Author Topic: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?  (Read 109363 times)

sexpert

Re: since my delts are really under developed, what am i doing wrong?
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2013, 08:48:06 AM »
Over training: Not impossible, but probable.  Over training can be a catch phase; some can adapt more than others. But each of us has a personal limit to the stress allowed in workouts. And the full recovery time from workout to workout. If not fully recovered from the last workout, than the chance of over training is greatly increased. Making poor progress, or no progress at all, feel tired and each workout becomes more like a chore than something you are looking forward to...over training perhaps?

Giving top Pro's as an example (Coleman & Cutler), of any thing, is always a bad idea. If you were to record their every move, 24/7, you might find that it's quite different from what is printed or shown in a video on their training, foods they eat and actually workout time, and the weight used on exercises, in the gym. One true thing is that after any contest, reaching their peak BB'ing condition (which they can only hold for perhaps 3 or 4 days at the most), they are in a very poor degree of personal health...and will usually crash.  Both physically and mentally.

Good Luck

???

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2013, 09:07:50 AM »
Hmmmm..wonder why sexpert (AKA...donny) called Wild Wille a moron?  Wild Wille always seems like an informed gentleman.
F

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2013, 09:15:28 AM »

- wishes he was black- check
- pays welfare to a fucking guy- check
- pale, shitty skin that all the training in the world wont fix- check
-insulted me under a gimmick - check

you talk about banging  women yet your afraid to even talk shit to someone online using your real handle? lol do you think your fooling anyone here?
 baby steps bro ;D

well yes we all contribute to the wellfare check you collect every month to take women on a date to the dollar shop

a lot of people insult you, trust me they are not all gimmicks

you say my skin is bad but yours is smothered with stretch mark from epic roid bloating (not actual muscle growth )

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2013, 09:24:40 AM »
12-15 IS ENOUGH,MODERATE WEIGHT HI REPS 10/12 SOME SUPER/TRI SETS FOR CHANGEUP WILL DO TRICK.ONE OR 2 LOW REP 6/8 SETS ON THAT GIVEN DAY GOOD FOR EGO/STRENGHT PART,PUMPING IS BEST I THINK.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
Over training: Not impossible, but probable.  Over training can be a catch phase; some can adapt more than others. But each of us has a personal limit to the stress allowed in workouts. And the full recovery time from workout to workout. If not fully recovered from the last workout, than the chance of over training is greatly increased. Making poor progress, or no progress at all, feel tired and each workout becomes more like a chore than something you are looking forward to...over training perhaps?

Giving top Pro's as an example (Coleman & Cutler), of any thing, is always a bad idea. If you were to record their every move, 24/7, you might find that it's quite different from what is printed or shown in a video on their training, foods they eat and actually workout time, and the weight used on exercises, in the gym. One true thing is that after any contest, reaching their peak BB'ing condition (which they can only hold for perhaps 3 or 4 days at the most), they are in a very poor degree of personal health...and will usually crash.  Both physically and mentally.

Good Luck

I believe you have an incredibly weak immune system if a 40 minute DELT workout is maxing out your recovery abilities. I suggest you look into how adequate your nutrition is inlcuding macro and micro nutrient quantities.

sexpert

« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »
jpm101 ;D ??? what a fool

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2013, 08:26:12 AM »
jpm101 ;D ??? what a fool

I think he means well...just very misinformed/inexperienced.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2013, 08:26:43 AM »
Of course if one needs 40 minutes to work the delts, rather than frying them in a 8 to 10 minutes  high intense, TUT workout, than that's their business.  Less will usually prove to be more, with regards to steady progress in size and strength. But if one enjoys those marathon 40 minute delt workouts, than good for them.

A micro/macro diet, though highly important. is just one of the factors in the biochemical process of the body. A prime key is the CNS, allowing and adapting it to future stress levels that the next workout will produce (or should produce....in theory anyway). Eating  meals  (perhaps smaller ones, 5 to 6 times a day) has quite a bit to do with the  requirement of the body's nutritional needs. That's where meal replace packs can come into play, between regular meals.    Good Luck.

Side Bar:  Hi sexpert (aka donny). Sorry about those personal problems of yours. Kind of cuts down on your computer time on line, I know. Might take an effort to seek professional help, if not doing so now..Good Luck.

F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2013, 08:50:30 AM »
Of course if one needs 40 minutes to work the delts, rather than frying them in a 8 to 10 minutes  high intense, TUT workout, than that's their business.  Less will usually prove to be more, with regards to steady progress in size and strength. But if one enjoys those marathon 40 minute delt workouts, than good for them.

A micro/macro diet, though highly important. is just one of the factors in the biochemical process of the body. A prime key is the CNS, allowing and adapting it to future stress levels that the next workout will produce (or should produce....in theory anyway). Eating  meals  (perhaps smaller ones, 5 to 6 times a day) has quite a bit to do with the  requirement of the body's nutritional needs. That's where meal replace packs can come into play, between regular meals.    Good Luck.

Side Bar:  Hi sexpert (aka donny). Sorry about those personal problems of yours. Kind of cuts down on your computer time on line, I know. Might take an effort to seek professional help, if not doing so now..Good Luck.

you are a very Paranoid Person... really making a fool of yourself... ;D I do not need false names on here to say you are a Clown...
                                                      GOOD LUCK ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2013, 08:52:57 AM »

"less is more"....bullshit! We're talking bodybuilding here, not a men's fitness circuit routine.

Have you posted any pics on here? Let's have a look at your delts bro.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2013, 08:57:40 AM »
 :(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2013, 09:07:23 AM »
:(

Yeah some real overtrained delts there bro  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2013, 09:09:55 AM »
i want to get big

not stay small tit

i upped the dose to 500mg test per week (enanthate) since last sunday

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2013, 09:11:36 AM »
canīt believe jpm101 is trying to tell you about Training...JEEZ. I mean cīmon you back it up with your Pictures..we all know that. jpm101 is a real Clown ..where the hell does he get all his advice from? itīs like he lectures us all on what we should be doing ::) wish he would just piss off and dissolve.. ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2013, 09:12:02 AM »
The shape is good. I see all three heads and I don't believe they are lagging.
Up the food, down the volume.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2013, 09:13:26 AM »
canīt believe jpm101 is trying to tell you about Training...JEEZ. I mean cīmon you back it up with your Pictures..we all know that. jpm101 is a real Clown ..where the hell does he get all his advice from? itīs like he lectures us all on what we should be doing ::) wish he would just piss off and dissolve.. ;D

I just wanna see a pic of him to see how his physique backs up his training methods....not a personal thing, I'm not attacking his character. But I don't feel my methods are extreme by any means. In fact I use extremely light weights for my delt workouts, most would say I train too light.

If his delts are his sickest bodypart, than I guess you can't really argue with that.

So...Let's see the pics!  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2013, 09:14:52 AM »
The shape is good. I see all three heads and I don't believe they are lagging.
Up the food, down the volume.
what about

3 sets seated military barbell 8-12 reps

3 sets seated dumbell press 8-12 reps

3 set bent over dumbell fly 8-12 reps

3 set standing dumbel fly 8-12 rep^s

3 set reverse pec dec machine 8-12 reps

3 sets elbow raise machine 8-12 reps

?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2013, 09:18:14 AM »
I just wanna see a pic of him to see how his physique backs up his training methods....not a personal thing, I'm not attacking his character. But I don't feel my methods are extreme by any means. In fact I use extremely light weights for my delt workouts, most would say I train too light.

Let's see the pics!  :D
his Training methods are Bollocks. He thinks he knows it all. you are one of the respected guys on here who delivers the goods. I remember the tool told me to watch out cause ...Quote, "i have friends here in high places" ??? says it all. I bet he is a specky Little fag

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2013, 09:20:51 AM »
his Training methods are Bollocks. He thinks he knows it all. you are one of the respected guys on here who delivers the goods. I remember the tool told me to watch out cause ...Quote, "i have friends here in high places" ??? says it all. I bet he is a specky Little fag

Oh brother....

Thanks for the kind words man  :) Well, im very eager to see his pics now.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2013, 09:22:44 AM »
Oh brother....

Thanks for the kind words man  :) Well, im very eager to see his pics now.
mate your wellcome.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2013, 09:32:38 AM »
Chiro Flex

Seems you are becoming a bit unsettled. Because we may differ on different approaches to training doesn't always mean one is totally right and the other totally wrong.  It means we just disagree...not the end of the world.  Feel free to read any of my past post....or not...to see where I'm coming from.

Less is more..of course.  Why do 22-24 sets when 8 to 10 may give steady results and in a shorter period of time. There is no one true way to workout for any of us, we are all different. From my experience  (and I do have quite a bit of experience...and hopefully some of it rubbed off on me), short and to the point workouts seem to give the better results than any marathon style gym time. Entering a workout with serious intent tends to give the best results...and in the shortest gym time.

Been coming to GB for a number of years now. Never have, or will I ever, post a picture or video of myself. Just my nature..kind of a private person. Respect that or not, that's your choice.

Side Bar:  sexpert (aka donny) is a person troll of mine. Not sure why.  Sexpert (aka donny)  almost tends to have  a obsession about this. And with sending me PM's. I really do hope the gentleman recovers from what ever problems he may have. Not the most honest person of GB, also.

F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »
Chiro Flex

Seems you are becoming a bit unsettled. Because we may differ on different approaches to training doesn't always mean one is totally right and the other totally wrong.  It means we just disagree...not the end of the world.  Feel free to read any of my past post....or not...to see where I'm coming from.

Less is more..of course.  Why do 22-24 sets when 8 to 10 may give steady results and in a shorter period of time. There is no one true way to workout for any of us, we are all different. From my experience  (and I do have quite a bit of experience...and hopefully some of it rubbed off on me), short and to the point workouts seem to give the better results than any marathon style gym time. Entering a workout with serious intent tends to give the best results...and in the shortest gym time.

Been coming to GB for a number of years now. Never have, or will I ever, post a picture or video of myself. Just my nature..kind of a private person. Respect that or not, that's your choice.

Side Bar:  sexpert (aka donny) is a person troll of mine. Not sure why.  Sexpert (aka donny)  almost tends to have  a obsession about this. And with sending me PM's. I really do hope the gentleman recovers from what ever problems he may have. Not the most honest person of GB, also.

very Paranoid. run away to your friends on here. I bet in School you were the Class sneak.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2013, 09:36:37 AM »
Imagine my surprise to find Donny trying to start shit towards jpm.... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »
Chiro Flex

Without a picture you have zero credibility then bro. Nothing personal, but nobody should take advice from you without a picture posted (with your head blacked out). Sorry, but that's all that matters.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »
Imagine my surprise to find Donny trying to start shit towards jpm.... ::)
mate he runs to you all the time... you his Bodyguard or what...? plus he started on me ..like i give a fuck what you think