Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37511 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
No offence but you know how silly this argument is about the line, ya it makes a difference in a picture but FFS the judges are like 50-60 feet back if not more, you think 3 inches above the line is going to alter their perception when they are that far back?

My gawd people use your heads

Admission of guilt

Phil would step over a dead body if it meant he appeared one cm wider

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 11:03:50 AM »
Admission of guilt

Phil would step over a dead body if it meant he appeared one cm wider
;D

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 12:36:11 PM »
I can see ramy being top three if he has better back detail,but aint no one denying kai the sandow this year!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »
the size of his thighs must drive schmoes crazy to the point of madness

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 02:10:48 PM »
5 foot 10 and was 292 pounds in New York, he is the biggest bodybuilder in the world by a long shot and a tiny gut.

Ruehl, Ronnie and Nasser all stood about 5'10" and competed at 290 or heavier, but then, none of them had Rami's waistline, did they? ;)  (I'd include Dillet in that group but I don't think he ever weighed near that much in shape.  Didn't he peak at about 275?  I remember seeing him heavier one season and the extra fat actually made him look much smaller.)

I can believe Rami is the biggest dude under about 6'3" or so that many have ever seen.  For sheer muscular size I find it hard to believe many would eclipse Ferrigno in '93-'94, Jeep Swenson and Noah Steere, but those dudes do NOT have swelvte waists, Rami's wicked taper, conditioning or anything else on him apart from ... well, sheer height and size, which means sweet-fuck-all in bodybuilding.  Ferrigno getting spanked at the '93 O is a good enough example of that, but for nitpickers, I also direct thee to Greg Kovacs, Jim Quinn and Jean-Pierre Fux.  All were some of the heaviest dudes onstage and, in their prime, they placed OK ... but they still got their asses whipped because most of their weight was in all of the wrong places.

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »
^ great examples.  Atleast all of this makes for a very exciting and competitive Olympia.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 02:35:52 PM »
He is ugly damn man can not anyone look as Arnold or Lou anymore?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 02:40:27 PM »
^ great examples.  Atleast all of this makes for a very exciting and competitive Olympia.

Danke, mein gut herr.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
remember it was me who predicted Rami could win the NY pro

for the O, IF ramy comes in conditioned - and he may not because he amy not have got the peaking twice in 1 year down pat- then he will get 3rd

1. heath
2. Kai , although again kai will be the true winner
3. Ramy

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »
Haha!

The commentary sometimes makes it sound so much more intense than it is...

Sounds like a gladiator, when in reality all of the work has been done years before hand. They're just on stage like pictures at an art gallery.

Or cars at a car show.

This is serious bro, bodybuilding is life or death. This ain't no tea party so if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

(feel free to add your own cliche's to this thread as well. Specifically military/war themes seem to go over very well.)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013, 11:11:31 PM »
Go Ramy go :) Team Ramy! lol, it's funny how many haters there are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2013, 02:21:47 AM »
Ruehl, Ronnie and Nasser all stood about 5'10" and competed at 290 or heavier, but then, none of them had Rami's waistline, did they? ;)  (I'd include Dillet in that group but I don't think he ever weighed near that much in shape.  Didn't he peak at about 275?  I remember seeing him heavier one season and the extra fat actually made him look much smaller.)

I can believe Rami is the biggest dude under about 6'3" or so that many have ever seen.  For sheer muscular size I find it hard to believe many would eclipse Ferrigno in '93-'94, Jeep Swenson and Noah Steere, but those dudes do NOT have swelvte waists, Rami's wicked taper, conditioning or anything else on him apart from ... well, sheer height and size, which means sweet-fuck-all in bodybuilding.  Ferrigno getting spanked at the '93 O is a good enough example of that, but for nitpickers, I also direct thee to Greg Kovacs, Jim Quinn and Jean-Pierre Fux.  All were some of the heaviest dudes onstage and, in their prime, they placed OK ... but they still got their asses whipped because most of their weight was in all of the wrong places.
NOPE, he is bigger then them all bro. Nasser, slightly over 280, Markus 280 and Ronnie 290, Markus and Ronnie are an Inch taller and Nasser is same height but Ramy has at least 10 lb on Nasser and like you said his waistline is tiny.

Also, with the exception of Ronnie, most mass monsters had big bones, Ramy has small bones and joints and is a mesomorph, a very exaggerated mesomorph

When he is up beside everyone come Olympia, finally everyone here will understand the sheer size of this dude

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2013, 02:23:28 AM »
remember it was me who predicted Rami could win the NY pro

for the O, IF ramy comes in conditioned - and he may not because he amy not have got the peaking twice in 1 year down pat- then he will get 3rd

1. heath
2. Kai , although again kai will be the true winner
3. Ramy
Sorry don't remember that, I called that win for him the same day he signed up for the New York. Also I am calling second place for the Olympia  ;)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »
I'm f*cking sick of you riding Ramy's rod like some sort of salacious camel corker:

Kai might or might not beat Ramy

NO ONE ELSE WILL BEAT RAMY.

third  ??? bro Jay is not going to beat Ramy, what are you talking about third?

Also I am calling second place for the Olympia  ;)

If you really believe this disastrously deleterious dribble, you'll put your money where my towel your mouth is. Let's make a bet on this Muslim Brotherhood operative's placing.

Conditions
If Ramy places in the top four, I will transfer the positively princely purse of $250* to the paypal account of your preference (hey, betting large amounts of money is for morons), post a pic of myself (humiliating for me), and not log in to getbig for a month

If he doesn't place in the top four (i.e., if what is going to happen happens), you give me the $250* and put the message of my choosing in your personal text box

Failure to comply or negotiate some bet or other will constitute a cop out; a cowardly concession that your confidence was contrived.

*The amount is negotiable, given your profession. I don't want to further rob the lower classes of resources as is the norm in capitalist societies

epic_alien

Re: Calling Out OTH On The Camel Jockey Fandom (Ramy Bet)
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »
ramy dude

6-8th

i said this weeks ago after everyone got up on his nuts

and 8-10 is more likely

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2013, 11:09:55 AM »
I'm f*cking sick of you riding Ramy's rod like some sort of salacious camel corker:

If you really believe this disastrously deleterious dribble, you'll put your money where my towel your mouth is. Let's make a bet on this Muslim Brotherhood operative's placing.

Conditions
If Ramy places in the top four, I will transfer the positively princely purse of $250* to the paypal account of your preference (hey, betting large amounts of money is for morons), post a pic of myself (humiliating for me), and not log in to getbig for a month

If he doesn't place in the top four (i.e., if what is going to happen happens), you give me the $250* and put the message of my choosing in your personal text box

Failure to comply or negotiate some bet or other will constitute a cop out; a cowardly concession and proof that your confidence was illusory.

*The amount is negotiable, given your profession. I don't want to further rob the lower classes of resources as is the norm in capitalist society
done, my profession?, don`t flatter yourself I just put up 60 bundles in one day at a contract rate of 11 dollars per bundle.

make it 150 dollars though, as I am already 850 dollars into bets for Ramy, so an even 1000 dollars is my capping.  ;)

now the message of your choosing can not interfere with my religious belief, can not interfere in my status as hetero sexual male, or can not involve my family, other then that, anything goes.

I trust you to comply with the money, however, if you wish we can send the money ahead of time to a mod and he can hold till the day, but like I said I will pay, you have my word, my rep is on the line.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2013, 11:16:51 AM »
Wow, is this for real?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
done, my profession?, don`t flatter yourself I just put up 60 bundles in one day at a contract rate of 11 dollars per bundle.

make it 150 dollars though, as I am already 850 dollars into bets for Ramy, so an even 1000 dollars is my capping.  ;)

now the message of your choosing can not interfere with my religious belief, can not interfere in my status as hetero sexual male, or can not involve my family, other then that, anything goes.

I trust you to comply with the money, however, if you wish we can send the money ahead of time to a mod and he can hold till the day, but like I said I will pay, you have my word, my rep is on the line.

1. 150USD it is.

2. Semantics matters. Let's say we assign a cluster of semantic properties to the word 'homo' that don't pertain to homosexuality in the slightest. Would the message 'I'm a huge homo' or some such then be acceptable?

3. Yes, yes, the Illuminati will be contacting you soon with this level of wealth accumulation, hahah, oh brother  ::) ::) ::) http://www.wowjobs.ca/salary-roofers

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2013, 11:28:59 AM »

Your a roofer and a bodybuilder?  Props roofing is brutal!  I labored on some jobs in HS along with laboring for a mason and both had me sleeping well at night!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
1. 150USD it is.

2. Semantics matters. Let's say we assign a cluster of semantic properties to the word 'homo' that don't pertain to homosexuality in the slightest. Would the message 'I'm a huge homo' or some such then be acceptable?

3. Yes, yes, the Illuminati will be contacting you soon with this level of wealth accumulation, hahah, oh brother  ::) ::) ::) http://www.wowjobs.ca/salary-roofers
I AM NOT JUST A ROOFER, I OWN MY OWN ROOFING BUSINESS HERE IN LONDON, fucken caps-forgot to take them off. anyway that means I have to make sales, put out adds, pick up material, I have dumpers to take care of and people to hire so don`t be so judgemental. BTW what do you do, let me guess another getbig that makes 250 000 a year.

How about this, post your income tax sheet on here and let`s compare, talk is cheap.

Now about that comment, that is fine but anything like I banged this guy in the A-hole is a little to much for my liking

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 11:31:36 AM »
Your a roofer and a bodybuilder?  Props roofing is brutal!  I labored on some jobs in HS along with laboring for a mason and both had me sleeping well at night!
you get used to it but some days are fucken back breaking. Now the craziest is spending 8-10 hours on the roof and then going to the gym to deadlift 5 plates per side for reps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2013, 11:41:08 AM »
I AM NOT JUST A ROOFER, I OWN MY OWN ROOFING BUSINESS HERE IN LONDON, fucken caps-forgot to take them off. anyway that means I have to make sales, put out adds, pick up material, I have dumpers to take care of and people to hire so don`t be so judgemental. BTW what do you do, let me guess another getbig that makes 250 000 a year.

How about this, post your income tax sheet on here and let`s compare, talk is cheap.

Now about that comment, that is fine but anything like I banged this guy in the A-hole is a little to much for my liking

thought you lived in canada
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:54 PM »

Professor Roofenstein melting vociferously in this thread. Let's save the income dispute for another day; for now, we need to get a mod to hold our funds until the big day, as well ensure that I can't post should I lose.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
Professor Roofenstein melting vociferously in this thread. Let's save the income dispute for another day; for now, we need to get a mod to hold our funds until the big day, as well ensure that I can't post should I lose.
NO NO, you can post for 2 days after the O so everyone can make fun of you then your out, deal?

thought you lived in canada
London Ontario, Canada

small city 400 000 people.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2013, 12:09:19 PM »
NO NO, you can post for 2 days after the O so everyone can make fun of you then your out, deal?
London Ontario, Canada

small city 400 000 people.

ah ok bro

would have looked you up for a beer if it was london england - hint of homo
T