Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37494 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2013, 04:58:23 AM »
Looks like Ramy is out of the top 6  ;D
11th place. All the hype on this dude where is at?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2013, 05:17:35 AM »
11th place. All the hype on this dude where is at?

lol I said there would be a LOT of disappointed Ramy fans  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2013, 05:30:45 AM »
lol I said there would be a LOT of disappointed Ramy fans  ;D
You were on the money.

whitewidow

« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2013, 07:21:30 AM »
Man no offense to One time hard but I wanted in this bet badly. I thought there was no way ramy would place 4th or higher. Even Dennis james said there humble goal was 5th or 6th place but who knows they still might give ramy 3rd place. I hate gambling usually because of beating spreads but this is diffrent then sports betting very hard to crack top 5 very first Mr. Olympia I don't think Phil Heath placed higher then 4th place his first Mr.O. I hope One time hard wins since I didn't get in the bet but I hope if he loses he dosn't take it too hard. everybody has lost a bet.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2013, 07:39:06 AM »
Steve W is now high up in the judging. He used to get booed at contests and would challenge those booing to a fight. That says it all in the IFBB or pro BS. Who picks the judges and why isn't there openness?

Rami is the only guy who amazed me in the lineup. The guy is huge. Phil wins this year and everyone else is second. I wouldn't pay any attention to the places after first. We all know how the system works. Since Rami isn't that well known they can place others over him. Kai second, then Dexter or Dennis. Where do you place Jay? Then Shawn Rhoden is up there. That means Rami might get 7th.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2013, 08:01:59 AM »
Man no offense to One time hard but I wanted in this bet badly. I thought there was no way ramy would place 4th or higher. Even Dennis james said there humble goal was 5th or 6th place but who knows they still might give ramy 3rd place. I hate gambling usually because of beating spreads but this is diffrent then sports betting very hard to crack top 5 very first Mr. Olympia I don't think Phil Heath placed higher then 4th place his first Mr.O. I hope One time hard wins since I didn't get in the bet but I hope if he loses he dosn't take it too hard. everybody has lost a bet.
haha It's all good bro, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, as soon as I seen WOLF, I was like there goes the top 4, then DEXTER AND SHAWN were fucken peeled and brought it big ime.

You know conditioning with everyone has been an issue but this year everyone dialed in nicely, RAMY WILL BE 7TH, he has to come in harder, 10lb lighter

As for me I am out of getbig because I lost the bet with syntax (bastard  :D)  So after today see you guys in a few months.

Will still answer PMs though

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2013, 08:09:13 AM »

TwinkiLeaks reports that Schmoehammad El-Rothschildi, the malodorous Cairo-based sebaceous oil magnate, lobbied hard behind green doors for an Elssbiay Olympia triumph at the last Bilderberg Conference. Stay tuned, Ramy-nosers.

UPDATE:

In fast-breaking news related to Marmaduke "Big Shamy" Ellsbiay's 2013 Mr. Olympia showing, TwinkiLeaks has learned that a red-faced Schmoehammad El-Rothschildi is in total financial ruin, as well as in dirty underpants. The German periodical Des Kaisers Handtuch is in the process of tying together the shocking details, and will be releasing more information pending the 2013 Mr. Olympia final results. Stay tuned, Ramy-nosers.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2013, 08:45:52 AM »
UPDATE:

In fast-breaking news related to Marmaduke "Big Shamy" Ellsbiay's 2013 Mr. Olympia showing, TwinkiLeaks has learned that a red-faced Schmoehammad El-Rothschildi is in total financial ruin, as well as in dirty underpants. The German periodical Des Kaisers Handtuch is in the process of tying together the shocking details, and will be releasing more information pending the 2013 Mr. Olympia final results. Stay tuned, Ramy-nosers.
More detailed than the BBC.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2013, 08:49:19 AM »
haha It's all good bro, I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, as soon as I seen WOLF, I was like there goes the top 4, then DEXTER AND SHAWN were fucken peeled and brought it big ime.

You know conditioning with everyone has been an issue but this year everyone dialed in nicely, RAMY WILL BE 7TH, he has to come in harder, 10lb lighter

As for me I am out of getbig because I lost the bet with syntax (bastard  :D)  So after today see you guys in a few months.

Stand up guy right here. And hey being top 10 in your very first Olympia is pretty fucking amazing.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2013, 08:55:53 AM »
I think 7th is pretty accurate judging from prejudging! But some guys might dry out or get watery at the finals!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2013, 08:57:01 AM »

::)

;D just kidding. I know you and I went back and forth on this...but at least you keep your word. Stand up guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2013, 09:01:39 AM »
::)

;D just kidding. I know you and I went back and forth on this...but at least you keep your word. Stand up guy.
I will gladly accept an ''I told you so'' from you, but my boy WOLF is kicking ass so I that is the next best thing  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2013, 09:05:11 AM »
I will gladly accept an ''I told you so'' from you, but my boy WOLF is kicking ass so I that is the next best thing  ;)
;D
Well, if Wolf is kicking ass, he can't hurt anything without calves...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »
;D
Well, if Wolf is kicking ass, he can't hurt anything without calves...

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2013, 09:10:54 AM »
Long time since I have been on this Fountain of Bodybuilding Wisdom, but I couldn't help being curious for the ultimate meltdown of Mr. 3%.

Seems like a certain Syntax-guy managed to shut him up for at least a few months from now on. Is there a reward on this? Can I donate somewhere? Does Ron financially value this raise of credibility of his site? I may hope so. Thank you Syntax.
;D

hey look, I HAVE A FAN  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »
Steve W is now high up in the judging. He used to get booed at contests and would challenge those booing to a fight. That says it all in the IFBB or pro BS. Who picks the judges and why isn't there openness?

Rami is the only guy who amazed me in the lineup. The guy is huge. Phil wins this year and everyone else is second. I wouldn't pay any attention to the places after first. We all know how the system works. Since Rami isn't that well known they can place others over him. Kai second, then Dexter or Dennis. Where do you place Jay? Then Shawn Rhoden is up there. That means Rami might get 7th.

Shut up and go chase Goodrum.

epic_alien

Re: Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2013, 02:12:53 AM »
ramy dude

6-8th

i said this weeks ago after everyone got up on his nuts

and 8-10 is more likely

looks like i was spot on 8th place
wheres the pipe smokers now?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2014, 03:53:44 PM »
I think 7th is pretty accurate judging from prejudging! But some guys might dry out or get watery at the finals!