Author Topic: Nasser "German GP 96"..  (Read 11049 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser "German GP 96"..
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 02:28:55 AM »
I am calm but I just do not get it. If you respect someone (nasser) why would you start a thread were all he will get is bashed and his name smudged on the floor. That is not respecting him.

why??.. only haters would attack him.. any neutral iron lover would see how thick nasser was.. one of the thickest ever no doubt.. i watched the video and it was the first time to see these parts from his posing routine from the german GP 96 so wanted to share.. what is the big deal here??..

and you were the one who mentioned dorian here..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2013, 02:40:29 AM »
I'm not sure you need to be a "hater" to attack someone for selling used clothing.  It's a fairly.. grimey way to grind coin.

The only positive thing about Nasser having departed is that the mentioning of him on this board has diminished enough that the odd video or pic of the dude isn't that bad, any more.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2013, 04:59:23 AM »
Poor shalaby baby. Never seems to learn from his repeated acts of stupidity. Predictably  he's now going to sob " its because i'm an Arab and Muslim" and slink off only to try the same stunt again in a month.

As onetimehard said no real friend of nasser would constantly expose him to be laughed at and jeered so often.
Then again team nasshole's mancrush for their soiled thong salesman lives on.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2013, 07:42:36 AM »
If you state the color of Nasser's posing trunks someone will find grounds to argue.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:15 AM »
why??.. only haters would attack him.. any neutral iron lover would see how thick Nasser was.. one of the thickest ever no doubt.. i watched the video and it was the first time to see these parts from his posing routine from the german GP 96 so wanted to share.. what is the big deal here??..

and you were the one who mentioned Dorian here..
It does not matter, you are bitch and a GIANT hypocrite for calling anyone an ass licker when I swear to gawd 9000 of your 10 000 posts have the word Nasser in it, wow the irony.

Ya Nasser was a good bodybuilder but he was not great and he did some immoral acts that were shameful, stop fucken being a broken record and a parrot and stop with these retarded threads that back fire.

Remember you drew first here with disrespectful marks so I decided to tell you what everyone thinks instead of you remaining in your delusional bubble that no one will burst out of pity

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 10:19:26 AM »
another dorian ass licker who is saying things i didnt say.. did i say nasser was better??.. where did i say this??.. this thread is about nasser's thickness only and your god himself said nasser was thicker than him.. and i didnt mention yates at all,.. the other DAL and you did..

One I posed that as a question , two you're a hypocrite because you've misquoted me multiple times but get all offended when you THINK someone is doing it to you?  ::)

And calling someone am ' ass licker ' seriously the biggest as-licker on the planet who dedicated a Facebook page to Nasser lol you really aren't that smart  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »

One I posed that as a question , two you're a hypocrite because you've misquoted me multiple times but get all offended when you THINK someone is doing it to you?  ::)

And calling someone am ' ass licker ' seriously the biggest as-licker on the planet who dedicated a Facebook page to Nasser lol you really aren't that smart  ;D

He showed today what an undisciplined disrespectful dick head he is. Bro me and you argue and the thing is I see  you arguing with one of you boys and you still bring it to them cause there is no compromising in you.

I was friends with Sheriff but my beliefs is that Nasser was not great and I will not disrespect one of my friends and tell him what he wants to hear, I will tell him the truth.

Sheriff can not handle the truth and then he thinks he can talk to me with word like "I am licking someone ass'' Who the fuck you think you are talking to you fucken control freak, I would never disrespect someone over an opinion. No fucken class just like Nasser. NON. fucken rude, uncivilized people

I told my good friend 2 weeks ago he looks like shit 4 days out from the Canadas and told him he won't place, was he mad? ya, but truth comes first over anything. Don't get mad at me cause I am telling someone what I believe.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2013, 02:19:41 PM »

Direct hit. Sunk the hot air blimp that is team nasshole.

Lets see. Have dorian (or coleman fans for that matter )

Stalked their favorite bodybuilders parents?
Started a mancrush facebook page?
Bought said bodybuilder's stained thongs and claimed it was " sports memorobilia"? ::)
Started a thread similar to "nasser nights" to adore this bodybuilder?
Frequently pestered the bodybuilder for sleepovers?
Created a constantly evolving web of lies to cover up this bodybuilders multiple failures?

If there was ever a team of asslickers it would be team nasser. Not too suprising that the team is staffed entirely by muslim blowhards.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 03:03:55 PM »
why??.. only haters would attack him.. any neutral iron lover would see how thick nasser was.. one of the thickest ever no doubt.. i watched the video and it was the first time to see these parts from his posing routine from the german GP 96 so wanted to share.. what is the big deal here??..

and you were the one who mentioned dorian here..

The same bullshit over and over again from you.

Nasser is dead, buried in ground.   

You really need to get over that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »
The quality and conditioning of the competitors from back then is so much better than today it's not even funny.
And that German GP had excellent lighting too, not as overly done as the 1999 British GP but still awesome.

And it seems as if more competitors looked better in those GPs than at the Olympia.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2013, 04:13:30 PM »
i was watching the 15th anniversary edition of blood and guts (by GMV videos) recently

disc 2 shows footage of 96 UK, german grand prix
Nasser is dwarfing everyone, he really looked so much more muscular and thicker than the other top 6
a few others like Levrone are making Dorian look small

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2013, 04:54:37 PM »
i was watching the 15th anniversary edition of blood and guts (by GMV videos) recently

disc 2 shows footage of 96 UK, german grand prix
Nasser is dwarfing everyone, he really looked so much more muscular and thicker than the other top 6
a few others like Levrone are making Dorian look small
SCROLL UP TO THE VIDEO ABOVE, Dorian is dwarfing everyone, Ronnie, Nasser, Levrone and he is killing them from every angle

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2013, 05:05:47 PM »
Nassar did dwarf everyone but lets face it Dorian was in a universe of his own with respect to Nassar.
L

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2013, 05:24:12 PM »

Direct hit. Sunk the hot air blimp that is team nasshole.

Lets see. Have dorian (or coleman fans for that matter )

Stalked their favorite bodybuilders parents?
Started a mancrush facebook page?
Bought said bodybuilder's stained thongs and claimed it was " sports memorobilia"? ::)
Started a thread similar to "nasser nights" to adore this bodybuilder?
Frequently pestered the bodybuilder for sleepovers?
Created a constantly evolving web of lies to cover up this bodybuilders multiple failures?

If there was ever a team of asslickers it would be team nasser. Not too suprising that the team is staffed entirely by muslim blowhards.

Err, could we rewind a moment.

You're saying sherief has bought used trunks from Nasser ???

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2013, 05:38:26 PM »
...Who the fuck you think you are talking to you fucken control freak...No fucken class just like Nasser. NON. fucken rude, uncivilized people

Hmm, "uncivilized", what irony. Did somebody hijack your account? This is quite atypical, as you are a class act.

NN

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2013, 05:55:52 PM »
I'll say this. This version of Nasser would crush Ramy, Wolf, and all other big men of today.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »
Hmm, "uncivilized", what irony. Did somebody hijack your account? This is quite atypical, as you are a class act.

NN
bro, are you somebody I should acknowledge, this is not school. If you want to spend your time around here correcting spelling and grammar you will be at it all day, everyday. Stick to the discussion, participate or fuck off.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2013, 01:33:40 AM »
Nassar did dwarf everyone but lets face it Dorian was in a universe of his own with respect to Nassar.

man it was not about comparing nasser to dorian,.. it was only about nasser's thickness..

DALs and DCSs here are very sensitive and whenever you say any good thing about any bbr they must compare him to dorian..

i agree dorian here was better than the olympia of the same year..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2013, 01:43:27 AM »
man it was not about comparing nasser to dorian,.. it was only about nasser's thickness..

DALs and DCSs here are very sensitive and whenever you say any good thing about any bbr they must compare him to dorian..

You're the one who is always attacking anyone who doesn't see Nasser the same way you do.  ::) you're a hypocrite dude get over it you knew exactly where this thread was going when you made it ,another common theme with you is your threads always backfire and blow up in your face.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
nasser sold more underwear than dorian - end of story

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2013, 02:50:39 AM »
I like the "take away his back" nonsense. Same with Phil Heath and "take away his arms"..sorry, but that's not how it works, his back is right there and i can see it...LOL..Their great bodyparts are great for a reason....cracks me up when people try to eliminate them.

Look, take away the 'murdering more Jews than anybody else in history' thing and Hitler was a GREAT guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2013, 02:59:15 AM »
Look, take away the murdering more Jews than anybody else in history thing and Hitler was a GREAT guy.
;D

lmao

Take away Al Pacino's acting skills and he is a normal guy.

Take away the Us air force and the US army is not that tough.

Take away Jesus and Christians are not religious.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 04:15:16 AM »

So that would make you a NAL right? Nasser ass licker?  Guess you will always have your entire head  buried up nassers putreyfying 300lbs ass. Why don't you measure the thickness of nassers rectum while you're in there. :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2013, 10:37:12 AM »

wrong you fucken liar. It was about comparing Nasser's thickness to Dorian's, you said Nasser was thicker then everyone else, hence a direct comparison to Dorian because Dorian was in that show along side him.

If you are going to say someone is the thickest then you are indeed comparing him to everyone else.

Now it is no secret that Nasser is a tad bigger then Yates but at this show I feel Yates looked bigger cause he was carb loaded to the absolute max hence surpassing Nasser's thickness because of the load.

So stop trying to be clever you fucken manipulative fool, you think you can camouflage your behaviour ''oh I was not comparing him to Yates'' GTFOH You said he was the thickest, that is a comparison and even worse when Yates was at that show.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »
wrong you fucken liar. It was about comparing Nasser's thickness to Dorian's, you said Nasser was thicker then everyone else, hence a direct comparison to Dorian because Dorian was in that show along side him.

If you are going to say someone is the thickest then you are indeed comparing him to everyone else.

Now it is no secret that Nasser is a tad bigger then Yates but at this show I feel Yates looked bigger cause he was carb loaded to the absolute max hence surpassing Nasser's thickness because of the load.

So stop trying to be clever you fucken manipulative fool, you think you can camouflage your behaviour ''oh I was not comparing him to Yates'' GTFOH You said he was the thickest, that is a comparison and even worse when Yates was at that show.

EXACTLY he's going to play semantics games  ::) he knew where this was going