Author Topic: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?  (Read 8921 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Yes. But almost all blacks were owned. Not much different than today, the wealth is hoarded by the top one percent.  ::)

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The joke about slavery that nobody talks about is that blacks were selling their people to whites.

They weren't being round up like wild animals in the jungles.

They were sold... by their own.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
 >:(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The joke about slavery that nobody talks about is that blacks were selling their people to whites.

Exactly. I mentioned the very same thing im my questions about slavery thread. Its all about money.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

I pointed this out to a kid in houston that was bitching about whitey owing him "dem bills" because of slavery, he told me I was full of shit. I then asked him if he was ever a slave, and he told me it didn't matter because if one black man was a slave "den we all been slaves yo".

His logic is that white people owe the entire black race a comfortable life because people that may not even have been related to them were slaves, just because they were the same skin color.

Derp.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Check my recently bumped thread in the general topic section. Its all there.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Getbig's brain trust all present, I see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

What does that have to do w the question?    I always thought it was a lot higher.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
Blacks never want to admit the truth about their own history.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

And I see another liberal without an argument......just demonize. Trust me dude, If Obama makes it through this second term, we'd love to send his ass up your way....or back to Kenya.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

No we weren't dipshit. We were sold by Africans. We aren't Africans. I'm not going through this shit again. Learn history.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
???

Let me add the fact that there were also white slaves in America, and Africans sold each other to Europeans fair and square.

Another thing people need to understand is that the Civil War was entirely a war between a tyrannical and overreaching Federal Government and those who believed in States rights and the Constitution.

Abraham Lincoln...  ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Can't help but laugh......  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So why would the other 98% risk death for these slaveholders?    Oh wait . . . . . . .

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
No we weren't dipshit. We were sold by Africans. We aren't Africans. I'm not going through this shit again. Learn history.

relax wiggsy we all know you're from the North Pole.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Why do third world Asians (and Mexicans, maybe to a lesser extent) prosper in the United States and contribute to our society while African Americans who are actually born here and have the benefits of free education, free food, public libraries, free youth athletics and athletic facilities, after school programs, etc... can't?

???

/no racist  

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?

It was tribes selling other unrelated tribes ... also I don't see why someone elses bad behaviour would excuse your own.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
It was tribes selling other unrelated tribes ... also I don't see why someone elses bad behaviour would excuse your own.

It doesn't excuse it, there's no burden to excuse it or apologize for it on anyone alive today.  It only reinforces the fact that it was a savage world (more so than now) then and that kind of thing was the norm.  Asians, Europeans, and Africans were all attacking and dominating themselves and others.  Europeans just happened to possess the means to be more successful at it than others.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
It doesn't excuse it, there's no burden to excuse it or apologize for it on anyone alive today.  It only reinforces the fact that it was a savage world (more so than now) then and that kind of thing was the norm.  Asians, Europeans, and Africans were all attacking and dominating themselves and others.

In other words the point he made was irrelevant, OK gotcha.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
In other words the point he made was irrelevant, OK gotcha.

I think he was merely bringing up a historical fact in hopes of pacifying some of the angry African Americans who believe white people have oppressed them.

???

Whites never seem to get credit from the black community for literally rescuing them from living like Animals in the wilds of Africa, or creating the modern society that we all so enjoy.