Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 8335 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Yeah, still can't believe that shit.

I hope the jury won't hold it against Zimmerman, but ya gotta wonder if it's on the backs of their minds....along with the competence level of his counsel.

that joke was poor.  But that lawyer (2nd chair defense) has been good with the witnesses, very good.  I dislike that head attorney, he was very confused early on in the case. 

they can't defeat that 911 call, however.  prosecution will play that right before the jury leaves to deliberate.  No matter what went down - one man was angry, armed, and wanted a fight.  the other was a kid running from someone.  doesn't matter if trayvon was a pothead or zimm had a violent record.  That 911 call will decide it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The joke made me... So unfunny that it's actually hilarious

Zimmerman who?  You're on the jury.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He opened with a joke? Really?!? I have t been paying any attention to this media spectacle, but seriously? A joke by the defense in a murder trial? Shit. What's next, he'll petition to let an actor who plays a detective on Law &Order testify as an expert witness?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/video/trayvon-martin-case-knock-knock-joke-falls-flat-19474682

If i were Zimmermann i would get another lawyer.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/video/trayvon-martin-case-knock-knock-joke-falls-flat-19474682

If i were Zimmermann i would get another lawyer.

No shit.  That and then claiming Trayvon was armed that night as well.   Armed with what?  The sidewalk.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No shit.  That and then claiming Trayvon was armed that night as well.   Armed with what?  The sidewalk.   ::)

that #2 defense guy lacks common sense, but tore that witness a new a-hole up there.
The #1 lawyer is a local TV lawyer, great hair and sarcasm, but doesn't connect at ALL with the jury.  Aloof and rude.

The prosecutor is a star... he is getting the bags of shit out of the way now.  That 911 call is going to be tough to diffuse... clearly, zimmerman - with a gun - is running toward a person he hates, and clearly trayvon is running away.  that fact alone tosses self defense out the window. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
that #2 defense guy lacks common sense, but tore that witness a new a-hole up there.
The #1 lawyer is a local TV lawyer, great hair and sarcasm, but doesn't connect at ALL with the jury.  Aloof and rude.

The prosecutor is a star... he is getting the bags of shit out of the way now.  That 911 call is going to be tough to diffuse... clearly, zimmerman - with a gun - is running toward a person he hates, and clearly trayvon is running away.  that fact alone tosses self defense out the window. 

Lol.   Come on now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Lol.   Come on now.

are you watching the trial?  I predict that prosecutor will have everyone in tears with his kevin costner voice, going thru the 911 call... putting us all in trayvon's shoes... even if he did throw the first punch - TO WHICH WE HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE - he was justified because he was scared shitless by an armed MMA trained wannabe cop playing yard ninja.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
are you watching the trial?  I predict that prosecutor will have everyone in tears with his kevin costner voice, going thru the 911 call... putting us all in trayvon's shoes...even if he did throw the first punch - TO WHICH WE HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE - he was justified because he was scared shitless by an armed MMA trained wannabe cop playing yard ninja.

What evidence do we have Martin was scared shitless.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
are you watching the trial?  I predict that prosecutor will have everyone in tears with his kevin costner voice, going thru the 911 call... putting us all in trayvon's shoes... even if he did throw the first punch - TO WHICH WE HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE - he was justified because he was scared shitless by an armed MMA trained wannabe cop playing yard ninja.

Ha, you mean like all the other things you PROMISED us were going to happen, and once they didn't, you started backtracking and suddenly "you "didn't have the facts, and cmon man, this is getbig".

Lawl.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

Or that he knew that Zimmerman was armed and trained in MMA?

240 is just going way overboard here and isn't looking at the case or the evidence rationally.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

what evidence do you have he wasn't shitting bunny rabbits?   lol

I'm predicting that the prosecution will say in their closing argument.  I can't "Prove" the state of mind of a dead person, but I do know he ran when he was walking previously, right after a person in a truck started following him.

I can't "prove" people on the Titanic were terrified.  I mean, i wasn't there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Or that he knew that Zimmerman was armed and trained in MMA?

240 is just going way overboard here and isn't looking at the case or the evidence rationally.

rational?

A grown ass man (with a history of violence and state-ordered alcohol counseling) jumped out of his truck with a 9mm and chased down a minor, fought and killed him.

Does that seem rational?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Ha, you mean like all the other things you PROMISED us were going to happen, and once they didn't, you started backtracking and suddenly "you "didn't have the facts, and cmon man, this is getbig".

Lawl.

LMAO  -  I "promised"?  PLease find any quote where I PROMISED anything about this case lol

Dude, it's a gossip and opinions board.  We DISCUSS current events and make predicitons.  Do you seriously do this on sports boards too?  "You PROMISED the Spurs would win!" relax man, it's just getbig, we're a bunch of idiots arguing shit and having fun. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

rational?

A grown ass man (with a history of violence and state-ordered alcohol counseling) jumped out of his truck with a 9mm and chased down a minor, fought and killed him.

Does that seem rational?

Whether Zimmerman's actions are rational is a different question. The issue here is different. You asserted that Trayvon was justified in acting in self-defense because Zimmerman had a gun and was trained in MMA. I am asking you to support your position by posing a simple question that targets the underlying assumption of your argument: how did Trayvon know that Zimmerman was trained in MMA and had a gun?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

rational?

Does that seem rational?

We both agree that Zimmerman should not have gotten out of his truck but I just don't think that Zimmerman jumped out of truck and chased a running Martin like in some bad action film.

Should Zimmerman be charged with murder?  I don't think so. There doesn't appear to be any intent to murder. This situation would have been better off in civil court.  

You may disagree and that's fine.  You're a good guy and I appreciate your perspective.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Whether Zimmerman's actions are rational is a different question. The issue here is different. You asserted that Trayvon was justified in acting in self-defense because Zimmerman had a gun and was trained in MMA. I am asking you to support your position by posing a simple question that targets the underlying assumption of your argument: how did Trayvon know that Zimmerman was trained in MMA and had a gun?

let me be clear - I can make the case that trayvon was justified in using his hands, a rock, the sidewalk, or a firearm because he was scared of a man about to do bodily harm to him.

It's florida law.  I can be chased by 2 teenage kids, I can shoot them both, and I can claim i was scared for my life, since I have heart disease in my family and I thought an attack would kill me, as I had chest pains recently.   I can do that!  As can trayvon.

Now, maybe he didn't know about the gun, but maybe he did.  But in FL, if someone cahses you 2 blocks in the night, you can say you feared for your life.  I remember sitting thru the CCW FL permit course a few months back, the day zimmerman was indicted.  i posted about it, look it up.  it's legal dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
We both agree that Zimmerman should not have gotten out of his truck but I just don't think that Zimmerman jumped out of truck and chased a running Martin like in some bad action film.
Should Zimmerman be charged with murder?  I don't think so. There doesn't appear to be any intent to murder. This situation would have been better off in civil court. 
You may disagree and that's fine.  Your a good guy and I appreciate your perspective.
i agree with that -
when you see zimmerman re-enact it, he does look like a totally awkward dude.  no bad action, and trayvon may well have started it.  I dont think murder was right either - i think manslaughter was a guaranteed outcome, but state/DA got greedy.  they wanted him as a trophy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Does anyone know when that gun came out

no one knows what what said between those two, who instigated, who started it, etc...

Zimm could have been trying to detain him and Martin could have been trying to leave (as he had every right to do)

It's completely possible that Zimm had the gun out in a place where it could be seen and he threatened Martin and the kid thought he was fighting for his life

No one can know any of this and we all have to rely on the word of a guy who is trying keep his fat ass out of jail

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

no one knows what what said between those two, who instigated, who started it, etc...

Zimm could have been trying to detain him and Martin could have been trying to leave (as he had every right to do)

It's completely possible that Zimm had the gun out in a place where it could be seen and he threatened Martin and the kid thought he was fighting for his life

No one can know any of this and we all have to rely on the word of a guy who is trying keep his fat ass out of jail
Absolutley true, and we have no idea when the gun came out, but its irrelevant because we literally have no evidence to contradict zimmermans word.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

This could be true but I just can't imagine a kid rushing a guy brandishing a gun. It is my personal opinion that the gun did not come out until the scuffle began.  They were wrestling for a bit when a man came out to see what was wrong, he never heard trayvon say Zimmerman had a gun.   This is a very important detail.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Nor did you hear Zimmerman say he's trying to take my gun.  Logic would dictate the gun was involved after the witness, john good, went back into the house.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Absolutley true, and we have no idea when the gun came out, but its irrelevant because we literally have no evidence to contradict zimmermans word.

zimm's statement is packed with lies/inconsistencies.

And he has quite the history of lies:

The night Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin he told police that he had a clean record when in fact, he had been charged in 2005 with resisting arrest during an altercation with a state alcohol officer.

When Zimmerman was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told the booking officer that he had never been in a pretrial-diversion program before, but he had. After his resisting arrest Zimmerman wound up in a pretrial-diversion program, a scaled-down version of probation offered to nonviolent first-time offenders.

When Zimmerman offered an apology to Trayvon's family during an April 20 bond hearing, Zimmerman said he didn't realize Trayvon was so young. But in his call to police moments before the shooting he described Trayvon, who was 17, as in his "late teens."

Florida judge was revoking George Zimmerman’s bond after learning that Zimmerman and his wife had intentionally misled the court on two key issues during his bond hearing in April.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
This could be true but I just can't imagine a kid rushing a guy brandishing a gun. It is my personal opinion that the gun did not come out until the scuffle began.  They were wrestling for a bit when a man came out to see what was wrong, he never heard trayvon say Zimmerman had a gun.   This is a very important detail.

99% or people would do nothing with a firearm pointed at them, especially with any distance between them.

Except on getbig, then we all use our elite operator training to disarm the tango whilst fucking his girl.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The witness said her only heard Zimmerman screaming help me.  This would also indicate if he had pulled the weapon, he didn't have control of it at this point.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
zimm's statement is packed with lies/inconsistencies.

And he has quite the history of lies:

The night Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin he told police that he had a clean record when in fact, he had been charged in 2005 with resisting arrest during an altercation with a state alcohol officer.

When Zimmerman was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told the booking officer that he had never been in a pretrial-diversion program before, but he had. After his resisting arrest Zimmerman wound up in a pretrial-diversion program, a scaled-down version of probation offered to nonviolent first-time offenders.
E
When Zimmerman offered an apology to Trayvon's family during an April 20 bond hearing, Zimmerman said he didn't realize Trayvon was so young. But in his call to police moments before the shooting he described Trayvon, who was 17, as in his "late teens."

Florida judge was revoking George Zimmerman’s bond after learning that Zimmerman and his wife had intentionally misled the court on two key issues during his bond hearing in April.
Shut up Rob, you have no evidence to contradict zimmermans word about when the pistol came out. You already look like a total moron, just shut your mouth until the trial ends and save what little dignity you have left.