Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« on: July 02, 2013, 08:54:31 PM »
 :D

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Making $$$ off posters on GB.com - (Gal & No One)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:49:54 PM »
Your not a real lawyer if your not stealing other people's $$$$$$

Johnny " get the papers" "get the papers"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »
its $20

Just like Lou Ferrigno  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 11:07:01 PM »
 :D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 11:26:37 PM »
They're charging?

I feel more confident in their advice knowing that it's costing me money.  Where do I sign up?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 11:40:13 PM »

thanks for the kind words and support dude. it is greatly appreciated. to make a thread to speak out about it is very cool.

people attack what they dont understand. its human nature. and on GB its human nature just to attack. :D

im glad you see the value in what gal and i have put together. like i said in the other thread, its not the info we are charging people for. i have helped people for the better part of 20 years out of the goodness of my heart. its the time we spend compling it all, and adding to it as we go. i dunno how many hours gal has in. i have 10 alone so far. just in typing and thinking (i only type about 30 words a minute tho). thats 10 hours i can be spending with my dog, drinking coronas with my friends, caring for my property. you get the picture. lol

we know those who care enough to try the diet, or are on it now will support the book, or even those who just love to train and try to learn as much as they can will find what we are putting togther insightful and eye opening in a lot of ways. and its for those we do this.

at the end of the day, this will change someones life. its big words but its true. and thats the pay off for Gal and i. theres so much upheaval about the cost of the book. i dont expect we'll sell more than 10 or 20 to be truthful. so its definitely not about 'the money'. its about putting together what we believe to be the most comprehensive and efficient system of dieting ever created in one easy to use guide. the last diet you'll ever need, or want to use to help you get in the best shape of your life. thats what its about.

its about guys like you who say 'hey, this works, thank you' thats priceless to me, and i mean that. cheers.
b

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 12:55:02 AM »
its $20

Just like Lou Ferrigno  ;D
At least in case of this booklet one would get more than just a tired thumbs up pose. ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 02:58:42 AM »
They're charging?

I feel more confident in their advice knowing that it's costing me money.  Where do I sign up?

we need to take them to the hilltop and introduce them to some of our friends ;)

and speaking of that, my aunt's friend had a sister who was murdered by the last man in ohio to be executed and this happened on the westside

and this dude was westside white trash

also, i remember some years back reading in the columbus dispatch about some westside white trash who killed another dude for laughing at him as his furniture fell out of the back of his truck :o

so was that an uncle of yours bro?

missile

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 03:09:54 AM »
Why pay?  There's good diet info online for those who know how to use google search.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 03:40:48 AM »
I'll spend the $20. And if there system turns out to be life changing I would have no problem buying them a gift of appreciation.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 04:25:28 AM »
What are they selling?  Is it worth it?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 04:56:20 AM »
I'm starting to have my doubts about getbiggers being jet-setting millionaires, if a measly $20 is such a dealbreaker to many.

Buy it or don't. Capitalism FTW.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 05:32:43 AM »
Even if I don't immediately follow the advice, I am going to drop the $10 on them. Their forthright attitude and initiative should be rewarded.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 05:45:41 AM »
Everyone should have a right to make money.  If you don't like a product then don't buy it.  Ten dollars isn't going to break anyone. I hope they both make money.   Hey, isn't Gal from Poland?  Shouldn't he be paying customers ten dollars to read his book.  Isn't that how it works in Poland?
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 05:47:34 AM »
on a forum people have different opinions which they discuss

bottom line is if the book is good it will sell

just like very other magic diet book that comes out reinventing the wheel

the world is still full of fat fucks with no will power

people like gal and no one are fairly rare they are able to stay big and lean

with the help of steroids and in no ones case gh as well year round

that takes a very specific type of mentality which cant be learned in a book

my argument is that they go mental when someone doesn't agree with them a bit like a certain infamous poster on here used to

and look where that story ended

do I wish them well of course i do

do I think their arrogance and aggressive attacking of people who don't agree with them deserves a rebuttal well of course I do
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 05:49:53 AM »
Pay or don't pay...doesn't matter to me but don't expect Ron to let it be advertised here.

...he doesn't usually let that happen.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 11:16:31 AM »
on a forum people have different opinions which they discuss

bottom line is if the book is good it will sell

just like very other magic diet book that comes out reinventing the wheel

the world is still full of fat fucks with no will power

people like gal and no one are fairly rare they are able to stay big and lean

with the help of steroids and in no ones case gh as well year round

that takes a very specific type of mentality which cant be learned in a book

my argument is that they go mental when someone doesn't agree with them a bit like a certain infamous poster on here used to

and look where that story ended

do I wish them well of course i do

do I think their arrogance and aggressive attacking of people who don't agree with them deserves a rebuttal well of course I do

to address what seems to be your only point of contention, bigmc.

nobody has gone 'mental' because you don't agree with what were saying. I for one welcome debate when based in logic and an educated opinion based on experience with the issue being discussed. discussion like this leads to an informal education for all parties as information is gladly shared and received under the context of the betterment of both parties.

however to blindly say 'your system is a scam' isn't discussion. it's an attack based in unfounded claims. that's not debate.

why I 'freaked out' on you had nothing to do with your trolling even. it had to do entirely with you questioning my integrity and motivations regarding the pricing of this booklet. I am not a liar. not will I stand idly by and allow myself to be painted as one by you. I have been nothing but open and honest in my 8 years here freely giving of myself to help others with my advice. to allow you to attempt to tarnish my name in such a fashion after I have proven myself to be nothing more than reputable is not acceptable.

that's why I freaked out on you. do not muddy the waters of your argument or the discussion with misleading misrepresentations of the truth by, because in the context of your words i hsve emboldened its simply untrue.

I'm done defending my honour to you. the only reason I do so is because I must in this instance as I will not have you mislead people with your words.

should you wish to debate me further in a discussion based in logic and experience I welcome the task. maybe we could both learn something from each other. but to continue to take pot shots at us will only go to show you not so much caring about what we are doing, and rather just stirring shit which I happen to enjoy doing myself. but I don't cross lines into questioning anyones integrity unfoundedly. to do so would be more of a reflection of the person you are than the person your trying to malign.

I thank everyone for their support. it cheers me greatly to know I am making a difference in the lives of the people trying this. how great a thing is that- knowing you helped someone change their lives and finally achieve a goal that is at it's core the 'why' of why we do this. self betterment. awesome.

please keep posting up your testimonials. your words may help someone escape the dieting carousel they have been on for years and realise their full potentials. we helped you. now help others. pass it on.

cheers :)
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 11:19:49 AM »
Your not a real lawyer if your not stealing other people's $$$$$$

Johnny " get the papers" "get the papers"

hahah great flick!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 11:23:23 AM »
Im more like My Cousin Vinny TBh  ;D

I'm more like this tBH

You're sounding like jimmy two times right now.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »
I see posters bashing Galineko and No One over charging $10 each for their book coming out or newsletter or whatever. 

Look at this way since we are all brothers here - for better or worse.   Yes many people hate me and bash me endlessly and I do the same, but at the end of the day I like all the posters here. 

Here is how I look at this since I have been in a position before looking for advice from friends who know more than me at something.

Let's say Gal or no one is my boy locally and I want to get ready for a show or an event - bodybuilding, Spartan race, whatever.  I invite Gal to dinner to pick his brain how to get ready for said event.

We have a few drinks, steak whatever and he spills his guts and tells me exactly what to do so that I can be ready for the event.  Gives me a blue print and writes out a training diet etc to get me ready.   

Do I

A.  Make Gal / No One pick up 1/2 the tab? 

B.  Pick up the tab myself out of thanks for all the information and help?

I see no problem w them getting $10 each for all the work they are doing to get a plan together in real world that works.

Just my. 02   

Good for them. The problem is, the primadonna's on here think they know it all, so when someone offers something to make money, they let their ego's get the best of them and they bash the one's trying to make money.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 11:30:04 AM »

to address what seems to be your only point of contention, bigmc.

nobody has gone 'mental' because you don't agree with what were saying. I for one welcome debate when based in logic and an educated opinion based on experience with the issue being discussed. discussion like this leads to an informal education for all parties as information is gladly shared and received under the context of the betterment of both parties.

however to blindly say 'your system is a scam' isn't discussion. it's an attack based in unfounded claims. that's not debate.

why I 'freaked out' on you had nothing to do with your trolling even. it had to do entirely with you questioning my integrity and motivations regarding the pricing of this booklet. I am not a liar. not will I stand idly by and allow myself to be painted as one by you. I have been nothing but open and honest in my 8 years here freely giving of myself to help others with my advice. to allow you to attempt to tarnish my name in such a fashion after I have proven myself to be nothing more than reputable is not acceptable.

that's why I freaked out on you. do not muddy the waters of your argument or the discussion with misleading misrepresentations of the truth by, because in the context of your words i hsve emboldened its simply untrue.

I'm done defending my honour to you. the only reason I do so is because I must in this instance as I will not have you mislead people with your words.

should you wish to debate me further in a discussion based in logic and experience I welcome the task. maybe we could both learn something from each other. but to continue to take pot shots at us will only go to show you not so much caring about what we are doing, and rather just stirring shit which I happen to enjoy doing myself. but I don't cross lines into questioning anyones integrity unfoundedly. to do so would be more of a reflection of the person you are than the person your trying to malign.

I thank everyone for their support. it cheers me greatly to know I am making a difference in the lives of the people trying this. how great a thing is that- knowing you helped someone change their lives and finally achieve a goal that is at it's core the 'why' of why we do this. self betterment. awesome.

please keep posting up your testimonials. your words may help someone escape the dieting carousel they have been on for years and realise their full potentials. we helped you. now help others. pass it on.

cheers :)

you melted down my friend

you attacked me for bringing others down by bringing me down

you can write all the pretty words you want now

the choice of the word scam was perhaps a poor one by me

but your hypocrisy in mocking me for always attacking others when 90 percent of your posts are attacks on others

which you used to take as i did in the spirit of get big as funny with no genuine harm wished

now all of a sudden you start being nice to people while promoting your book

forgive me if i think that shows you as shallow and insincere

i preffered you when you didnt take shit personally and could roll with the punches

not this holier than though crap and magic diet shit
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 11:58:24 AM »
Some of the best advice I EVER got was from a NPC Fitness competitor who just knew WTF to do from trial and error - never saw it in a book or writing - but she got me in my best shape ever and I always wished I wrote it all down 

i have some 100hrs so far in it,no joke.

it dont even matter the hours, more importantly its a compilation of collective 40years trial and fial by the 2 of us.

this book, if followed as explained, will not just change lifes for the better, itll also help to avoid doing all the errors everyone does(some eventualy get it ,some never do)for years and years, leading to frustration and insecurity about what to do etc.

and i dont know, i think its the most social-life-compatible diet out there, if one follows the rules overall, and dont care about deadline for certain goals, they can live the social life, not this going places with tupperwear ::)

when ppl ask in pm, i replied, but it takes more than couple pms back and forth chitchat to explain and "get" it.

i think the book is written in a way that even jayson geneva couldnt do it wrong. ;D

and it cuts some topics short, simply because theyre not worth discussion

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »
he kinda allowed, theres a 100 page or so thread ;D

i dont konw i asked him in pm,no reply ???
yah we dont care even if only 1 sells ;D

I mean if you start a website or phone # to order the book.

...I've seen Ron the merciless delete stuff like that in a heartbeat.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »
yo,bigmc, this diet(its not just diet advice), is actually magic.

and it lists every factor required to do, i think nothing was left out, ask noone hes the only one who has read it so far,its as complete as it could be.

and it admitedly has limitations, were not trying to tell ppl how to turn pro, because we obviously wouldnt know.
we arent so arrogamnt to say this and that drug will do, and this amount, we admit we dont know, we havent been there.

but what we know,is shared.

and it really isnt so simple as to put it in couple sentences.

but it is simple

the only thing you need is a basic knowledge of diet and some will power

the whole diet industry is based on people coming up with new ways to get people to hand over their money

the atkins diet

the f plan

herbal life

weight watchers

slimming world

the whole industry is a fucking joke

its getting fat people with no will power to buy the magic bullet the short cut the secret to success

anyone who buys into any of that shit is a mug

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 12:19:15 PM »
Let me put it this way as someone who has been at this for 20 years or so. 

At this point if someone can guide me even the least bit to get beyond where I am doing what I know based on what I have accumulated in knowledge so far and it results in progress - for only $20 - WELL FUCKING WORTH IT X 10