Author Topic: Shark Week  (Read 14706 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Shark Week
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:34:13 PM »
Any encounters from members here? I am staying away from those mofo's.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/shark-week

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Shark Week
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:39:20 PM »
I've never come close to one....well not that I know of.  See plenty of stingrays where i live but no sharks so far and I would like it to stay that way.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:41 PM »
I've never come close to one....well not that I know of.  See plenty of stingrays where i live but no sharks so far and I would like it to stay that way.
I heard there were a bunch of Great Whites up northern Australia maybe out to shore farther. No expert all I got is a ball bat to bust them over the head. I think Doug Steele has caught a few.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 06:12:22 PM »
I heard there were a bunch of Great Whites up northern Australia maybe out to shore farther. No expert all I got is a ball bat to bust them over the head. I think Doug Steele has caught a few.

Suggestion: visit Cape York peninsula (Queensland/Australia) town of Weipa & go for a 10 minutes swim  ;)
late afternon would be the best time  ;D ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »
Suggestion: visit Cape York peninsula (Queensland/Australia) town of Weipa & go for a 10 minutes swim  ;)
late afternon would be the best time  ;D ;D ;D
Hell no. I have been to Sydney and heard of shark stories in Queensland already.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
Suggestion: visit Cape York peninsula (Queensland/Australia) town of Weipa & go for a 10 minutes swim  ;)
late afternon would be the best time  ;D ;D ;D
You're such a sweet guy.   :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »

There's heaps up here where I live in north qld.  I am still terrified though.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 06:22:39 PM »
There's heaps up here where I live in north qld.  I am still terrified though.
Just get rubber pool and put it on the beach and keep the feet out of the ocean.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 07:19:26 PM »
Love shark week!!
X

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 07:21:22 PM »
musclecenter's fin soup

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »
   ;D😝

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 09:03:50 PM »
Just get rubber pool and put it on the beach and keep the feet out of the ocean.
No I do one better. I sit in the pools of water that the big stingrays leave. First I dip my big toe in to see if a stingray is hiding underneath the sand

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 09:59:12 PM »
Hell no. I have been to Sydney and heard of shark stories in Queensland already.

But you will be arm with a baseball bat  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 10:05:46 PM »
But you will be arm with a baseball bat  ;D
True. Protection is key booty can sit around out there playing with rays in the sand. But damn I'm gonna have a baseball bat and helment on I am not going back home missing a leg.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 10:08:56 PM »
True. Protection is key booty can sit around out there playing with rays in the sand. But damn I'm gonna have a baseball bat and helment on I am not going back home missing a leg.
True, I will continue to play with the stingrays and crush spiders in my fingers and throw baby snakes back into the garden that I find in my kitchen.  Just another day down unda   ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 10:15:30 PM »
True, I will continue to play with the stingrays and crush spiders in my fingers and throw baby snakes back into the garden that I find in my kitchen.  Just another day down unda   ;D
Snakes in kitchen? Serious you seen that. So tell us about that spider that sits under the toliet seat that if bites your ass it will kill you when I was there I was warned about that so found it difficult to take a shit without fear.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
Snakes in kitchen? Serious you seen that. So tell us about that spider that sits under the toliet seat that if bites your ass it will kill you when I was there I was warned about that so found it difficult to take a shit without fear.
My fearless kitten brings baby snakes and lizards into the kitchen all the time.  When I see a live one I put it outside in the garden.  The dead ones I put in the rubbish bin.  I think its the out back toilets that have that spider under the toilet seat and snake wrapped around the inside of the bowl.  Which is why its safer to just go to the toilet in the bush and not use any outback loos. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 10:20:29 PM »
I saw a movie where a girl got her arm eaten by a shark.

She became a famous surfer who moves her mouth weird when she talks.  Never got her arm back though.
Y

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »

She became a famous surfer who moves her mouth weird when she talks.  Never got her arm back though.
I read about that too.  I remember when it happened. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 10:22:37 PM »

Damn I guess losing her arm effected her speech.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
Just wondering why there is this ground swell of glee when "shark week" comes around. I mean, sharks havent changed in hundreds of thousands of years, yet each new season brings on something worth sitting down and watching?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
Damn I guess losing her arm effected her speech.

She speaks with her mouth moron
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 10:24:45 PM »
Just wondering why there is this ground swell of glee when "shark week" comes around. I mean, sharks havent changed in hundreds of thousands of years, yet each new season brings on something worth sitting down and watching?

You can stick to watching 48 hours and reruns of Matlock, fuckface
Y

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 10:30:39 PM »
My fearless kitten brings baby snakes and lizards into the kitchen all the time.  When I see a live one I put it outside in the garden.  The dead ones I put in the rubbish bin.  I think its the out back toilets that have that spider under the toilet seat and snake wrapped around the inside of the bowl.  Which is why its safer to just go to the toilet in the bush and not use any outback loos. 
Are there alot of Abo's in your area? I remember seeing them around the outskirts of Sydney, I didn't know what to think of them Australia's first people as I understand they are a bit outcast from society there.