Author Topic: Best way to take HGH  (Read 11130 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Best way to take HGH
« on: June 28, 2013, 10:21:57 AM »
What is the best protocol?

Preworkout? Post workout? First thing morning? Before sleep?

Or split dose preworkout and some postworkout?

I understand in sleep is when our own natural levels get released, so why take pre bed?

I just want to get some opinions and facts on this

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Best way to take HGH
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
I do first thing am and post. Ive started doing intramusclur instead on sub q as people think you get growth where you inject hence growth gut so i do calfs and hams. I dont have any fat on my stomach to inject into aswell its bad enough doing hcg fuck doing hgh twice aday there,but in my legs its easy im using hyges. 4iu aday so nothing major but i love growth...so much better than steroids imo i fell soo unhealthy on gear

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 01:15:29 AM »
Correct a_ahmed! When you sleep and get into a rem sleep you secrete natural growth hormone,so it is stupid to take it before bed.Best way is def on a empty stomach early in the morning. The best way it to wake up a hour or two before you usually wake up and do a shot and then go back to bed for a hour or two and then get up and eat your breakfast. Honestly the best way is to shoot it old school right in the gut,However more and more people have these theories that they get leaner and fuller if they inject in the area they are training, so alot of guys shoot HGH in in alot of diffrent muscles,legs,arms, delts, but the fact is the gutt is the best place to inject HGH. Most amateurs and pros shoot HGH all day in diffrent muscles.
If you have alot of HGH to play around with I guess you can test out these new theories but the best way is the old school way right in the gutt on a empty stomach.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
If you are taking 5iu or less, shoot it first thing in the morning on days you don't lift weights.  On the days you lift weights, shoot it post workout.  Always on an empty stomach.

If you are taking more than 5iu, split it between morning and evening.  Always shoot one of the doses post workout on the days you lift weights. 

There is no localized growth with GH from what i have seen, it just has a different spike when injected IM, IV or SQ.  I prefer to do all my shots IM.

Good luck!

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »
Yeah im not exceeding 5iu.. in fact keeping it at 2iu on non lift days morning.. sometimes 3iu if running treadmill. I took 1iu preworkout/morning and 2iu post workout.

I drink pre and during a protein/carb shake though.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
Starting fasting tomorrow.

Would you recommend I take it upon waking while fasting instead? Or before breaking fast? Or after working out?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 03:23:20 PM »
Starting fasting tomorrow.

Would you recommend I take it upon waking while fasting instead? Or before breaking fast? Or after working out?

Always after working out on days you lift.  First thing in the morning on days you don't lift.

Good luck!

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 05:04:28 PM »
Always after working out on days you lift.  First thing in the morning on days you don't lift.

Good luck!

8)

why not shoot in the morning a hour before breakfast, or if your fasting just when you wake up, and after the workout shoot some more as well?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 09:10:30 PM »
If you are taking 5iu or less, shoot it first thing in the morning on days you don't lift weights.  On the days you lift weights, shoot it post workout.  Always on an empty stomach.

If you are taking more than 5iu, split it between morning and evening.  Always shoot one of the doses post workout on the days you lift weights. 

There is no localized growth with GH from what i have seen, it just has a different spike when injected IM, IV or SQ.  I prefer to do all my shots IM.

Good luck!

8)

2 questions.

Why after you lift on training days? And is a meal or shake consumed with it,if so what is the carb/protein ratio?

Thank you

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 09:33:13 PM »
Honestly guys, all this stuff is bro science at best.

The most important thing about GH is quality & the 2nd is quantity. After that, it really doesn't matter that much.

I've tried pinning 2x, 3x, 5x a day. On an empty stomach, 30 mins before meals, with insulin, without insulin, in the middle of the night, IM, sub Q etc & IT DOESN'T MATTER.

All that matters is getting a good quality GH, using as much as you can afford & taking it about 3-4 times a day. it doesn't matter when, on a full or empty stomach as long as you space it out evenly through out the day.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 09:34:55 PM »
If you want to get super technical with lots of scientific references, the i suggest you visit

http://www.datbtrue.co.uk

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2013, 05:11:29 AM »

The most important thing about GH is quality & the 2nd is quantity. After that, it really doesn't matter that much.

I've tried pinning 2x, 3x, 5x a day. On an empty stomach, 30 mins before meals, with insulin, without insulin, in the middle of the night, IM, sub Q etc & IT DOESN'T MATTER.

All that matters is getting a good quality GH, using as much as you can afford & taking it about 3-4 times a day. it doesn't matter when, on a full or empty stomach as long as you space it out evenly through out the day.

I do agree that the quality of HGH is the key but I disagree about it all being bro-science. there are def times when HGH is more effective but that is mainly in the morning a hour before breakfast. as far as after training and all that jazz that sounds more like bro-science to me. If you were to shoot HGH before bed you are going to fuck up the natural HGH your body produces when you are in rem sleep especially for these young guys who still have pretty good HGH production going on when they are in rem sleep.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »

I agree with this for sure.  The only time i've noticed a difference was when i upped the dosage.

All in all, just make sure you inject your GH with some sort of frequency and you will be fine.

My layout is a way to keep it simple with a small amount of science behind it.  To be honest it doesn't really matter.  My Endo even says it doesn't matter, but he thinks before bed is the best.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 11:28:55 AM »
I agree with this for sure.  The only time i've noticed a difference was when i upped the dosage.

All in all, just make sure you inject your GH with some sort of frequency and you will be fine.

My layout is a way to keep it simple with a small amount of science behind it.  To be honest it doesn't really matter.  My Endo even says it doesn't matter, but he thinks before bed is the best.

8)

Bro, can you go more in depth about why you think IM is > SubQ? Thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
Bro, can you go more in depth about why you think IM is > SubQ? Thanks

I'd like to hear more about that as well. That just seems like one of those new age techniques todays guys are trying. I hear it does work but not nearly as well as doing it the old school way subQ. IM is more of a new school approach it seems guys think they can get the growth and leaner muscle to whatever body part they want to get leaner and bigger, for examply there are guys who inject HGH -IM in their arms because they believe it will make their arms leaner and get better results in the arms.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2013, 01:58:18 PM »

It like to hear more about that as well. That just seems like one of those new age techniques todays guys are trying. I hear it does work but not nearly as well as doing it the old school way subQ. IM is more of a new school approach it seems guys think they can get the growth and leaner muscle to whatever body part they want to get leaner and bigger, for examply there are guys who inject HGH -IM in their arms because they believe it will make their arms leaner and get better results in the arms.

That philosophy really doesn't get me too excited. The whole site injection thing doesn't really turn me on, especially since I'm a 2 IU kinda guy. I'm not basting 20 units a day.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »
That philosophy really doesn't get me too excited. The whole site injection thing doesn't really turn me on, especially since I'm a 2 IU kinda guy. I'm not basting 20 units a day.

Me either. I only have been using 4-IU's for the last 2 years and it all gets shot in the gutt subq.I don't know why guys started shooting HGH IM and some even do IV shots of HGH. Not sure the benefits of shooting it IV style Hitting the vein with HGH is another new school method but is also very dangerous if you do not have high grade HGH. Their was a guy who was shot that bunk kigtropin IV style and he pm'ed me and told me he got really sick, his body went into hypertension very quickly and he had a super high heart rate. I told him to go to the ER not sure if he ever did go in. he said it totally made him very ill. From what I gathered guys who shoot HGH the proper way noticed the HGH made their gutt area leaner and got rid of that distended gutt look when they injected HGH in the gutt so they figured it would work the same if injected in other muscle groups-IM. that is just bro-science-IMO. But guys some guys say it works and they get better pumps in the area they inject the HGH -IM style.

I have site-injeted Test prop mixed with a little EQ in the biceps but never have tried injecting HGH in a muscle. I don't know how long bodybuilders have been doing IV style HGH shots or IM HGH shots I just have heard about it the last 2 years. Now this is not bro science when HGH gets injected in the gutt the HGH gets released slower and works better, but hell guys in this sport will try anything to get an edge. There are some crazy ass bodybuilders out there!

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 02:43:10 PM »
Having done both, IM seems to give a more instant surge than SubQ, which is a more even release.

I can't see why having a huge surge via IM would benefit anyone if you're already taking GH several times a day like you should be. Plus, I'd rather have GH in my system all day long than short mega bursts.

Let's put it this way, if edos recommend SubQ, if the GH manufacturers recommend SubQ & if BBS have been doing SubQ for ages, why is it suddenly better to do it IM?

1. Get quality GH
2. Take as much as you can
3. Take it 3-4 times a day.
Done!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
Having done both, IM seems to give a more instant surge than SubQ, which is a more even release.

I can't see why having a huge surge via IM would benefit anyone if you're already taking GH several times a day like you should be. Plus, I'd rather have GH in my system all day long than short mega bursts.

Let's put it this way, if edos recommend SubQ, if the GH manufacturers recommend SubQ & if BBS have been doing SubQ for ages, why is it suddenly better to do it IM?

1. Get quality GH
Done!!!!

I like this method,  makes the most sense to me. Great post.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »

1. Get quality GH
Done!!!!

makes sense to me as well. no bro science involved folow the directions you get with your HGH prescription there is a reason the pharmaceutical companys recommend  shooting HGH in the gut SubQ. It gets in the fatty tissues and lasts longer. Although in this sport guys will experiment doing HGH all diffrent ways.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:37 PM »
Qwert: you need to post more bro  8)

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
Qwert: you need to post more bro  8)

Believe it or not, I've been a member of GB since 2004. I just bookmarked the Gossip page & went there daily, & although it's a funny place, I didn't think there was much room for me to post there.

Vince Goodrum is a laughable boob, but if I post in his thread & get involved with that nonsense, I'm a bigger bigger boob.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2013, 01:09:54 AM »
Believe it or not, I've been a member of GB since 2004. I just bookmarked the Gossip page & went there daily, & although it's a funny place, I didn't think there was much room for me to post there.

Vince Goodrum is a laughable boob, but if I post in his thread & get involved with that nonsense, I'm a bigger bigger boob.

don't let that bother you. I used to fuck with goodrum all the time! I cannot count the days I would find a goodrum thread that made me laugh for hours! I love when he competes. His mountanier performance was epic. Then the way he talks about his supplements business like he is on the bodybuilding.com level. The guy sells bee pollen. Vince really makes this forum a great place. If you have had a hard day and need a laugh just go find the most recent goodrum thread and I gaurantee it will bring a smile to your face. I don't like putting people down but if you are delusional and believe all your bullshit you speak about fuck it. Goodrum always talks real bad about derek anthony but derek actually posted proof goodrum has bought live webcam shows from derek. Vince has some serious deluisons and issues. A decent guy but a funny delusional man as well. The best was when Vince and billyguns went toe to toe in a posedown. It was like a dream come true to us goodrum/billygunz fans.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2013, 02:19:39 AM »

I disagree. At night you can produce the equivilent to 1 iu while you sleep naturally, why mess that up if you are on low amounts, he wants to take 2 per day and if he does it at night say good bye to his night gh produced by his own body, of course do not take it at night if you are only using 2-3 iu per day. If you are doing 15 then who cares but not 2-3

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2013, 02:25:24 AM »
I like this method,  makes the most sense to me. Great post.

Ya but the OP is doing 2-3 iu per day so why would anyone recommend 3-4 times a day, this is outrageous. Once a day in the morning is best in the OPs case.

Also WW is right SubQ peaks at 3 and half hours. Which means if you go take a serum test it would read the largest quantities at the 3 and half hour mark. If you do it IM you may peak a little sooner at 2 and half hours to 3 hours..