Author Topic: U guys ever drink ur chicken?  (Read 9311 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: U guys ever drink ur chicken?
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2013, 05:20:15 PM »
heme-iron

is killing you
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2013, 10:31:59 PM »
sounds pretty hardcore

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: U gDrinkinuys ever drink ur chicken?
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 10:39:56 PM »
Talk about something being an obsession.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »
There are enzymes in saliva that start the digestion process.

Stop being such a lazy fuck and chew.
lol......................................

bbers just gorge and hardly chew at all

dustin

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »
No, because I don't do any of that fake-hardcore shit anymore. If you can't consume enough calories through eating delicious or at least palatable food then don't bother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
No, because I don't do any of that fake-hardcore shit anymore. If you can't consume enough calories through eating delicious or at least palatable food then don't bother.

I am with you on this completely. Eating should be a pleasure and not a chore. Fortunately, I rather enjoy the flavor of a good protein drink. It is hard to eat enough otherwise and not have it all start tasting like cardboard.

dustin

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2013, 02:45:35 PM »
I am with you on this completely. Eating should be a pleasure and not a chore. Fortunately, I rather enjoy the flavor of a good protein drink. It is hard to eat enough otherwise and not have it all start tasting like cardboard.

As well, anyone who's done this has invariably done this and bragged about it. No one does it because there's some sort of advantage to it and kept it to themselves. An hour after ingestion they'll be sitting on the toilet pissing out of their ass. Brilliant.

Great job, ding dong. Could have just drank a whey protein shake which would have tasted better and made a hell of a lot more sense. Chicken's only the most versatile protein to cook with in the world. You can throw it into any sort of cooking receptacle, turn it on and cook it without any degree of difficulty.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2013, 12:04:28 AM »
As well, anyone who's done this has invariably done this and bragged about it. No one does it because there's some sort of advantage to it and kept it to themselves. An hour after ingestion they'll be sitting on the toilet pissing out of their ass. Brilliant.

Great job, ding dong. Could have just drank a whey protein shake which would have tasted better and made a hell of a lot more sense. Chicken's only the most versatile protein to cook with in the world. You can throw it into any sort of cooking receptacle, turn it on and cook it without any degree of difficulty.
u guys man. I don't brag about drinking chicken. Never mentioned it to anyone before I posted it here. I hate the fb posters talking about killer workouts and wut they eat. I'm with u on that. But wut in the hell makes u think the ground up chicken gives u diarrhea?  That's plain idiotic. I can't believe this is a bb board n u guys have this attitude. But then again maybe u all have all the time in the world. And I'll say it again. U guys have more negative opinions about a guy drinking chicken shakes than a guy sticking needles in his ass. Makes no sense to me but to each his own.

dustin

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2013, 09:04:56 AM »
u guys man. I don't brag about drinking chicken. Never mentioned it to anyone before I posted it here. I hate the fb posters talking about killer workouts and wut they eat. I'm with u on that. But wut in the hell makes u think the ground up chicken gives u diarrhea?  That's plain idiotic. I can't believe this is a bb board n u guys have this attitude. But then again maybe u all have all the time in the world. And I'll say it again. U guys have more negative opinions about a guy drinking chicken shakes than a guy sticking needles in his ass. Makes no sense to me but to each his own.

Yeah, you're right. Drinking chicken isn't ridiculous. What was I thinking? ;D

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »
Yes, i have many times (hundreds) when low on time for breakfast.  The one that works best for me is Chicken and a can of Kidney or Black Beans and blend it up till its pure liquid and chug it down.  Good nutrition overall for breakfast and only takes me 5 minutes tops.

Granted this is not something I like doing at all but when low on time and starving, it works great in a pinch and beats out any protein shake you will find around.
Wait for it....

ukjeff

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2013, 01:30:02 PM »
The one that works best for me is Chicken and a can of Kidney or Black Beans and blend it up till its pure liquid and chug it down.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »
sounds pretty hardcore

Watching this makes me gag.  So he eats raw egg whites and throws away the yolk (the most nutritious part of the egg)?  When this bozo gets salmonella poisoning he's gonna regret it.  So fuckin hardcore - ooh rah!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2013, 02:08:48 PM »
Watching this makes me gag.  So he eats raw egg whites and throws away the yolk (the most nutritious part of the egg)?  When this bozo gets salmonella poisoning he's gonna regret it.  So fuckin hardcore - ooh rah!
i make a lot of shakes with raw eggs, no salmonella

lol @ throwing away the yolk BAHAHAHAHAHA

I find that a tuna with water shake goes down a lot smoother with 2 eggs added, the tuna roughness is gone and it's more greasy

dustin

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2013, 02:33:34 PM »

Well, he's been dead for some time.

Salmonella is from the outside of the egg. You shouldn't be getting poisoned any time soon unless you live in a third world country or spend time licking the outside of eggs.