Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147730 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: Who the fuck is George Zimmerman?
« Reply #1525 on: July 13, 2013, 09:05:03 PM »
He's a Mexican dude that killed a black kid. But people want to be racist against whites so he's a White guy now. Yep... all whites are the same. No difference between arab white, south american whites, slavics, egytians, ones in soviet east asin ect... ect... it shows the racist mind set of people that just want to kill based on a fair skin colour. Oh and there's your fair indain and packistani white looking people as well. ah what the hell... throw in a people of fair colour like koreans and asians. Lets be racist against them too and burn down their stores... oh wait... they already did that :(
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1526 on: July 13, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »
He's a Mexican dude that killed a black kid. But people want to be racist against whites so he's a White guy now. Yep... all whites are the same. No difference between arab white, south american whites, slavics, egytians, ones in soviet east asin ect... ect... it shows the racist mind set of people that just want to kill based on a fair skin colour. Oh and there's your fair indain and packistani white looking people as well. ah what the hell... throw in a people of fair colour like koreans and asians. Lets be racist against them too and burn down their stores... oh wait... they already did that :(

That's it.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1527 on: July 13, 2013, 09:07:43 PM »
I was talking to my latino friend in LA who is married to a Korean girl... they have a business and work hard. They said there family is ready if something happens. They have people on watch even. I hope nothing happens.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1528 on: July 13, 2013, 09:08:38 PM »
So you're of the opinion that Zimmerman left his house every day looking for "a gun fight", or are you implying it was just a one night deal?
How long did he have a concealed weapon permit before this happened?

I think the permit was new?  he got it at some point during the last 4 years while working as neighborhood watch? 

I've carried for 16 years - I'd NEVER run into any situation where i thought a guy was high and armed - NEVER!  Stay in my damn truck and let police handle it. 

I dont think he wanted a gunfight at all that night - i think he figured the kid would be intimidated by his MMA stance and obey him.   Trayvon jumping out of bushes and knocking him on his ass was never in his plan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:27 PM »
no race riots.   they were an invention of rush and msnbc and fox and cnn.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1530 on: July 13, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
He's a Mexican dude that killed a black kid. But people want to be racist against whites so he's a White guy now.

This.

Keep hearing about the case but never developed enough interest.

Am I the only one?

No, I just read the shit on the board.  Cheryl Brown never took the stand, so I never developed interest.  I agree with a few he'll fuck up like OJ down the road,

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: July 13, 2013, 09:17:17 PM »
no race riots.   they were an invention of rush and msnbc and fox and cnn.

and this case was an invention of the media, you ate it up just like they wanted to moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: July 13, 2013, 09:18:16 PM »
and this case was an invention of the media, you ate it up just like they wanted to moron

the case was actually in the courts, so it was real.

the talk of race riots was pure garbage - msnbc, cnn, fox - they just wanted to rile people up.   getbiggers actually said acquittal woudl equal riots dude.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1533 on: July 13, 2013, 09:22:55 PM »

the talk of race riots was pure garbage - msnbc, cnn, fox - they just wanted to rile people up.   getbiggers actually said acquittal woudl equal riots dude.

I just got up from a nap.  Did I miss the street riots? or did the media mean negro kids would riot on facebook and twitter?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: July 13, 2013, 09:28:42 PM »

no the trial was in the courts, the case against zimmerman was never there....

dumb ass

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1535 on: July 13, 2013, 09:29:40 PM »
 :)
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1536 on: July 13, 2013, 09:30:55 PM »
I see romance for these two in the future.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1537 on: July 13, 2013, 10:17:06 PM »

Yes sir

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: July 13, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »
To Andre:

The good people of America and the Zimmerman verdict send a message to all black racist extortionists
You have no power here!

The good people of America cannot and will not be extorted.

The good people of America will not tolerate your racist threats and sense of entitlement.

The good people of America will not be intimidated out of fear of ignorant racial-based violence.

The good people of America have a right to lawfully and reasonably defend themselves, no matter the color of the attacker.

The good people of America are fed up with claims of oppression and racial inequality because no such conditions exist in this country in 2013.

The good people of America will prevail over ignorance, bias, bigotry, hate, violence, and those who want to denigrate a civil society and destroy this great nation.

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1539 on: July 13, 2013, 10:44:38 PM »
2013 version of riots...takes place on social media.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1540 on: July 13, 2013, 10:52:00 PM »
oh man, better not get on twitter, you may suffer violent attacks from raging minorities.  Oh wait, im not gay, I dont have an account on twitter, or facebook, or any of that gay shit anymore.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: July 13, 2013, 10:54:40 PM »
oh man, better not get on twitter, you may suffer violent attacks from raging minorities.  Oh wait, im not gay, I dont have an account on twitter, or facebook, or any of that gay shit anymore.

Same here bro, deleted facebook and I'm glad I did.  On top of that I swam around for 20 minutes today before I realized my Samsung Galaxy S3 was in my pocket.  :D

I'm getting ready to put this shitty ass laptop in the microwave, and feel like I'm in the early 90's again.  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1542 on: July 13, 2013, 10:59:04 PM »
Same here bro, deleted facebook and I'm glad I did.  On top of that I swam around for 20 minutes today before I realized my Samsung Galaxy S3 was in my pocket.  :D

I'm getting ready to put this shitty ass laptop in the microwave, and feel like I'm in the early 90's again.  8)
lol, just got the GS4, great phone.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: July 13, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »
lol, just got the GS4, great phone.

Cool, wonder if they'll let me upgrade or something when I exchange this.  I have the total equipment protection.  I hope it applies to water damage...  :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1544 on: July 13, 2013, 11:03:34 PM »
oh man, better not get on twitter, you may suffer violent attacks from raging minorities.  Oh wait, im not gay, I dont have an account on twitter, or facebook, or any of that gay shit anymore.

I have only Facebook and yes it's gay, but people are already going up in arms. Wonder if social networking was made be the illuminati to keep us docile.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1545 on: July 13, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »

The CIA will create a mini riot on Monday...They knew that the neegro's were in sleep mode on the weekend. If the verdict was read on a Monday, all hell would break loose.lol...The Hierarchy's media will produced pockets of riots come Monday for sure. Most of the pockets will be created by the CIA's black anarchists groups though...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1546 on: July 13, 2013, 11:06:30 PM »
I have only Facebook and yes it's gay, but people are already going up in arms. Wonder if social networking was made be the illuminati to keep us docile.
probably, people just sit and bitch on it but never leave their couch.

Sheeple of peace

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1547 on: July 13, 2013, 11:07:42 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1548 on: July 13, 2013, 11:09:59 PM »

Lol don't you just love True Adonis.  ;D

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:11 PM »