Author Topic: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready  (Read 123222 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: the book is finished and available, the galeniko-noone method
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2013, 01:06:09 AM »
Total Domination ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:48 AM »
Total Domination ::)

Isn't it clear that's what he wants? ;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2013, 01:18:04 AM »
what he wants and what he does are completely different things ;)
at least dreams are free, so he is happy.
All kidding aside, 20 bucks is nothing compared to info you receive in this textbook

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2013, 01:30:38 AM »
All kidding aside, 20 bucks is nothing compared to info you receive in this textbook

Fully agree.

Hope I have enough posts to give a recommendation for this book.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2013, 06:05:42 AM »
I'm about to go train legs fasted, so I don't turn into a permabulking fatso swine.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #180 on: July 13, 2013, 06:17:35 AM »
So, I am sorta a "new guy" (was a lurker for years) and the main reason that I decided to buy the book was because it was relatively inexpensive and because I tend to like to support industrious folks. Think of this as a "kickstarter" book. For the most part, I followed the thread that was the genesis of this book and I got the general gestalt of the diet from that. I still wanted to support these guys.

I just finished the book. First off, I find it hilarious to read multiple pages in Gal-speak. All of the strange abbreviations ("ppl", not "people"), missing spaces between words, lack of punctuation, all just like the posts here. Honestly, an editor would ruin the book for me. It's almost reached a GH15-like level of linguistic finger-printing.

Anyway, the diet itself is actually pretty simple and could be explained in a couple of pages, but these guys took it a step further and talked about gear, supps, training, willpower methods, mental state. It's actually pretty good. With an editor, it could be a well-thought out 200 page book.

The thing is that I doubt that I have the mental toughness to pull this off (plus, my wife would probably kill me, she is only barely tolerant of my nutritional quirks as it is), but much of what I try to do has whispers of this diet plan in it: it draws some of the insulin-sensitivity "science" from the intermittent fasting guys and the macro ratios are pretty well used in other research. It comes down to willpower.

The chapters on gear were the most interesting, because as a natty, I know really nothing about that side of the "sport" (oh, brother) and was interested in Gal's very simple approach. Ofc (another Gal-ism for "of course"), he is a sample size of one. But his recommendations of extreme moderation are fairly comforting for a guy who is well into the TRT/HRT years.

All in all, I am happy with the purchase. I have spend a LOT more on a lot less over the years and I am happy to help a couple brothers out.

Good job.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #181 on: July 13, 2013, 06:40:31 AM »
Good for you guys.

People paid zzzyz 50 for a diet and 100 for a training regieme.. And it was all copy and pasted.  A4 paper.

For 20 bux getting the type of info to look great year round is pretty damn worth it if thats what youre after.

+ you guys are 30 and still alive, so prob now further than inject tren and stay on clen year round :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 13, 2013, 08:03:39 AM »
can someone with more than 100 posts that is actually a verified member review the book please

File-shared version of the book:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463549.msg6864127#msg6864127

Replies 1730-1735

$20 plz kthxbye

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #183 on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:57 AM »
File-shared version of the book:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=463549.msg6864127#msg6864127

Replies 1730-1735

Now give me money, I'm a bit desperate kthxbye

hey bro if your going to come in here acting all the man, you shouldn't pm me for advise.

makes you look like a wishy- washy bitch.

b

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2013, 08:53:51 AM »

hey bro if your going to come in here acting all the man, you shouldn't pm me for advise.

makes you look like a wishy- washy bitch.

Hey bro, I don't think asking how (and why) you put protein powder in coffee constitutes PMing for advice in the sense you are implying.

More importantly, at almost 50 years of age have you just given up one learning the difference between "your" and "you're", or is this some sort of stylistic decision? What went wrong?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 13, 2013, 09:19:13 AM »
Hey bro, I don't think asking how (and why) you put protein powder in coffee constitutes PMing for advice in the sense you are implying.

More importantly, at almost 50 years of age have you just given up one learning the difference between "your" and "you're", or is this some sort of stylistic decision? What went wrong?

its called I don't give a fuck.

I'd suggest you'd try it but you seem too have too much bitch in you to pull it off.

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #186 on: July 13, 2013, 09:27:34 AM »

I'd suggest you'd try it but you seem too have too much bitch in you to pull it off.

ur still using extend bcaa's...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 13, 2013, 09:49:31 AM »
ur still using extend bcaa's...

yessir. prolly the only supplement other than powder I'd recommend someone use is it necessary? prolly not. esp if I your getting your food in but when you consider the investment I make of my time, evergy, gear etc $60 a month insurance is a small piece of mind :)
b

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2013, 09:50:25 AM »

Advises, free of charge? I guess I should take advantage of this rare opportunity and give it a shot.

ukjeff

« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2013, 09:51:19 AM »

yessir. prolly the only supplement other than powder I'd recommend someone use is it necessary? prolly not. esp if I your getting your food in but when you consider the investment I make of my time, evergy, gear etc $60 a month insurance is a small piece of mind :)

And only just better than a 48 year old garden gnome who lifts weight as a hobby.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 13, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »
And only just better than a 48 year old garden gnome who lifts weight as a hobby.   ;)

that's all you need to know, fatboy.

nice to see you finally coming to terms with your inadequacy.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #191 on: July 13, 2013, 10:04:26 AM »
that's all you need to know, fatboy.

nice to see you finally coming to terms with your inadequacy.

Its all part of the plan, you just dont know it yet.   ;)

Oh, and at least I got you to respond to me.

Even though you are still a little afraid  8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2013, 10:12:36 AM »
Its all part of the plan, you just dont know it yet.   ;)

Oh, and at least I got you to respond to me.

Even though you are still a little afraid  8)

your wife is a lucky lady to have such a strong man in her life. lol
b

ukjeff

« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2013, 10:13:43 AM »

your wife is a lucky lady to have such a strong man in her life. lol

You stay behind the sofa my insecure little friend, you will be forced to come out soon enough.   ;)

ukjeff

Re: The Book - The Galeniko-Noone method - is ready
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2013, 11:18:57 AM »
aw..has he run away again?
I will lay it out how its going to pan out with me and 'no one' upfront to give him the heads up.

He will ask me for pics in 6 weeks as he decided in the other thread, I will ask him to post his as well, he will run off at the mouth that he is above comparing to a nobody and he wont dignify my request and post a pic.
I will then post mine showing great improvements from my last pic (garden gnome), he will say I look like dog shit regardless as his ego will not allow him to compliment me at all.
I will then ask him again for pics and he will run all over the forum avoiding the inevitable embarrassment.
He will eventually post a pic thinking it totally destroys me but reality will show he's not that much better if at all.
He has no reality check looking at his own photos as he really believes he looks far better than he actually does, although it is a symptom of his narcissistic personality disorder and he can't help it.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2013, 11:34:16 AM »
I've bought the book, waiting for the link...I know much of it is in the thread but I want to see what else they, I did get into the shape of my life - shock going huge deficit made me lose fat, but I drew strength experiences shared, guess I'm investing my massive 20$ in mental support  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »
I've bought the book, waiting for the link...I know much of it is in the thread but I want to see what else they, I did get into the shape of my life - shock going huge deficit made me lose fat, but I drew strength experiences shared, guess I'm investing my massive 20$ in mental support  ;D
Pics?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »
the most honourable authors galeniko and noone have finished their doctorate work on cutting dieting and everything thats to do with it.

its with pictures, 35000(!) words(so much for writing it down in 1 a4 paper ::) ), its so full of grammar errors, the microsoft words programme said it has too many errors in the script  ;D

its in pdf and will be sent by email as attachment.

for ordering, just let us know in htis thread and we pm you, or you drop us a pm,to settle the formalities :D

we ask you to not fileshare it.

can post reviews in this thread.

ron and mod team gave approval and ok for this thread, so you know theres no bad intentions behind this.

heres the chapter preview

-chapter before the chapters
 1 introduction
 2 doing away with dieting and training myths-broscience
 3 pointing out flaws of other diets
 4 steroids, hgh, and other drugs
 5 training-strenght
 6 the liars of the business
 7 for women
 8 supplements
 9 tricks to keep the hunger away
10 the diet itself
11 steroids and other drugs side effects
12 the maintaining
13 errors, learned the hard way
14 bulking-beginners
15 difference between hunger and apetite
16 the saying “its all drugs”
17 genetics
18 general fatsoness of society
19 naturalos
20 personal trainers
21 cardio
22 difference between natty and ped athletes
23 bulking-permabulkers
24 faq+additions
25 “size”
26 training protocol
27 foods
28 shootouts and contact

i think its very well done and leaves no questions whatsoever open.

thank you all for the support, the positive contributions, for the patience, and even for the opposing people, thank you too, were not married and cant always agree on everything.

8)

is one of the chapters called:-

being small

its the chapter where you defend your small size with the fact your slightly lean.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2013, 11:54:25 AM »
is one of the chapters called:-

being small

its the chapter where you defend your small size with the fact your slightly lean.

Oh look ...it's jodsy the lifetime natural.

Saying gal is small and "slightly lean" lol

I can imagine what a " strong and powerful" build you have. ahhahaha

If anyone needs this book its you.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »
Pics?

I've dislocated my shoulders so not been training upper body properly for a while now, I've not got much size but I'm looking to lean bulk from this stage.

epic passport photo pics I know  ;D