Author Topic: New to this board - haters don't respond  (Read 31041 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: New to this board - haters don't respond
« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2013, 08:06:23 AM »
Hank Wood. Now that brings back memories. Sort of a matrix.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2013, 08:19:05 AM »
Caro, since you've admitted being here before, what was your formal screen name?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
Yes, this is my first post.

Don't judge me negatively because this is my first post.  

I have a long history in the sport and have been watching this board closely for many years.

Haters, please don't respond!

hi bro.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
Caro, since you've admitted being here before, what was your formal screen name?
Alex23.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2013, 11:23:34 AM »
Alex23.

But fat Alexis is much smarter, a great mind owner.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
Maybe.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »
Maybe.

'Caro' became a bit quiet, maybe for a good reason...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2013, 02:35:17 PM »
;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »

Caro is probably too busy consulting Priest about "Intelligence" of a facial tattooing , so no times for us  ;D

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2013, 07:31:47 PM »
Caro is probably too busy consulting Priest about "Intelligence" of a facial tattooing , so no times for us  ;D

lol

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2013, 08:37:47 PM »
Hank Wood. Now that brings back memories. Sort of a matrix.

Yo Vince. If you have time i would like your thoughts on a campaign i am thinking of implementing.  The premise relates to returning the Pros back to getbig.  I believe that with constructive and consistent moderating they may feel that they can return.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »

lol.  Alex was  semi illiterate, hypocritical, irrational, illogical and racist .  Oh yeah, but was 'highly intelligent' though ::)

Balloon face Alex was once described by the great SquadFather as having 'obesity of the head'.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2013, 09:27:31 PM »
lol.  Alex was  semi illiterate, hypocritical, irrational, illogical and racist .  Oh yeah, but was 'highly intelligent' though ::)

Balloon face Alex was once described by the great SquadFather as having 'obesity of the head'.

What an amazing grasp you have of all things past for someone who claims to be a newbie....not that I agree with your or Squadfather's assessment of Alex23. He seemed more cunning and interesting then you. And no, I am not hating, just commenting. It seems you are the one who's doing the hating here lately.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2013, 09:36:16 PM »
What an amazing grasp you have of all things past for someone who claims to be a newbie....not that I agree with your or Squadfather's assessment of Alex23. He seemed more cunning and interesting then you. And no, I am not hating, just commenting. It seems you are the one who's doing the hating here lately.

Wrong.  Not hating on Alex, actually enjoyed his brutal ownings of Derek Anthony et al.

And wrong again, never claimed to be a newbie.  You need to do your homework hater.  Been around the industry for a long, long time. 

Bottom line, i want to work towards returning gb to its past glories when the Pros loved this palce.

Haters like you are hell bent on attempting to pathetically own, troll and stalk every single thread. Not cool.

ukjeff

« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2013, 10:26:17 PM »
Wrong.  Not hating on Alex, actually enjoyed his brutal ownings of Derek Anthony et al.

And wrong again, never claimed to be a newbie.  You need to do your homework hater.  Been around the industry for a long, long time. 

Bottom line, i want to work towards returning gb to its past glories when the Pros loved this palce.

Haters like you are hell bent on attempting to pathetically own, troll and stalk every single thread. Not cool.
Why dont you fuck off and go to the "positive" threads about bodybuilding then?
This section is not about positivity so WTF are you doing here?
Is your cup half empty?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2013, 10:32:30 PM »
Caro, is that you in your avi?

I piss on f.aggots like you.

I mean the type of piss you've been holding in all day, squirming in your seat, praying to Jesus your reflex muscles don't give up.

Open your mouth now, say aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
Why dont you fuck off and go to the "positive" threads about bodybuilding then?
This section is not about positivity so WTF are you doing here?
Is your cup half empty?

Curb your language as it makes you appear ignorant.  Surely, your vocabulary is not that limited?
Furthermore, with all due respect, you come across as absolutely clueless to what this board is about.  What kind of comment is: 'this section is not about positivity'-???
Comments like this just make you sound like a little whinging child desperate for any form of attention. Stop the hate you hater!

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2013, 10:35:32 PM »
Caro, is that you in your avi?

I piss on f.aggots like you.

I mean the type of piss you've been holding in all day, squirming in your seat, praying to Jesus your reflex muscles don't give up.

Open your mouth now, say aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww.

Wow, a post full of hate, baseless threats and attempted insults..lol.  Time to leave this thread you pathetic troll.

ukjeff

« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »
"stop the hate and the pros will return"
FFS if people cant stand to have their egos pricked then they are not worth having here in the first place.

And who the fuck wants to listen to a pro waffling on about bodybuilding?

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2013, 10:45:43 PM »
"stop the hate and the pros will return"
FFS if people cant stand to have their egos pricked then they are not worth having here in the first place.

And who the fuck wants to listen to a pro waffling on about bodybuilding?

Fair call Jeff.  However, i think it is more than that.  I not suggesting for one minute that this place needs 'heavy handed modding' like over at BB.com.  Of course, the Pros need to be able to take constructive criticism -as we all do!

My point is, if we can return to some form of consistent moderation then we will see a return of these Pros.  I think everyone agrees that this place would be greatly improved if  we could 'rescue back' the Pros from the MD's etc.

And look, your point about Pros 'waffling on.'  Yes, the likes of Kamali and Melvin did become tiresome.  However, at least we had them here to offer a new Pro perspective.  Right now we have a bunch of trolling haters out to demonize and belittle the legit posters.

Don't you remember a time when the Pros were here...It was such a unique, amazing and fascinating place to be ?..peace.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2013, 11:30:08 PM »
Fair call Jeff.  However, i think it is more than that.  I not suggesting for one minute that this place needs 'heavy handed modding' like over at BB.com.  Of course, the Pros need to be able to take constructive criticism -as we all do!

My point is, if we can return to some form of consistent moderation then we will see a return of these Pros.  I think everyone agrees that this place would be greatly improved if  we could 'rescue back' the Pros from the MD's etc.

And look, your point about Pros 'waffling on.'  Yes, the likes of Kamali and Melvin did become tiresome.  However, at least we had them here to offer a new Pro perspective.  Right now we have a bunch of trolling haters out to demonize and belittle the legit posters.

Don't you remember a time when the Pros were here...It was such a unique, amazing and fascinating place to be ?..peace.

Shutup.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »

That you call me a hater says volumes about you.

Homework? Really, do you think all this shit is that serious?
Just so you know, do your homework, when you started this thread, I was in your camp jerk! Looks like you are feeding off the haters....whether they are or not.

Not only am I not a hater, I don't give a big fat fuck about you one way or the other. You have proved yourself to be nothing more than a gimmick pretender.

Hate? Oh hell no! If I feel anything it is sadness for you now because you have exposed yourself as a complete loser.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »
Shutup.

lol.. an ignoramus and a troll

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2013, 01:40:51 AM »
That you call me a hater says volumes about you.

Homework? Really, do you think all this shit is that serious?
Just so you know, do your homework, when you started this thread, I was in your camp jerk! Looks like you are feeding off the haters....whether they are or not.

Not only am I not a hater, I don't give a big fat fuck about you one way or the other. You have proved yourself to be nothing more than a gimmick pretender.

Hate? Oh hell no! If I feel anything it is sadness for you now because you have exposed yourself as a complete loser.

lol...Good attempt at pretending to sound angry...haha.  Fact is, you are a hypocrite.  You follow me around this board -it is bordering on stalking.

Get  out of this thread you're here just to cause trouble.

I want a return to the GB of old and haters like you are NOT  welcome.

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2013, 07:15:18 AM »
As stated in another thread, it would be very helpful for  the mods and Ron to chime in and share their thoughts on the way in which the modding in this place is carried out. 

Furthermore, I would like to garner Rons/mods  thoughts on The Pros leaving this place in droves for MD and BB.com...Yes, The Pros disappearing on mass because of the unfair and vile treatment they receive at the hands of the haters that frequent this place.