Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147703 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1250 on: July 12, 2013, 05:55:08 PM »
especially when theyre fat, illiterate, and probably have little to no hope of building a decent life for themselves.
Life is going to punish her enough, lol.

yeah, judges are going to ignore perjury for those absurd reason or for any reason

that makes a lot of sense

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1251 on: July 12, 2013, 05:56:29 PM »
just because she didn't write it doesn't mean she didn't dictate it and in fact that can be construed in some context as writing the letter

that and not going to his wake are hardly material to the facts of the case
you are incredible. You were proven wrong, that she lied on the stand, and youre still trying to find a way to make her credible. Incredible.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1252 on: July 12, 2013, 05:58:05 PM »
yeah, judges are going to ignore perjury for those absurd reason or for any reason

that makes a lot of sense
wow. Quite the sense of humor you have their. She lied. You were wrong. Stop the bullshit and move on, shes no more credible than zimmerman himself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1253 on: July 12, 2013, 06:04:48 PM »
32 pages? Lol. Anything new or just 240 and the lynch mob still whining?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1254 on: July 12, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »
option bravo

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1255 on: July 12, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1256 on: July 12, 2013, 06:50:38 PM »
you are incredible. You were proven wrong, that she lied on the stand, and youre still trying to find a way to make her credible. Incredible.
He is twisting himself into quite the pretzel these days. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1257 on: July 12, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
He is twisting himself into quite the pretzel these days. 
incredible leaps of logic and turning assumptions into facts to support his beliefs.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1258 on: July 12, 2013, 07:13:09 PM »
I thought there are no IQ differences between races   ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:06 PM »
Just bought an Obama shirt for the impending riots. Good luck fellow crackers.

ROFL!!!

Smart man  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: July 12, 2013, 07:44:47 PM »

lol  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1262 on: July 12, 2013, 07:54:07 PM »
wow. Quite the sense of humor you have their. She lied. You were wrong. Stop the bullshit and move on, shes no more credible than zimmerman himself.

feel free to point out where she lied on the stand about hearing Martin say "get off"

she explained why she didn't tell that part to this Crump person (go back one page and look at the quote TA posted) what she said on the stand.  She didn't even want to talk with him in the first place nor was she under any kind of oath when she spoke with him nor obligated in any way to tell him anything or everything.

If the judge felt that the statement that she heard Martin say "get off" was a lie the judge would have told the jury to ignore it

that's the bottom line

like it or not

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1263 on: July 12, 2013, 08:02:02 PM »
cant wait for street justice or just have to settle knowing his ass is getting pounded
TEAM Nasser

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1264 on: July 12, 2013, 08:02:53 PM »
feel free to point out where she lied on the stand about hearing Martin say "get off"

she explained why she didn't tell that part to this Crump person (go back one page and look at the quote TA posted) what she said on the stand.  She didn't even want to talk with him in the first place nor was she under any kind of oath when she spoke with him nor obligated in any way to tell him anything or everything.

If the judge felt that the statement that she heard Martin say "get off" was a lie the judge would have told the jury to ignore it

that's the bottom line

like it or not

wow dude. Youre a piece of work. You asked me to point out where she lied under oath. I did. Now you want me to prove she lied about Martins words? No one can prove that, but the fact that she lied under oath pretty much invalidates her credibility. She is no more credible than Martin at this point.

stop arguing just to argue, you were wrong, she lied under oath. Youre just making yourself look like an even bigger moron for continously trying to use her testimony even after multiple people have pointed out multiple lies, both on an off the stand.

there are plenty of things to attack zimmerman with from this case. Her testimony is not one.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1265 on: July 12, 2013, 08:04:42 PM »
Anyone know one of the jurors so we can get the inside scoop on the verdict?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1266 on: July 12, 2013, 08:12:35 PM »
Anyone know one of the jurors so we can get the inside scoop on the verdict?
Have they started the deliberations yet?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Harvard Law Prof: "these prosecutors should be disbarred," [video]
« Reply #1267 on: July 12, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »
Zimmerman case: Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law Professor says "these prosecutors should be disbarred," [video]

Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law Professor, joined Steve to discuss closing arguments in the Zimmerman trial, saying the prosecutor, making up a story that Zimmerman planned a time and place to shoot Trayvon, has no basis in the evidence, said "these prosecutors should be disbarred," spoke of his idea of possible appeal, and said it's impossible to predict how the jury will behave.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Re: Harvard Law Prof: "these prosecutors should be disbarred," [video]
« Reply #1268 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1269 on: July 12, 2013, 08:18:52 PM »
wow dude. Youre a piece of work. You asked me to point out where she lied under oath. I did. Now you want me to prove she lied about Martins words? No one can prove that, but the fact that she lied under oath pretty much invalidates her credibility. She is no more credible than Martin at this point.

stop arguing just to argue, you were wrong, she lied under oath. Youre just making yourself look like an even bigger moron for continously trying to use her testimony even after multiple people have pointed out multiple lies, both on an off the stand.

there are plenty of things to attack zimmerman with from this case. Her testimony is not one.

I asked you when she lied and told you I had not watched it all

the only lie that you showed was that she lied about writing the letter and as I've pointed out (and I'll gladly look at anything you care to offer) that the content of the letter (to the best of my knowledge) has not been proven to be a lie.  

Her friend wrote the letter and Jeantel presumably dictated it to her which is still technically her letter

If you have some info that the content of the letter was false then I will look at it

Was there another lie on the stand that you pointed out other than the totally irrelevant statement about the wake. 

Again - did the judge instruct the jury to ignore any part of her testimony or charge her with perjury

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1270 on: July 12, 2013, 08:27:51 PM »

;D ;D   Now we're making progress.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1271 on: July 12, 2013, 08:29:02 PM »
I asked you when she lied and told you I had not watched it all

the only lie that you showed was that she lied about writing the letter and as I've pointed out (and I'll gladly look at anything you care to offer) that the content of the letter (to the best of my knowledge) has not been proven to be a lie.  

Her friend wrote the letter and Jeantel presumably dictated it to her which is still technically her letter

If you have some info that the content of the letter was false then I will look at it

Was there another lie on the stand that you pointed out?

Again - did the judge instruct the jury to ignore any part of her testimony or charge her with perjury
you must be that guu that nobody can stand being around because you will literally stand there and argue that the sky is orange when it is quite obviously blue, just because you refuse to be wrong and you somehow think if you just keep arguing that getting the last word will somehow make you right.

youre as bad as arguing with a religious fundamentalist. She said the letter was hers, under oath, and then admitted later that she didnt write it and couldnt read it. You would think that if she dictated it, she would still be able to repeat those words to the public.

but whatever man, keep on believing, if you just keep arguing long enough it may just magically become true, and you definitely wont look like an idiot for refusing to accept what is right in front of your face.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1272 on: July 12, 2013, 08:44:06 PM »
cant wait for street justice or just have to settle knowing his ass is getting pounded
I bet it turns you on thinking about that chubby little mexican getting his ass pounded.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: July 12, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »
Uh, Earth to Bernie, you didn’t prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt.
Uh, Earth to Mark, duh, okay I knew that!
Uh, Earth to Bernie, I'm not so sure you did cuz you closed your arguments like you didn't know!
Uh, Earth to Mark, I knew, okay, I just didn't know it right away!

Your posts are a rare treat!!!  ;D ;D ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1274 on: July 12, 2013, 09:16:41 PM »
Alan Dershowitz.
a