Author Topic: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?  (Read 22408 times)

whitewidow

Re: is ugl testosterone pretty much the same as pharmacy test?
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2013, 09:03:23 AM »
be careful buying steroids in thailand. They sell alot of bunk steroids in thailand pharmacies. You have to know the pharmacist to get the real stuff. The pharmacists know wich ones are real and wich ones are fake. There was a guy I knew who paid the pharmacist on the side just to make sure he got him and his boys real gear. He also had to screw her on the side to keep her happy and keep her giving them the good gear. This was guys who were in the movie business and UFC fighters and bodybuilders who all trained together alot of them like to go to thailand during the off season as it is cheap to live there the beaches are nice and if you can get in with a good pharmacist the gear is ok.

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »
is it true pharmacies in touristic settings are notorious for selling bunk steroids to tourists?

how much should i be paying for legit bayer/organon testosterone enanthate in egyptian pharmacy?

i'm planning on going there and leave behind uncertainty of bath tub steroids

Yes that's true. That's why I told you to watch out. Prices in Egypt I don't know.

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
be careful buying steroids in thailand. They sell alot of bunk steroids in thailand pharmacies. You have to know the pharmacist to get the real stuff. The pharmacists know wich ones are real and wich ones are fake. There was a guy I knew who paid the pharmacist on the side just to make sure he got him and his boys real gear. He also had to screw her on the side to keep her happy and keep her giving them the good gear. This was guys who were in the movie business and UFC fighters and bodybuilders who all trained together alot of them like to go to thailand during the off season as it is cheap to live there the beaches are nice and if you can get in with a good pharmacist the gear is ok.

That's true. That's why I only get my d-bol from there (Thailand is known for it's D-bol, I like Danabol (blue harts)).

In Thailand the'll try to sell you everything in pharmacy, but don't trust it.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2013, 03:59:36 AM »
my friend says he sees no results in me

and that i am imagining results because placebo

Show him your nuts.  (haha, JK, I'm sure he's already seen them.)

whitewidow

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2013, 05:36:23 AM »
That's true. That's why I only get my d-bol from there (Thailand is known for it's D-bol, I like Danabol (blue harts)).

who makes the blue hearts? I know they were originbally made by Body Research/March Pharmaceuticals then I think it changed to dranabol but not 100% I know the blue hearts were very potent when Body vresearch made them but Body research got busted ages ago so who is making the blue hearts? I was also under the impression that british dispensarys closed shop  and they made good 5mg and 10 anabol tabs. They also made 15mg and 20mg tabs. But like i said my sources said they called it quits.I know they are still being pressed but by the original companys are a companys just knocking them off?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2013, 08:00:15 AM »

fucken amateur hour^^^^ lmao.

Fuck guys whoever is struggling over sources, knows jack shit about the game, I am sorry if this is offensive, but take this guy kohl, saying this is risky and avoid this, it is a fucken joke, he sounds like he just found out a few things and he also sounds like he is 20 years old. lol, what a fucken joke.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »
my friend now tried the second brand i suggested to him

he says this is night and day difference

way better

not sure if srs

ironwarrior37

• Getbig I
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2013, 05:03:15 PM »
UGL test can be as good as deppo test depending on the quality of the base ingredents.  Its not hard to make oilbased gear I hav a bud that makes his own gear but he is a chemist and has been doing it a long time and I can tel you from experience that his product is as good as gold. If the people making it use it and there huge its most likely good stuff.  All in all if you don't know the source well its a crap shoot. as far as the people calling you insecure go any one on aas is insecure to some level or they would be happy with what they can obtain naturaly so just ignore those pricks

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2013, 08:22:06 PM »
fucken amateur hour^^^^ lmao.

Fuck guys whoever is struggling over sources, knows jack shit about the game, I am sorry if this is offensive, but take this guy kohl, saying this is risky and avoid this, it is a fucken joke, he sounds like he just found out a few things and he also sounds like he is 20 years old. lol, what a fucken joke.

Lol, cold man.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2013, 09:53:03 PM »
Lol, cold man.
WAIT, We all have to start somewhere, I wouldn't make fun of anyone who does not know where to go but I am speaking of guys who come on here giving advice like this loser kohl who fronted like he is deep in the game and knows his shit and then later states that he is struggling with sources.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2013, 08:10:54 AM »
Not the same.  I agree with whitewidow that Watson Test is the dogs bollocks.  750mg of that felt like 2 grams of ugl test to me.  Not to say all ugl test is bunk, but there is no way even under the most stringent ugl conditions that they could even get near what legit pharma quality control is.  On a related note, i hate the super excessive use of BA in ugl products.  I don't like feeling like i just took a .357 round in my ass cheek every time i take a shot.  I understand it lowers microbial contamination, but for fucks sake you don't need as much as some ugls put in. 
   ESFitness, good on you for getting of the junk you were strung out on.  Heroin, nubain, oxycodone, dilaudid, - it's all JUNK!!  I have been maintaining a low level of narcotic analgesic for my fucked up back for years now and honestly fear trying to come off completely.  Tried a couple times and felt like brushing my teeth with a Glock about a week into it and still felt like shit 2 months later!!  Went back on and have not come off since.  I admire what you were able to do.  As for Eric, dude your level of ignorance is astonishing.  I have not seen such moronic statements since the Occupy Wall Street movement interviews. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »
maybe i should just get a doctor to prescribe it :(

reading this thread is a rollercoaster of ambivalent sentiments

and i just want simple sure things