Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!  (Read 59499 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: George Zimmerman - Not Guilty Verdict!
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2013, 08:52:02 AM »
I didn't know who George Zimmerman was until yesterday...

I'm going with team Taco Bell on this one

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2013, 09:15:20 AM »
castle applies in the home or truck.  he lost castle once he hopped out and pursuied him when trayvon ran.

if trayvon got goofy when zimm was in the truck, it's a quick and clean shoot.

Florida's CD got amended when I was living down there to include peaceable passage in a public way. Basically, a castle "bubble" that floats around you if you are acting lawfully. Dunno if its 100% applicable, because this isn't a SYG case, but a self-defense.

Also, the rules of disclosure and evidence are much looser in civil court. There would appear to be a lot of shit out there about TM that the family might not want aired.

For instance, there is a rumor out in the twitterverse that TM's dad is a Crip named "Fruit" and was the one texting TM about buying guns.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: George Zimmerman INNOCENT!!
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
240...If you had to have one of the two in your neighborhood, who would it be? Travor or Zimmerman? Please tell the truth.

what kind of pussy question (17 yr old boy or fat mexican) is this to another man?  who the fuck cares?  what they have in common is cheryl brown as a neighbor?

she's the important neighbor if she's single.  those two are easily dealt with.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2013, 09:30:01 AM »
what kind of pussy question (17 yr old boy or fat mexican) is this to another man?  who the fuck cares?  what they have in common is cheryl brown as a neighbor?

she's the important neighbor if she's single.  those two are easily dealt with.
ive never been able to figure out your obsession with absolutely dog faced women. There is a thousand hotter competitors than that whore. Face looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and got every branch on the way down.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!!
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2013, 09:32:45 AM »
jesus christ, his past wasnt on trial, his contributions to society werent on fucking trial..... they charged a man with a crime he very clearly wasnt guilty of, and he was rightfully aquitted of said crime. Thats it, you dont sentence man to life in prison because you dont think hes going to be the best influence on society.... Jesus Christ and to think you actually teach children......

He forgot child molester also.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2013, 09:42:29 AM »
i liked it.   I still apply it.  In most situations, both people stepping back 5 feet will diffuse any situation.  I fear a situation where 2 guys feel no need to avoid a gun battle.

Scary.  I like a world where both potential combatants legally prefer to back down.  Scary when anyone can blast at any time and smirk/shrug "hey, i stood my ground hehe"

This makes good sense to me.  The right to bear lethal arms should be tempered by the requirement to make its use an unavoidable and last resort.

Haven't followed the case and don't know the particulars but if someone started following me around I'd turn around and be confrontational too.  It's the Who The Fuck Are You, Asshole Doctrine.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
and as we know, FL juries always get things right.  Casey Anthony was clearly framed.

i liked that zimmerman said it was not a time for high fives.  Anyone celebrating right now?  unreal.  Society is safe now that this guy has his gun back and will be able to keep the streets safe again.
There literally was not enough evidence to convict him of the crime they charged, so in this case, they got it right. The man was not on trial for shoving a cop (plainclothes in a barfight that was attacking his friend bte, but dont let facts get in the way or anything), or fighting with a psychi ex, or experimenting with his cousin when they were children.... he was on trial for murder 2 in a situation where they couldnt even prove it wasnt self defense.

You sound like such a bitch... "Society didnt win today" Give me a fucking break..... you cant lock people up for life because they may not be good for society.... otherwise your ass would be locked up for following people around your neighborhood trying to intimidate them with your glock you fucking douche.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2013, 09:46:19 AM »
He forgot child molester also.
lol, can you be a child molester when you yourself, are a child? Besides, hes mexican, we both know his cousin had double d's and 2 kids by the time they were both experimenting in their youth.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2013, 09:54:23 AM »

Maybe Jalen Rose can work on taking some weight off now. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »
castle applies in the home or truck.  he lost castle once he hopped out and pursuied him when trayvon ran.

if trayvon got goofy when zimm was in the truck, it's a quick and clean shoot.
You don`t lose your right to self defense just because you aren`t in your home or car.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:54 AM »
lol, can you be a child molester when you yourself, are a child? Besides, hes mexican, we both know his cousin had double d's and 2 kids by the time they were both experimenting in their youth.

Does getbig purposely forget his jewish father?  And his mother is from Peru not Mexico.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2013, 10:03:03 AM »

Does getbig purposely forget his jewish father?  And his mother is from Peru not Mexico.

Brutal sense of humor bro. And the dude self identifes as hispanic, so obviously the jewish dad means about jack and shit. And the dact that shes peruvian doesnt change the joke much anyway

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »

NO.

But, if Obama's black, even though one of his parents is white (and he was raised by that white parent and white grandparents), then Zimmerman is Hispanic, because one of his parents is such. And his maternal grandfather is......BLACK!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2013, 10:08:03 AM »

wHO GIVES A SHIT?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »

He self identifies as Hispanic.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2013, 10:09:49 AM »
wHO GIVES A SHIT?

Alot of people apparently.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2013, 10:11:54 AM »
getbig sees all =)
X

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2013, 10:12:22 AM »
Brutal sense of humor bro. And the dude self identifes as hispanic, so obviously the jewish dad means about jack and shit. And the dact that shes peruvian doesnt change the joke much anyway

Oh I get it  ::)    Kinda like all blacks look alike or all whites or asians look alike.  Epic humor.

But, as 10 people have answered, when one is of mixed ethnicity it becomes a slippery slope.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2013, 10:15:18 AM »
Oh I get it  ::)    Kinda like all blacks look alike or all whites or asians look alike.  Epic humor.

But, as 10 people have answered, when one is of mixed ethnicity it becomes a slippery slope.

He self-identifies as Hispanic therefore it's not white people's fault nor is it our problem.  Why are we being singled out for retribution?
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2013, 10:16:35 AM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
People are racist against so called whites and it is trendy to be so. I stand up for myself... I don't tip toe... if someone is being racist against me... I make a scence and am loud. I am Ukranian... Ukraine is strong country and I will slam the table lol maybe it's a cultural thing lol
X

illwill

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
He self-identifies as Hispanic therefore it's not white people's fault nor is it our problem.  Why are we being singled out for retribution?

I understand.  White folks are tired of being portrayed as the bad guy.   Media driven?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:47 AM »
Yah, theres some stuff out there.  The wine country is nice and the climate is agreeable.  But I would NEVER want to live there.  Its not worth it.  I hate that kind of "fast paced" lifestyle.  I like being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want on my own property.  I don`t need the constant humdrum of a city filled with disgusting people to remind me how much I hate the average human being. ha ha ha

Damn. You just described me perfectly.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
I understand.  White folks are tired of being portrayed as the bad guy.   Media driven?

Of course it is.  They heard/saw the name Zimmerman and automatically assumed white Jew. I'm sure it was an eye opening experience when they saw him.  The use of the term white Hispanic is a clear indication the media was trying to shoehorn Zimmerman into the evil white racist narrative.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2013, 10:24:41 AM »
I used to put up with so much racism against me at work and at school. Looking back... I can't believe I put up with it. Now, I make a scene and complain. I don't tip toe anymore. We are sick of being hated and seen as the enemy. And this idea we are all the same. I am Slavic and Ukraine is a Slavic country. I am also connected to the Black Sea and love the Black Sea. I don't have to put up with racist people. I will call you a racist to your face... and people are shocked because they are not used to being called a racist by a so called white person :)
X