Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37516 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 03:27:35 PM »
Who do you see winning the show?

Heath

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »
Yes it is, He won't beat Kai or Phil. Because if it gets down to the nitty gritty, he has shitty calves for a man his size and Kai and Phil have good calves. Ramy will always be incomplete in that manner. He also does not have the deep detail needed in the quad and hamstring areas. Kai and Phil, would destroy him in that. And if it matters, Kai and Phil always have shredded glutes. Ramy barely had shredded glutes (How gay, yes, I know  :-X ) While Ramy would beat them both on rear lat spread, His back double bi is not as complete in the mid to lower back area with Kai and Phil. So all that stuff including the conditioning.

Hell no he's not making top 2. Top 3 at best but he has to be his best.

We all know that the Olympia in the end comes down to who has the best calves.  ::) As far as conditioning this remains to be seen for all of them. Heath's conditioning was off last year compared to the year before and as far as Rami I do believe that there is plenty of room for improvement on his conditioning as well. Overall this years Olympia sucks as far as quality competitors.

sway

• Getbig II
Re: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 11:36:15 PM »
Kai
Heath
Cutler
Wolf
Ramy

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 01:52:52 AM »
If Ramy nails his conditioning which I don't see why not and the judging is fair then 2nd place is not out of the question at all.

totally agreed, but the judging will most likely not be fair pertaining to the top 3-4 spots when there is reigning Mr O and former Mr O in the mix and other guys who are "names".

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 05:18:15 AM »
Why are all these people bald? I got to get my hair cut today a pain and costs money.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 06:55:10 AM »
I say Ramy in third place although it could be reserved for Jay! Fourth if so!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
1. Kai
2. Phil
3. Rami
4. Rhoden
5. Dexter
6. Jay

This would be nice.

THE BEEF

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 07:00:15 AM »
tony freeman will size ramy down hard, if he nails his condition, he like 6 inches taller than ramy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:51 AM »
tony freeman will size ramy down hard, if he nails his condition, he like 6 inches taller than ramy

Freeman is 6'1 265-270. Ramy is 5'10-5'11, 290. He'd make Freeman look like a swimmer. Hell, Kai makes Freeman look stringy what do you think Ramy will do to him?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »
I hope they don't judge the shows based on "paying dues", although it wouldn't surprise me.

With that being said, didn't Kai "pay his dues"?  :-\

You hear it all the time, "you can't just beat the champ, you have to knock him out".  Chick likes to say that.  What kind of BS is that?  No other sport, which BB claims to be, operates that way.  This kind of thinking actually diminishes the sport and is insulting to the competitors.

lol it will be interesting hearing norton or whoever the fuck they put up this year trying to sell phil heath to the viewers if ramy is standing next to him. that comparison, of course, will not even happen

Heath is the current golden boy.  He was expected to reign for some time.  People didnt calculate he would face the level of competition he has.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 10:41:43 AM »
Freeman is 6'1 265-270. Ramy is 5'10-5'11, 290. He'd make Freeman look like a swimmer. Hell, Kai makes Freeman look stringy what do you think Ramy will do to him?
YES WIGGS bringing down the logic in abundance, cswole I am sorry bro, but you do not know bodybuilding, you don't know how it works, all your comments are based exactly the way people comment that have only seen one bodybuilding show for the first time.

I am not starting with you but You get it all wrong all the time.

Let me give you some pointers because I practically live on stage. a taller bodybuilder may be impressive in size but the judges do not like taller bodybuilders, they look lanky on stage and their insertions leave a lot of gaps in their physique where there is no muscle.

The overall winners in the amateur ranks come from 5 foot 6 through 5'11, Of course there are exceptions to this, but tall people do not make good bodybuilders despite being more impressive in person at the gym or in the mall etc.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »

This

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2013, 11:33:39 AM »
If Ramy nails his conditioning which I don't see why not and the judging is fair then 2nd place is not out of the question at all.

has the judging ever been fair

he may deserve 2nd but i will be surprised if he gets it
T

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 12:03:46 PM »
This Olympia will only be interesting if Ramy absolutely nails it.  Lee Thompson loves Phil and co-promotes his NPC show.  There's no way on Earth Phil loses, but I want to hear the nervous explanation to follow.  It'll probably contain some rambling about Phil's veteran stage presence (standing in front of the white line) and how he is a warrior on stage.       

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2013, 12:06:10 PM »
This Olympia will only be interesting if Ramy absolutely nails it.  Lee Thompson loves Phil and co-promotes his NPC show.  There's no way on Earth Phil loses, but I want to hear the nervous explanation to follow.  It'll probably contain some rambling about Phil's veteran stage presence (standing in front of the white line) and how he is a warrior on stage.       

I can all but guarantee that line shit wont be happening this year without Kai reacting. It aint goin' down like that this year.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 12:06:58 PM »
has the judging ever been fair

he may deserve 2nd but i will be surprised if he gets it
This is a very fair statement but our resident cswole is saying if he comes in the top 6, it is conspiracy that someone put him there

LMAO, oh no it hasn't nothing to do with him being 5 foot 10 nearly 300lb without a gut, nothing at all,  ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:40 PM »
This Olympia will only be interesting if Ramy absolutely nails it.  Lee Thompson loves Phil and co-promotes his NPC show.  There's no way on Earth Phil loses, but I want to hear the nervous explanation to follow.  It'll probably contain some rambling about Phil's veteran stage presence (standing in front of the white line) and how he is a warrior on stage.      

It will be something along the lines of Phil being "aggressive" and "taking charge" of the stage.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2013, 12:13:18 PM »
It will be something along the lines of Phil being "aggressive" and "taking charge" of the stage.

Yes Phil will really leave it all out on the stage so to speak, he will take no prisoners, he will sacrifice to win.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 12:16:14 PM »
I can all but guarantee that line shit wont be happening this year without Kai reacting. It aint goin' down like that this year.
No offence but you know how silly this argument is about the line, ya it makes a difference in a picture but FFS the judges are like 50-60 feet back if not more, you think 3 inches above the line is going to alter their perception when they are that far back?

My gawd people use your heads

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 12:20:24 PM »

I still feel like Kai has the ability to come in condition we've never seen before.  He has to blow us away with condition, or he'll get caught in no man's land between the bigger Ramy and prettier Phil.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »
I still feel like Kai has the ability to come in condition we've never seen before.  He has to blow us away with condition, or he'll get caught in no man's land between the bigger Ramy and prettier Phil.  

He will bro. He will. Kai has it this year.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2013, 12:48:15 PM »
He will bro. He will. Kai has it this year.
True.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »

I think Wolf is capable of doing it far better than Freeman. Ramy looks awesome, but how anyone can say he's a threat for second, is crazy. The NY Pro ain't the Mr O.....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 10:26:16 PM »
I think Wolf is capable of doing it far better than Freeman. Ramy looks awesome, but how anyone can say he's a threat for second, is crazy. The NY Pro ain't the Mr O.....
You are assuming we are saying this because he won the New York pro. Sorry bro but not true, in fact had he not done the New York pro and his Olympia was his pro debut I would put him in second place, you know why? Because no one in the history of bodybuilding has ever stepped on stage at nearly 300lb at 5 foot 10 with a small gut.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2013, 07:13:53 AM »
You are assuming we are saying this because he won the New York pro. Sorry bro but not true, in fact had he not done the New York pro and his Olympia was his pro debut I would put him in second place, you know why? Because no one in the history of bodybuilding has ever stepped on stage at nearly 300lb at 5 foot 10 with a small gut.
I agree I think the judges may be conflicted if Ramy steps on stage in better condition than N.Y. as to where to put him! I think he could be anywhere from second to fourth! If he is better than N.Y.!