Author Topic: FRIENDLY HELP (design a cycle)  (Read 9722 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: FRIENDLY HELP (design a cycle)
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
He has high jacked this thread with his bull shit , he just joined July 4th and does nothing but run his mouth

actually, I post in threads and guys like yourself and your boyfriends (all with mentality of 12 year old girls) attack me, so I respond to your punk asses. Like I've always said, anytime you guys wanna meet in person, all you gotta do is PM me some contact info (feel free to use a TextFree number for all I care if you're scared something will happen to you) and you can run your little mouth to my face.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »
yes exactly.

ova nepismena budala-stoka mnogo jede govna.

typical steroid dealer behaviour, advocating high doses etc, or to sound hardcore.

very stupid guy.

he said anadrol doesnt convert to estrogen somewhere, what an absolute clown.

yes i agree, straight up very dangerous "advice".

for fuck sake, pros wont need advoice from getbig, heres mostly gymrats and first timers, all they should use is mild dosages all year, no blast cruise, just run something 200-750mgs of drugs of choice and thats that.

if its just steroids, sides wont be too bad.

eat clean dont use fatburners and all will be good.

theres soem real jackasses here advocating dosages higher than some "small" pros would take.

why in the fuck! would a steroid newcomer take 500mg test for first time when hed have solid gains on even half the amount of primo.

i cant grasp this.

every soingle steroid newcomer i seen who started on moderate to high doses(yes 1 gramm week is high, in the real world,that is a high dosage for a guy with not so much muscle)havent profited from it as one would expect them.

the best results were on those who gradualy slowly worked their way up.

esfitness is a semen guzzling troll, ron should do away with him.he can spout of his nonsense at the "other" site

anadrol converts to estrogen? really? and you wrote a fucking BOOK about this shit?

and any man using 250mg of primo will be wasteing his money... now, if all I was doing was trying to hustle customers, tell me genius, wouldn't I be advocating using expensive shit like Primo and Anavar????? you dumb guy.

Skinny ass amy winehouse looking punk kid who looks like he sucks dicks through a gloryhole in a west Hollywood burgerking bathroom for Meth money on here giving out steroid and dieting advice... what a joke.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
He also said 100mg anavar is a female steroid and dosing that does nothing ::)

I already created a thread asking for this douche to be banned if not from the site at least from this section advocating his bs advices

stick to something you know about, like islam, or making rugs, or grooming a camel, and leave the steroid talk to those of us who've 'been there, done that' and aren't just talking out of our asses.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 08:44:16 PM »
you know, i do believe him he kinda uses those dosages(he still loks like garbage even for a natty), but that doesnt mean its worthwile advice.

he somehow thinks ppl here wanna turn pro or something, but even for that, his advice is toilet worthy.

i dont know what this daydreamer thinks, but i know couple pros, and even they would laugh at his stuff

you know a 'couple pros', eh?

really, who?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2013, 07:17:01 AM »
eh... this is why you should read a few textbooks (and understand them) before you go giving advice, let alone writing a book.

drol is a dht derivative, genius. do primo, masteron, halo, or winstrol aromatize? No? then why the fuck would oxymetholone?

Op says he is prone to estrogenic sides and you tell him to use that drug. lol Since you're quite the expert why don't you inform us all on why it exerts estrogenic qualities without the need/possibility to go through the aromatization process then...

Oh and you say 100mg of anavar is for girls...go tell that to this guy who uses less than that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2013, 11:28:34 AM »
Op says he is prone to estrogenic sides and you tell him to use that drug. lol Since you're quite the expert why don't you inform us all on why it exerts estrogenic qualities without the need/possibility to go through the aromatization process then...

Oh and you say 100mg of anavar is for girls...go tell that to this guy who uses less than that.

are you just making that up? estrogenic qualities? what the hell are 'estrogenic qualities'? that's like 'anabolic pharmacology'! it's not a 'real thing'.

unless your anadrol is actually dbol, you should've get "estrogenic qualities" from oxymetholone.

It does NOT AROMATIZE!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:00 PM »
are you just making that up? estrogenic qualities? what the hell are 'estrogenic qualities'? that's like 'anabolic pharmacology'! it's not a 'real thing'.

unless your anadrol is actually dbol, you should've get "estrogenic qualities" from oxymetholone.

It does NOT AROMATIZE!
OMG you sound so naive, like tbomz the Google king, wtf difference does it make if it aromatizes or not. Aromatizing is not the only way to properties causes by estrogenic side effects. Just cause the side effects are not mediated by estrogenic metabolites, does not mean it does not have any estrogenic effects Einstein.

Anadrol causes gynocomastia, in fact it is one of the biggest causer of gynocomastia, is gynocamastia an estrogenic effect ? Of course it is, it is female breast tissue, yet anadrol does not aromatizes. Also does it cause water retention? yes it does, yet it does not aromize though.

Your argument is so stupid, in fact your own argument makes your advise of taking anadrol even more stupid because it does not aromatize therefore an AI will not stop the side effects of gynocamastia or the effects of water retention, so hell you were better off giving advise of a compound that does aromatize, that way he at least has something to combat it like AI, with anadrol there is nothing to combat gyno or water retention.

wow.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 12:08:48 PM »
OMG you sound so naive, like tbomz the Google king, wtf difference does it make if it aromatizes or not. Aromatizing is not the only way to properties causes by estrogenic side effects. Just cause the side effects are not mediated by estrogenic metabolites, does not mean it does not have any estrogenic effects Einstein.

Anadrol causes gynocomastia, in fact it is one of the biggest causer of gynocomastia, is gynocamastia an estrogenic effect ? Of course it is, it is female breast tissue, yet anadrol does not aromatizes. Also does it cause water retention? yes it does, yet it does not aromize though.

Your argument is so stupid, in fact your own argument makes your advise of taking anadrol even more stupid because it does not aromatize therefore an AI will not stop the side effects of gynocamastia or the effects of water retention, so hell you were better off giving advise of a compound that does aromatize, that way he at least has something to combat it like AI, with anadrol there is nothing to combat gyno or water retention.

wow.

I've never gotten gyno from drol.. nor has it caused me to retain water. at least not sub-q water. and neither has ANYBODY I know had those effects. I believe it's a myth. The effects on myself, my fellow users (who I know personally, not on the internet) and clients is a harder, fuller, appearance without holding water like dbol or causing gyno/itching/sensitive nipples.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
I've never gotten gyno from drol.. nor has it caused me to retain water. at least not sub-q water. and neither has ANYBODY I know had those effects. I believe it's a myth. The effects on myself, my fellow users (who I know personally, not on the internet) and clients is a harder, fuller, appearance without holding water like dbol or causing gyno/itching/sensitive nipples.

eh... this is why you should read a few textbooks (and understand them) before you go giving advice, let alone writing a book.

drol is a dht derivative, genius. do primo, masteron, halo, or winstrol aromatize? No? then why the fuck would oxymetholone?

OOOOOKAY BRO!!!

What's the point of reading all these textbooks if they're just full of myths ?

We need different opinions on this board but I doubt anyone will take you seriously after comments like this.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 01:09:39 PM »
it is my opinion that drol produces a full and hard physique in a bodybuilder. i.e. 'full and hard' does not mean puffy and watery from water retention.

i'll just pull a quote from Anthony Roberts...

"it is structurally impossible for Anadrol to aromatize. It's derived from DHT, and DHT can not convert to estrogen. The 2-hydroxymethelyne group (if I remember correctly) must be able to directly make the molecule stimulate the estrogen receptor, perhaps, or maybe it's metabolized into a substrate that has that property."

--

if you're afraid of 'estrogenic side effects', just add 10mg nolva. no gyno, problem solved.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
SOMEONE just please delete this thread it has gone to shit , if anyone wants to share info with me PM me but this flaming shit is childish

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 06:45:19 PM »
I have prepped many for contests, many and it does cause gyno and it does cause water retention on most, on everyone 100%, no there is no absolutes for side on any compounds, but most, which means 6 out 10 will get gyno and 9 out 10 will get water retention from anadrol.

So if the OP is prone to these type of side then it does not matter if the gear aromatizes or not, he is prone to those sides period, so don`t recommend anything that is associated with those side.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2013, 06:48:15 PM »
SOMEONE just please delete this thread it has gone to shit , if anyone wants to share info with me PM me but this flaming shit is childish
There is very little flaming in comparison to getbig standards. Mocking? yes, of course, debating? yes but this is were the info flows hard when people debate so relax a bit, it may end up being a very good thread.  ;)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
There is very little flaming in comparison to getbig standards. Mocking? yes, of course, debating? yes but this is were the info flows hard when people debate so relax a bit, it may end up being a very good thread.  ;)
It has gone none friendly , I have been on here for a lil bit

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
ok maybe you are right, the whole thread was misleading by your original post, no offence bro, but I thought we were dealing with someone knew on the scene and brother you are a dam veteran  ;)  I read your post and you know your shit bro and you have experience, very good postor for this board, ok enough kissing your ass  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 07:25:39 AM »

x2

Lets keep this a friendly zone bros....we need a place to retreat from the insane asylum known as the g&o board.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »
Fact is some people get gyno by just looking at gear. I've seen guys run a simple sustonon and deca cycle with anti estrogens and have lactating nipples.