Author Topic: What would be the best stack  (Read 1468 times)

jchach

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
What would be the best stack
« on: December 23, 2005, 11:24:27 AM »
for a beginner to take?? At 6'-4" - 195, I would want to add some kind of gainer into the mix.

Thanks
john

Mick33

• Getbig III
Re: What would be the best stack
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 02:24:46 PM »
Being a tall guy myself 6'5 I know how hard it is to get size.
Protein all day from wake til bed.  sample of my day
Protein shake w/glutamine 8:30, 5whole eggs, 1 piece of wheat toast, 1 cup of oatmeal
10:45-11 MuscleMilk shake, 1000mg of Arginine, vit.B,C,E,antioxidant w/ a piece of whole wheat bread
1:00 1/2 lb.-1lb. of ground beef or ground turkey (switch up the red meat consumption just to be safe, but make sure you got it in your diet!) w/ lowfat shredded cheese ontop 2 cups of broccoli or cauliflower 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1 glass of 2%or 1% milk
4:00 MuscleMilk shake with BCAA drink from Universal, Vitrix (test booster, from Nutrex) 1000mg of Arginine, vit.B,C,E, and right now I am going through a bottle of PumpTech, but it is too f-ing xpensive.
5:15 workout and sip on a 1/2 gallon of water w/  a scoop of protein in it .
6:30-45 a creatine drink right after workout, on the way home another protein shake, another BCAA drink, w/ a piece of whole wheat bread
7:30 Steak or Fish of Chicken with plenty of greens and a yam or potato. At dinner I eat clean , but I am liberal with the olive oil and spices to give things taste and healthy fats. No butter, and if you use dressing try to use a lowfat one, I use Kraft lowfat. 2 tbsp.=45 calories w/ no fat and no carbs and low sodium.
10:30 1 heaping cup of lowfat cottage cheese w/ ZMA,glutamine.

Just keep eating, and on the weekends keep everything the same, but eat whatever you want for dinner.
I also drink about 1 and 1/2 gallons of water per day and do 25 min. of intense cardio M-F. (W=just cardio and hams, Sat.=squats and all the fun stuff.)
The menu might get old at first, but in time you'll feel like a stallion and be as strong as an Ox!
 By the way I started working out at about 195 and have worked my way up in2 years to a hard 235.  Good Luck. ;D

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: What would be the best stack
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »
to take a line from dan duchaine...if you dont grow on test, deca, dbol, your not gonna grow.

i think some of his diry dieting newsletters are posted here...try a search...tons of great info.