Author Topic: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?  (Read 8912 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
The joke about slavery that nobody talks about is that blacks were selling their people to whites.

They weren't being round up like wild animals in the jungles.

They were sold... by their own.

Easy to slay the ebony pussy you find here.....

WWW.WhereBlackPeopleMeet .Com

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
I think he was merely bringing up a historical fact in hopes of pacifying some of the angry African Americans who believe white people have oppressed them.

???

Whites never seem to get credit from the black community for literally rescuing them from living like Animals in the wilds of Africa, or creating the modern society that we all so enjoy. 

I doubt the original slaves lived better than their jungle buddies, but I can see your point.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The joke about slavery that nobody talks about is that blacks were selling their people to whites.

They weren't being round up like wild animals in the jungles.

They were sold... by their own.

And it was Hierarchy bloodline members who were the "whites" that were buying them from the Africans...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I doubt the original slaves lived better than their jungle buddies, but I can see your point.

Good point...  :-X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
So racist black people are :)
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
I mean :( flit!!!
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
From what I have read - even most of the slaveholders were not wealthy and often worked along side the slaves in the heat doing the same exact work, etc and had only a few at most.  

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
From what I have read - even most of the slaveholders were not wealthy and often worked along side the slaves in the heat doing the same exact work, etc and had only a few at most.  

Sounds like Arizona.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sounds like Arizona.

I mean in terms of the image of these huge plantations with hundreds of slaves was a small portion of the overall situation.   

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I mean in terms of the image of these huge plantations with hundreds of slaves was a small portion of the overall situation.   

Not much different from migrant farm help, except the ownership. Just replace the ownership with indebted servitude and voila, you're there.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
"The prophecy curse states that one of the main punishments that would befall the Israelites and their descendants  would be removal from the land (Israel) of their inheritance, and they would be SOLD into bondage, and that this would serve as a mark on them and their descendants, till the time of the end (end of Gentile rule),  in order that they may be identified as the true children and descendants of the man named Yacob (renamed Israel). To avoid the fulfillment of this prophecy, the Israelites who managed to escape the Roman siege fled into Africa to hide…..(click the image to see  details) So the question remains: which group of people fits this prophecy today, in modern times? Is there a People who bears this mark of slavery and exile, as an ethnic group? The answer is: yes.  Today, they are erroneously called ” Blacks”.  In fact,  they are the direct descendants of the Transatlantic Slave Trade. They can be found in virtually every land as their ancestors arrived to those lands in chains, as bonded men and bonded women, and these were SOLD, as the prophecy against Israel agrees.  If one can argue that the so-called Blacks–which includes so-called African-Americans–are the TRUE descendants of the Israelites, then one must provide some shred of evidence, something more than an opinion, an argument. And this is where recorded history is brought in as a witness, because while it is documented that the so-called Blacks arrived to various nations on slave ships from Africa, it has not been revealed that AFTER the Romans seiged Yerushalem, the Hebrews who managed to escape, fled into AFRICA(as was their habit, according to their own recorded scriptural history)! Is there proof of this? YES.
The evidence is provided by the Yudean and Hebrew historian, FlaviusJosephus, in his book The Great Roman-Jewish War, He reveals this about the REAL Hebrews who escaped into  Africa seeking refuge when the Romans besieged the City and Temple:
‘ General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Yudeans. Millions of Yudeans fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.’
It was the habit and custom for the Hebrews to flee into Khem’s territories in order to hide amongst Khem’s descendants (pronounced Ham in English) to  seek refuge, and this is documented in the scriptures. Historically, it is known that Ham’s descendants are people of color (“black”). What is not widely known, and what has been hidden and obscurred from public knowledge, is that Shem’s descendants are also black people.  One curious point that must be brought to attention is the fact that Israelites were known to seek refuge amongst Hamites. This must mean that the Israelites were the same in appearance  as their counterparts, the Hamites, and resembled them to such a degree, that they were able to camouflage themselves within Ham’s territories, and the only distinguishing markers between them and the Hamites would be language and customs. Is it any wonder that when the Europeans arrived to Africa to buy slaves, Ham’s descendants sold the Hebrews (who looked like them)  in order to protect THEMSELVES!"

Listen between 1:35 and 4:30 Of course you can question the validity of the video but you can question everything I showed you the encyclopedias and almanacs. So They is no longer any questions. We have been, are and always will be till the end of time be the earths greatest people and biggest punching bags. History, the present and the future will prove this. The bottom line is left un-oppressed we would breed everyone out. So everyone took their share of Negros (Hebrews) to oppress till the end of time. And all they needed to do was change history, and put other people in our place.  It worked for a while but people started to expose it because Hitler knew it, there's even a youtube video about it. then some of their own people started saying it then Malcom X and others of that time. Then early Rappers now it's blowing up everywhere because of the internet. My opinion is it's like whatever, I get it a giant multinational gang fuck because we belong to the sweetest most potent land on the planet (also the most vulnerable)  and left unfucked with we are the most potent and gifted people. It's simple as that. It's not a coincidence that we have the gifts we do as a people any idiot can see that. Now include our rich history of the Hebrews and everything makes sense.  Now some may take this as a superiority complex but it's not, we're still oppressed as a people around the world because we are guests of other peoples land and our land is currently occupied. That's the way it is.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
No we weren't dipshit. We were sold by Africans. We aren't Africans. I'm not going through this shit again. Learn history.
wat

Blacks from Africa sold into slavery by other blacks from Africa =/= being sold by their own race?

I r confused.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
wat

Blacks from Africa sold into slavery by other blacks from Africa =/= being sold by their own race?

I r confused.

Africans ain't Africans

cephissus

• Getbig V
"The prophecy curse states that one of the main punishments that would befall the Israelites and their descendants  would be removal from the land (Israel) of their inheritance, and they would be SOLD into bondage, and that this would serve as a mark on them and their descendants, till the time of the end (end of Gentile rule),  in order that they may be identified as the true children and descendants of the man named Yacob (renamed Israel). To avoid the fulfillment of this prophecy, the Israelites who managed to escape the Roman siege fled into Africa to hide…..(click the image to see  details) So the question remains: which group of people fits this prophecy today, in modern times? Is there a People who bears this mark of slavery and exile, as an ethnic group? The answer is: yes.  Today, they are erroneously called ” Blacks”.  In fact,  they are the direct descendants of the Transatlantic Slave Trade. They can be found in virtually every land as their ancestors arrived to those lands in chains, as bonded men and bonded women, and these were SOLD, as the prophecy against Israel agrees.  If one can argue that the so-called Blacks–which includes so-called African-Americans–are the TRUE descendants of the Israelites, then one must provide some shred of evidence, something more than an opinion, an argument. And this is where recorded history is brought in as a witness, because while it is documented that the so-called Blacks arrived to various nations on slave ships from Africa, it has not been revealed that AFTER the Romans seiged Yerushalem, the Hebrews who managed to escape, fled into AFRICA(as was their habit, according to their own recorded scriptural history)! Is there proof of this? YES.
The evidence is provided by the Yudean and Hebrew historian, FlaviusJosephus, in his book The Great Roman-Jewish War, He reveals this about the REAL Hebrews who escaped into  Africa seeking refuge when the Romans besieged the City and Temple:
‘ General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Yudeans. Millions of Yudeans fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege.’
It was the habit and custom for the Hebrews to flee into Khem’s territories in order to hide amongst Khem’s descendants (pronounced Ham in English) to  seek refuge, and this is documented in the scriptures. Historically, it is known that Ham’s descendants are people of color (“black”). What is not widely known, and what has been hidden and obscurred from public knowledge, is that Shem’s descendants are also black people.  One curious point that must be brought to attention is the fact that Israelites were known to seek refuge amongst Hamites. This must mean that the Israelites were the same in appearance  as their counterparts, the Hamites, and resembled them to such a degree, that they were able to camouflage themselves within Ham’s territories, and the only distinguishing markers between them and the Hamites would be language and customs. Is it any wonder that when the Europeans arrived to Africa to buy slaves, Ham’s descendants sold the Hebrews (who looked like them)  in order to protect THEMSELVES!"

Listen between 1:35 and 4:30 Of course you can question the validity of the video but you can question everything I showed you the encyclopedias and almanacs. So They is no longer any questions. We have been, are and always will be till the end of time be the earths greatest people and biggest punching bags. History, the present and the future will prove this. The bottom line is left un-oppressed we would breed everyone out. So everyone took their share of Negros (Hebrews) to oppress till the end of time. And all they needed to do was change history, and put other people in our place.  It worked for a while but people started to expose it because Hitler knew it, there's even a youtube video about it. then some of their own people started saying it then Malcom X and others of that time. Then early Rappers now it's blowing up everywhere because of the internet. My opinion is it's like whatever, I get it a giant multinational gang fuck because we belong to the sweetest most potent land on the planet (also the most vulnerable)  and left unfucked with we are the most potent and gifted people. It's simple as that. It's not a coincidence that we have the gifts we do as a people any idiot can see that. Now include our rich history of the Hebrews and everything makes sense.  Now some may take this as a superiority complex but it's not, we're still oppressed as a people around the world because we are guests of other peoples land and our land is currently occupied. That's the way it is.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

i always wondered how you made the black-jew connection.  now that i know, all i can say is

hahahaahaahahaahahahahah ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahha haa

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Africans ain't Africans
Yeah, I definitely am not grasping the Milton Wiggins logic here.

Z Father

• Getbig III

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

History by YouTube...I'm sure it's all 100% accurate and unbiased.....LOLOL.

You realize that the vast majority of the people in this country weren't even here during slavery right ? they came over during the industrial revolution and had to face severe challenges as well. my Grandpop came over in 1917 and broke his back working on the docks at 3AM .  He saved his money and bought a diner in Queens, and built from there..sent my dad and my aunt through college to have an easier life.

. But you have black people that shoot daggers at ME  because of slavery....fucking imbeciles.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
As you can hear in the video The African said,"take your black asses out of here Israelites and take your God with you." This has always been the problem between us and Africa. We taught the world the idea of monotheism meaning the idea of one God, Jesus Christ and we spread it wherever we went. Well some people didn't appreciate it especially in Africa. Why do you think so called African Americans have always been such a spiritual people?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Yeah, I definitely am not grasping the Milton Wiggins logic here.

Read below, then reread above.

hey knuckledragger, i have a frend who is real athiopian jew,he would spit at tyou,i hope this helps

in the 1960s? oh but maybe you do some research and find out when the sate of israel was established.

yip .it was established by , you know, ever heard of haganah?were those ppl black too?haha

You ignorant queer junkie. I know when the fuck Israel was established and the history behind it. It has nothing to do with what I said. It was established in 1948 between the Great Britain, The Zionist Rothchilds and the UN when it was called the League of Nations. They offered all the people that call themselves Jews to come back to their "homeland".  Which has now been proven to be bullshit. Read the book called the 13th Tribe.  Listen to Benjamin Freedman (A Jew himself!) and most importantly, learn history. These people that call themselves Jews are CONVERTS. That is European Ashkenazi and MOST Sephardic people.

It's even in the Jewish Almanac you fucking numb skull. And I quote " Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3). Hahahahahahahahahhaha Google it dipshit!

Or how about this one from fuckin Encyclopedia Americana (1985): Encyclopedia Americana "Khazar, an ancient Turkic speaking people who ruled a large and powerful state in the steppes North of the Caucasus Mountains from the 7th century to their demise in the mid 11th century A.D... In the 8th Century it's political and religious head... as well as the greater part of the Khazar nobility, abandoned paganism and converted to Judaism... (The Khazars are believed to be the ancestors of most Russian and Eastern European Jews)."

Encyclopedia Americana (1985):
"Ashkenazim, the Ashkenazim are the Jews whose ancestors lived in German lands...it was among Ashkenazi Jews that the idea of political Zionism emerged, leading ultimately to the establishment of the state of Israel... In the late 1960s, Ashkenazi Jews numbered some 11 million, about 84 percent of the world Jewish population."

The Jewish Encyclopedia:
"Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia:
"The primary meaning of Ashkenaz and Ashkenazim in Hebrew is Germany and Germans. This may be due to the fact that the home of the ancient ancestors of the Germans is Media, which is the Biblical Ashkenaz... Krauss is of the opinion that in the early medieval ages the Khazars were sometimes referred to as Ashkenazim... About 92 percent of all Jews or approximately 14,500,000 are Ashkenazim."

Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin Freedman:

Following is the story of the conversion of a tribe of people in Russia to Judaism and is the origin of more than 95% of the Jews of Eastern Europe.

"Without a complete and accurate knowledge of the origin and history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe... it is quite impossible for [Christians] to intelligently understand the harmful influence the Jews have exerted for ten centuries...’

You will probably be astonished as many Christians were years ago when I electrified the nation with the first publication by me of the facts disclosed by my many years of research into the origin and the history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe. My many years of intensive research established beyond the question of any doubt, contrary to the generally accepted belief held by Christians, that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe at any time in their history in Eastern Europe were never the legendary 'lost ten tribes' of Bible lore. That historic fact is incontrovertible.

Relentless research established as equally true that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe at no time in their history could be correctly regarded as the direct lineal descendants of the legendary ‘lost ten tribes’ of Bible lore. The ‘Jews’ in Eastern Europe in modern history cannot legitimately point to a single ancient ancestor who ever set even a foot on the soil of Palestine in the era of Bible history.

Research also revealed that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe were never ‘Semites,’ are not ‘Semites’ now, nor can they ever be regarded as ‘Semites’ at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevocably rejects as a fantastic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits..."

And FINALLY, The American Peoples Encyclopedia for 1954 at 15-292 records the following in reference to the Khazars:
"In the year 740 A.D. the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were crushed by the incoming Slavic-speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews.

Now I just posted all that stuff out of Encylopedia IN THEIR OWN WORDS!  They're telling you without telling you. They are not the Jews of the Bible, they are converts! They are not telling for obvious political and racial reasons. Think of the implications if it were made common knowledge. It would absolutely destroy them as a people and they know it and therefore do not talk about it!  If you're too stupid to understand that, I feel sorry for you. I have nothing against these people, Ron, Onemorerep, Airsol and even Singerman. But the truth is the truth and we've all been fooled. What I posted was not written by old Wiggs, it's in old Encyclopedias and their own almanacs. The were converted in 7AD by the real Jews that ruled What is now Russia. Wanna know what the real Jews looked like? Because Russia unlike this piece of shit country doesn't hide the identity of the real Jews. Look in their Churches at old rules. BLACK AND HEBREW. Eventually, The Hebrews made their way down through Africa into West Africa (Read from Babylon to Timbuktu talks all about it). We were then enslaved and it wasn't just one people...The fake Jews had insurance on us and the ships, Arabs made the ships, Africans sold us to Europeans. This is the full truth and it was a concerted effort. Well why would they do that you ask?  Because it fulfilled a prophecy in the Bible. (Remember religion controlled much more than). This is how they justified doing it. Read Deuteronomy 28 for their justification. Then the slave trade happened, everyone got their share of slaves and boom now we're here. So all those that have their share of slaves include, the Portuguese, The British, to include America, The Spanish, The French, The Dutch and the Danish. So everyone's hands are filthy and we (everyone) are finding out about it. The truth, not what we've been told.

So you have plenty of information to do REAL research if you'd like to investigate further because all it will do, if collaborate what I posted.

This is some mind blowing stuff and people don't like talking about it for obvious reasons. But it is the truth. You guys are gonna feel really stupid   and shameful when it's made common knowledge that some guy on the internet was trying to find his peoples identity and he kept saying he had it but no one listened till we found out it was true. Nuff said on that. What's done is done. It just needs to be common knowledge and not hidden knowledge who my people really are and their place in history. The days are denying the facts are over. Theres too much out there and too many people know. People in the middle east and Africa know this and are confused as to why the "African Americans" don't know. It's pure evil.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
History by YouTube...I'm sure it's all 100% accurate and unbiased.....LOLOL.

You realize that the vast majority of the people in this country weren't even here during slavery right ? they came over during the industrial revolution and had to face severe challenges as well. my Grandpop came over in 1917 and broke his back working on the docks at 3AM .  He saved his money and bought a diner in Queens, and built from there..sent my dad and my aunt through college to have an easier life.

. But you have black people that shoot daggers at ME  because of slavery....fucking imbeciles.

I wish your Grandpa were still alive to see the success you've become.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
Yep, I am a refugee and our people were slave until 1920 there and about. In Canada I am talking about. So racist black people are :(
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Our settlement prior to the slave trade is right on the map  I posted....above SLAVE COAST...duh.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Our settlement prior to the slave trade is right on the map  I posted....above SLAVE COAST...duh.

Wiggs, if slavery is ever reinstated I'll buy you and allow you to live an easy free life with me.  We can train together, play Nintendo NES and Smoke a little weed.

I'm also going to buy Andre, but he'll strictly be working the "fields" and living in the garage.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
They should legalize slavery again.