Author Topic: Best way to take HGH  (Read 11119 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Best way to take HGH
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 11:53:28 AM »
Can you guys talk about how to effectively use GH. I've been reading that Slin is needed to fully take advantage of gh.

I've got two protocols in mind.

Protocol #1

4ius GH + 10-15ius slin AM/PM

Protocol #2

8ius GH + 10-15ius slin PWO

4ius GH Am/Pm on non workout days.
The anti aging and fat burning properties of gh make no difference on slin at all, however the muscle building properties with the combination of the 2 works wonders.

I would go with protocol 2 but keep in mind that the pump floods the muscle with blood and all the nutrient carried into the blood drop into the muscle. So post workout does not mean drive home 30 minutes later. No, post workout means within 5-10 minute while you still are pumped.

Bring in simple sugars to prolong the pump and you need sugar anyway as when you take the slin, all the nutrients in the blood get thrown into your cells, hence your blood sugar level drops drastically.

Note. I hate when people put the term IU with slin and IU with gh in the same line. Gives me the creeps because what is 4 IU on the slin pin in regards to gh is 40 IU of slin. So beginners fuck themselves up because they do not realize this and take 10 times the amount of slin

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
Note. I hate when people put the term IU with slin and IU with gh in the same line. Gives me the creeps because what is 4 IU on the slin pin in regards to gh is 40 IU of slin. So beginners fuck themselves up because they do not realize this and take 10 times the amount of slin

I know a ton of guys who made this mistake their first run with Slin.

It can cause some serious issues.

A good friend of mine was starting with 10iu of Slin and called me a few years ago.  He asked me if most people used 3cc hypo barrels with 29g needles to shoot Slin so they could get more than 10iu in one shot.  At first i was lost, but then i caught on that he had been using GH and told him every 10 IU on the Slin pin is actually 1 IU of GH, but 10 IU on a Slin pin is really 10 IU of Slin.  He felt really stupid, but at least he asked the question before he fucked up.

8)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
Wait now I'm getting confused. On a 3/10 slin pin, it goes to 30. I assume 10 is 10iu of slin, correct?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 02:02:51 PM »
Wait now I'm getting confused. On a 3/10 slin pin, it goes to 30. I assume 10 is 10iu of slin, correct?

For Slin, each tick mark on a pin is 1 IU. So there's 100 tick marks, meaning you could fill a Slin pin to the top of 100IU's (and die)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 02:11:49 PM »
I'm not that stupid, thankfully.

Whenever i see people post questions about reconstitution measurements, and similar questions, i just shake my head.

There's plenty of dumb fucks out there, not my problem.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »

Yes.

I typed my story a bit funny, my friend was confused because he had been using GH and 1 IU of GH is measured at 10 IU on the Slin pin.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 03:48:01 PM »
Yes overload said it correctly, now once again

1 slin pin (needle) has 1 cc or 1ml

1cc =100 units

100 units = 10iu of gh or 100iu of slin

so basically if you feel up the slin pin with insulin to what you would fill up 4 IU`s of gh, it would be 40iu`s of slin. Slin is ten times more units per volume.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 08:11:21 PM »
Yes overload said it correctly, now once again

1 slin pin (needle) has 1 cc or 1ml

1cc =100 units

100 units = 10iu of gh or 100iu of slin

so basically if you feel up the slin pin with insulin to what you would fill up 4 IU`s of gh, it would be 40iu`s of slin. Slin is ten times more units per volume.

This is why you have my vote to mod the steroid board  8) (serious)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »
Are there still good generic hgh brands left? I cant find that ppeppharm any more?

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »
Are there still good generic hgh brands left? I cant find that ppeppharm any more?

Yes there is still just as good of HGH on the market as peppharm. You just have to do your research and find yourself a new source. I do belive PP is still out there but they took a long break and you need to get the new email wich is very hard if you have not kept in touch with the reps.