Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372604 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in
« Reply #2625 on: September 24, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »
HRT test + low dose anabolics works for me, I have run a LOT more in the past for pretty much no return but a lot of bloat and huge round potato head look.

I wish my body would utilize higher doses, but its maybe a good thing it doesn't.. otherwise I would probably be abusing a ton of shit.

This!

Until I stop growing off of the above doses, this is my game plan!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2626 on: September 24, 2013, 09:35:54 PM »
Shredded glute pics ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2627 on: September 24, 2013, 09:56:42 PM »
Damn I didn't know you were a fellow low-doser. Never woulda guessed.

I'm the same way. I'm still a rookie with this but the 1g/week mark is mentally a line I can't fathom crossing. I trained natty for so many years and have such an appreciation for what gear does, I could just cruise on a liberal HRT dose and feel like I'm fuckin Ronnie Coleman  :D

I'm sure I'll hear some squeaking and squaking from some "experts"  but I've Never run over 350 mgs. Of tren a week... ever.

That's it .  That's all I take.  Lately been bridging with a dry prohormone... and this would constitute the most gear I have ever taken...1000% truth.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2628 on: September 24, 2013, 10:07:25 PM »
I'm sure I'll hear some squeaking and squaking from some "experts"  but I've Never run over 350 mgs. Of tren a week... ever.

That's it .  That's all I take.  Lately been bridging with a dry prohormone... and this would constitute the most gear I have ever taken...1000% truth.

I believe you dude. I believe you and I have both been accused incessantly of gear use back before when we were both legitimately drug free. Not everyone needs grams a week to be single digit bodyfat and weigh 220+.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2629 on: September 24, 2013, 10:15:15 PM »
I believe you dude. I believe you and I have both been accused incessantly of gear use back before when we were both legitimately drug free. Not everyone needs grams a week to be single digit bodyfat and weigh 220+.

Careful...well be knee deep in trolls who can tell you exactly what compounds you are on, and how much....just by looking at a 9 megapixel selfie. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2630 on: September 24, 2013, 11:23:29 PM »

some of the new pro hormones are hardcore
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2631 on: September 25, 2013, 02:53:52 AM »
some of the new pro hormones are hardcore

Haha yes, I used a couple of bottles PH's last year, only ran it for 6 weeks but even my liver made legit gains  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2632 on: September 25, 2013, 02:58:19 AM »

epistane and tren?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2633 on: September 25, 2013, 03:02:29 AM »
epistane and tren?

Posted a pic of the bottle in this thread...discontinued.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #2634 on: September 25, 2013, 05:50:26 AM »
I'm sure I'll hear some squeaking and squaking from some "experts"  but I've Never run over 350 mgs. Of tren a week... ever.

That's it .  That's all I take.  Lately been bridging with a dry prohormone... and this would constitute the most gear I have ever taken...1000% truth.

I can relate.

I've never, repeat never, used more then 400 mgs of legally prescribed anabolics in a week.

If I could handle it, I would use more. My body and mind revolt when I go over 300mgs per week.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2635 on: September 25, 2013, 06:48:03 AM »
Shredded glute pics ???
sorry bro, we are all relieved and finally have some maturity around the gossip section, posting a glute shot will only bring back the troll and the board will be once again infected with a miserble cancer of epic proportions.

How about a video of me deadlifting 6 plates per side  ;)  to make up for it, oh wait a minute, that won't work, you will just call me a pansy for wearing straps.  :-\

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2636 on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
same, this seems to be the case with many of the above average geneticaly gifted, but not elite genetics, at some point between 500-1000mg weekly, its all sides and bloat anymore.maxed out and thats that.

can add bit gh at that point, but that will be it, thatll be the max.

the "next" natural limit.this is where it stops for many.

I read that the east Germans found the DNA markers for response to anabolics for their Olympic athletes, and it varied up to 4 x , meaning an elite athlete would get 4 x the response from a low dose that a normal man would. I don't know how it scaled with mega doses since they were just testing low doses that wouldn't get them caught.. but it makes sense ppl with great responses blow up on 500mg a week

OTH post the vid!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2637 on: September 25, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
i think unless very small frame, if one cant be 10% at 6ft height and 220lbs, better to find new hooby.

its not easy, diet and training must be good, and its not a rewarding look, but that should be the natural base -foundation.

if one cant get that, pointless to go steroids route, fuck all will happen.

many ppl could get there, but theyre copletely oblivious to both training and specialy diet

I disagree, some people that can't get anything done as a natural will BLOW UP on the juice.  And vice versa.

Not much correlation between ability to grow as a natural and the ability to grow on juice

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2638 on: September 25, 2013, 06:02:35 PM »
I disagree, some people that can't get anything done as a natural will BLOW UP on the juice. 

I've never known ONE single person who fits the description you just posted about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2639 on: September 25, 2013, 06:06:09 PM »
I've never known ONE single person who fits the description you just posted about.
Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath, Tom Prince, Fux, Wheeler,  ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2640 on: September 25, 2013, 06:13:00 PM »
Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath, Tom Prince, Fux, Wheeler,  ::)

Yeah cuz they had terrible physiques and genetics before they started juicing  ::)

Please leave this thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2641 on: September 25, 2013, 06:16:49 PM »
Yeah cuz they had terrible physiques and genetics before they started juicing  ::)

Please leave this thread.
They had normal physiques. Drugs made them.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2642 on: September 25, 2013, 06:18:28 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2643 on: September 25, 2013, 06:20:05 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2644 on: September 25, 2013, 06:22:54 PM »
i can tell you about fux.

the guy came from rural area to city and benched 5plates within a year.age 20.

was absolutely massive.

i seen him in person,right face to face when bulked up, lol, i cant find word to describe the sheer size of the guy.

the guy had more muscle on him at age 20 before he knew whats training than most npc amateur competitors ever develop.

indeed, shizzo, fuck off and die already please
You hate me because I am right.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2645 on: September 25, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »
They had normal physiques. Drugs made them.

Spoken like a guy who has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. No offense. But you have no clue.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2646 on: September 25, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
Spoken like a guy who has absolutely no clue what he's talking about. No offense. But you have no clue.
I have every clue. I read Flex.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2647 on: September 25, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
I have every clue. I read Flex.

:D

Chiro Flex: 0

Shizzo: 1

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2648 on: September 25, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »
one can tell shitzo has never lifted, and on top of that, one can tell he wasnt anywhere near the training crowd kinda ppl.

something like a group of 5 frends, who start training together for fun and all eat the same shit, at home what parents cook, then post workout meal at mcdonalds, then first protein shakes etc, the making of.
then they all jump on first mild cycle and still eat like shit, usualy one of them will look particularly good, the rest soso,1 will look like shit(the shitso kinda guy, natural born estrogen face).

oftne that best looking guy even takes the least amounts.

it is what it is.
What does this have to do with you looking like shit? You are not impressive. You are the type of guy that goes missing in a medium t-shirt.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2649 on: September 25, 2013, 06:36:34 PM »