Author Topic: Question for True Adonis, Wiggs, Vince G - is this true about Slavery?  (Read 8922 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You're a good man, PIP. God bless you.

I deeply appreciate that K.N.S!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I leave it to Onetimehard to shoot holes in your argument. he's quite thorough.

also the Arab guy who pointed out that the word you kept beating over everyone's head didn't even mean "black"...that was funny.

Yeah big nose Big Ach who is full of shit because. Which was quiet funny. History shows how Ach's people are mutts not the original Egyptians. Even the Bible says it in plain English in addition to all the other proof, INCLUDING DNA! lolololololol.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
I apologize if you interpreted my posts to be hateful towards African Americans.  It was completely unintended, I'm sorry.

I understand that it's wrong to generalize an entire race based on the actions of some.  African Americans in general may commit an overwhelming disproportionate amount of sexual offenses, assaults, and murders but I realize that in no way does that mean they all do.

I fucking LOLed.    ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I need a strong Hebrew sista to go to battle with me. Don't let them run you off, destroy them with truths. As you can see when I let the truth start flowing with facts from their own out of Encyclopedia's and Almanacs, history books and artifacts, it gets really quiet and the thread goes dead because what I say is true. So those that continue to perpetuate the lie will settle it with their maker and those that don't believe well, they're going to hell anyway no matter the color.
Wiggins prepping to lay the mack down.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
In addition, people have real problem with Jesus, the son of God being from the race of people they love to hate.
yeaj that I dont understand.  Its pretty much common sense IMHO that jesus was not white. Whether he was more middle eastern or straight up black, I have no clue. It always makes me lol when some people have a meltdown when you point out that Jesus was most likely not white.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
NO! They preach hate. I'm not about that. I'm about getting the truth out. I'm not on street corners telling whitey how evil he is. No thanks. I'd rather be waking my people up and spreading the gospel in a peaceful way.

Ok, I understand. On another note (apology to OP), considering you are religious man who believe in heaven and hell, how do you cope mentally with constant pressure of doing good/positive deeds in order to avoid going to hell?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Ethiopia had an empire, no? So there's a civilization there if I am not mistaken. On par with the world. 
And as far as the skin colour of Jesus, don't worry about it. So racist black people are :(
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
No we weren't dipshit. We were sold by Africans. We aren't Africans. I'm not going through this shit again. Learn history.

You're delusional.

Keep fantasizing that Jesus was black. ::)

Accept what you are. Even an animal can become civilized.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
yeaj that I dont understand.  Its pretty much common sense IMHO that jesus was not white. Whether he was more middle eastern or straight up black, I have no clue. It always makes me lol when some people have a meltdown when you point out that Jesus was most likely not white.

Theres no most likely. Abraham was from what is now known as Iraq in a town called Ur. So yes, while it is the middle east, have you ever done research as to the history of great civilizations in the Middle east? Look on the map attached where Egypt, Israel, and present day Iraq former Babylon and Mesopotamia.  When Africans left out of Africa, guess where they had to cross? Egypt, Israel and Iraq. So obviously the earliest settlers are going to be black. This includes Abraham. It wasn't until much later that race mixing started happening. Back then, everything was Black. History has shown this.

The founders of the first Mesopotamian civilization were Black Sumerians.  Mesopotamia was the Biblical land of Shinar (Sumer).  The Sumerians left no doubt to how they viewed themselves racially.  The Sumerians called themselves sag-gig-ga, the Black headed people.  Sumer was at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe.  While Sumer was not a homogenous society, the Blackheads of Sumer were politically and socially dominant.  (Introduction to the Study of African Classical Civilizations by Runoko Rashidi, London: Karnak House, 1992, pg. 69)

Sumer was the earliest ancient civilization of west Asia. Sumer was the foundation of the later civilizations of Babylonia and Chaldea.  The Sumerian civilization, which ruled the southern portion of the fertile Tigris/Euphrates River Valley, sprang up around 3000 B.C. and lasted until about 1750 B.C.

The Sumerians are often describes as “non-Semitic”, “pre-Semitic”, or “non-Indo-European.”  But what does that really mean?  These are attempts to veil the fact that the Sumerians were black people.  Historians are willing to use any ambiguous terms they can to cloud the true racial origins of the Sumerians.

John Baldwin wrote: “The early colonists of Babylonia were of the same race as the inhabitants of the Upper Nile.” (PreHistoric Nations by John D. Baldwin, New York: Harper & Brothers, 1869, pg. 192)

H.G. Wells said that the “Sumerians appear to have been a brownish people with prominent noses.” (A Short History of the World by H.G. Wells, New York: MacMillan, 1922, pg. 75) Sir Arthur Keith said that the Sumerians were dolichocephalic. (Mohenjo-Daro and the Indus Civilization: Being an Official Account of Archeological Excavations at Mohenjo-Daro Carried out by the Government of India Between the Years 1922 and 1927 by John W. Marshall, New Delhi: Asian Educational Services, 1996, pg. 109)  Dolichocephalism is a skull characteristic predominately found in blacks. (The African Origin of Civilization by Cheikh Anta Diop, Chicago: Lawrence Hill Books, 1974, pg. 261)

Based on the statuaries and steles of Babylonia, the Sumerians were “of dark complexion (chocolate colour), short stature, but of sturdy frame, oval face, stout nose, straight hair, full head; they typically resembled the Dravidians, not only in cranium, but almost in all the details.” (A Study in Hindu Social Polity by Chandra Chakaberty, Delhi: Mittal Publications, 1987, pg. 33)

Rudolph Windsor emphatically stated: “There is definitely a blood relationship between the Dravidian tribes of India and the Ethiopian Sumerians.” (From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor. Atlanta: Windsor’s Golden Series, 2203, pg. 17)

There were so many black people in ancient Asia that Herbert Wendt wrote: “All indications point to the fact that Asia was the cradle of the black race.” (It Began in Babel by Herbert Wendt. New York: Delta Dell Publishing Company, 1964, pg. 368.)

The Black people of Egypt certainly influenced the Sumerians.  The seeds of civilization in Sumeria passed through Egypt.  Albert Churchward said that the Sumerians, Chaldeans and Babylonians obtained all their laws and learning from the Egyptians. (Signs & Symbols of Primordial Man by Albert Churchward, Brooklyn:A&B Books Publishers, 1993, pg. 209) Therefore, we can trace the roots of the Sumerian society back to Africa and black people

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Major Wiggins, and Shockwave... Check out the thread I just posted on the religion board and tell me if it's bullshit or not.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Ok, I understand. On another note (apology to OP), considering you are religious man who believe in heaven and hell, how do you cope mentally with constant pressure of doing good/positive deeds in order to avoid going to hell?

I don't. It's my nature to do right by people. Of course I sin like everyone else. I think you are confused on something because it's not about doing positive deeds. It's about believing that Christ is who he said he is, and following God's law. So the 10 commandments.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I skimmed your wall o text uncle wiggins. ... but regardless of what assumptions can be made, we just dont know, and will never know, exactly what jesus looked like. As I said though, I r s pretty much common sense that he wasnt white. What exact shade of black/brown, we will never know. (And its really irrelevant imho, its the message that matters)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I skimmed your wall o text uncle wiggins. ... but regardless of what assumptions can be made, we just dont know, and will never know, exactly what jesus looked like. As I said though, I r s pretty much common sense that he wasnt white. What exact shade of black/brown, we will never know. (And its really irrelevant imho, its the message that matters)

Yes we do. We know Jesus belonged to the tribe of Judah. Judeans are what are knowns today as African Americans.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

These arent assumptions. It's historical fact. Do you think it's a coincidence the Pope worships the Black Jesus and Mary? lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Nope

Jesus was White

Click here for Proof

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
White people are a new people. A mixture of albino negro humans that left Africa that mixed with Neanderthals and created what is now known as Caucasians. Your DNA still shows the 2-4% of Neanderthal in all Non-African and Non-Asian peoples...meaning Europeans. This is fact.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
These arent assumptions. It's historical fact. Do you think it's a coincidence the Pope worships the Black Jesus and Mary? lol
youre making an assumption of jesus skin color based on the bible and some other historical documents. Id say its a stretch to call it a "fact".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
youre making an assumption of jesus skin color based on the bible and some other historical documents. Id say its a stretch to call it a "fact".

Gee the Bible and historical documents... Did you conveniently forget the part I said about him being from the tribe of Judah as history states?  Did you forget about all that I showed who the Judeans were and are?  Did you miss the map of the KINGDOM OF JUDAH in AFRICA? Did you miss the African talking shit about us? Did you miss the history of the earliest people from the middle east? People know this and it's coming to light to everyone  If you want to play stupid after all I posted, that's your business. Duly noted.

Nothing from history makes the Judeans other than black accept the Iconoclasm job Europeans did after the Renaissance History proves that too...

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
I don't. It's my nature to do right by people. Of course I sin like everyone else. I think you are confused on something because it's not about doing positive deeds. It's about believing that Christ is who he said he is, and following God's law. So the 10 commandments.

Do you fear God, if so why?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Yeah big nose Big Ach who is full of shit because. Which was quiet funny. History shows how Ach's people are mutts not the original Egyptians. Even the Bible says it in plain English in addition to all the other proof, INCLUDING DNA! lolololololol.

Wiggz , the Bible was not written in plain English  ;D
translated in English  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggz , the Bible was not written in plain English  ;D
translated in English  ;)

I never disputed that. Don't play dumb with details, you look desperate.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Wiggzy, I screw up with more than 10 commandments  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
That's enough for today, I successfully ruined another thread with facts. Good evening.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I never disputed that. Don't play dumb with details, you look desperate.

Hitting bottle again Wiggzy  ;D
Emigrate to Palestine & zip.