Author Topic: Obama is the anti-christ  (Read 21638 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Obama is the anti-christ
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2013, 08:53:58 AM »
Here is a gem. Nobody ever wins these debates.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »

X2
It's all ego..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2013, 08:56:43 AM »
And you say I gather my info from conspiracy theorist and biased Christian groups, lmao.  :D

This is mainstream historical though not conspiracy nonsense. Legitimate religous scholars, not bible college hacks, acknowledge something is fundamentally off about Josephus's brief passages on Christ.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2013, 08:59:15 AM »

They don't because one side values factual information and truth for truths sake, while the other needs to prove the thing they desperately need to be true, is true. Two different motivations and two different methods. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2013, 09:00:17 AM »
They don't because one side values factual information and truth for truths sake, while the other needs to prove the thing they desperately need to be true, is true. Two different motivations and two different methods. 
Faith vs. Facts on the next UFC!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
This is mainstream historical though not conspiracy nonsense. Legitimate religous scholars, not bible college hacks, acknowledge something is fundamentally off about Josephus's brief passages on Christ.  
well according to my University professor, who hates Christians BTW, Josephus`s historical account of Jesus is accurate. So excuse me if I don`t believe your claim and think it is silly.  ;)

again another pointless gibberish opinion, stay on topic

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
well according to my University professor, who hates Christians BTW, Josephus`s historical account of Jesus is accurate. So excuse me if I don`t believe your claim and think it is silly.  ;)

Why would a professor hate christians?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2013, 09:07:37 AM »
Why would a professor hate christians?
I don`t know but he did, he would always make smart remarks and call us idiots  :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2013, 09:08:14 AM »
If anyone thinks something written 2000 years ago by anyone is accurate and truthful then you have rocks in your head.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »

You can choose to believe one individual over a plethora of others who disagree, that is your right. You can choose to disregard the evidence that indicates Josephus's writings were altered, that is your right.   You can choose to believe what is in the best interest of maintaining your belief, that is your right.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2013, 09:13:07 AM »
There will always be an eternal stalemate on this topic. There are only opinions held by the smartest people on both sides. Jesus is either smiling, or facepalming right now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2013, 09:13:58 AM »
Seven years into Barack "Saddam" Hussein Obama's presidency we will all stand back aghast as the gates of hell are split wide open before our very eyes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2013, 09:15:17 AM »

Unnecessary comment.  Slinging insults doesn't help your case.   I was commenting on a shizzo post and I stand by my comment.   You have an emotional investment and a life commitment to religion that I do not have.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »
There will always be an eternal stalemate on this topic. There are only opinions held by the smartest people on both sides. Jesus is either smiling, or facepalming right now.

One side is playing the chess, the other with themselves.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2013, 09:17:34 AM »

You can choose to believe one individual over a plethora of others who disagree, that is your right. You can choose to disregard the evidence that indicates Josephus's writings were altered, that is your right.   You can choose to believe what is in the best interest of maintaining your belief, that is your right.

noted and you can choose to believe that your ``plethora`` of individuals who are spreading that Josephus `s works was altered are not biased and don`t have an agenda, that`s is your right.

And you can choose to believe that more people think that then not, that is your right.

again you added nothing to your argument. Stay on topic  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2013, 09:18:12 AM »
One side is playing the chess, the other with themselves.
again nothing, stay on topic  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2013, 09:19:36 AM »
Im predicting a meltdown soon.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2013, 09:19:48 AM »

This on topic?   I always remain on topic when addressing your posts.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2013, 09:20:01 AM »
Unnecessary comment.  Slinging insults doesn't help your case.   I was commenting on a shizzo post and I stand by my comment.   You have an emotional investment and a life commitment to religion that I do not have.  
no insult being slung at all, that is an opinion on your behalf that I think is gibberish, where is the insult?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »
Im predicting a meltdown soon.

Not from me.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2013, 09:23:17 AM »
no insult being slung at all, that is an opinion on your behalf that I think is gibberish, where is the insult?

I believe what you're saying is gibberish.  Not even original gibberish but recycled gibberish you picked up from someone else.   You're obviously upset because you've increased your aggression level.  You have to understand, I have no emotional investment.  This isn't personal as it is for you.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2013, 09:23:40 AM »
This thread has delivered so far. Keep up the good work. Wiggs, stay out of it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2013, 09:24:14 AM »
This on topic?   I always remain on topic when addressing your posts.
you always give your gibberish opinion that info is gathered from a Creationist site, which is not, your gibberish opinion that I am blind by faith, which I am not, gibberish opinion on a credible historians work being falsified, mean while every professor on the planet has accepted his work and the historical Jesus is accepted by every single University on the planet based on Josephus`s writing so until that changes you are just talking gibberish.

Again opinions and gibberish is what you are selling, I am delivering views accepted by Universities.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:07 AM »
noted and you can choose to believe that your ``plethora`` of individuals who are spreading that Josephus `s works was altered are not biased and don`t have an agenda, that`s is your right.

And you can choose to believe that more people think that then not, that is your right.

again you added nothing to your argument. Stay on topic  ;)

You choose to believe one person whose opinion just so happens to conform to your own.  You have zero inclination to seek out evidence that contradicts your preconceptions.  
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:46 AM »
I believe what you're saying is gibberish.  Not even original gibberish but recycled gibberish you picked up from someone else.   You're obviously upset because you've increased your aggression level.  You have to understand, I have no emotional investment.  This isn't personal as it is for you.
So you think the views from Oxford University and all other major universities are gibberish?