Author Topic: Scared to get dangerous mix.....how to know you're getting  (Read 3880 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Scared to get dangerous mix.....how to know you're getting
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:14:46 AM »
quality stuff.....Lets say I want test. But I don't get it because the quality scares me...I'm not even thinking PED/AAS just plain test.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Scared to get dangerous mix.....how to know you're getting
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 11:47:08 AM »
First of all "test" as in testosterone is an "AAS" anabolic androgenic steroid as well as "PED" performance enhancement drug...

In this game you HAVE TO trust your source. Get human grade testosterone either from some trusted source or travel to some AAS friendly country and buy it otc (over the counter). There are many excellent testosterone's out there.

JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 11:56:20 AM »
First of all "test" as in testosterone is an "AAS" anabolic androgenic steroid as well as "PED" performance enhancement drug...

In this game you HAVE TO trust your source. Get human grade testosterone either from some trusted source or travel to some AAS friendly country and buy it otc (over the counter). There are many excellent testosterone's out there.

JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

where is a good place to start my research? ty for info.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:41 AM »
quality stuff.....Lets say I want test. But I don't get it because the quality scares me...I'm not even thinking PED/AAS just plain test.

alpha-pharma makes real test, unigen life sciences, testovirons, watson Test depot there are 4 brands right there that are real deal.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 09:17:32 AM »
alpha-pharma makes real test, unigen life sciences, testovirons, watson Test depot there are 4 brands right there that are real deal.

TY...will start there.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
In some countries test can be bought over the counter...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 09:07:31 AM »
Luo said it best, trust your source and do your homework.

There is plenty of good AAS out there, but i believe there are more bad labs operating today than good.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 01:22:06 AM »
Luo said it best, trust your source and do your homework.

There is plenty of good AAS out there, but i believe there are more bad labs operating today than good.

8)

Thanks!  8)

To Tedim, only 98-100% way is to get your AAS from a legit pharmacy with an Rx.

PS. That said, there are fakes in pharmacies in India, Thailand, China, Iran, Turkey, Mexico, Ukraine etc. so in the end of the day...

???
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 07:00:46 AM »
Luo Thanks,

I've got a lot of research to do and educate myself. But you've given me so great starting points, now if only I can find a dirty doctor local  :D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2013, 07:37:31 AM »
Luo Thanks,

I've got a lot of research to do and educate myself. But you've given me so great starting points, now if only I can find a dirty doctor local  :D

Anytime.

There are ways to "manipulate" your hormone panel so your doctor doesn't have to be "dirty!" Read this:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/your_doctor_your_dealer
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »
Luo Thanks,

if you find a dirty doctor let me know-JK.  If you want precription grade most all doctors if they want to keep their license need to check your natural test levels and that lab test gets put in your chart notes. The normal range is 225-778,if you fall between that range they have no reason to prescribe you Testosterone. Also most doctors unless they specialize in internal medicine don't deal with HRT. But doctors who specialize in internal medicine are not that hard to find but a dirty internal medicine dr. is really hard to find especially these days. But Loulamies gave you a link with some tips. The guys who usually get prescriptions are guys who use alot of steroids or are have been on heavy pain killers those will lower your natural test level real bad.there are other prescription drugs besides painkillers that will also lower your natural Test levels. I wouldn't recommend taking any meddications to lower your natural test levels. I am sure their are way better ways in that link posted above.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
Why is test so controlled....hell it seams I can buy crack easier. And AAS in general....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 12:07:15 AM »
There was tons of garbage test out there 10 years ago, but from my perspective nowadays most tests from UG are legit. Whether it is clean or not is another story but for actually dosed properly, a bad badge seems to get exposed instantly and most UG sources are making good on their end.

But to be 100% sure, like the guys above say, trust your  sources and do lots of home work. Look for reviews and get feed back from users etc.

I have to only smell a product to know what is inside it but I am experienced and have been around but someone who is just starting out has to pay attention how their body reacts and know what compounds make you feel a certain way.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 05:00:41 AM »
There was tons of garbage test out there 10 years ago, but from my perspective nowadays most tests from UG are legit. Whether it is clean or not is another story but for actually dosed properly, a bad badge seems to get exposed instantly and most UG sources are making good on their end.

But to be 100% sure, like the guys above say, trust your  sources and do lots of home work. Look for reviews and get feed back from users etc.

I have to only smell a product to know what is inside it but I am experienced and have been around but someone who is just starting out has to pay attention how their body reacts and know what compounds make you feel a certain way.

Thanks....I'm still in learning phase, but before I inject anything in my body I want to be 1000% sure not just 110% :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 09:12:44 AM »
I wonder when UGLs became so prominent here in the US. Back in the early to mid-90s I never heard of a UGL. Everything was pharma grade but came from Russia, another former Eastern Block country, or Mexico. Now, when I tune back in, albeit 15 years later, seems like it's all about UGLs. Perhaps the Internet gave life to the UGLs or I just didn't know about them?
Ya but 90% of what people think is Pharm grade is not,  It is dressed up like Pharm grade and people fall for it but really they are UG. So maybe what you thought was going around was UG and you fell for the disguise.  :-\