Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be  (Read 37495 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2013 Olympia - Big Ramy's final placing at olympia will be
« on: July 23, 2013, 11:51:18 AM »
One Time hard has guaranteed a 2nd place finish, set in stone.  Does anyone else have ramy placing 1 or 2. Lets hear it!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: ramy final placing at olympia
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
lol NO

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:07:03 PM »
definitely no

1. not gonna deserve it
2. wouldn't place it even if he should because of 'politics'

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 12:08:16 PM »
Lets get all the cushions lined up for the inside of the ramy bandwagon, maybe all the correct winners if he places 1 or 2 maybe all these guys can get a ups delivery of ramys piss and inject 10 cc!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 12:13:57 PM »
One Time hard has guaranteed a 2nd place finish, set in stone.  Does anyone else have ramy placing 1 or 2. Lets hear it!
no one can guarantee any placing because conditioning and water manipulation play A HUGE ROLE. If he presents an equivilent package as New York or better he will be second place.

Phil first

Kai and Ramy, 50 50 for second. But if I am force to pick one, I will go with Ramy over Kai.

So basically what I am saying is Phil will beat Ramy.

Kai might or might not beat Ramy

NO ONE ELSE WILL BEAT RAMY.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
Lets get all the cushions lined up for the inside of the ramy bandwagon, maybe all the correct winners if he places 1 or 2 maybe all these guys can get a ups delivery of ramys piss and inject 10 cc!
Don't be rude, keep it civilized, what are you a rebel?, we are men here.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
No higher than fourth.  The explanation will be his conditioning was off.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
4th place.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »

this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »
Kai won the Arnold and placed 7th at the O cause he fucked up his conditioning, that happens. Ramy is human, shit can happen.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
he will for sure place ahead of branch warren

new york pro stage is not the Olympia 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 12:22:43 PM »
Kai won the Arnold and placed 7th at the O cause he fucked up his conditioning, that happens. Ramy is human, shit can happen.

I just don't think they will let him get that close to a sandow his first time out. It's all about the "pay your dues" bullshit that is popular in bodybuilding.  It doesn't matter if he deserves second place, he's not going to get it.  I hope I'm wrong.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 12:24:45 PM »
I talked to a friend of mine (an ifbb pro) who has seen Dillet in his prime, in fact is very good friend with Dillet, he has seen Markus and Ronnie up close and his exact words were.

Ramy is shockingly enormous, he say he has never seen a bigger bodybuilder ever, he even said Ramy was bigger the Ronnie, Paul Dillet and yes bigger then Markus, he said he saw him next to Victor in New york and Ramy made Vic look like a regional competitor.

He also said this guy looks like a cartoon character in real life and said he will make Wolf look small at the Olympia. These are the words of an IFBB pro, I swear on my kids this is true, what I am saying.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 12:26:07 PM »
1. Kai
2. Phil
3. Rami
4. Rhoden
5. Dexter
6. Jay

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:17 PM »
How tall is Ramy?
5 foot 10 and was 292 pounds in New York, he is the biggest bodybuilder in the world by a long shot and a tiny gut.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
4 - 6th somewhere in there. Doesn't have the time in to move past 4th, there are still dues to be paid, and debts to the old timers that the judges will take into consideration. Look for him to place stronger in 2014.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 12:31:36 PM »
I talked to a friend of mine (an ifbb pro) who has seen Dillet in his prime, in fact is very good friend with Dillet, he has seen Markus and Ronnie up close and his exact words were.

Ramy is shockingly enormous, he say he has never seen a bigger bodybuilder ever, he even said Ramy was bigger the Ronnie, Paul Dillet and yes bigger then Markus, he said he saw him next to Victor in New york and Ramy made Vic look like a regional competitor.

He also said this guy looks like a cartoon character in real life and said he will make Wolf look small at the Olympia. These are the words of an IFBB pro, I swear on my kids this is true, what I am saying.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 12:35:47 PM »
I think the guy is amazing but besides calves he needs way more lower and inner lat development for the rear double biceps pose. Phil is detailed like crazy in that shot.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36:13 PM »
4 - 6th somewhere in there. Doesn't have the time in to move past 4th, there are still dues to be paid, and debts to the old timers that the judges will take into consideration. Look for him to place stronger in 2014.

This.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36:54 PM »
One Time hard has guaranteed a 2nd place finish, set in stone.  Does anyone else have ramy placing 1 or 2. Lets hear it!

CNN predicted him in 4th, right behind you......... ;D

Shutdown doughboy!  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »
Look at that last photo. Victor is usually known for his lines and small waist, and Ramy does indeed have a smaller waist than him
Exactly.

Flex wheeler says, Ramy can win, Jay Cutler says, Ramy can win, these are guys that have been at the top that have a much better perception then us.

The man is shockingly big and has a small gut and that is what my rant is all about.

It is not about his small gut or it is not about his sheer dimensions, it is about the combination of the 2 that we have never seen on a bodybuilding show ever, in the history of bodybuilding, this man is treading in new, never before seen territory.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 01:07:03 PM »
I agree. The combination of size and a small waist in this decade of bodybuilding, is something you don't see often.

The one thing about those comments however,

I think Flex is just doing his bit of promoting the show, since he is still affiliated with companies at the Olympia, and Jay could possibly be saying that so if he places ahead of Ramy, it'll look like more of an accomplishment, etc. Maybe it's possibly for his own motivation.

(Basically like boxing/UFC promoters, is all that is being suggested there)

Overall, I see Ramy being able to get the top 3, as long as he doesn't spill over or wreck his conditioning somehow in the final month before the show. Phil and Kai have been doing this for a while and are very in tune with their Olympia strategies, so it'll be a bit harder for a newcomer as Ramy to dial in first time around, but as you say. Ramy is definitely treading in new territory for bodybuilding.
OK now want to hear something very bizarre.

Ramy is under AMI publications, he has a contract with Flex magazine and guess what? Muscular development just put Ramy on the cover. You don't make a move like that unless you think Ramy will be a top contender for the Olympia.

Think about it, they are giving him publicity when he is an AMI guy because if he makes a splash at the Olympia, MD will benefit this way.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »

lol it will be interesting hearing norton or whoever the fuck they put up this year trying to sell phil heath to the viewers if ramy is standing next to him. that comparison, of course, will not even happen

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 03:09:59 PM »
If Ramy nails his conditioning which I don't see why not and the judging is fair then 2nd place is not out of the question at all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 03:16:11 PM »
If Ramy nails his conditioning which I don't see why not and the judging is fair then 2nd place is not out of the question at all.

Yes it is, He won't beat Kai or Phil. Because if it gets down to the nitty gritty, he has shitty calves for a man his size and Kai and Phil have good calves. Ramy will always be incomplete in that manner. He also does not have the deep detail needed in the quad and hamstring areas. Kai and Phil, would destroy him in that. And if it matters, Kai and Phil always have shredded glutes. Ramy barely had shredded glutes (How gay, yes, I know  :-X ) While Ramy would beat them both on rear lat spread, His back double bi is not as complete in the mid to lower back area with Kai and Phil. So all that stuff including the conditioning.

Hell no he's not making top 2. Top 3 at best but he has to be his best.