Author Topic: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!  (Read 9811 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »
Trayvon was going to jail or dead by 20 regardless - why you care so much? 

I see you can't refute one thing that I have said

just a reminder of your lies

Martin had no criminal record and was suspended for very minor and non-violent things

I know gold teeth scare the piss out of you but then that doesn't seem too weird considering your hero worship of a obese, retarded wimp who squeals like an 8 year old girl who just saw a spider

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 09:44:11 AM »
I'd say the over zealous DA caused all this when she refused to listen to the cops who didn't want to prosecute this weak case...but lets not disrupt the narrative of racism.

overcharging.

aggriv assault or something - with all the changes in his story, that would have stuck.

DA wanted to win re-election.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 10:12:18 AM »
Trayvon was going to jail or dead by 20 regardless - why you care so much?  

fucking moronic statement

the kid had no criminal record and was breaking no laws when he was shot to death

By 20 he would have likely been a sophomore in college given that his mother was a college graduate and his brother was a senior in college

worst case he could had a better chance of graduating from community college than the fat loser who killed him

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 11:16:03 AM »
an overzealous DA did not cause Zimmerman to falsely profile and stalk Martin

Zimmerman's defective brain caused that

How is doing his job as neighborhood watch captain stalking someone?  There had been a rash of home invasions in the area from young black men, so the profile fit, seeing a young black man who appeared to be on drugs walking slowly between houses.

Either way, Trayvon through the first punch, which is assault, then proceeded to jump on top of Zimmerman and bash his head in, which is now attempted murder.

Classic self defense, nothing more, nothing less.  If Trayvon would have succeeded in acquiring Zimmerans gun and it was Zimmerman who would have died, this would have been an open and shut murder case and Trayvon would be getting ass fucked in prison right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 12:31:49 PM »
How is doing his job as neighborhood watch captain stalking someone?  There had been a rash of home invasions in the area from young black men, so the profile fit, seeing a young black man who appeared to be on drugs walking slowly between houses.

Either way, Trayvon through the first punch, which is assault, then proceeded to jump on top of Zimmerman and bash his head in, which is now attempted murder.

Classic self defense, nothing more, nothing less.  If Trayvon would have succeeded in acquiring Zimmerans gun and it was Zimmerman who would have died, this would have been an open and shut murder case and Trayvon would be getting ass fucked in prison right now.

no proof of that

if you have proof then post it

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
no proof of that

if you have proof then post it

Zimmermans testimony which is corroborated by eye witness accounts and evidence such as wounds on Trayvons hands/knuckles, no wounds on Zimmermans knuckles.  Apparently you paid attention to the media circus and not the facts of the case or you would have known this already.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
Zimmermans testimony which is corroborated by eye witness accounts and evidence such as wounds on Trayvons hands/knuckles, no wounds on Zimmermans knuckles.  Apparently you paid attention to the media circus and not the facts of the case or you would have known this already.

Zimmerman never testified at the trial
He did however lie under oath at his bond hearing

there were no witnesses who saw the fight start

neither the defense or prosecution was able to prove who started the fight

apparently you didn't actually pay attention to the facts presented during the trial or you would know all this and wouldn't make a statement that you can't prove (and in fact that no one can prove)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 01:00:23 PM »

the shoot was legal - but we don't know who threw first punch, only that zimm took an ass whooping.  He might have swung twice and missed for all we know.  More likely, maybe he tried to take down/detail trayvon.  Or maybe trayvon started it with the first punch.

Zimm lied about a lot of things about the shooting -e xaggerated a few things over and over with each retelling - so he isn't credible.

but it doesn't matter, because under FL law, the shoot ITSELF was legal.  Still, it would be very presumptuous to claim we know who started the fight just because we know who was doing the ass kicking and who finished it.  I could take a swing at floyd mayweather and miss completely and get stomped - and i still started the fight.

SO it's okay for ppl to say "we don't know who started it - no credible evidence, since NOODY SAW IT START except the 2 combatants, and one is dead and one is a liar - but it doesnt matter because jury decided shoot was legal :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 01:01:46 PM »
this is where many people (myself included) let their emotions get away from them in this case. 

we dont have evidence who started the fight.  So he walked.  Any zimm supporter who "knows" Trayvon started it is lying to themselves.

Zimm beat a murder rap... Now, the NEXT time he has an 'incident', I don't care how legal it is... it'll be OJ all over again... Jury will give him 35 years for jaywalking lol...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 02:47:06 PM »
Zimmerman never testified at the trial
He did however lie under oath at his bond hearing

there were no witnesses who saw the fight start

neither the defense or prosecution was able to prove who started the fight

apparently you didn't actually pay attention to the facts presented during the trial or you would know all this and wouldn't make a statement that you can't prove (and in fact that no one can prove)

There was no motivation for Zimmerman to attack Trayvon, no motive, no reasonable conclusion can be made to state he started it.  Trayvon was high on "leen" a drug concoction known to cause increased aggression and paranoia, even his girlfriend who was speaking to him on the phone said he sounded paranoid.

People who are involved in traumatic events often change their story quite a few times after it happens.  In a life and death situation, it's not easy to recall the exact happenings of what took place, this is common amongst victims of violent crimes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 04:25:09 PM »
People who are involved in traumatic events often change their story quite a few times after it happens.  In a life and death situation, it's not easy to recall the exact happenings of what took place, this is common amongst victims of violent crimes.

especially when it means they won't be going to prison, after they've chatted with thier judge dad, and the new details make it a legal shoot ;)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 04:33:47 PM »
especially when it means they won't be going to prison, after they've chatted with thier judge dad, and the new details make it a legal shoot ;)

Without any evidence of such, you're just pulling a CNN and making the details up to fit your agenda, ala the edited 9/11 tapes to make it sound like he was racist.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
yup you know better than the head officer investigating the incident that said he thought zimmerman was telling the truth and that the changes were insignificant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 04:37:17 PM »
Without any evidence of such, you're just pulling a CNN and making the details up to fit your agenda, ala the edited 9/11 tapes to make it sound like he was racist.

version #1 - he saw my gun

version #2 - he reached for my gun

version #3 - he grabbed my gun

Kinda a big difference when version #3 makes it legal to shoot a motherfvker, and version 1 is completely not a reason you can cap someone, and you talked with daddy between versions #1 and #3 lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 04:38:40 PM »
yup you know better than the head officer investigating the incident that said he thought zimmerman was telling the truth and that the changes were insignificant.

the head investigator wanted to charge him with manslaughter that night, tony.

even telling the truth, it was manslaughter, he thought.  not murder, but not innocent either.  you knew this, right?

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-case-lead-investigator-wanted-to-arrest-zimmerman-after-shooting
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/report--lead-investigator-wanted-to-arrest-zimmerman-for-shooting-unarmed-teen

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 04:40:54 PM »
the head investigator wanted to charge him with manslaughter that night, tony.

even telling the truth, it was manslaughter, he thought.  not murder, but not innocent either.  you knew this, right?

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-case-lead-investigator-wanted-to-arrest-zimmerman-after-shooting
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/report--lead-investigator-wanted-to-arrest-zimmerman-for-shooting-unarmed-teen
thats perfectly fine, but dont try and use that as grounds to say he was lying you moron...the lead investigator said he was telling the truth and they were insignificant

so if you think he was credible for wanting manslaughter he is credible on zimmerman telling the truth and his view that the changes didnt mean shit...going off your idiocy

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »
version #1 - he saw my gun

version #2 - he reached for my gun

version #3 - he grabbed my gun

Kinda a big difference when version #3 makes it legal to shoot a motherfvker, and version 1 is completely not a reason you can cap someone, and you talked with daddy between versions #1 and #3 lol...

Him grabbing the gun is irrelevant to the fact that he was being beaten and feared for his life.  He had no chance of  fleeing as Trayvon had him pinned down on the ground.  It's classic self defense, he had the right to kill Trayvon the second he got pinned down and Trayvon said "you're going to die tonight".  End of story.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »

the kid had no criminal record and was breaking no laws when he was shot to death

::)

Last time I checked, bashing someone's head into the ground is a crime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »
Last time I checked, bashing someone's head into the ground is a crime.

if a man follows you tow blocks with a fcuking 9mm, and you fear for your life, under FL law you have the right to shoot him in the head 17 times.

so bashing head on concrete is pretty legal too.   Get mad at the law, that's the problem here.  There's a likelihood BOTH PEOPLE had right to use justified force due to fear.  FL law sucks donkey balls.  Trayvon could have laid in grass with a rifle and mowed him down when he "came thru the yard to find out what street it was" (anyone who buys that is a fcking sucker)

THAT is the problem - the law is so vague, that trayvon could have claimed he feared for his life.  Even if bullshit, it would stand up in FL court.   which sucks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »

if a man follows you tow blocks with a fcuking 9mm, and you fear for your life, under FL law you have the right to shoot him in the head 17 times.

so bashing head on concrete is pretty legal too.   Get mad at the law, that's the problem here.  There's a likelihood BOTH PEOPLE had right to use justified force due to fear.  FL law sucks donkey balls.  Trayvon could have laid in grass with a rifle and mowed him down when he "came thru the yard to find out what street it was" (anyone who buys that is a fcking sucker)

THAT is the problem - the law is so vague, that trayvon could have claimed he feared for his life.  Even if bullshit, it would stand up in FL court.   which sucks.
with the facts we know, what do you believe trayvon had to justify fearing for his life? ::)

he didnt know zimmerman had a gun, he was not being assaulted, he was the one who confronted zimmerman...yea he must have been terrified ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 07:00:06 PM »
with the facts we know, what do you believe trayvon had to justify fearing for his life? ::)

he didnt know zimmerman had a gun, he was not being assaulted, he was the one who confronted zimmerman...yea he must have been terrified ::)

FACT:
MMA trained athlete with gun and 50 pound advantage jumps out of truck and sprints 2 block with murder in his eyes.

you can't PROVE poor trayvon skittles didn't konw these FACTS.  He lays in grass, pulls weapon, and shoots down the mean man.

See how FL law is fcked up?   You can shoot someone because of a PERCEIVED threat that only you perceive.  I dont fear bad guys - I efar good guys with itchy trigger fingers.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 07:02:40 PM »

You can't show he followed him 2 blocks.
You can't show Trayvon knew about the gun.
You can't show Trayvon was afraid...in fact at the beginning of the 911 call, Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Trayvon was coming towards him (hardly the act of someone in fear).

You've made up so much bullshit and regurgitated so many lies, you can't keep shit straight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 07:09:02 PM »

You can't show he followed him 2 blocks.
You can't show Trayvon knew about the gun.
You can't show Trayvon was afraid...in fact at the beginning of the 911 call, Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Trayvon was coming towards him (hardly the act of someone in fear).

You've made up so much bullshit and regurgitated so many lies, you can't keep shit straight.

dude, the shoot was legal.   i didn't like that he tried SYG as a defense, cause it opened the door for libs.

Now, that being said, do you understand FL law?  it's wide open man.  WAY too vague for my liking.  No duty to reteat, no obligation to just step back 2 steps and avoid shooting each other. I don't like that.  the whole "Hey, I was just standing my ground" is beyond stupid.  If you don't have to, don't get into a shootout.  comoon sense.

are ya familiar with FL law?  Do you liek it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 07:14:31 PM »
FACT:
MMA trained athlete with gun and 50 pound advantage jumps out of truck and sprints 2 block with murder in his eyes.

you can't PROVE poor trayvon skittles didn't konw these FACTS.  He lays in grass, pulls weapon, and shoots down the mean man.

See how FL law is fcked up?   You can shoot someone because of a PERCEIVED threat that only you perceive.  I dont fear bad guys - I efar good guys with itchy trigger fingers.
hahah only a retard like you would consider him an athelete and think that training an hour 3 times a week for a year and a half makes someone a deadly weapon.

what does murder in someones eyes look like anyway?

no proof he continued to follow him after he said he stopped

the facts dont support your period induced drama moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2013, 07:16:24 PM »
hahah only a retard like you would consider him an athelete and think that training an hour 3 times a week for a year and a half makes someone a deadly weapon.
what does murder in someones eyes look like anyway?
no proof he continued to follow him after he said he stopped
the facts dont support your period induced drama moron

FL law is wide open, homie.

if there's a 1% chance trayvon could have said he feared for his life (and yes, there's at least that), well, the law is too vague.  I don't expect you to know FL law, tony.  if you do, I'd love to hear your synopsis of it.