Author Topic: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!  (Read 9903 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman REALLY IS A HERO!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2015, 07:47:07 PM »
So again...just to be clear.....you stalk a guy for no reason, chase after him as he tries to run from you, illegally stop and confront him, then claim you were in fear of your life when the guy kicks your ass because he has no idea what your intentions are....

only an AMAZING idiot would say he was justified in shooting a kid who was minding his own business, not committing any crime whatsoever, and walking to his father's house...after telling a friend of his on the phone that a strange man was following him....

WOW
nothing zimmerman did was "illegal" he was well within his rights just like trayvon was.

I know you and your kind have many issues with understanding the law but Zimmerman didnt do anything illegal...sorry boss

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2015, 08:08:35 PM »
So again...just to be clear.....you stalk a guy for no reason, chase after him as he tries to run from you, illegally stop and confront him, then claim you were in fear of your life when the guy kicks your ass because he has no idea what your intentions are....

only an AMAZING idiot would say he was justified in shooting a kid who was minding his own business, not committing any crime whatsoever, and walking to his father's house...after telling a friend of his on the phone that a strange man was following him....

WOW

well, there's something about trayvon that FOX viewers hate SO much, they are willing to excuse all that.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2015, 03:49:28 AM »
well, there's something about trayvon that FOX viewers hate SO much, they are willing to excuse all that.

that's because for the most part fox viewers are not tooo bright  :o

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2015, 06:26:05 AM »
nothing zimmerman did was "illegal" he was well within his rights just like trayvon was.

I know you and your kind have many issues with understanding the law but Zimmerman didnt do anything illegal...sorry boss

of course you bring it back to the racial aspect with your "your kind" remark.....disappointing for someone who proclaims to allegedly be a minority...I guess you're identifying with your white side :)..although the other side of you has a reputation for being racist as well :)....so while it may not have been technically illegal you support following, stopping people, and detaining them all because YOU THINK they may be up to no good....... you're absolutely amazing..which is why you have no credibility

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2015, 06:27:40 AM »

Agreed...now if we can just figure out WHAT THAT SOMETHING is???? ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2015, 07:31:15 AM »

WOW

Wow.  How was Zimmerman ever acquitted?? 

Maybe it's because your story is full of holes? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2015, 07:33:08 AM »
Wow.  How was Zimmerman ever acquitted?? 

Maybe it's because your story is full of holes? 

not full of holes at all....all of what I quoted is what Zimmerdumd admitte to doin and was also pieced together from Trayvon's conversation with his friend on the phone

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2015, 07:44:03 AM »
not full of holes at all....all of what I quoted is what Zimmerdumd admitte to doin and was also pieced together from Trayvon's conversation with his friend on the phone

No he didn't. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2015, 11:55:12 AM »
of course you bring it back to the racial aspect with your "your kind" remark.....disappointing for someone who proclaims to allegedly be a minority...I guess you're identifying with your white side :)..although the other side of you has a reputation for being racist as well :)....so while it may not have been technically illegal you support following, stopping people, and detaining them all because YOU THINK they may be up to no good....... you're absolutely amazing..which is why you have no credibility
Hahah I am just as much a minority as obama is. Again Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal, deal with it.

Ps the your kind reference was referring to those who have IGNORANT understandings of the law. I.E. Thinking the cops can't handcuff you if they don't place you under arrest and thinking Zimmerman broke laws in his actions with trayvon

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2015, 12:40:29 PM »
Hahah I am just as much a minority as obama is. Again Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal, deal with it.

Ps the your kind reference was referring to those who have IGNORANT understandings of the law. I.E. Thinking the cops can't handcuff you if they don't place you under arrest and thinking Zimmerman broke laws in his actions with trayvon

Actually thats not what I said..I actually said that if police  (at least here in NY) put handcuffs on you, you are considered to be under arrest... you disputed this....I was actually right but didn't want to argue with you at the time because I was fatigued and I know you NEVER concede when you are wrong since you have no critical thinking skills :D......

Once the police put cuffs on you, you are going downtown

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2015, 12:47:34 PM »
Actually thats not what I said..I actually said that if police  (at least here in NY) put handcuffs on you, you are considered to be under arrest... you disputed this....I was actually right but didn't want to argue with you at the time because I was fatigued and I know you NEVER concede when you are wrong since you have no critical thinking skills :D......

Once the police put cuffs on you, you are going downtown

Really provide your proof there andre

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2015, 12:56:54 PM »
Really provide your proof there andre

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/01/nyregion/you-re-under-arrest.html

I learned it many years ago when I was undergoing security training from a police officer in a seminar....its quoted in this article as well

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2015, 01:28:06 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/01/nyregion/you-re-under-arrest.html

I learned it many years ago when I was undergoing security training from a police officer in a seminar....its quoted in this article as well
The issue you have Andre is that this seems to have been decided federally and federal law trumps local.

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/magazine/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_arch&article_id=670&issue_id=82005

There are also more than a few incidents where people in NY have been detained in handcuffs and let go.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/nyregion/city-councilman-jumaane-d-williams-is-handcuffed-at-west-indian-day-parade.html?_r=0

Your source obviously doesn't know what they are talking about as they state the anytime a cop puts their hands on your or cuffs you, you are under arrest.

Again you are absolutely ignorant about this.