minute the media spun their narrative that you hated him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2013, 07:16:38 PM »

I don`t get this logic at all.  By NOT supporting Zimmerman you are giving Bloomberg and others the red meat they need to take away Stand your Ground.  The more you are in favor of Traythug Martin, the more you are handing over your rights to be taken away.

Besides, Zimmerman did nothing wrong at all, except defend himself from a valid threat.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2013, 07:43:28 PM »
I don`t get this logic at all.  By NOT supporting Zimmerman you are giving Bloomberg and others the red meat they need to take away Stand your Ground.  The more you are in favor of Traythug Martin, the more you are handing over your rights to be taken away.

How can you not get this logic?  It goes like this: If the court concludes that no laws were broken here and yet a sizable portion of the populace is still upset about what happened (i.e., that it's not cool that a brother can't safely walk back from a munchies run just after dark), then there very well may be changes made to the laws.  I'm with 240 -- I'm not pro-Traythug, I'm anti-G.Zimmerdouche.  To me, it doesn't matter who George shot...I don't want fools like him running around needlessly killing folks.  And, if he gets off, I will be much more likely to vote to restrict gun rights.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2013, 07:48:40 PM »
How can you not get this logic?  It goes like this: If the court concludes that no laws were broken here and yet a sizable portion of the populace is still upset about what happened (i.e., that it's not cool that a brother can't safely walk back from a munchies run just after dark), then there very well may be changes made to the laws.  I'm with 240 -- I'm not pro-Traythug, I'm anti-G.Zimmerdouche.  To me, it doesn't matter who George shot...I don't want fools like him running around needlessly killing folks.  And, if he gets off, I will be much more likely to vote to restrict gun rights.
Thats just it. He did not just "needlessly kill someone".  He killed someone that chose to physically attack him.  Sorry, I would blow your brains out too if you ever tried to attack me.  If you don`t like it, you probably should not go around attacking anyone.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
 :D
a

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »
:D
is that laughing man from axs tv gotham comedy live?
X

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2013, 08:07:52 PM »
Thats just it. He did not just "needlessly kill someone".  He killed someone that chose to physically attack him.  Sorry, I would blow your brains out too if you ever tried to attack me.  If you don`t like it, you probably should not go around attacking anyone.

Oh, bullshit.  Zimmerman's unwise actions precipitated everything.  Look, I know it's not against the law to follow and question someone (not even if the questioning is done in a hostile manner), but that helps my point that if he's allowed to walk, there could be legislative action that gun-owners won't be happy about.  Do you get it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »
I would ask any female juror that if Trayvon jumped on you and started slamming her head in the ground to the point you thought he was going to kill you, and you had a gun, would you shoot the neegro? And the answer ALWAYS has to be yes...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2013, 08:10:17 PM »
Oh, bullshit.  Zimmerman's unwise actions precipitated everything.  Look, I know it's not against the law to follow and question someone (not even if the questioning is done in a hostile manner), but that helps my point that if he's allowed to walk, there could be legislative action that gun-owners won't be happy about.  Do you get it?
I don`t get it.  Only a moron would make such a leap in logic and then knee-jerk their way into new legislation that is not even related to the case at hand.

You and some of the other are like a snake swallowing its own tail.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2013, 08:24:50 PM »
If I was the Father of a black child, I would give my kid an edge in getting a respectable job later in his or her adult life, (or at the very least, landing a job interview) by NOT giving him a stereotypical "black sounding" name like 'Trayvon'.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
I guess I see it like this...

if I am driving past your yard, and I see your dog sitting on the porch.  

I stop my truck, get out and run at him as fast as I can.   He retreats two blocks and hides under a porch.  

I chase after him and spend 2 minutes checking every porch until I find him. AH-HA!  And he springs out and bites me in the nose.  So I shoot him in the heart.  

I mean, yes, it was legal... but I did everything I could to create and provoke a situation of fear and confusion, and I intro'd a deadly weapon into it.  

Without zimm doing things like staring kid down, jumping out of trucks, chasing and confronting him - in the confusion of rain and night - nothing happens that night.

Trayvon just turned 17 and was walking home in the rain with a snack.  Out of the blue, a great unknown threatning force chased and cornered him.  It's not murder, but pure self defense in the same league as zimm walking to church and trayvon jumps out of a car and starts swinging?  no.  It's a gray area.  he created the situation and provoked an attack, and entered it with a gun.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »

hates mexicans

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2013, 08:48:07 PM »
Trayvon just turned 17 and was walking home in the rain with a snack.  Out of the blue, a great unknown threatning force chased and cornered him.  It's not murder, but pure self defense in the same league as zimm walking to church and trayvon jumps out of a car and starts swinging?  no.  It's a gray area.  he created the situation and provoked an attack, and entered it with a gun.

There isn't a grey area.  He's neighbor watch, so he watches for suspicious activity, has a cell phn instead of a gun and calls the cops or local guardian angels (i don't believe they pack weapons when they confront you insince I crossed their path during my youth.  ::))  I don't have to watch the case to know any verdict other than guilty is bullshit.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »
There isn't a grey area.  He's neighbor watch, so he watches for suspicious activity, has a cell phn instead of a gun and calls the cops or local guardian angels (i don't believe they pack weapons when they confront you insince I crossed their path during my youth.  ::))  I don't have to watch the case to know any verdict other than guilty is bullshit.

G_Thang
why do you
pretend to be
from south America

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
If someone was chasing me with a gun, I would be calling 911 very quickly.  He did have a cell phone. No matter what, unfortunately, the verdict will not satisfy 50% of the people.

out of your fucking mind!  now, i know you have never though foot in the city.  if someone is chasing you with a gun, you are more concern with creating distance, not slowing downing punching numbers in a phn, screaming for help and that he doesn't shoot you in the back so you bob and weave.

did cheryl take the stand?  :P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2013, 08:54:58 PM »
G_Thang
why do you
pretend to be
from south America

Monkey, my family is from the Caribbean. There's a difference.  I worked in South America.  ::) 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
out of your fucking mind!  now, i know you have never though foot in the city.  if someone is chasing you with a gun, you are more concern with creating distance, not slowing downing punching numbers in a phn, screaming for help and that he doesn't shoot you in the back so you bob and weave.

did cheryl take the stand?  :P

You should just not say anything and just post pictures lime this one.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2013, 08:57:19 PM »

Coach
thats a guy

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2013, 08:59:04 PM »
You should just not say anything and just post pictures lime this one.

based on what i've seen in this thread, i've followed the case more than 90% of the posters.  

you don't get out of a car with a gun to confront someone unless there is a notion of intent.  no gun on his hip and he makes a call instead.  

the gun gave rise to aggression.