Author Topic: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.  (Read 102694 times)

ukjeff

Re: Half way mark - another 4 weeks to go.
« Reply #775 on: August 19, 2013, 10:34:28 AM »
he actually started dieting for an online competition against the ronnie colemanesque dj181

he changed his story half way through

maybe he can explain why
The showdown with dj181 is scheduled for 31st October, get your tickets early guys, its going to be epic.

ukjeff

« Reply #776 on: August 19, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
dont forget that he wasnt on boatloads of drugs line you and many others if its true the doses he said he was on....didnt you take tren year around or an i rhinking about another Dude. ....nothing wrong taking several grams of steroids per week im pro steroids but comparing a dude on 750mg test e a couple of monts/year with a guy that never goes off and takes alot  ore and gh and insulin etx is like comparing jeffley then with a natural bodybuilderr.
If "no one' followed exactly the same protocols and lived and ate like me he would look like shit.
Its all about genetics, I have them, he doesnt.
The guy has to spend every waking minute preening and developing his body, for me it's a part time hobby.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #777 on: August 19, 2013, 10:41:20 AM »
The showdown with dj181 is scheduled for 31st October, get your tickets early guys, its going to be epic.
So is dj181 still on for this? I understand he is hanging around 7-8% bf.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #778 on: August 19, 2013, 10:53:58 AM »
Hey jeffle  how many ses and reps do for every bodypart

ukjeff

« Reply #779 on: August 19, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
yes ugay seems to think looking as brittle as glass is an impressive look. the only thing impressive about it is how weak he looks. its so weird. he looks almost frail, like breakable. you see that? took me like weeks to figure out why he never impressed me cause he does have hella great structure. but that's god given not man made. I think the man made look he has doesnt impress cause it looks like no effort went into it. he got by on his natural gifts. I'm the first to say when something impresses me. that actually disimpresses me. 'look at me I had great structure 20 years ago!' great what did you do with it. nothing. but some stringy weak looking muscle on it. guys would kill for that frame and he shit it away w lazy training.

ah well to each their own. everyone has different tastes. to me bodybuilding had always been about looking aa good as you can while exuding strength and power.

anyway. what more is there to say. that's pretty much in a nutshell why I can't give ugay the props he desperately desires.

Well, at least I know a reduction in a gram of fat in the diet allows you to eat an additional gram of protein and a gram of carbs and still stay in a calorific deficit.
Was that not in Gals section of the book.

ukjeff

« Reply #780 on: August 19, 2013, 10:57:33 AM »
Hey jeffle  how many ses and reps do for every bodypart

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=477664.0
There are a few threads on challenges on tests of strength, I am posting my training poundages and reps
Chest
DB press 35 kilo  max 12-20 reps
pec dec 150lb 12-20 reps
Cables flys 80lb 12-20 reps

Back
pulldowns wide grip 120 kilo max 12-15 reps
machine pulldowns 120kilo 12-15 reps
close grip pulldowns 100k 12-15 reps

Legs
10 minutes high intensity bike until my legs fail
120 kilo leg press 20-30 reps
leg curl 100lb 20-30 reps
still leg deadlift back stretches 10 kilo plate 2 sets 20 reps

Arms
15 kilo DB max for curls 15 reps
1 arm cable curls 50lb 12-15 reps
Rope triceps extension 170 lb max 15 reps

Calfs 3 sets standing 250lb max
Seated 3 sets 35 kilo max

Pretty weak?

Im currently up to 240 kilo on leg press apart from that, its the same.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #781 on: August 19, 2013, 12:23:49 PM »
dont forget that he wasnt on boatloads of drugs like you and many others if its true the doses he said he was on....didnt you take tren year around or an i thinking about another Dude. ....nothing wrong taking several grams of steroids per week im pro steroids but comparing a dude on 750mg test e a couple of monts/year with a guy that never goes off and takes alot  ore and gh and insulin etx is like comparing jeffley then with a natural bodybuilderr.

I know that you didnt compare in this post but you have in another. From the 2 only pics i seen of you you are much &guy but you should be that to

the fuck you keep going on about 'boatloads of drugs?' you've mentioned it 3 times and I've let it go but now I'm going to address it cause your becoming irritating with it. only because you have no clue what your taking about.

I have been on less 'drugs' for the past year than what ugay was taking to 'develop' that 'body' he's so proud of. read that again sunshine. makes sure it seeps in. and I'm what- 40 pounds of lean tissue heavier than him? lol no wonder you think it's all drugs. I can't blame you. but nothing is further from the truth.

guys like you kill me. when all else fails you cry drugs. can't look like that guy? he takes more drugs. that guy look better than that guy? he takes more drugs. this guy has an incredible physique oh well fuck he must boatload drugs! hahaha. listen up sunshine. there are average gym rats EVERYWHERE running twice what I am. but do you see guys that look like me everywhere? no. then clearly I guess it's not all drugs, is it sport.

AND Mensa bob to top it all off your average NPC competitor and up takes 2-3x the more mg's I've ever run off season or pre contest and at least 4-5x the gh. at least.

I like you but don't attack me with bullshit. if your going to call all drugs you better have a good fucking idea what your taking about cause it sound like a cheap shot when what your crying is furthest from the truth.

I think I get so upset when I hear this billshit for guys like you cause a) you have no clue and b) it diminishes the effort guys put in to look good. it's not just me you discredit it's everyone who busts their ass to look good and gets the 'all drugs' fucking bullshit.

'ya but your boatloading drugs'- the cry of every skinny wanna be since the advent of injectible test.

now, go bite at someone's else's ankles.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: August 19, 2013, 12:36:20 PM »
and even if I was 'boatloading' drugs- who cares? the fuck you think this pastime is built on- chicken breast and brocolli?

everybody takes shit. everybody. who cares how much. cause I can promise you you could give those big stacks to the average guy and he'd only look like a softer bigger more average guy.

time> dedication> anabolics.

tell you what. why don't you try it before you ramble on about it. I want you to take 700mg of prop/ 700mg tren ace/ 50mg drol or anavar a day. this was my favourite stack. I used it 8 months of the year. you do it for8 months. take some pics and report back. lol lets see how great you look

'boatloading drugs'. fuck I hate that ignorant shit.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #783 on: August 19, 2013, 12:40:19 PM »

the fuck you keep going on about 'boatloads of drugs?' you've mentioned it 3 times and I've let it go but now I'm going to address it cause your becoming irritating with it. only because you have no clue what your taking about.

I have been on less 'drugs' for the past year than what ugay was taking to 'develop' that 'body' he's so proud of. read that again sunshine. makes sure it seeps in. and I'm what- 40 pounds of lean tissue heavier than him? lol no wonder you think it's all drugs. I can't blame you. but nothing is further from the truth.

guys like you kill me. when all else fails you cry drugs. can't look like that guy? he takes more drugs. that guy look better than that guy? he takes more drugs. this guy has an incredible physique oh well fuck he must boatload drugs! hahaha. listen up sunshine. there are average gym rats EVERYWHERE running twice what I am. but do you see guys that look like me everywhere? no. then clearly I guess it's not all drugs, is it sport.

AND Mensa bob to top it all off your average NPC competitor and up takes 2-3x the more mg's I've ever run off season or pre contest and at least 4-5x the gh. at least.

I like you but don't attack me with bullshit. if your going to call all drugs you better have a good fucking idea what your taking about cause it sound like a cheap shot when what your crying is furthest from the truth.

I think I get so upset when I hear this billshit for guys like you cause a) you have no clue and b) it diminishes the effort guys put in to look good. it's not just me you discredit it's everyone who busts their ass to look good and gets the 'all drugs' fucking bullshit.

'ya but your boatloading drugs'- the cry of every skinny wanna be since the advent of injectible test.

now, go bite at someone's else's ankles.
If thats your stance why did you write

ill tell you how much you motivate me OTH.

you make me want to do the same thing your doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring.

the only reason I won't do it is that I hate bbing. lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong part. always did. just always felt weird to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would. I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me. :D

anyway just thought I'd share. when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone. cheers.

So its just "up the dose" and it all happens?

What did you mean?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: August 19, 2013, 12:43:44 PM »
i think no ones point is

if you put everyone on get big on the same drugs he took

maybe 5 percent would get where he is

i agree if it was just the drugs how come so many people look like shit on boatloads of the stuff
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #785 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:49 PM »
go to google

type ukjeff gay..search

:D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: August 19, 2013, 12:47:04 PM »
i think no ones point is

if you put everyone on get big on the same drugs he took

maybe 5 percent would get where he is

i agree if it was just the drugs how come so many people look like shit on boatloads of the stuff

exactly.

fuck I could have saved a 5 paragraph meltdown and apty written what it only took you 3 sentences to write to get my point accross. :D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #787 on: August 19, 2013, 12:50:58 PM »
I typed in "Sevaste gay" and first up was this thread
http://www.muscleweek.com/board/index.php?topic=309.10;wap2

heres a post from it
mammoth702:
Get gay  is terrible.Its just a bunch of unstable people for people who arent smarter then a 5th grader.Distubia, put my wifes private info on the board.He got it from one of our company websites.Then kept calling her cell phone.I am like wtf, is this guy looney or what.Then you have Sevaste, who posts pics of people photoshopped, or of himself or with one his girls he paid for sex.,
The sad part about Disturbia and Sevaste is they really dont work out.
They just go on the board to get a rise out of other people.
These guys both need a really good ass woopin.

Care to comment on it sev?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: August 19, 2013, 12:56:51 PM »

hey Mensa.

PM bigro. he's got the best physique on the board and basically that I've seen online. the guys compete head to toe. shredded full dense and proportionate.  the guy is just another level of scary beast in a good way :D
see if he'll be kind enough to tell you what he runs precontest. then I want you to try it. come back when you look like him.

b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: August 19, 2013, 01:02:39 PM »
Let's sum up ukjeff in a single word. I'll start

awkward

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #790 on: August 19, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »

awkward

Insecure

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #791 on: August 19, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »
Insecure

At least he's not a short bald guy who struggles to open a water bottle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: August 19, 2013, 01:05:38 PM »
At least he's not a short bald guy who struggles to open a water bottle.

::)  ::)

As opposed to homo canuk troll who trolls others and nothing else. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #793 on: August 19, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: August 19, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »
delusional

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #795 on: August 19, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
::)  ::)

As opposed to homo canuk troll who trolls others and nothing else. 

Oh yeah, i just troll. Nice one, rat face.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: August 19, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »

awkward

lol theres so much wrong with this guy its almost impossible to come up for just one word for him.

i submit-

bozo.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: August 19, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »

Oh yeah, i just troll. Nice one, rat face.

Whatever -  go suck on maple syrup for a few winters moron.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: August 19, 2013, 01:18:36 PM »

awkward

cuckold
T

ukjeff

« Reply #799 on: August 19, 2013, 01:29:59 PM »

awkward

One word for sev
Evasive.

Oh and nice try burying you lies about the prostitute