Author Topic: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?  (Read 8911 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
They should legalize slavery again.

I've already got dibs on Wiggs, who are you going to purchase?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs, if slavery is ever reinstated I'll buy you and allow you to live an easy free life with me.  We can train together, play Nintendo NES and Smoke a little weed.

I'm also going to buy Andre, but he'll strictly be working the "fields" and living in the garage.

Sweet and thanks. But that was the last time it was supposed to happen. Egypt, Babylon and America.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I've already got dibs on Wiggs and Andre, who are you going to purchase?

Obama.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Z Father

• Getbig III
Our settlement prior to the slave trade is right on the map  I posted....above SLAVE COAST...duh.

so you're saying you are a descendant of a bunch of little bitches who got captured like livestock.

Doesn't jibe with your "black Superman" bullshit. make up your mind which ridiculous fairy tale existence you want to go with.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
I think he was merely bringing up a historical fact in hopes of pacifying some of the angry African Americans who believe white people have oppressed them.

???

Whites never seem to get credit from the black community for literally rescuing them from living like Animals in the wilds of Africa, or creating the modern society that we all so enjoy. 

This is so fucking stupid it doesn't make sense. The sad part is you really believe this dumb fucking shit. I stay away from these race threads because they're usually disgusting, full of lies & hyperbole and half truths but this stupid shit right here takes the cake. Just dumb.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Whatever. We should all go back to our country and leave this place to the natives. I hear the black sea is nice :) Ukrainians came here to escape. But then labour was needed so Ukrainians were made slaves. Yet blacks came here on the under ground rail road to escape slavery. Mean while blacks were free.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
This is so fucking stupid it doesn't make sense. The sad part is you really believe this dumb fucking shit. I stay away from these race threads because they're usually disgusting, full of lies & hyperbole and half truths but this stupid shit right here takes the cake. Just dumb.

Calling it stupid is easy. Please explain where I'm wrong?

???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
so you're saying you are a descendant of a bunch of little bitches who got captured like livestock.

Doesn't jibe with your "black Superman" bullshit. make up your mind which ridiculous fairy tale existence you want to go with.

I given you plenty of undeniable proof. Look on the map numb skull. You can buy the map yourself. Listen to the African, Open an old encyclopedia or jewish almanac. Open old history books, find pre-renaissance art (all the Hebrews are black), Of course it jives with it. How about you look at the Russian Icons you potato head and see who they were...(Black Hebrews...It's still some of the Churches today). So you can deny the obvious when I've used reputable sources, that's your business. It's out and it's going to become normal sooner than later. You can still be Supermen and oppressed if there are enough people in collusion to do it. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
What I want to know is why so many blacks repeat themselves on the Jerry Springer show? You hear what I am saying, you hear what I am saying!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
What I want to know is why so many blacks repeat themselves on the Jerry Springer show? You hear what I am saying, you hear what I am saying!

I'm also curious about this.  Whenever a black person is stopped on cops, they almost always rapidly repeat "Sir what'd I do?!, Sir what'd I do?!, Sir what'd I do?!, Sir what'd I do?!"

:o ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I need a strong Hebrew sista to go to battle with me. Don't let them run you off, destroy them with truths. As you can see when I let the truth start flowing with facts from their own out of Encyclopedia's and Almanacs, history books and artifacts, it gets really quiet and the thread goes dead because what I say is true. So those that continue to perpetuate the lie will settle it with their maker and those that don't believe well, they're going to hell anyway no matter the color.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
I need a strong Hebrew sista to go to battle with me. Don't let them run you off, destroy them with truths. As you can see when I let the truth start flowing with facts from their own out of Encyclopedia's and Almanacs, history books and artifacts, it gets really quiet and the thread goes dead because what I say is true. So those that continue to perpetuate the lie will settle it with their maker and those that don't believe well, they're going to hell anyway no matter the color.

does your parents share your belief on this?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
does your parents share your belief on this?

It's not a belief, it's a fact. Which is why none like arguing with me about it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

man, youre an awfully mouthy one.

Evidently you havent figured out that since youre a woman, your opinion is automatically void. Stfu and get back in your husbands kitchen, hopefully your late with dinner and he beats you until you learn to keep your mouth shut.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III

You know Wiggs, unlike many of the stormfronters on here masquerading as bb's or weightlifters, I don't carry hatred for ANY people based on race. But the filth some of the members type is beyond reason and decency.  

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
It's not a belief, it's a fact. Which is why none like arguing with me about it.

do you belong to Black Hebrew Israelites cult?

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
man, youre an awfully mouthy one.

Evidently you havent figured out that since youre a woman, your opinion is automatically void. Stfu and get back in your husbands kitchen, hopefully your late with dinner and he beats you until you learn to keep your mouth shut.

Fuck off shockwave. My first and last post to you. I got about midway thru your post and decided you nor it are worthy.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
For current generation of blacks, most of them have no clue about the history of slaves, the life of slaves and the impact of slavery in this country.

To be quite honest, blacks who live in this country nowadays should be very grateful and satisfied that their ancestors were slaves brought to this land. Look at the continent of Africa, look at every black country, is there any one country that ruled by blacks that prospers and embraces democracy, freedom, peace and wealth? Quite oppositely, every country that ruled by blacks are poor, dirty, dangerous and uncivilized, and most of them are experiencing civil war.

It is just because of the history of slaves, blacks, in the US nowadays as the offspring of their slave ancestors, have the opportunity to live in the most civilized, richest and freest country.

Every black should be proud of slave history, should be grateful for their slave ancestors. Every black should appreciate and thank white people for bring their fathers and mothers to this country and other civilized continents.

Blacks should celebrate their history, especially the time of being slaves, "be black, be slave, be grateful."

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
You know Wiggs, unlike many of the stormfronters on here masquerading as bb's or weightlifters, I don't carry hatred for ANY people based on race. But the filth some of the members type is beyond reason and decency.  

I apologize if you interpreted my posts to be hateful towards African Americans.  It was completely unintended, I'm sorry.

I understand that it's wrong to generalize an entire race based on the actions of some.  African Americans in general may commit an overwhelming disproportionate amount of sexual offenses, assaults, and murders but I realize that in no way does that mean they all do.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
do you belong to Black Hebrew Israelites cult?

NO! They preach hate. I'm not about that. I'm about getting the truth out. I'm not on street corners telling whitey how evil he is. No thanks. I'd rather be waking my people up and spreading the gospel in a peaceful way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Fuck off shockwave. My first and last post to you. I got about midway thru your post and decided you nor it are worthy.
ouch, im so hurt you think im not worthy.

You seem to have a talent being a total c*nt. Heres hoping you choke on a bag of dicks during your next ass to mouth interracial gangbang, ms. eastcoastcocksinyourass.

Z Father

• Getbig III
I given you plenty of undeniable proof. Look on the map numb skull. You can buy the map yourself. Listen to the African, Open an old encyclopedia or jewish almanac. Open old history books, find pre-renaissance art (all the Hebrews are black), Of course it jives with it. How about you look at the Russian Icons you potato head and see who they were...(Black Hebrews...It's still some of the Churches today). So you can deny the obvious when I've used reputable sources, that's your business. It's out and it's going to become normal sooner than later. You can still be Supermen and oppressed if there are enough people in collusion to do it. 

I leave it to Onetimehard to shoot holes in your argument. he's quite thorough.

also the Arab guy who pointed out that the word you kept beating over everyone's head didn't even mean "black"...that was funny.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
In addition, people have real problem with Jesus, the son of God being from the race of people they love to hate.