Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 347472 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #825 on: July 25, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »
Alright. So you say he can be ready at about 195-205? About as lean as you were at your last show?

No, I can't and neither can you. He's never dieted down for a show before. There there's nothing to go by. Just like there was nothing to.go by when I did my last show because I haven't competed 18 years prior to that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #826 on: July 25, 2013, 07:17:05 PM »
No, I can't and neither can you. He's never dieted down for a show before. There there's nothing to go by. Just like there was nothing to.go by when I did my last show because I haven't competed 18 years prior to that.

Yeah but you did say he would be at the top of the light heavies at the lightest. So not much lighter than 198lbs. And 171lbs to be ripped would certainly be out of the question unless he did everything wrong ("had the wrong trainer").

I think if he did everything right, and didn't lose any muscle, he would still be about 180lbs at the heaviest. This is my estimate just from pics but that's what I think.

And absolutely shredded conditioning is again another matter. Like yourself, you were a good 20lbs from shredded at your last show. I know you will hate me for that comment, but true suicide conditioning takes a lot of weight off you... from when you were just ripped.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #827 on: July 25, 2013, 07:20:01 PM »
Yeah but you did say he would be at the top of the light heavies at the lightest. So not much lighter than 198lbs. And 171lbs to be ripped would certainly be out of the question unless he did everything wrong ("had the wrong trainer").

I think if he did everything right, and didn't lose any muscle, he would still be about 180lbs at the heaviest. This is my estimate just from pics but that's what I think.

And absolutely shredded conditioning is again another matter. Like yourself, you were a good 20lbs from shredded at your last show.

There's a year left. If I trained him ( and I refuse to train bodybuilders) he would come in shredded as a heavy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #828 on: July 25, 2013, 07:22:35 PM »
There's a year left. If I trained him ( and I refuse to train bodybuilders) he would come in shredded as a heavy.

Why dont you train BB?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #829 on: July 25, 2013, 07:25:52 PM »

Yeah but how would you do that? This guy is used to taking 30cc of test a month, 5 Anadrols a day, pumping whole bottles of gear in his arms and so on. Knowing you from this forum, you would take him to less than gram a week instead of a gram a day, no GH, no insulin, no T3, no speed... just 500mg of test and maybe 25mg of dbol a day... then have him do 100 sets a muscle, maybe swing some ropes, and voila, shredded with no muscle loss. :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: July 25, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »
This bozo is gonna freak out when he starts shrinking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #831 on: July 25, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »
Yeah but how would you do that? This guy is used to taking 30cc of test a month, 5 Anadrols a day, pumping whole bottles of gear in his arms and so on. Knowing you from this forum, you would take him to less than gram a week instead of a gram a day, no GH, no insulin, no T3, no speed... just 500mg of test and maybe 25mg of dbol a day... then have him do 100 sets a muscle, maybe swing some ropes, and voila, shredded with no muscle loss. :D

LOL...more is not necessarily better. Don't think for one second I don't keep up with the times when it comes to bodybuilding. I just choose not to get involved. I'm also not a drug guru. But when it come to training and nutrition, very few are better (in bodybuilding) than me. If Cswol should work with anyone, it should be with Jim (disgusted). I can't think of anyone better than him.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #832 on: July 25, 2013, 10:06:13 PM »
I don't take all that shit anymore that was in 2003, I'm standing by my claim, lookin to be 230 lowest to 240, I have a year, my plan is to get to 265 lbs 10% bf then take it down to 235 240, if I'm 265 lbs 9% bodyfat I will come in looking jacked as fuck, I have alot of people gona help me and you guys on the board also, we just have to go day by day and see.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #833 on: July 25, 2013, 10:15:49 PM »
The pic van bilderberg posted of some dude at 250, I'm taller and bigger than that guy, I never get to post pics flexed so you can really see what I look like, right now I'm looking pretty good at 270, tweaked my shouldr so I been takin it easy doin reps alot of reps 50 to 100, it's shocking my muscles, if u could pose and hit right light I size the guy at 250 down hard, alot of you are underestimating me, plus I carry good weight int legs too once u start training them harder that will help me keep my weight up also, can't wait to get in better shape and can't wait to serve up a big Shut Down!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #834 on: July 25, 2013, 10:41:47 PM »
I don't take all that shit anymore that was in 2003, I'm standing by my claim, lookin to be 230 lowest to 240, I have a year, my plan is to get to 265 lbs 10% bf then take it down to 235 240, if I'm 265 lbs 9% bodyfat I will come in looking jacked as fuck, I have alot of people gona help me and you guys on the board also, we just have to go day by day and see.
Dude you will not come in 265 9% a friend but around 225 at best.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #835 on: July 25, 2013, 11:15:12 PM »
I have a year, my plan is to get to 265 lbs 10% bf then take it down to 235 240, if I'm 265 lbs 9% bodyfat I will come in looking jacked as fuck,

You really think you're holding as much/more muscle as fucking Arnold Schwarzennegger, Lee Haney, Dorian Yates early in his Olympia career, Ronnie early in his pro career etc? Think about what you're saying, it's preposterous.

Anyway, the guy I posted pics of, you're taller than him sure, but you don't have the amount of muscle he has. And you hold much more fat than him at his fattest. He had to go down to 194lbs, and he still could have lost several pounds of fat (you can always get harder). He put on several pounds of muscle too so he didn't lose shit during prep... gained strength all through prep.

Then on the rebound, 25lbs heavier. Jacked and hard but 25 pounds from stage condition.
The lesson for you is, when you're lean and cut and veiny you still have about 30lbs to lose or you will look like a fat fuck on stage. Even if you did manage to look "ripped" in the gym at 230 you should still compete as a light heavy.

Of course, you will learn all this the hard way. ;)

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #836 on: July 25, 2013, 11:26:45 PM »
LOL @ Cswol thinking he carries more muscle than that guy.

That level of delusion is why i take this about as seriously as every other getbig "claim"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #837 on: July 25, 2013, 11:27:02 PM »
omg cswol you're practically morbidly obese dude I'm sure you're a super strong powerlifter... but woah... powerlifter to bodybuilder conversion that will be interesting... subbed for transformation.

Van: that dude has an epic physique woah never heard of him/seen him before. Monster size, aesthetic physique, granite dryness, overall just plain epic. Inspiring.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #838 on: July 25, 2013, 11:31:27 PM »
Cswol going to wear them out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #839 on: July 25, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: July 26, 2013, 12:08:12 AM »
Did we scare Cswol off? We haven't heard from him for a minute or two.

Hey Cswol, I wish you all the best, but dammit get your story straight. Every post I read of yours says something different. Get committed my man. Quit fucking around. I get that you are not going to go from being a tub of ??? to being super cut competition ready hunk over night, but stay on course or you will just end up another fat wannabe like Alex23.

I am old enough to be your father and I have more chance of competing then you do, unless you start getting serious about this shit. A lot of folks are supporting you, me included. Do not let us down!

You put it out there that you were going to "shut it down" now put your money where your mouth is, friend.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #841 on: July 26, 2013, 12:10:31 AM »
Did we scare Cswol off? We haven't heard from him for a minute or two.

Hey Cswol, I wish you all the best, but dammit get your story straight. Every post I read of yours says something different. Get committed my man. Quit fucking around. I get that you are not going to go from being a tub of ??? to being super cut competition ready hunk over night, but stay on course or you will just end up another fat wannabe like Alex23.

I am old enough to be your father and I have more chance of competing then you do, unless you start getting serious about this shit. A lot of folks are supporting you, me included. Do not let us down!

You put it out there that you were going to "shut it down" now put your money where your mouth is, friend.

We should all support him, Im against him on his thoughts about successful people, but if he competes then i want him to win.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #842 on: July 26, 2013, 12:13:14 AM »
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: July 26, 2013, 12:16:20 AM »
;D  Shutdown!

I wish Cswol all the best.

Sorry to say this, but I am starting to have some doubts about how committed he is to success. I honestly hope I am dead wrong about this.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #844 on: July 26, 2013, 12:19:41 AM »
He will make me happy. I wish him all the best.

Sorry to say this, but I am starting to have some doubts about how committed he is to success. I honestly hope I am dead wrong about this.

Im sure his committed, theres a whole thread on him, i do support him, but i know he will fail. all drugs.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #845 on: July 26, 2013, 04:08:25 AM »
265 at 9%

fuck.

ing.

hell.

mate you are 20% plus now. as I said but you ignored that would put you at lee haney size. do you believe that this will happen in  year? cos if you do I have 35million quid to put into your account I had hiding in a reserve in Guam...... all i need are your bank details and we are on!

as I say size of haney in your first comp.

I can only begin to imagine how you will look after 3 years competing.

we have history in the making here folks

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #846 on: July 26, 2013, 04:53:23 AM »
It's a simple equation - he's upping the dosage, he's upping the training and he's hoping to grow and lean up, whilst doing it.

He's not trying to prove that he is in good condition or that (265) muscular now - he is attempting to circumvent that whole debate and and simply grow to the point where that is now true.  All of his language points to more steroids, more training, better eating and hopefully improving all year.

Dunno whether it will work, but more power to him.  Good look to his organs  :-\

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #847 on: July 26, 2013, 05:07:32 AM »
It's a simple equation - he's upping the dosage, he's upping the training and he's hoping to grow and lean up, whilst doing it.

He's not trying to prove that he is in good condition or that (265) muscular now - he is attempting to circumvent that whole debate and and simply grow to the point where that is now true.  All of his language points to more steroids, more training, better eating and hopefully improving all year.

Dunno whether it will work, but more power to him.  Good look to his organs  :-\

Won't work... no matter how much effort he'll put in he won't be anywhere close to 265 at a decent bf. He's been training and juicing for a long time now, he is not going to put on >50 lbs of muscle in a year.

By now he should have realized that his genes do not allow him to get to pro size, the sooner he stops lieing to himself the sooner he will be happy with what god gave him.

If you're "friends" are telling you that you could actually achieve the goals you have set for yourself then they are either plain stupid or not truthful to you. They might not tell you the truth because they are afraid of hurting your feelings but a true friend would always tell you the truth and give you a reality check before you end up embarrassed and frustrated.

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #848 on: July 26, 2013, 06:15:51 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #849 on: July 26, 2013, 06:23:41 AM »

Won't work... no matter how much effort he'll put in he won't be anywhere close to 265 at a decent bf. He's been training and juicing for a long time now, he is not going to put on >50 lbs of muscle in a year.

By now he should have realized that his genes do not allow him to get to pro size, the sooner he stops lieing to himself the sooner he will be happy with what god gave him.

If you're "friends" are telling you that you could actually achieve the goals you have set for yourself then they are either plain stupid or not truthful to you. They might not tell you the truth because they are afraid of hurting your feelings but a true friend would always tell you the truth and give you a reality check before you end up embarrassed and frustrated.

We're at page 36 of just one of the threads on this subject.  Your whole post has been posted again and again by multiple people.  At this point, there's just no point talking.  Talk is cheap.  It either works for him or it doesn't.