Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 208001 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #575 on: May 11, 2015, 08:41:50 AM »
We live in an era of human evolution that will one day, if our species survives this long, be seen as particularly confused.

All this sex-/gender-/orientation-identity mumbo-jumbo is full-on retarded.

(Bruce is severely mentally ill. Guy's a senior citizen and now decides he is going to "become a female".  ::) )

Do all the plastic surgery and hormone therapy you want. A man cannot be "made" into a woman, and vice versa.

This world sucks ass.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: May 11, 2015, 09:00:13 AM »
Dime Piece Tranny

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #577 on: May 12, 2015, 07:53:29 AM »
Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus is Latin for eternal boy, used in mythology to designate a child-god who is forever young; psychologically, it is an older man whose emotional life has remained at an adolescent level. The puer typically leads a provisional life, due to the fear of being caught in a situation from which it might not be possible to escape. He covets independence and freedom, chafes at boundaries and limits, and tends to find any restriction intolerable

Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung developed a school of thought called analytical psychology, distinguishing it from the psychoanalysis of Sigmund Freud . In analytical psychology (often called "Jungian psychology") the puer aeternus is an example of what Jung called an archetype, one of the "primordial, structural elements of the human psyche".

The shadow of the puer is the senex (Latin for "old man"), associated with the god Cronus—disciplined, controlled, responsible, rational, ordered. Conversely, the shadow of the senex is the puer, related to Hermes or Dionysus—unbounded instinct, disorder, intoxication, whimsy.

Like all archetypes, the puer is bi-polar, exhibiting both a "positive" and a "negative" aspect. The "positive" side of the puer appears as the Divine Child who symbolizes newness, potential for growth, hope for the future. He also foreshadows the hero that he sometimes becomes (e.g. Heracles). The "negative" side is the child-man who refuses to grow up and meet the challenges of life face on, waiting instead for his ship to come in and solve all his problems.

"For the time being one is doing this or that, but whether it is a woman or a job, it is not yet what is really wanted, and there is always the fantasy that sometime in the future the real thing will come about.... The one thing dreaded throughout by such a type of man is to be bound to anything whatever."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puer_aeternus

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2015, 08:04:54 AM »
In my job I deal directly with the boys that become girls on a regular and once in awhile a fight breaks out.  It's really hilarious to hear that deep man voice come out of the woman's body when punches start flying. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #579 on: May 12, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
We live in an era of human evolution that will one day, if our species survives this long, be seen as particularly confused.

(Bruce is severely mentally ill. Guy's a senior citizen and now decides he is going to "become a female".  ::) )

Do all the plastic surgery and hormone therapy you want. A man cannot be "made" into a woman, and vice versa.

This world sucks ass.

Spot on.
That sums it up very well.
👍🏻

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #580 on: May 17, 2015, 03:18:34 PM »
Cases like this really are remarkable, from the the perspective of evolution. The evolution of the human species, specifically the human brain, is one of the most amazing things that has ever resulted from the process of natural selection. When you think of the power of the human brain, capable of such technological, medical and scientific advances.

However it, like any other product of evolution, is extremely fragile from a genetic viewpoint. Mutations that accumulate over time and a changing environment can render the seemingly all knowing, powerful human brain weak and sick, as in the case of Bruce Jenner. The brain, evolved to adapt to very different circumstances thousands of years ago. As hunter-gatherers we were constantly stimulated to think quickly, resolve life or death situations and essentially had to survive on our wits and intellect. There was strong selection pressure for intelligence, good communication, social skills and cognitive function.

However one would imagine that in a society where we have everything we need at leisure and we are not mentally stimulated to any significant degree, the powerful brain becomes sick, like a pedigree hound dog bred to hunt that is left chained up in a small backyard, it can cause people who were normal to mutilate themselves.

I don't think many hunter-gatherers in Papua New Guinea feel as though they were "assigned the wrong gender at birth". Fucking hell.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #581 on: May 17, 2015, 06:00:19 PM »

(Bruce is severely mentally ill. Guy's a senior citizen and now decides he is going to "become a female".  ::) )

This world sucks ass.

Sad part is that if you go against Mother Nature, she will make you disappear faster than you can say "tit".

If I were to say that I was born to be a rock star, dressed up as one and played the street band circuit, everyone would think I was nuts.

Here's this guy saying that he is a woman in a man's body and all these weak/anything-goes people come out of the woodwork saying that he has a right to be a woman (real term is "mentally crazy").

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: May 17, 2015, 06:46:06 PM »
Sad part is that if you go against Mother Nature, she will make you disappear faster than you can say "tit".

If I were to say that I was born to be a rock star, dressed up as one and played the street band circuit, everyone would think I was nuts.

Here's this guy saying that he is a woman in a man's body and all these weak/anything-goes people come out of the woodwork saying that he has a right to be a woman (real term is "mentally crazy").

I don't understand this either. But according to what Bruce has said, he's felt this way most of his life. How sad is that? What I also find wrong is his apparent desire to do this thing so publicly. It should be a private matter. Reality TV is creating some narcissistic monsters. I guess they never paid attention to what happened to the Louds who exposed their life on An American Family on PBS in 1973. It tore their family apart.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #583 on: May 18, 2015, 07:32:17 AM »
So let me get this straight, Bruce Jenner is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.  Holy shit. What a sad bunch of attention whores the Kardashian family is.  It seems all these years the girls got all the attention, fame and wealth, while the men in the family were all loathed, ridiculed, ignored and despised, and now old Brucealina has found a way to get the spotlight on him and cash in, just become a Kardashian woman.  In a way it reflects the current time in the Western world, woman are placed on a pedestal, they control men, the family and it's finances and every day gather more and more political and social power.  Men are no longer honored and seen as protectors and providers but pedophiles and rapists, they are considered disposable and not important. I wonder if Bruce's wanting to transition is a subconscious reaction to the current poor social status men face, considering the Kardashian family emasculated him for more than a decade all in public view.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: May 18, 2015, 08:27:53 AM »
So let me get this straight, Bruce Jenner is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

We should really bury this sucker right here.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #585 on: May 18, 2015, 09:54:24 AM »
Bruce is a piece of shit because even though he felt this way with a first wife, he kept on re-marrying women and having kids. He kept dragging other people into his personal hell and lying and trying to fool them...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: May 18, 2015, 02:19:54 PM »
Bruce is a piece of shit because even though he felt this way with a first wife, he kept on re-marrying women and having kids. He kept dragging other people into his personal hell and lying and trying to fool them...
This is true, but they all deserve one another.  The Kardashian family are all self centered egomaniacs without the slightest hint of self awareness.  It is their collective narcissism that all bonds them together, they all identify with the others excessive self love.   
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #587 on: May 18, 2015, 02:24:20 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: May 18, 2015, 02:25:35 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: May 18, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »
This is true, but they all deserve one another.  The Kardashian family are all self centered egomaniacs without the slightest hint of self awareness.  It is their collective narcissism that all bonds them together, they all identify with the others excessive self love.   

I think part of the issue is that they are too self aware.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: May 18, 2015, 02:46:28 PM »
I think part of the issue is that they are too self aware.
I don't think so, they are obviously highly aware of what the moronic masses aspire to and how best to profit from that, but as to who they are as individuals, as a person, they have no clue and Bruce is the perfect example of this.  Bruce is like the 'Identified patient' of the family, he is symbolic of the rest of the families identity struggle.  The Kardashians have been 'ON' for the cameras for so long, and so consumed with fame and money, they have lost connection with their true selves.  Just the fact they are profiting from Bruce's transition, turning it into some type of TV special shows you the depth of their disease, any other family in the public view would take this as a cue to take time out and reflect and work out what the fuck is going on.  I guarantee Bruce will only harm the transgender cause by simply turning this into yet another Kardashian profiteering exercise.

The Kardashians may have subconsciously picked up on societies current worship of the feminine and spun a dollar from it, but they remain unaware of how they have done this at the expense of the men in their lives, they haven't even attempted to hide their disdain for the male gender of the species, with all the men in the Kardashians life suffering miserably (maybe Kayne being the exception, hard to tell as he is so private).  The Kardashians always paint men in a negative light (once again, Kayne being the exception), and they are now putting the icing on the cake by making Bruce's so called transgender issues public, you can't get more humiliating and emasculating than that, and because Bruce has been so broken by the Kardashian family he simply goes along with it, he has like the male equivalent of the battered woman syndrome, no longer capable of standing up for himself.
V

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: May 18, 2015, 03:21:13 PM »
 :'(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2015, 03:44:39 PM »

This world sucks ass.

Well said. X2.

He has a mental illness.
Very fcuked up confused world.
To much Political Correctness Nonsense.
And Doctors Playing God.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2015, 03:56:12 PM »
His Olympic Dick will be on the chopping block in the next few weeks, any of you getbiggers going to bid on it on ebay and store it in a pickle jar at home  ???

Bruce Jenner says he will fully become a woman, and strongly intimates he will have sexual reassignment surgery this spring.

Bruce was not 100% clear, but strongly suggested he's going under the knife. 

You've gotta listen to the whole thing ... he flip flops a bit, first telling Kim he's going all the way with the transition, and then talking about surgically tweaking his facial features.

But in context, it sounds like the conversations -- shot months ago for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- are about sexual reassignment surgery, but on the other hand it could be Bruce and the girls are simply talking past each other.

You also see in the clip how Khloe is having trouble handling it. Kim, on the other hand, is strong and even confronts Bruce about full disclosure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2015, 04:05:17 PM »
I don't think so, they are obviously highly aware of what the moronic masses aspire to and how best to profit from that, but as to who they are as individuals, as a person, they have no clue and Bruce is the perfect example of this.  Bruce is like the 'Identified patient' of the family, he is symbolic of the rest of the families identity struggle.  The Kardashians have been 'ON' for the cameras for so long, and so consumed with fame and money, they have lost connection with their true selves.  Just the fact they are profiting from Bruce's transition, turning it into some type of TV special shows you the depth of their disease, any other family in the public view would take this as a cue to take time out and reflect and work out what the fuck is going on.  I guarantee Bruce will only harm the transgender cause by simply turning this into yet another Kardashian profiteering exercise.

The Kardashians may have subconsciously picked up on societies current worship of the feminine and spun a dollar from it, but they remain unaware of how they have done this at the expense of the men in their lives, they haven't even attempted to hide their disdain for the male gender of the species, with all the men in the Kardashians life suffering miserably (maybe Kayne being the exception, hard to tell as he is so private).  The Kardashians always paint men in a negative light (once again, Kayne being the exception), and they are now putting the icing on the cake by making Bruce's so called transgender issues public, you can't get more humiliating and emasculating than that, and because Bruce has been so broken by the Kardashian family he simply goes along with it, he has like the male equivalent of the battered woman syndrome, no longer capable of standing up for himself.

Well if this is true, than it is doubly sad.

Kanye West performed on Billboard music awards show last night. They had to cut about 75% sound. I assume this is because his lyrics are too vulgar for television. I don't get the point of letting him perform if that's the case. The sequence was just plain dumb.

On television and live at MGM Grand’s Grand Garden Arena, the rapper could hardly be seen for a good minute of his performance, prompting many to wonder if the plume was intentional or a mistake. Similarly, the number of curse words in his two-song set (‘Ye segued into “Black Skinhead”) necessitated so much bleeping (in the form of muted bursts), that others took to social media asking whether his microphone was broken.
[/quote]

Billboard

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/6568754/kanye-west-2015-billboard-music-awards-performance-defense

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2015, 06:48:22 PM »
His Olympic Dick will be on the chopping block in the next few weeks, any of you getbiggers going to bid on it on ebay and store it in a pickle jar at home  ???

Bruce Jenner says he will fully become a woman, and strongly intimates he will have sexual reassignment surgery this spring.

Bruce was not 100% clear, but strongly suggested he's going under the knife. 

You've gotta listen to the whole thing ... he flip flops a bit, first telling Kim he's going all the way with the transition, and then talking about surgically tweaking his facial features.

But in context, it sounds like the conversations -- shot months ago for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- are about sexual reassignment surgery, but on the other hand it could be Bruce and the girls are simply talking past each other.

You also see in the clip how Khloe is having trouble handling it. Kim, on the other hand, is strong and even confronts Bruce about full disclosure.

So the question on every-bodies lips now is WYHI.   ;D

And yeah, I saw the latest episode that featured Bruce's so called transition and he seems awfully flippant about the whole thing, like maybe I will, maybe I won't, as if chopping your cock off is no big deal.  I can't help but feel disturbed at the high level of dysfunction within that family.

I can't help but think of Mr Garrison from south park and his sex change.

V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: June 01, 2015, 09:39:29 AM »
Its First OFFICIAL Mutant pic

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Would you hit it?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV