Author Topic: Star Witness Against Zimmerman Tweeted About Case, Getting High, Her Court Nails  (Read 8327 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Yeah, I don't think 240 will be able to answer my question either.  In fact, I'm fairly certain at this point that nobody has made up more shit about this than 240.

Yeah, I don't think 240 will be able to answer my question either.  In fact, I'm fairly certain at this point that nobody has made up more shit about this than 240.

Really, I'm only repeating what i hear on the mainstream news.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hahhaha pierce morgan no doubt

Skip8282

• Getbig V

No, I agree with you there.  I'm talking about your claim today of the testimony by Serino.  If Serino wasn't calling Zimmerman a liar and saying he had no significant indications of such, why are you?

And how come you haven't been harping on the news reports about Serino being pressured to file charges when he didn't want to?  That was brought up in his testimony as well.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

No, I agree with you there.  I'm talking about your claim today of the testimony by Serino.  If Serino wasn't calling Zimmerman a liar and saying he had no significant indications of such, why are you?

And how come you haven't been harping on the news reports about Serino being pressured to file charges when he didn't want to?  That was brought up in his testimony as well.

Because he makes shit up as he goes along. And if he can, he just stretches existing information.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
He was "going as the same direction as zimmerman, BUT NOT FOLLOWING HIM".

Yeah, that's a lie.  he lived on the other side of the park.  he wasn't working as neighborhood watch, he was packing heat.

I guess we have to suspend common sense to buy his story.  He lied about some things, BUT WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT THE SHOOTING PART.  Oh yeah?  We think he'd lie to cover his ass on little things, but on the thing that sends him to prison for 25 years, he woudln't dare? 

Also, we know he is using  mean words and following - his own words.  We know trayvon is running - zimm admitted it.  For it to happen as zimmerman claimed, we would have to believe SIMULTANEOUSLY - zimmerman stopped being angry and following and turned, and Trayvon stopped being a skinny twink running away.  At the same moment.

It's not the most likely outcome, so I don't buy it.   maybe ONE of them changed course.  But one went from scared running twink to attacking badass, and at that exact moment, one went from armed yard ninja to retreating pussycat?   Hmmmmmmmmmmm   Methinks it's MORE LIKELY that once zimmerman put his hands on the kid, this dual reversal took place.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
He was "going as the same direction as zimmerman, BUT NOT FOLLOWING HIM".

Yeah, that's a lie.  he lived on the other side of the park.  he wasn't working as neighborhood watch, he was packing heat.

I guess we have to suspend common sense to buy his story.  He lied about some things, BUT WOULD NEVER LIE ABOUT THE SHOOTING PART.  Oh yeah?  We think he'd lie to cover his ass on little things, but on the thing that sends him to prison for 25 years, he woudln't dare? 

Also, we know he is using  mean words and following - his own words.  We know trayvon is running - zimm admitted it.  For it to happen as zimmerman claimed, we would have to believe SIMULTANEOUSLY - zimmerman stopped being angry and following and turned, and Trayvon stopped being a skinny twink running away.  At the same moment.

It's not the most likely outcome, so I don't buy it.   maybe ONE of them changed course.  But one went from scared running twink to attacking badass, and at that exact moment, one went from armed yard ninja to retreating pussycat?   Hmmmmmmmmmmm   Methinks it's MORE LIKELY that once zimmerman put his hands on the kid, this dual reversal took place.
I rest my case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I rest my case.

Prosecution putting up their weak shit first.  They know jurors are going to remember the week #3 stuff WAY MORE than the week #1 stuff.

forensics
medical examiner
people ID'ing trayvon's voice
the 911 call

Let's hear these, before we do that victory dance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Prosecution putting up their weak shit first.  They know jurors are going to remember the week #3 stuff WAY MORE than the week #1 stuff.

forensics
medical examiner
the 911 call

::)

Forensics will confirm a point blank range wound, supporting Zimmerman's story.

The prosecution called a witness today who said it is impossible to identify the voices.  And the strongest witness to date with the best view of the beat down (Good) said it was Zimmerman getting beaten up and yelling for help.

They have already played the 911 call multiple times. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
::)

Forensics will confirm a point blank range wound, supporting Zimmerman's story.

The prosecution called a witness today who said it is impossible to identify the voices.  And the strongest witness to date with the best view of the beat down (Good) said it was Zimmerman getting beaten up and yelling for help.

They have already played the 911 call multiple times. 

LOL. PI Dick over there is fucking delusional.

He should be banned for being a lying, race-baiting asshole of a troll if Zimmerman is acquitted.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMFAO 240 grasping for ever dwindling straws

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/01/3479949/prosecutors-play-george-zimmermans.html

lead detective in the case testified today that the changes in zimmermans stories were not significant and that he thought he was telling the truth.

admits the interrogation style was one to pressure zimmerman into making a mistake and to catch him. Said that zimmermans testimony aligned with evidence already corroberated by the police but that zimmerman was unaware of.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
LOL. PI Dick over there is fucking delusional.

He should be banned for being a lying, race-baiting asshole of a troll if Zimmerman is acquitted.

He does tend to just make stuff up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/01/3479949/prosecutors-play-george-zimmermans.html

lead detective in the case testified today that the changes in zimmermans stories were not significant and that he thought he was telling the truth.

admits the interrogation style was one to pressure zimmerman into making a mistake and to catch him. Said that zimmermans testimony aligned with evidence already corroberated by the police but that zimmerman was unaware of.

And this was the person who was supposed to sink Zimmerman? 

I think the prosecution will finish this week and it is really obvious they wrote a check they couldn't cash during opening statements. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Owned.

Brutally owned.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

forensics
medical examiner
the 911 call

Let's think about this for a second. First impressions mean everything to a lot of people and it can be incredibly, incredibly difficult to overcome fucking one up. So you're telling me the prosecutors are purposely fucking up their case in order to drop a bombshell 3 weeks down the road?

Makes perfect sense if you're a trailer trash moron with a cracker jack law degree who spends his days watching MSDNC.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Let's think about this for a second. First impressions mean everything to a lot of people and it can be incredibly, incredibly difficult to overcome fucking one up. So you're telling me the prosecutors are purposely fucking up their case in order to drop a bombshell 3 weeks down the road?

Makes perfect sense if you're a trailer trash moron with a cracker jack law degree who spends his days watching MSDNC.  ::)

Maybe "first impressions" matter most.  In my opinion, giving the jurors the strongest support for your stance RIGHT BEFORE THEY EXIT is preferable.  But that's just me.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Maybe "first impressions" matter most.  In my opinion, giving the jurors the strongest support for your stance RIGHT BEFORE THEY EXIT is preferable.  But that's just me.

You know what's still more preferable? Thoroughly preparing your witnesses and competently presenting your case from start to finish. You know... instead of spending your closing arguments doing what you should have done before you rested your case.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57591875-504083/george-zimmerman-trial-chris-serino-lead-detective-in-case-of-trayvon-martin-killing-takes-stand

DA really fucked up 

Lead detectives always have to testify in a case along with witnesses and anyone else involved.  Only the defendant doesn't have to....although it wouldn't be a good idea not to because there's a lot of inconsistant information that he needs to clear up.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/26/Prosecution-witness-admits-media-misled-trayvon-size

ASHtrayvon was another thug destined to a life of crime coke chooms and prison.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You know what's still more preferable? Thoroughly preparing your witnesses and competently presenting your case from start to finish. You know... instead of spending your closing arguments doing what you should have done before you rested your case.

I dont think the bloated girlfriend could have been prepared, to be honest.  I think that was strictly a "let's hope she doesn't melt too badly", knowing it was inevitable and doing everything they could not to have their fingerprints on it.

Had they coached her for 2 weeks, she still would have melted down (based upon her 80 IQ), and she probably would have stood on the stand and pointed directly at the prosecutor and said "they told me to say it, I dunno, ask them..."    You know when someone is so stupid, you don't get want to touch it and be part of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I dont think the bloated girlfriend could have been prepared, to be honest.  I think that was strictly a "let's hope she doesn't melt too badly", knowing it was inevitable and doing everything they could not to have their fingerprints on it.

Had they coached her for 2 weeks, she still would have melted down (based upon her 80 IQ), and she probably would have stood on the stand and pointed directly at the prosecutor and said "they told me to say it, I dunno, ask them..."    You know when someone is so stupid, you don't get want to touch it and be part of it.

I think this is the most accurate description you can get.  They were hoping she would be able to spit out the few key things they needed her to say.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think this is the most accurate description you can get.  They were hoping she would be able to spit out the few key things they needed her to say.

defense attoenry mara is going for a BIG move here... trying to get the detective to reveal what action of zimmerman could be considered criminal.

WOW - detective JUST REVEALED THE END LOCATION/SHOOTING WAS NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE 911 CALL TIME SAYING WE DONT NEED YOU TO KEEP FOLLLWING HIM.

They just blindsided the defense.   The lead cop - that everyone was slobbering yesterday - just revealed that zimmerman CONTINUED WALKING FWD TOWARD TRAVYON AFTER HANGING UP.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
this cop is destroying zimmerman right now. 

Base dupon where we located trayvon, and the fact the altercation happened AFTER his conversation, my interpretation is that zimmerman continued walking TOWARD TRAVYON AFTER HANGING UP.