Author Topic: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?  (Read 8920 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
White people are a new people. A mixture of albino negro humans that left Africa that mixed with Neanderthals and created what is now known as Caucasians. Your DNA still shows the 2-4% of Neanderthal in all Non-African and Non-Asian peoples...meaning Europeans. This is fact.

DNA, another WHITE mans discovery  ;D ;D ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2013, 12:48:06 AM »
Gee the Bible and historical documents... Did you conveniently forget the part I said about him being from the tribe of Judah as history states?  Did you forget about all that I showed who the Judeans were and are?  Did you miss the map of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH in AFRICA? Did you miss the African talking shit about us? Did you miss the history of the earliest people from the middle east? People know this and it's coming to light to everyone  If you want to play stupid after all I posted, that's your business. Duly noted.

Nothing from history makes the Judeans other than black accept the Iconoclasm job Europeans did after the Renaissance History proves that too...

haha, did you conveniently forget that people generally hold "factual evidence" to some standard higher than a couple copypasta, barely contextualized (not to mention, barely compelling) snippets?

::)

intellectual rigor is not exactly your strong point, hebrew

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2013, 01:37:11 AM »
What I want to know is why so many blacks repeat themselves on the Jerry Springer show? You hear what I am saying, you hear what I am saying!

Racist post reported.

THE BEEF