Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 8331 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
For no reason?? He assaulted the spic and the photos are proof. I ask again - why are you feeling sorry for him??!

no proof he assaulted anyone

he could have been defending himself or trying to get away from a creepy guy who was stalking him and then the creeping stalker tried to stop him and started getting his ass kicked

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
That is exactly what happened.  

What evidence do you have that trayvon started the fight, 333386?

the photos only show he got his ass kicked.  I can swing on mike tyson first, i bet I'll look pretty bad in photos too.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What evidence do you have that trayvon started the fight, 333386?
What evidence do you have he didn't?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Correct - that is why I really don't give a shit at all.  Trayvon was going to be in jail or dead by 20 regardless 

absurd statement but I'm sure you totally believe it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
what if Martin attacked Zimmerman because Zimmerman was trying to detain him and Martin wanted to get away (as he had every right to do)

what if Martin attacked Zimmerman because Zimmerman threatened him and Martin say the gun and decided his only chance of survival was to fight

Shit, as long as we're playing the "what if" game, what if Zimmerman was just itching to shoot someone and figured this was a good opportunity to do it and pretend like it was self defense.   There are plenty of nutbags out there that just want a thrill kill.   What if Zimmerman was one of those guys

Is that what you believe?  Would you feel the same way if Martin attack Zimmerman first?
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A lot of people filling in the gaps in this case with their own facts.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is that what you believe?  Would you feel the same way if Martin attack Zimmerman first?

there are any number of reason why Martin could have attacked Zimmerman first and it would not justify deadly force

anyway, none of this matters.   The lack of witnesses to the event means we will never know

The jury will have to decide if this is murder or not

I don't know that it is murder but I think Zimmerman is guilty of creating this situation and was not justified in using deadly force

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
there are any number of reason why Martin could have attacked Zimmerman first and it would not justify deadly force

anyway, none of this matters.   The lack of witnesses to the event means we will never know

The jury will have to decide if this is murder or not

I don't know that it is murder but I think Zimmerman is guilty of creating this situation and was not justified in using deadly force

Even if he was following him, that doesn't mean he intended kill or harm Martin. Would you feels the same if the races were reversed? 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

nope since he had no concussion and no trauma that even needed hospitalization and if he had not stalked and confronted Martin he wouldn't have even had the few scrapes that he did.   Deadly force was not justified

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

so then I guess Zimmerman could have shot Martin at the first instant that Martin laid a hand on him

As 240 has pointed out many times if you want to kill someone in Florida all you need to do is grab your gun and go pick a fight and then start shooting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
so then I guess Zimmerman could have shot Martin at the first instant that Martin laid a hand on him

As 240 has pointed out many times if you want to kill someone in Florida all you need to do is grab your gun and go pick a fight and then start shooting

No - but getting your head bashed on the concrete and attacked by a 6foot thug w hoodie gold teeth definitely works. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Sounds about right.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Kind of a grey area isn't?

If someone is intending harm are you supposed to wait until he actually severely harms you until you defend yourself?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

If someone is intending harm are you supposed to wait until he actually severely harms you until you defend yourself?

No - they threat of imminent bodily injury that a reasonable person would feel is all that is required in most cases.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No - they threat of imminent bodily injury that a reasonable person would feel is all that is required in most cases.

so if someone is following you and seems like they might attack you, especially if they have a weapon they you would be justified in attacking them first to defend yourself

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Not in Florida. 

Trayvon was justified in shooting zimmerman.

during the fight, when zimmerman started losing, he wanted to exit but trayvon was still beating him up.

At this point, Zimmerman was now legal to shoot Trayvon.

it's kinda funny how the law works... it's sure not perfect.  You can shoot someone in the face without them even touching you.  You just have to PROVE TO THE JURY that you feared for your life.

I think in this case, the jury will look at the law, put it in a little box, shit all over it, and convict zimmerman because his actions led to a death, bottom line. Just like OJ didn't deserve 30 years in prison for stealing his shit back from a shady MFer, juries punish without looking at the law.   COULD happen here.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Not in Florida. 

Trayvon was justified in shooting zimmerman.

during the fight, when zimmerman started losing, he wanted to exit but trayvon was still beating him up.

At this point, Zimmerman was now legal to shoot Trayvon.

it's kinda funny how the law works... it's sure not perfect.  You can shoot someone in the face without them even touching you.  You just have to PROVE TO THE JURY that you feared for your life.

I think in this case, the jury will look at the law, put it in a little box, shit all over it, and convict zimmerman because his actions led to a death, bottom line. Just like OJ didn't deserve 30 years in prison for stealing his shit back from a shady MFer, juries punish without looking at the law.   COULD happen here.

Your entire theory is predicated on Zimmerman starting the fight.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
so if someone is following you and seems like they might attack you, especially if they have a weapon they you would be justified in attacking them first to defend yourself

According to Zimmerman he was turning around and Martin jumped out at him.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Your entire theory is predicated on Zimmerman starting the fight.

I believe trayvon was justified in using deadly force before zimmerman even threw a punch.

In Florida -
If you chase someone 2 blocks in the rain and run at them full speed, they can shoot you dead because "i thought he was going to tackle me, I have heart disease in my family, and I thought I'd die of heart attack if he struck me".

Yes, its true.  SO trayvon can use his fists FIRST because zimmerman had chased him 2 blocks and made him fear for his safety.  that's what people are missing. 

And "according to zimmerman's story" sounds like fantasy land lol...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I believe trayvon was justified in using deadly force before zimmerman even threw a punch.

In Florida -
If you chase someone 2 blocks in the rain and run at them full speed, they can shoot you dead because "i thought he was going to tackle me, I have heart disease in my family, and I thought I'd die of heart attack if he struck me".

Yes, its true.  SO trayvon can use his fists FIRST because zimmerman had chased him 2 blocks and made him fear for his safety.  that's what people are missing. 

And "according to zimmerman's story" sounds like fantasy land lol...

You've created a narrative and nothing is going to change it.  Your whole scenario of a chase through the rain sounds like a bad action film.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yeah, it's just too bad that you're not on the defense team

you have such a well crafted and nuanced argument

tonymctones

• Getbig V
why feel sorry for an unarmed kid who was gunned down for no reason?

If it makes you feel any better there are no doubt many thousands of non-whites dying all over the planet every day
I think bashing someones head into concrete then mounting them and breaking their nose is a little bit more than nothing...::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
agreed - and today we learned why the lead investigator wanted to charge zimmerman.  He was making it up as he went.

I had the opportunity to listen to a good part of Serino's testimony and I don't remember hearing him say he wanted to arrest him.  Was it in the beginning?

You realize, he testified that he didn't find any significant inconsistencies in his story?

Something that came across as an outright lie (to me), was when Zimm claimed he didn't know the street that he was on and his memory was bad.  He's been there 3 years and works as the neighborhood watch captain and didn't know the street?  Didn't seem honest at all.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Didn't the lead detective testify that he didn't think there was enough to book Zimmerman for murder and that he was eventually pressured into doing so?

It seems to me like the defense might actually be better off sending it to the jury once the prosecution rests. Why even put on a case?

If this is all the prosecution has, this trial has been a complete sham. Forget about what any of you "think". What you think isn't evidence.

Also, forget about proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The proof presented thus far doesn't even meet the standard for civil court.

Unless something dramatic occurs, Zimmerman will walk on all charges or there will be a hung jury.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Didn't the lead detective testify that he didn't think there was enough to book Zimmerman for murder and that he was eventually pressured into doing so?

It seems to me like the defense might actually be better off sending it to the jury once the prosecution rests. Why even put on a case?

If this is all the prosecution has, this trial has been a complete sham. Forget about what any of you "think". What you think isn't evidence.

Also, forget about proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The proof presented thus far doesn't even meet the standard for civil court.

Unless something dramatic occurs, Zimmerman will walk on all charges or there will be a hung jury.

Yeah, I don't think 240 will be able to answer my question either.  In fact, I'm fairly certain at this point that nobody has made up more shit about this than 240.