Author Topic: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!  (Read 9812 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:34:48 PM »
hahaha I can see the race baiting libtards going into hyper meltdown mode now...

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue-174553647--abc-news-topstories.html

"George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue a family who was trapped in an overturned vehicle, police said today.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured."

cue 180 and the rest of the liberal goof troop...3....2....1....N OW!!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »
Somehow, someway...they'll find a way to vilify this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »
Somehow, someway...they'll find a way to vilify this.
absolutely or make it a conspiracy theory...if 180 can imagine up holograms for 9/11 who knows what that retard could do with this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 08:33:27 PM »
the day before the trayvon shooting, zimm was a busybody that assaulted a cop, beat his woman, and voted obama.

now he's the hero of the right.   Makes sense from the bunch that worshipped sarah fcking palin.    and lifetime lib trump after that.

no surprise.  I guess.   Can't find a hero that isn't a total fckup.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 09:26:52 PM »
the day before the trayvon shooting, zimm was a busybody that assaulted a cop, beat his woman, and voted obama.

now he's the hero of the right.   Makes sense from the bunch that worshipped sarah fcking palin.    and lifetime lib trump after that.

no surprise.  I guess.   Can't find a hero that isn't a total fckup.

This is America. We believe in second chances.

Helping the homeless, mentoring minority youths, vigilant in ensuring well maintained roads and saving a family from potential death. Sounds okay in my book.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »

Helping the homeless, mentoring minority youths, vigilant in ensuring well maintained roads and saving a family from potential death. Sounds okay in my book.

yeah i guess you're right.   Kobe pretty much assraped a teenage girl, and he's MVP and a hero a year or two later.  America is forgiving. 

It's funny to think... 10 or 12 years from now... zimm might be running for congress lol.  Repubs LOVE ths guy, despite his past (before the shooting).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 09:38:02 PM »

fuck yeah

it would by a crying shame if someone falsely judged poor Zimmerman and thought he was a criminal

then again you can't judge gods plan

he's got all this shit planned out in advance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 03:50:36 AM »
fuck yeah

it would by a crying shame if someone falsely judged poor Zimmerman and thought he was a criminal

then again you can't judge gods plan

he's got all this shit planned out in advance

Ashtray was actually a criminal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 07:11:54 AM »
Ashtray was actually a criminal.

with fewer convictions than zimmerman.

maybe they both sucked.  Can we just agree on that?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 07:25:49 AM »
Zimmerman is in a new Geico insurance commercial               he SAVED more than 15% on his car insurance  :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 07:28:16 AM »
Zimmerman is in a new Geico insurance commercial               he SAVED more than 15% on his car insurance  :D :D :D :D

Zimm is the fucking man.  He is lik a modern day DeNiro from Taxi Driver

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 08:14:25 AM »
Zimm is the fucking man.  He is lik a modern day DeNiro from Taxi Driver

LOL

An obese coward and borderline retard who claims to be the one heard squealing like a little girl as he is getting his ass handed to him by a 17 year old kid is some kind of hero to you ?

Well, given that you also worshiped Sarah Palin I guess we shouldn't be surprised by your low standards

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 08:16:23 AM »
LOL

An obese coward and borderline retard who claims to be the one heard squealing like a little girl as he is getting his ass handed to him by a 17 year old kid is some kind of hero to you ?

Well, given that you also worshiped Sarah Palin I guess we shouldn't be surprised by your low standards

You worship Obama  ;D  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 08:21:34 AM »
You worship Obama  ;D  ;D

you think everyone who voted for him worships him (something you project onto others) but you actually admit that you truly worship this fat, stupid, wimpy loser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 08:48:59 AM »
you think everyone who voted for him worships him (something you project onto others) but you actually admit that you truly worship this fat, stupid, wimpy loser

Zimm has done more to help this country in th span of 2 years than O-TWINK has in his entire life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 08:54:46 AM »

Show me where you have a fundemental difference of opinion with Obama. I suspect if you do that it could be that his positions on certain things look similar to Bush's. Other then that I think you Obama ball washers can't admit that you were wrong about this guy and should have voted for Hil.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 08:55:39 AM »
Zimm has done more to help this country in th span of 2 years than O-TWINK has in his entire life

moronic statement

all he has done is cost the state of Florida a shit load of money all due to his own stupidity

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 08:57:13 AM »
I'd say the over zealous DA caused all this when she refused to listen to the cops who didn't want to prosecute this weak case...but lets not disrupt the narrative of racism.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 09:01:15 AM »
I'd say the over zealous DA caused all this when she refused to listen to the cops who didn't want to prosecute this weak case...but lets not disrupt the narrative of racism.

an overzealous DA did not cause Zimmerman to falsely profile and stalk Martin

Zimmerman's defective brain caused that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 09:03:20 AM »
an overzealous DA did not cause Zimmerman to falsely profile and stalk Martin

Zimmerman's defective brain caused that

LOL  -  ASHtray was a thug and criminal - no big loss

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 09:06:32 AM »
LOL  -  ASHtray was a thug and criminal - no big loss

FUCK YOU

he was a 17 year old kid doing nothing wrong that had his entire life ahead of him

you're an example of someone who would be no big loss if you dropped dead today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:48 AM »
FUCK YOU

he was a 17 year old kid doing nothing wrong that had his entire life ahead of him

you're an example of someone who would be no big loss if you dropped dead today

He already had a long record of being a criminal from possessing stolen jewelry, drug abuse, racism, fighting, gang signs over twitter, you name it.

nolimitnigga met his limit when he decided to assault Zimm. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 09:18:12 AM »
He already had a long record of being a criminal from possessing stolen jewelry, drug abuse, racism, fighting, gang signs over twitter, you name it.

nolimitnigga met his limit when he decided to assault Zimm.  

you're not really a lawyer are you?

Martin was never charged with any crime and had no criminal record

His English teacher called him "an A and B student" and his suspensions were for  tardiness and truancy, graffiti and having a marijuana pipe and an empty bag with pot residue.    All that shit is very minor, not violent and not that uncommon.

Zimm on the other hand was a borderline retard who flunked basic education classes and couldn't even graduate from some lame ass community college

You are a bottom feeder lawyer who is unemployable and spend your life posting lies on a message board

If either you or Zimmerman dropped dead today the world wouldn't skip and beat and probably be a slightly better place.

Certainly, there are another 10 million right wing morons ready to fill the gap left by you and can easily step in and spend their lives posting lies on obscure message boards

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »
 :'(  :'(

you're not really a lawyer are you?

Martin was never charged with any crime and had no criminal record

His English teacher called him "an A and B student" and his suspensions were for  tardiness and truancy, graffiti and having a marijuana pipe and an empty bag with pot residue.    All that shit is very minor, not violent and not that uncommon.

Zimm on the other hand was a borderline retard who flunked basic education classes and couldn't even graduate from some lame ass community college

You are a bottom feeder lawyer who is unemployable and spend your life posting lies on a message board

If either you or Zimmerman dropped dead today the world wouldn't skip and beat and probably be a slightly better place.

Certainly, there are another 10 million right wing morons ready to fill the gap left by you and can easily step in and spend their lives posting lies on obscure message boards

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »
:'(  :'(

I see you can't refute one thing that I have said

just a reminder of your lies

Martin had no criminal record and was suspended for very minor and non-violent things

I know gold teeth scare the piss out of you but then that doesn't seem too weird considering your hero worship of a obese, retarded wimp who squeals like an 8 year old girl who just saw a spider