Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37601 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2013, 12:29:24 PM »
Rhoden with enough muscle on his frame can take out anyone in the O. But unfortunately we got the "all i do is win" phil heath already riding the aesthics and mass wave in the O. Rhoden is definitely a top O contender.  ;)

Rhoden's back is his biggest downfall. It's not on par with Kai's and Phil's If it was, we'd be talking about him as legit threat also. I'd like to see what he's done with the year off. What they do with Jay/Rhoden/Ramy will be interesting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2013, 12:37:56 PM »
Speaking about the market, its huge in tge middle east. I have worked in Kuwait and dubai for short peroid of time and bodybuilding is huge over there. The people there in general celebrate a huge muscular body and there isabsolutely no negativ mindst tuwards use of any PEDs. You get respect for being muscular there...and no stupid ass bloke is gonna accuse you of using anything.
Indeed, expect some good competitors to come from there in the years to come.

Z Father

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2013, 12:42:22 PM »
I wish you could bet on the Olympia here in Vegas.

why ? You're afraid to make a freaking gentleman's bet on here.....LOL.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2013, 01:20:52 PM »

lol @ the things this woman says

she is lucky she didn't meet those three in a dark alley. They would expand her anus dramatically.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
Speaking about the market, its huge in tge middle east. I have worked in Kuwait and dubai for short peroid of time and bodybuilding is huge over there. The people there in general celebrate a huge muscular body and there isabsolutely no negativ mindst tuwards use of any PEDs. You get respect for being muscular there...and no stupid ass bloke is gonna accuse you of using anything.
So, what you are saying is the Schmoe Market is big, with a lot of rich men willing to "sponsor" a strapping young lad in his drug induced endeavors of muscular supremacy? As long as they can have a watchful eye over their Middle Eastern Titans of Muscle, correct?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2013, 01:51:45 PM »
I will give Getbig one huge cookie. Syntax and Kahn are the same person.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2013, 01:53:01 PM »
Ramy's delts are a symbol for the term 'oil' in Egypt.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »
I will give Getbig one huge cookie. Syntax and Kahn are the same person.

Very bizarre if this is true. Any proof? Besides "they grammar is real smart."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »
Ramy's delts are a symbol for the term 'oil' in Egypt.
Please express that in hieroglyphic form if possible...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2013, 03:09:28 PM »
Very bizarre if this is true. Any proof? Besides "they grammar is real smart."
My spreadsheet does not lie. Those two posters are gimmicks anyway.

I ask getbig: who is smart enough to pull all of this off?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2013, 03:25:38 PM »
NOPE, he is bigger then them all bro. Nasser, slightly over 280, Markus 280 and Ronnie 290, Markus and Ronnie are an Inch taller and Nasser is same height but Ramy has at least 10 lb on Nasser and like you said his waistline is tiny.

Also, with the exception of Ronnie, most mass monsters had big bones, Ramy has small bones and joints and is a mesomorph, a very exaggerated mesomorph

When he is up beside everyone come Olympia, finally everyone here will understand the sheer size of this dude

Apologies for the poor communication, my good man.  By the small waistline and equal weight comment, I actually meant that Rami is the biggest we've seen.

To be sure, prime Ronnie and Ruehl both had moments in which we all pretty much said, "Holy fuck, no one could be that wide" and/or "No one could carry that much muscle without looking downright sloppy"; but Rami?  I agree with you:  he has arrived.  IF he comes in to the Olympia shredded, I predict he'll place in the top 4 -- and he'll probably be outrageously robbed in such a placing. 

I will bet the PTB will want Phil, Kai and Jay in the top three, no matter what.  If Rami is shredded and has some calves to show, he'll probably deserve second, perhaps the entire bloody show.  But I still see him finishing just out of the top three due to politics :(  That sucks, but by my reckoning, the IFBB has exercised its shittiest judging since perhaps the very early 80s.  Nasser fans can whine and bitch all they like, but IMO, even a severely wounded Yates won enough compulsories to whip cross-eyed boy's ass for the title in '97.  I do think Ronnie should've had some kind of serious come-uppance at the O in '02, but just the same, I thought he barely won the '06 Olympia to a fairly mediocre Jay Cutler. 

I guess we'll see how things play out, nay? :)  I was long since pulling for Cedric McMillan, but as you said, the fucker's too lazy to get rid of that last bit of bodyfat and blame it all on "water" :roll:

LAME!

whitewidow

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2013, 03:37:08 PM »
no one can guarantee any placing because conditioning and water manipulation play A HUGE ROLE. If he presents an equivilent package as New York or better he will be second place.

Phil first

Kai and Ramy, 50 50 for second. But if I am force to pick one, I will go with Ramy over Kai.

So basically what I am saying is Phil will beat Ramy.

Kai might or might not beat Ramy

NO ONE ELSE WILL BEAT RAMY.

Kai will beat Ramy! You have anymore money you want to risk losing. I think your top 4 bet is agood one but finish second over kai? No way! Not his first year. Plus Kai is just as good and while ramy might weigh more kai holds alot of lean muscle mass and has better seperation everywhere. look at mustafah Muhamed and then look at ramy they look alot alike. Both have enormous quads.

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »
We all know that the Olympia in the end comes down to who has the best calves.  ::) As far as conditioning this remains to be seen for all of them. Heath's conditioning was off last year compared to the year before and as far as Rami I do believe that there is plenty of room for improvement on his conditioning as well. Overall this years Olympia sucks as far as quality competitors.

I agree with that ,that is why ramy will get 3rd so onetime hard wins at least 150$. 2nd place will not happen Phil and kai have those 2 spots locked down.

whitewidow

« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2013, 04:00:02 PM »
I can all but guarantee that line shit wont be happening this year without Kai reacting. It aint goin' down like that this year.

I would like to see kai win because he def gto robbed last year and I think he is better then phil. Phil has not impressed me. Phil is so narrow. Phil is able to pack on alot of lean muscle though. Phil has some of the best seperation as well but Kai is just as good and is just freakier. Phil beats kai because he does come in leaner and has great seperation everywhere also he is a pretty boy and good for promoting the sport. Not saying Phil does not deserve winning but if kai didn't do all that weird gay 4 pay shit the outcome might be diffrent.

Think about it if kids he got into bodybuilding became kai fans and googled his name and saw him fucking fruit it would be awful that is what They are trying to avoid! I think Phil and kai have spots 1 and 2 locked in and cuttler just because of his name might get 3rd. I don't see anybody else as a threat! So Ramy will at least get 4th place maybe 3rd.

whitewidow

« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
I would like to see kai win because he def got robbed last year and I think he is better then phil. Phil has not impressed me. Phil is so narrow. Phil is able to pack on alot of lean muscle though. Phil has some of the best seperation as well but Kai is just as good and is just freakier. Phil beats kai because he does come in leaner and has great seperation everywhere also he is a pretty boy and good for promoting the sport. Not saying Phil does not deserve winning but if kai didn't do all that weird gay 4 pay shit the outcome might be diffrent.

Think about it , if younger teenage 14-15 yr old kids who got into bodybuilding became kai fans and googled his name and saw him fucking fruit it would be awful that is what They are trying to avoid! I think Phil and kai have spots 1 and 2 locked in and cuttler just because of his name might get 3rd. I don't see anybody else as a threat! So Ramy will at least get 4th place maybe 3rd.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2013, 04:24:21 PM »
If his conditioning is on point and he stayed similar to his NY showing ramy will be top 5, they should no be able to deny him that, Kai and Phil have insane conditioning and muscle maturity though and the two best backs in BB right now, it comes down to how good of a condition Ramy brings, you never know he may very well surprise everyone and just shock the world...but I still got Phil this year.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »
Apologies for the poor communication, my good man.  By the small waistline and equal weight comment, I actually meant that Rami is the biggest we've seen.

I guess we'll see how things play out, nay? :)  I was long since pulling for Cedric McMillan, but as you said, the fucker's too lazy to get rid of that last bit of bodyfat and blame it all on "water" :roll:

LAME!

Cedric talks too much..all talk... and cockiness...
choice is an illusion

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
Ramy is overhyped. Won't come with proper condition. Huge fail.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2013, 05:16:12 PM »
My spreadsheet does not lie. Those two posters are gimmicks anyway.

I ask getbig: who is smart enough to pull all of this off?
possibly, if he tries to play the size game then he will fall and get what Dennis Wolf got the year he competed in the mid 280's and if he shows up like New York top 4 with ease, if he dials in even harder then lights out for everyone.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2013, 12:38:44 AM »
It actually makes a lot of sense. The middle east is booming on the bodybuilding scene, it is huge down there now, especially in the regions Ramy is from, he can bring in millions of followers and the Arab community has money and he is young and looks pretty marketable as well, he lives in the middle of Europe-Asia and the south pacific-India and Pakistan. This is fresh market that would cater to a Ramy more so then even Phil

An athlete — "athlete," in the case of the IFBB — serving as a lure for foreign fans from his/her country doesn't necessarily receive competitive privileges (e.g., Yamagishi). The IFBB can have its molokheya and eat it, garnering extra fandom from the Middle East via Ramy without thereby making him Mr Olympia.

Really, who thinks a non-English speaker from a country that votes the Muslim Brotherhood into power and which may serve as the site for the next major Al Qaeda attack (see the latest embassy closings) is going to become the face of American bodybuilding over homegrown competitors?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2013, 09:04:04 AM »
An athlete — "athlete," in the case of the IFBB — serving as a lure for foreign fans from his/her country doesn't necessarily receive competitive privileges (e.g., Yamagishi). The IFBB can have its molokheya and eat it, garnering extra fandom from the Middle East via Ramy without thereby making him Mr Olympia.

Really, who thinks a non-English speaker from a country that votes the Muslim Brotherhood into power and which may serve as the site for the next major Al Qaeda attack (see the latest embassy closings) is going to become the face of American bodybuilding over homegrown competitors?

The so-called "powers-that-be," i.e., the IFBB lumpenschmoeletariat, need to consider these important Ramyfications.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2013, 09:54:04 AM »

OK, you sound like a dam CT, who gives a shit about what you just said, this is bodybuilding not a presidential election, wtf.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2013, 07:37:10 PM »
i know how ramy will place at the o.

he will plac at the placing hes given on that day, very simple.

its impossible to predivct, some come in shape, some spill over, some destroy condition with last minute shenanigans etc.

and some accidently bite the judges cock when blowing them in order to secure a certain placing and thus ruin their shot at the title

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2013, 07:57:59 PM »

To be sure, prime Ronnie and Ruehl both had moments in which we all pretty much said, "Holy fuck, no one could be that wide" and/or "No one could carry that much muscle without looking downright sloppy"; but Rami?  I agree with you:  he has arrived.  IF he comes in to the Olympia shredded, I predict he'll place in the top 4 -- and he'll probably be outrageously robbed in such a placing. 

I will bet the PTB will want Phil, Kai and Jay in the top three, no matter what.  If Rami is shredded and has some calves to show, he'll probably deserve second, perhaps the entire bloody show.  But I still see him finishing just out of the top three due to politics :(  That sucks, but by my reckoning, the IFBB has exercised its shittiest judging since perhaps the very early 80s.  Nasser fans can whine and bitch all they like, but IMO, even a severely wounded Yates won enough compulsories to whip cross-eyed boy's ass for the title in '97.  I do think Ronnie should've had some kind of serious come-uppance at the O in '02, but just the same, I thought he barely won the '06 Olympia to a fairly mediocre Jay Cutler. 

LAME!
I actually read your post after again and realized I misunderstood you but I had already responded, me and you are on the same page and we both know full well Dorian is the GOAT as well, lol  ;)

As for Ronnie, he will always look freakier then everyone cause of his insertions and muscle shape but lb for lb Ramy is the same size and definitely will be bigger as well, let's just hope he does not get bigger at the expense of his gut like everyone else has, but so far his gut is not suffering from his size so he may even have 10 more lb which is scary, he will succeed Phil and be a MULTIPLE OLYMPIA WINNER among the greats.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2013, 08:00:42 PM »
Kai will beat Ramy! You have anymore money you want to risk losing. I think your top 4 bet is agood one but finish second over kai? No way! Not his first year. Plus Kai is just as good and while ramy might weigh more kai holds alot of lean muscle mass and has better seperation everywhere. look at mustafah Muhamed and then look at ramy they look alot alike. Both have enormous quads.
all my bets so far are for top 4, with exception of 100 dollars for top 3 which I am still comfortable with, if Ramy falls outside the top 4 I am out so far 1000 dollars.

So if Ramy is reading this, fuck bro 1 grand is a lot of money for me so don't fuck this up!!!!!   :D