Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 358812 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!
« Reply #2300 on: September 03, 2013, 04:14:10 PM »
ron harris weighs like 189 lbs, i put the plates under there because i was coming off a injury, i had 2, but usually i just use one, a quarter.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2301 on: September 03, 2013, 04:16:02 PM »
ron harris also sweats pure trenbalone and is bigger now he's 'natural' than he was when he was on 'HRT' :rolleyes:

notice the way he flares his elbows out so much to the sides? that's a shoulder surgery waiting to happen, I'm actually surprised he's still able to lift like that in his 40's

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2302 on: September 03, 2013, 04:18:28 PM »
well, you know a lifetime natural will always gain size and strength no matter what............lol..... .........hey ron just needs to retire the natural crap, and try to make more improvements, poor fella been doin this shit 25 years and still weighs 185...........either way atleast hes still lifting, I dont think he can hang with us in the gym tho!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2303 on: September 03, 2013, 04:19:45 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2304 on: September 03, 2013, 04:25:05 PM »
I like that guy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2305 on: September 03, 2013, 04:25:27 PM »
is he still doing the show?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2306 on: September 03, 2013, 04:37:20 PM »
yes, because 'resting' at the bottom is much easier than just doing a touch and go rep.

you realize this wasn't actually my chest workout, right? It was me seeing how hard it was to bench 5 plates on this machine. If I want a full stretch I'll use the incline barbell press and pause each rep on my chest, or use the cable press, or do ring pushups or any of the other stuff I do in a normal chest workout.

going full range with a relatively heavy hammer machine is the absolute last thing I'd ever do unless I wanted a shoulder injury, they are terribly designed.

anyway, even though I bust cswols chops it was a pretty hard lift.

You are right. I didn't make my previous reply very clear. I did in fact know that you were "competing" as it were, with Cswol. Let me say right now that I give both you and Cswol credit for even moving this much weight a few inches. Having never been a power lifter nor ever being very strong, I'd be lucky to even move this much weight a tiny bit. I'll never know if I could, because I really see no reason to try or to prove anything.

There are a bunch of guys walking around gyms all over the world with shoulder injuries. Many of them have even undergone surgery to repair these injuries. It makes no sense whatsoever to do an exercise that puts one's shoulders at risk. I am glad you didn't do this.

It could be that I don't push myself all that hard in the gym. I am really just there for health and fitness anyway. But I have never sustained an injury from working out with weights and yet and I have been doing this longer than most Getbiggers have been alive. To my way of thinking, it is always preferable to use a weight which allows you to do full range movements once you are completely warmed up. Despite this, I have loaded 1,000 lbs. on the leg press and pumped out 6 reps. On the first or second of these reps, I am hesitant to bring my knees very far down. By the sixth rep though, I regain my confidence and actually pull off a full range movement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: September 03, 2013, 04:44:37 PM »

Guy like this gives old people like me a bad name.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2308 on: September 03, 2013, 04:46:35 PM »
Ok, so I'll give the Milky Man more credit than I did - I tried that Hammer Strength machine today during my lunchtime cardio just to see what it was like, and it's a bit harder than the one they have at Golds Venice.

I just trained chest on Sunday but WTF... still got 8 reps, if I'd had 2 parolees helping me lift the weights, cut my range of motion by 6 inches and had ''Soul Crusher'' blowing me in the locker room between sets I could have got more.

Based on that there is no fucking way on God's green earth that Banana Tits can bench 455 for 6. I'll give him 365 full range, maybe.

Yes, I know I'm fat thanks, I've been eating like shit for 2 months and stopped doing cardio. I'm about 30lbs lighter than Tubby O'Fucktard and on TRT test and 50mg var a day

1) You didn't Sprockets before lifing the weight.
2) You did not have spastic legs on your last few reps
3) (and MOST important) you didn't have the awesome camo shorts

This is why you will always fail!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: September 03, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »
mawse our range of motion is pretty much identical............... ............I did this lift last week also, so this time on video i wasnt as strong, and it was only my second week back after going light for a month on a hurt shoulder................ either way you lifted the pounds, a good lift in my book, good lift!

HA HA...always an excuse.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2310 on: September 03, 2013, 04:56:27 PM »
Krankenstein I'm about to go on a road trip I will gladly come by your house and headlock you down to the gym or hold you by your ear like a little bitch just let me know your city state and addy and we can settle this in person! Man up mr tough fingertips put your money where your mouth is and your huge homo physique where your mouth is, I don think you'll be typing anything after I show up!

My money is on Krank in the fight.

Any altercation you got into would need to be finished in 45 seconds to 1 minute because that is the limit of your aerobic capacity. Past that point, you would be done, finished, winded.

A fit 190-200lb guy would wipe the floor with you at that point. So you have 45 seconds to win the fight. Are you that good?

Try doing 6 x 2 min rounds of Muay Thai sparring with 1 min rest between. In your condition you'd have slowed down half way thru round one and you'd not make it past round 2. Not that you'd get hit, you'd just be unable to continue.

Fighting requires endurance and Krank looks like he has that in spades.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: September 03, 2013, 04:56:40 PM »
HA HA...always an excuse.

You've noticed this too, huh?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2312 on: September 03, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
Cswol needs to start up a youtube channel called 'shutdowns' and in each new episode film him in the gym shutting down the cupcakers and lollipopers would be the best channel on youtubes.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: September 03, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
My money is on Krank in the fight.

Any altercation you got into would need to be finished in 45 seconds to 1 minute because that is the limit of your aerobic capacity. Past that point, you would be done, finished, winded.

A fit 190-200lb guy would wipe the floor with you at that point. So you have 45 seconds to win the fight. Are you that good?

Try doing 6 x 2 min rounds of Muay Thai sparring with 1 min rest between. In your condition you'd have slowed down half way thru round one and you'd not make it past round 2. Not that you'd get hit, you'd just be unable to continue.

Fighting requires endurance and Krank looks like he has that in spades.

hes not talking about an altercation hes talkin bout merely putting him in a headlock and continuing on from there

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: September 03, 2013, 05:15:56 PM »
You've noticed this too, huh?

I can squat because 2 months ago I did 3 sets of leg extensions.....  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: September 03, 2013, 05:18:40 PM »
hes not talking about an altercation hes talkin bout merely putting him in a headlock and continuing on from there

He wanted to headlock me and take me to the gym.  I need help finding my gym?  Not likely....

He said I had a twink homo physique.  I asked for clarification.  Have yet to get it from el blimpo

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: September 03, 2013, 05:37:36 PM »
He wanted to headlock me and take me to the gym.  I need help finding my gym?  Not likely....

He said I had a twink homo physique.  I asked for clarification.  Have yet to get it from el blimpo

he wants to stick your head between his tits  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2317 on: September 03, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
Cswol needs to start up a youtube channel called 'shutdowns' and in each new episode film him in the gym shutting down the cupcakers and lollipopers would be the best channel on youtubes.

Would be instant classic.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2318 on: September 03, 2013, 05:45:26 PM »

Don't think so son!

Solid 20% bf there chief. Just holding a tad bit water,

all drugs - TPPIIP

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2319 on: September 03, 2013, 06:44:28 PM »
I started at 30 % bro, now around 14%

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2320 on: September 03, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »
This is where I started at, and this is where I am at in 2 months! I'm on the beginning of month 3 tomorrow

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2321 on: September 03, 2013, 06:51:35 PM »
This is where I started at, and this is where I am at in 2 months! I'm on the beginning of month 3 tomorrow

Just keep leaning out.  Forget the haters. 

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #2322 on: September 03, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »

Keep going bro, you doing good.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2323 on: September 03, 2013, 06:54:20 PM »
right now i am just trying to eat clean as i can, Im not on the full out diet i was on, now I have a grip on it all and can control everything better, no longer eating 7,000 calories a day, so im proud of myself, even resist my pizza addiction, and refuse to eat bad food or meals through the week on the weekends i do a little cheating on meals.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2324 on: September 03, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »
At least you look healthier, good for you,.