Author Topic: what's your best "this is fucked up" BBing moment ?  (Read 26614 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: what's your best "this is fucked up" BBing moment ?
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2013, 05:40:32 AM »
I walked straight into a street pole once walking to the gym looking at a hot girl across the street, hurt like a mofo.

ukjeff

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2013, 05:41:18 AM »

Jeff! Spread the word! Mr.3% is DONE as mythomaniac of the year. There's a new ruler! And he'll be hard to beat!

it's a superb story isnt it?
Credit to him for having such a hold over these pathetic ballbags on here that not one person called bullshit on it.

These guys are total invertebrates.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2013, 05:48:38 AM »
Lets set the record straight. OTH is honest, and used calipers. Jeffley is an detective apprentice (under master shizzo) and follows all leads.

Both men are right in this argument.

ukjeff

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2013, 05:51:35 AM »
Lets set the record straight. OTH is honest, and used calipers. Jeffley is an detective apprentice (under master shizzo) and follows all leads.

Both men are right in this argument.

I use a clothes peg that has the percentages written on in magic marker, it say 2% at the moment, jeez Im shredded.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2013, 06:13:26 AM »

Forget about Mr.3%, didn't you see there's a new ruler? Forget about that amateur. Bow for The Destroyer of the Pros! I already PM'd my pro friends to tell them they can breath in relief: He is not interested in competing again.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2013, 08:41:52 AM »
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.
Did? You never did the show, why the fuck would you not go on stage? Stage fright?

ukjeff

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
Good question mate, I dont suppose he has an answer as it never really happened at all.

Guy is full of bullshit, maybe he thinks he's above being a competitive bodybuilder.  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
  Sitting on the toilet in Mexico, and shooting Sostenon 250 Redi's in to my quads at 12am.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2013, 01:40:27 PM »

Sitting in TJ at Los alazanes bathroom with 11 full to the hilt syringes, injected 33 cc's took 20 halotestin and 10 proviron, drove back to LA where I was bouncing later that night in Korea town, I had to walk around the club for 3 hours non stop to fight the huge hotness and fever in my body, like a true champion I pulled through!

^

Booom! The good old days!

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2013, 01:44:55 PM »
Excitedly reading the ghost-written pro columns of MD and subsequently adding 50+ grams of dextrose to my post-workout shakes since "high glycemic carbs help shuttle the protein into the muscle" (paraphrase) or some such bullshit. I'm ashamed to say that: i) I think it was that snaggletooth Branch's column (oh brother), and ii) my carb-sensitive self became a fat pig by month's end.

Ah, shit, sorry to hear that. 

Statement:  anyone who likes and can quote from HK-47 is good in my book :) 

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »
As a young and dumb wanna be bodybuilder back in the early 90's finding out some pro bodybuilders get paid money to shit on glass coffee tables gay schmoes lie underneath jerking off! I threw away all my Flex, Musclemags and Ironmans and bout a Powerlifting USA and never looked back. That was my bodybuilding id fucked up moment!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »
Did? You never did the show, why the fuck would you not go on stage? Stage fright?

He wont come back to this thread mate.
The guy blanks out any negative comments and simply pretends they have never happened.

He's the purest form of Narcissist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »
As a young and dumb wanna be bodybuilder back in the early 90's finding out some pro bodybuilders get paid money to shit on glass coffee tables gay schmoes lie underneath jerking off! I threw away all my Flex, Musclemags and Ironmans and bout a Powerlifting USA and never looked back. That was my bodybuilding id fucked up moment!!!!

how much money?   I mean, I defecate for free all the time.  I had no idea this was valuable to some people. 

ukjeff

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »
last show i ever did i did cardio right before bed. typically i'd walk for an hour around my neighbourhood. its 3am and a car pulls up. its all my buddies just coming back from the place we always go to eat after the bar. they got random broads with them. having a blast. im doing fucking cardio. to get up in a room full of other guys to flex and pose. i thought 'this aint right'.

i finished my cardio that night. i was only 2 weeks out by that point. did what i needed to do. showed up the day of the show with all my buddies in the am for the weigh in. weighed in with the rest of my class in the best shape of my life to that point and went home. didnt even get on stage. and never competed again.

first side note: two weeks later i ran into a judge who was at the weigh in. he said what happened to you. told him i didnt feel like getting on stage that day, that my 'job' was done after i weighed in- personally i only competed cause my buddies really encouraged me. i always felt weird about the whole thing.. he said i prolly would have won my class (superhvwt), if not won it, it would have been a good battle between me and the guy who did win it, and the overall.

second side note: my buddy calls me up 4 weeks later. says allmax just signed his good friend out east. the rep told this guy they had signed they had only signed one other guy- the guy who won my class and overall at my show. the rep told my buddies friend they signed the overall winner of the show because 'the big white guy' they wanted to talk to didnt come back after the weigh in.

i look back on all this and wonder often about paths not taken, and what i would have done to my body if i had tried to stay competitive. thank fucking god they stopped that night i was doing cardio.

Bump

lol.

The judge who never saw him with his clothes off thought he would have won the super-heavies and overall.

Hahahahahahaha.......... ...........

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »
Bein 15 or so and training twice a day, each body part 3x per week and not realising i was severley overtrained. The wake up moment came when i helped my dad at work on a day off school and couldnt carry some logs a short distance as i couldnt fucking breath.
Also my back was so sore and tired about 3 timesi put it out by sneezing.
Realized something has got to give.

ukjeff

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2013, 01:44:28 AM »

bump for no one while he's here?

The fact he will ignore this thread will tell you a whole lot about the guy.    ;)

And the fact all you guys let him ignore it says way more about you.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2013, 02:12:24 AM »
wow

jeff has managed to turn this into yet another thread where he stalks no one

get big tip of the day

when stalking someone put this smiley at the end of your posts  ;)

it means you are only joking even as you sit weeping at your computer
T

ukjeff

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2013, 02:17:26 AM »
wow

jeff has managed to turn this into yet another thread where he stalks no one

get big tip of the day

when stalking someone put this smiley at the end of your posts  ;)

it means you are only joking even as you sit weeping at your computer

Climb out of his ass, you two faced twat.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2013, 02:36:22 AM »
Climb out of his ass, you two faced twat.

jeffrey

simmer down a minute big guy

i gave no one plenty of shit about the book

in that thread as i always do i voiced my opinion not bothered about popular opinion

then guess what i logged off and it was forgotten

i didnt think to myself i hate no one im going to stalk him forever

its called perspective michael something you seem to have lost along the way
T

ukjeff

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2013, 02:45:45 AM »
jeffrey

simmer down a minute big guy

i gave no one plenty of shit about the book

in that thread as i always do i voiced my opinion not bothered about popular opinion

then guess what i logged off and it was forgotten

i didnt think to myself i hate no one im going to stalk him forever

its called perspective michael something you seem to have lost along the way
Do you think I hate him?

LOl , I couldn't give a single fuck about him.

it was forgotten.

Yep, just like all his other lies and bullshit will be glossed over and forgotten.
Shame you cant "forget" about me posting your avatar picture from another forum isnt it?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2013, 02:50:27 AM »
GAY schmoe trying to get me into a gay orgy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2013, 02:52:43 AM »
Not that fucked up, only my gym farts.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2013, 02:57:27 AM »
Do you think I hate him?

LOl , I couldn't give a single fuck about him.

it was forgotten.

Yep, just like all his other lies and bullshit will be glossed over and forgotten.
Shame you cant "forget" about me posting your avatar picture from another forum isnt it?

maybe if you didnt keep bringing it up i would

read what you just posted again

its clear this place has gotten under your skin

some people just cant handle get big

doesnt make you a bad person

there are plenty of other easier going forums you can post on mike

at this point you should probably leave no one likes seeing you like this
T

ukjeff

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2013, 04:23:04 AM »
maybe if you didnt keep bringing it up i would

read what you just posted again

its clear this place has gotten under your skin

some people just cant handle get big

doesnt make you a bad person

there are plenty of other easier going forums you can post on mike

at this point you should probably leave no one likes seeing you like this
You see thats just it about "getbig" its not about handling it, its about the sad invertebrates that inhabit it.
At the moment any other forum would be laughing at "no ones" ludicrous story and asking him to explain it, thats not what happens he , what happens here is the little gang round on one individual and take pot shots hoping they will leave their soft arsed buddy alone.

This place isnt what you believe it to be, where you ride around on your stallions mercilessly picking off posters with your rapier wits, its about where the spineless indians surround the lone solider.

And you guys really believe this is a bodybuilding forum.

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2013, 04:31:42 AM »

If someone had posted a picture of me and my kid (assuming I had a kid) in the context that you did, I'd be "reasonably" upset about it, too.