Author Topic: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?  (Read 22500 times)

Eric

• Getbig II
Re: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 05:23:42 PM »
eh... no.

oxy's are Oxycodone. Oxycodone is pharmaceutical oxycodone.

heroin is diacetylmorphine.

two very different drugs.

that's like saying Ephederine is "pharmaceutical speed", or valium is "pharmaceutical booze".
Eh no. You're wrong. Those particular pills are broken down filtered and turned into an injectable form by many drug addicts. The effects are similar in nature to heroin. Just because it's not the same exact molecular structure doesn't mean it doesn't effect your brain in the same exact way. Looking up shit on Wikipedia doesn't make you an expert

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »
eh... no.

oxy's are Oxycodone. Oxycodone is pharmaceutical oxycodone.

heroin is diacetylmorphine.

two very different drugs.

that's like saying Ephederine is "pharmaceutical speed", or valium is "pharmaceutical booze".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hillbilly%20heroin
Just because no one should be ignorant towards drugs. Like I said before I don know why it was posted anyway as it has zero to do with the topic at hand seems like someone got such a hardon from it they just had to post a pic of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
Eh no. You're wrong. Those particular pills are broken down filtered and turned into an injectable form by many drug addicts. The effects are similar in nature to heroin. Just because it's not the same exact molecular structure doesn't mean it doesn't effect your brain in the same exact way. Looking up shit on Wikipedia doesn't make you an expert

looking up shit on Wikipedia? how about some common sense, moron.

"similar in nature to heroin" is like saying coffee is similar in nature to meth. I mean, just because it's not the same exact molecular structure doesn't mean it's NOT meth, right? (using your 'logic'... were you home-schooled or something?)

I don't care if the pills ARE broken down and shot.. that doesn't make it freakin heroin. it makes it OXYCODONE. same as Percocet or Tylox or whatever else oxycodone comes in.

you're saying Oxycodone effects the brain the same way heroin does? Ok, genius... tell me how Codeine effects the brain... or morphine... or hydrocodone... by your 'logic' those must all be heroin as well.

welcome to getbig. you should probably refrain from talking out of your ass.

speaking of "Wikipedia"... http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/talk-out-of-(one's)-ass

Definition of: "Talk out of (one's) ass"
Talk out of (one's) ass

Verb - intransitive

Definition; To talk about a subject without knowledge.

-- hope this helps. Maybe you should not talk about things you know very little about.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 09:44:11 PM »
ahahahha, yes.

i'll crush some ephedrine tablets and smoke that shit just like crystal. They are very similar in nature, bro.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
conversing with you losers is similar to having a conversation with a retard. oh wait.. you are handicapped you have high post counts on getbig. do i have to qualify myself to you and tell you i got hooked on percocet (oxycodone) when i was 14? and that when i didnt have oxycodone i took codeine or hydrocodone? because when you are "dopesick" any opiate will ease it whether you are taking any of the above, morphine sulfate, hydromorphone, or any opiate period including heroin. the high street price of those little blue pills which you are making seem so innocent is usually around a dollar a milligram. which makes heroin appealing when one or two or ten stops working for you. those pills are not a joke and either is drug addiction. since youre such a know it all expert on them keep fucking around with them and when youre on your knees crying and begging to get clean you can pm me and ill send you a list of rehabs. "welcome to getbig" thanks but ill pass. i love bodybuilding and ill continue on my path while you continue on the path to selling your soul for drugs. you really think its that different go into a local detox and ask the 20 year olds how they got hooked on heroin. this forum is a fucking joke.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2013, 03:28:43 PM »
conversing with you losers is similar to having a conversation with a retard. oh wait.. you are handicapped you have high post counts on getbig. do i have to qualify myself to you and tell you i got hooked on percocet (oxycodone) when i was 14? and that when i didnt have oxycodone i took codeine or hydrocodone? because when you are "dopesick" any opiate will ease it whether you are taking any of the above, morphine sulfate, hydromorphone, or any opiate period including heroin. the high street price of those little blue pills which you are making seem so innocent is usually around a dollar a milligram. which makes heroin appealing when one or two or ten stops working for you. those pills are not a joke and either is drug addiction. since youre such a know it all expert on them keep fucking around with them and when youre on your knees crying and begging to get clean you can pm me and ill send you a list of rehabs. "welcome to getbig" thanks but ill pass. i love bodybuilding and ill continue on my path while you continue on the path to selling your soul for drugs. you really think its that different go into a local detox and ask the 20 year olds how they got hooked on heroin. this forum is a fucking joke.

good job at being an uninformed junkie. calling others 'expert's when you were a junkie at 14? lol that's awesome... keep it up.

you think you're the only one who had a problem with opiates?

I shot a bottle and a half-two bottles of nubain a day dipshit & been off for over 10 years, so I might know a lil about what i'm talking about.

back to your 'pharmaceutical heroin'.. lol.... you know what 'pharmaceutical heroin' is? it's HEROIN!... like saying Valium is 'pharmaceutical xanax'.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2013, 09:33:43 PM »
good job at being an uninformed junkie. calling others 'expert's when you were a junkie at 14? lol that's awesome... keep it up.

I shot a bottle and a half-two bottles of nubain a day dipshit & been off for over 10 years, so I might know a lil about what i'm talking about.

back to your 'pharmaceutical heroin'.. lol.... you know what 'pharmaceutical heroin' is? it's HEROIN!... like saying Valium is 'pharmaceutical xanax'.
:o   :o

wow bro, congrats, 10 years off that shit, you are a warrior, I have mad respect for someone who can clean up.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »

Congratulations. You sound more like a miserable fuck that has to be right. I got sober when I was 18 years old. Your pathetic attacks against me are just that.. And I think that having fought addiction to Nubian yourself you would have some desire to not see people shown a path that will more than likely destroy their life and any dreams of bodybuilding, but it seems like you're so far up your butt buddy's ass that you don't care about anyone but yourself. However you're not going to run me off a forum by trying to call me names (like a child) as I refuse to take a stance that bodybuilding should include the use of drugs. So you keep this thread going while I will forget about you as I go about my life you brilliant Internet warrior you  ::)

Mr.Dutch

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2013, 11:41:57 PM »
All personal stash -I rather pay more and get human grade. a bottle every 3-6 months? Most doctors RX a 10ml multi-dose vial every 2 months. You can find premium human grade gear for as low as 1-2$ a amp if you buy it in bulk. I got a bunch of human grade gear from alpha-pharma Test esters/sustanon were no more then 1.50$ and the most expensive product was the parabolon wich was only 4$ a amp in bulk, german remedies Testovirons wich are gold and they were a few bucks a amp. The most was the Tren from a top UGL but those are 10ml and still cheap when bought in bulk.

Alpha pharma isn't human grade! That's one thing for sure.
You know the truth about alpha pharma whitewidow, also about the guy/pedophile who 'owns' it. It's an UGL in India, yes it has papers of Indian government. Bought cause of corruption over there.

For the rest of human grade, I'd rather use a few of the best UGL labs with the best chefs in the world. Human grade is often fake. And these few labs I'm talking about are always on point or slightly overdosed.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2013, 02:41:06 AM »
Alpha pharma isn't human grade! That's one thing for sure.
You know the truth about alpha pharma whitewidow, also about the guy/pedophile who 'owns' it. It's an UGL in India, yes it has papers of Indian government. Bought cause of corruption over there.

For the rest of human grade, I'd rather use a few of the best UGL labs with the best chefs in the world. Human grade is often fake. And these few labs I'm talking about are always on point or slightly overdosed.

I know it is easy to get it licensed in 3rd world country same deal with balkan pharm but lab tests show alpha-pharma to be right on point and the raw are made with 99% materials It is technically human grade gear and not all of it is alpha-pharma, there is organon infars and trenax.

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2013, 03:00:46 AM »
Seriously? Come on that's the most ridiculous misinformation ever. Oxys are pharmaceutical heroin. Do I think pros use Oxys and benzos, I know some do but that doesn't mean they're not drug addicts, and I'm not talking steroid addicts. Put it this way someone I know who turned pro, know personally, could have turned pro in 2010 but instead chose to do Oxys. He took 2nd instead of first. He was a fucking wreck and almost killed himself. The next year he turned pro with a clear mind because he go sober. Promoting drugs is disgusting. I'm all for gear and you do say some rational stuff but this is not one of those things. And if those were prescribed legally.. Where's the sticker? Just saying I've never seen anyone legally have two pharmacy bottle of oc. Making light of pharm heroin isn't going to get anyone anywhere except rehab.

Ok smart ass.  Look at the first bottle in the first picture with the one bottle sealed and you will see the prescription label wrapped around the bottle. You are right in a sense that oxycodone does stimulate the 2 site in the brain that heroin satifys . I actually think oxycodone works better then most heroin. The thing you do not understand is you cannot get prescribed oxycodone or oxycontin unless you have a MRI that shows you are in need of pain medication. You have to understand some people need oxycodone to live a quality life. not everybody is in 100% condtion. I have degenerative disc disease and I couldn't even get up if it was not for oxycodone, well I guess I could but it is very painfull to workout when your discs in your back are worn to shit.

If you knew alot about bodybuilding you would know what pro bodybuilders use daily and in the late 80's and 90's alot of top bodybuilders used nubain this day and age more use oxycodone but the biggest drug abused are benzos and they are just used for a sleep aid as it takes away alot of the Tren side effects and also has muscle relaxant propertys. No oxys are not something you wan't to use if you don't need them.I am not promoting the use of oxycodone it is just soemthing I use after my post workout meal. I never said "oxycodone is so great you all should start using it it will make you gain like crazy" I never said anything like that. I didn't say anything about it at all.

I would strongly advise anybody who does not have any pain issues not to use oxycodone and if they do have pain issues get a mRI and talk to a doctor before they do use them. I never promoted the use of oxycodone and from your voice you sound like somebody who has used oxycodone without a prescription and got yourself in trouble.

You are correct though oxycodone can be big trouble if you get out of hand with them. they are a medication that is like gold though literally they are like little pieces of gold they are so valuable to people who need them. They won't hold you back from going pro because if you get prescribed oxycodone your back or whatever is hurting is going to be fucked beyond repair and that muscle will hinder your gains. if you are talking them if you don;t have pain maybe just some post work-out pain as long as you keep the dose extremly low I don;t think it will get in the way. but i am talking about maybe taking a little bit maybe every few weeks,once you start using it daily even if it is a little bit you are headed for trouble. But pros use oxycodone and that is the truth. I am not arguing with you about how bad they are but don't accuse me of not having a prescription when I get 240 of them legally.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2013, 03:03:01 AM »
Congratulations. You sound more like a miserable fuck that has to be right. I got sober when I was 18 years old. Your pathetic attacks against me are just that.. And I think that having fought addiction to Nubian yourself you would have some desire to not see people shown a path that will more than likely destroy their life and any dreams of bodybuilding, but it seems like you're so far up your butt buddy's ass that you don't care about anyone but yourself. However you're not going to run me off a forum by trying to call me names (like a child) as I refuse to take a stance that bodybuilding should include the use of drugs. So you keep this thread going while I will forget about you as I go about my life you brilliant Internet warrior you  ::)

i'm not on my soapbox preaching about the perils of rec painkiller use. if a guy on this forum wants to use opiates of any kind, he's gonna do it regardless of what I say about it. you should know from rehab a little something about 'taking your own inventory'.... if somebody is using 'oxy' or whatever, eventually they'll come to a point when they realize it's time to get off and it's 100% on them to do it because EVERYBODY ELSE HAS THEIR OWN LIVES TO WORRY ABOUT.

I really don't care what you do... but if I see you posting misinformation, such as 'oxy being pharmaceutical heroin', be prepared for me to call you on it, and don't get butt-hurt when I do.

and about bbing shouldn't be about the use of drugs, do you see the Name of the sub-forum you're posting in? "Steroids & Hardcore"??? if you don't wanna talk about drugs, don't come to the forum.

you don't see me going to "Craft-Beer Brewing Enthusiast" Forums and talking about alcoholism.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2013, 03:11:16 AM »
:o   :o

wow bro, congrats, 10 years off that shit, you are a warrior, I have mad respect for someone who can clean up.

actually went from nubain to 10mg/ml Torbugesic when Abbott and Astra stopped making nubain and was going through a 100ml bottle a week.

long physical withdrawl & long physiological withdrawl. took me over 6 months before I started to 'turn the corner'.

ironic part is that I was pretty 'straight edge' in high school.. never drank or smoked weed and shunned those that did. a buddy of mine who I hired at my supplement store (who's "application/resume" was to show me all the magazines he was featured in on my shelves. lol.. he was a bber/fitness model) turned me onto the nubain, said it was non-addictive, blah blah blah.... before you know it, I was hooked.

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2013, 03:30:32 AM »
Good post. I used to fuck with benzos (never oxy) and thought it was cool til I almost killedmyself and possibly other people. I had to have two days filled in for me by peers bc I had no recollection whatsoever. Done with that forever.

Bodybuilding and narcotics do not mix and never have.

how many mgs of xanax were you taking it would take a pretty heavy dose to give you that alzheimers feeling where you wake up and wonder what the fuck happened. small amount of xanax can be helpfull I am talking like 1mg before bed.

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2013, 03:34:35 AM »
Congratulations. You sound more like a miserable fuck that has to be right. I got sober when I was 18 years old. Your pathetic attacks against me are just that.. And I think that having fought addiction to Nubian yourself you would have some desire to not see people shown a path that will more than likely destroy their life and any dreams of bodybuilding, but it seems like you're so far up your butt buddy's ass that you don't care about anyone but yourself. However you're not going to run me off a forum by trying to call me names (like a child) as I refuse to take a stance that bodybuilding should include the use of drugs. So you keep this thread going while I will forget about you as I go about my life you brilliant Internet warrior you  ::)

I have never met a 18 year old who would be able to use oxycodone correctly. No 18 year old should be using any oxycodone or any drugs at all except maybe a little weed here and there and maybe a few beers on special events. You have to be way older to use painkillers responsibly.

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2013, 03:38:09 AM »

actually went from nubain to 10mg/ml Torbugesic when Abbott and Astra stopped making nubain and was going through a 100ml bottle a week.

long physical withdrawl & long physiological withdrawl. took me over 6 months before I started to 'turn the corner'.

ironic part is that I was pretty 'straight edge' in high school.. never drank or smoked weed and shunned those that did. a buddy of mine who I hired at my supplement store (who's "application/resume" was to show me all the magazines he was featured in on my shelves. lol.. he was a bber/fitness model) turned me onto the nubain, said it was non-addictive, blah blah blah.... before you know it, I was hooked.

big congrats that is a hard drug to beat. But you can verify it was all around the bodybuilding scene back then. Today it is more benzos and oxys as nubain got harder to get.

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2013, 05:43:28 AM »
Night and day difference!

Bunk made in China or India will NEVER give the same results. Most are underdosed and even if the mg's are right, the purity is different. EQ is a good example: some nobodies with zero knowlegde will tell you that there is no fake in EQ. No fake no, but a lot of bunk. Then those same assholes will tell you that it takes minimum 600mg/w for 4 months "before it kicks in". That's because you got bunk, is that so difficult to understand?

Why discuss about it? Just try! You'll never take UGL test again. Best pharmacy TE today is Bayer-Schering's Androtardyl. Try ONE amp a week and tell me.

If pharmacy gear is double as expensive, buy it because it's three times as effective + you're sure it's sterile.

A last and very important thing : never take advice from dealers!

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2013, 06:49:46 AM »

Bunk made in China or India will NEVER give the same results. Most are underdosed and even if the mg's are right, the purity is different. EQ is a good example: some nobodies with zero knowlegde will tell you that there is no fake in EQ. No fake no, but a lot of bunk. Then those same assholes will tell you that it takes minimum 600mg/w for 4 months "before it kicks in". That's because you got bunk, is that so difficult to understand?

Why discuss about it? Just try! You'll never take UGL test again. Best pharmacy TE today is Bayer-Schering's Androtardyl. Try ONE amp a week and tell me.

If pharmacy gear is double as expensive, buy it because it's three times as effective + you're sure it's sterile.

true a dealer wants to sell their product so why would they tell you the truth? they tell you what you want to hear. I think watson Test depot is the best gear out there. the 5ml vials.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2013, 06:55:15 AM »

where can i buy pharm grade test?

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2013, 07:29:01 AM »
where can i buy pharm grade test?

If you live where I live: at the pharmacy!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2013, 07:33:51 AM »

If you live where I live: at the pharmacy!
can you mail me some if i send you money?

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2013, 07:40:18 AM »
can you mail me some if i send you money?

I'm in Africa man! I'm sure you can find pharma test where you live also (not in pharmacy, but I'm sure some can get it). And if you travel, always see what you can legally buy there in pharmacies. Thailand, Turkey, Egypt (don't go there now),...

And in countries as Germany and The Netherlands it's quite easy to get pharma grade stuff on the black market.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2013, 07:41:47 AM »

I'm in Africa man! I'm sure you can find pharma test where you live also (not in pharmacy, but I'm sure some can get it). And if you travel, always see what you can legally buy there in pharmacies. Thailand, Turkey, Egypt (don't go there now),...

And in countries as Germany and The Netherlands it's quite easy to get pharma grade stuff on the black market.
if i travel to egypt and buy in pharmacy

how do i know it's not fake

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2013, 07:55:15 AM »
if i travel to egypt and buy in pharmacy

how do i know it's not fake

First of all make sure you know the good brands. Don't buy bunk from China or India because they sell that also in pharmacy over there. And buy in a good pharmacy (associated with a hospital or so). Try to go for the Organon and Bayer-Schering stuff. Deca, test, primo, proviron etc. In Turkey they have that also and Anapolon on top of it.

That plus some d-bol from Thailand is the base of your arsenal. Only thing you need to find from UGL is tren ace and EQ. Trial and error I would say. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »

First of all make sure you know the good brands. Don't buy bunk from China or India because they sell that also in pharmacy over there. And buy in a good pharmacy (associated with a hospital or so). Try to go for the Organon and Bayer-Schering stuff. Deca, test, primo, proviron etc. In Turkey they have that also and Anapolon on top of it.

That plus some d-bol from Thailand is the base of your arsenal. Only thing you need to find from UGL is tren ace and EQ. Trial and error I would say.  
is it true pharmacies in touristic settings are notorious for selling bunk steroids to tourists?

how much should i be paying for legit bayer/organon testosterone enanthate in egyptian pharmacy?

i'm planning on going there and leave behind uncertainty of bath tub steroids