Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147742 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1325 on: July 13, 2013, 12:49:45 PM »
What kind of evidence would you need?  In other words, what kind of evidence are you looking for that would be sufficient?

What would be sufficient evidence that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman?  An eyewitness.  Video. NOT Zimmerman's testimony.  He's proven recently that he will lie in court.  His testimony should be disregarded entirely.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1326 on: July 13, 2013, 12:49:50 PM »
I think the jury members should settle their differences with unarmed hand-to-hand combat

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1327 on: July 13, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
the only part that could claim self defense was the black dude that was being stalked by an armed nutjob, period.

Self-defense applies when you're being assaulted. When was Martin assaulted? Oh, again, it was when Zimmerman brutally bashed in Martin's knuckles with his nose.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1328 on: July 13, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
I don't think anybody would disagree it was a dumb idea for Zim to follow Martin.  It might not have been illegal but it was certainly stupid. Does that qualify as negligence?  I'm struggling with that question.

But, Zimmerman claims that, once the 911 operator told him to cease following Martin, he returned to his truck. It was heading back there where he faced Martin. The fight, and subsequently Martin's body, was just a few feet away from Zimmerman's truck.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1329 on: July 13, 2013, 12:53:36 PM »
Self-defense applies when you're being assaulted. When was Martin assaulted? Oh, again, it was when Zimmerman brutally bashed in Martin's knuckles with his nose.

ok so if I start a fight and get my ass handed I can claim I was assaulted, take my gun and blow the other dudes brains out and get away with it?? lololololol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1330 on: July 13, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
What would be sufficient evidence that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman?  An eyewitness.  Video. NOT Zimmerman's testimony.  He's proven recently that he will lie in court.  His testimony should be disregarded entirely.

We have an eyewitnesses plus the forensics, both of which back Zimmerman.

When did Zimmerman lie in court? He didn't even testify. Now, Martin's corpulent buddy on the other hand.........

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: July 13, 2013, 12:54:44 PM »
But, Zimmerman claims that, once the 911 operator told him to cease following Martin, he returned to his truck. It was heading back there where he faced Martin. The fight, and subsequently Martin's body, was just a few feet away from Zimmerman's truck.

::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1332 on: July 13, 2013, 12:55:46 PM »
ok so if I start a fight and get my ass handed I can claim I was assaulted, take my gun and blow the other dudes brains out and get away with it?? lololololol

And who says Zimmerman started the fight? Where's your evidence, especially when the confrontation (as in face-to-face contact) occurs near Zimmerman's vehicle?

Try using some facts for once, instead of emotion not guided by evidence.

::)

NEWS FLASH!!! Burden of proof is on the PROSECUTION, not the defense. It's on the accuser (or his reps), not the accused.

If they ain't got the proof, Zimmerman walks.....PERIOD.

Martin's body was near Zimmerman's truck but nowhere NEAR where his dad's girlfriend's house was. I wonder why.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1333 on: July 13, 2013, 12:57:22 PM »
Set him free - cracka be fleeing, sunlight he seeing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1334 on: July 13, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
Set him free - cracka be fleeing, sunlight he seeing.

You mean esse by fleeing?

;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1335 on: July 13, 2013, 01:00:58 PM »

I think we'll see the verdict sunday night/monday.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: July 13, 2013, 01:02:12 PM »
And who says Zimmerman started the fight? Where's your evidence, especially when the confrontation (as in face-to-face contact) occurs near Zimmerman's vehicle?

Try using some facts for once, instead of emotion not guided by evidence.

and who says he didnt? in the end, all we know is that zimmerman was carrying a gun and travon was not. The police asked him to not do anything and he did. The result is that the guy that was minding his own business got killed, thats the result.

In the end, its all about whats the best for society. I hope zimermann pay the price for having taken the life of another human being and also that he is used as an example to discourage other totally untrained retards, mentaly unstable cintzens from hovering around during late night carrying a gun playing "watchman" ( ::) ) in the streets.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1337 on: July 13, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
and who says he didnt? in the end, all we know is that zimmerman was carrying a gun and travon was not. The police asked him to not do anything and he did. The result is that the guy that was minding his own business got killed, thats the result.

In the end, its all about whats the best for society. I hope zimermann pay the price for having taken the life of another human being and also to be used as an example to discourage other totally untrained retards, mentaly unstable cintzens from hovering around during late night carrying a gun playing "watchman" ( ::) ) in the streets.

A lot of people feel the way you do and believe me I understand but that's not justice, it's revenge. 
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: July 13, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »
A lot of people feel the way you do and believe me I understand but that's not justice, it's revenge.  

revenge is what viligante man did after he got his ass wooped by trayvon so may he pay the price and be used as an example to make the streets safer.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1339 on: July 13, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »

Not quite. The police didn't tell him to do jack. It was the 911 operator who SUGGESTED (they don't have the authority to order anyone to do anything) that he stop following Martin, "We don't need you to do that.". Zimmerman reportedly returned to his truck after that. The fight and Martin's body was near Zimmerman's truck, not near the house of Martin's would-be stepmom.

Zimmerman was carrying a gun. And...........Zimmerman is legally licensed to do such.

Punching someone in the nose ain't minding your own business. Neither is bashing someone's head into the concrete. It appears too many Martin sympathizers keep leaving that part out.

In the end, its all about whats the best for society. I hope zimermann pay the price for having taken the life of another human being and also that he is used as an example to discourage other totally untrained retards, mentaly unstable cintzens from hovering around during late night carrying a gun playing "watchman" ( ::) ) in the streets.

There was a FIGHT between the two. The question is who started it? Nearly all the evidence points to MARTIN, not Zimmerman, as the aggressor, as in the one who laid the first strike.

Nothing we've seen thus far suggests Zimmerman broke the law. Following someone ain't breaking the law; confronting someone verbally or face-to-face ain't breaking the law.

And who says Zimmerman was mentally unstable? Oh! You have no proof of that, either.

As I said earlier, from all surface appearance, this "No Limit N----A" crossed the wrong "creepy @$$ cracker" AND GOT SHOT!! Zimmerman shouldn't have to "pay the price" for defending himself from some hoodlum. Hopefully this will be used as an example to teach some of these young black folk that if you keep that thug-life crap up, it may not be the cops that put you down for good.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1340 on: July 13, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »
I don't think anybody would disagree it was a dumb idea for Zim to follow Martin.  It might not have been illegal but it was certainly stupid. Does that qualify as negligence?  I'm struggling with that question.
I disagree totally.  I don`t see anything wrong with profiling and following someone. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: July 13, 2013, 01:14:52 PM »
There have been witnesses saying that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and that he was on top beating him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1342 on: July 13, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »
Uh, Zimmerman did not start a fight.  AshTray did.  He made the poor choice to hit someone who was doing nothing illegal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: July 13, 2013, 01:18:45 PM »

Wrong.  The 911 operator is not the police and you DO NOT have to obey any order they give you.  Chad Mower used to be one, would you listen to anything he says?

Furthermore, listening to them all the time may get you killed.  They will usually tell you not to fire at intruders and to wait for the police.  Thats usually not the best idea and you DO NOT have to follow it.

Understand?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: July 13, 2013, 01:21:19 PM »
revenge is what viligante man did after he got his ass wooped by trayvon so may he pay the price and be used as an example to make the streets safer.
Oh so you condone people assaulting innocent victims doing nothing illegal?

When do you want this law passed- the one where you can assault someone at your own will?

Some guy was going down every single aisle at the grocery store I was going down.  He looked like a creepy dirty construction worker with a scowl on his face.  Should I have punched him in the face and then began slamming his head with bottles in the Wine Aisle?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: July 13, 2013, 01:21:59 PM »
I disagree totally.  I don`t see anything wrong with profiling and following someone.  

with a gun, in the middle of the night
then killing someone unarmed,
then claiming it was in self defense. lol.

Im done with this internet debate.

Tomorrow we will see the veredict and may justice be done.  

I hope to see the shit starter and murderer behind bars, obviously.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1346 on: July 13, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »
Oh so you condone people assaulting innocent victims doing nothing illegal?

When do you want this law passed- the one where you can assault someone at your own will?

Some guy was going down every single aisle at the grocery store I was going down.  He looked like a creepy dirty construction worker with a scowl on his face.  Should I have punched him in the face and then began slamming his head with bottles in the Wine Aisle?

It depends. Do you have enough Skittles, iced tea, and 'Tussin to make some purple drank (I think it's also called "lean" these days)?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1347 on: July 13, 2013, 01:23:18 PM »
Wrong.  The 911 operator is not the police and you DO NOT have to obey any order they give you.  Chad Mower used to be one, would you listen to anything he says?

Furthermore, listening to them all the time may get you killed.  They will usually tell you not to fire at intruders and to wait for the police.  Thats usually not the best idea and you DO NOT have to follow it.

Understand?

Chad Mower, boy that's going to back.  Yes I was here then.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1348 on: July 13, 2013, 01:24:27 PM »

plenty of irrefutable evidence in this post to convict a man of murder. /sarcasm

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: July 13, 2013, 01:24:57 PM »
with a gun, in the middle of the night
then killing someone,
then claiming it was self defense. lol.

Im done with this internet debate.

Tomorrow we will see the veredict and may justice be done. 

I hope to see shit starter and murderer behind bars.
1. I carry a gun at night.  Zimmerman carries one too.  What is illegal about that if you are allowed to carry it legally?

2. If someone assaults you, and is bashing your head against concrete, why would you not use your gun for defense?  That is the whole point of carrying it.  What do you think it is for?

3. If you hit me in the face, break my nose, then bash my head on the concrete and then I shoot you-  How is that NOT self-defense?  What is it then?

4. You lose because you are a moron.