Author Topic: Dorian Yates vs. Jay Cutler - At their best, who wins?  (Read 32074 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian's best or Jay's Best. Who wins?
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2013, 02:31:20 PM »
pic is not sharpened its been around since 1998.

you take a pic of ronnie not yet completing the pose and you say a contracted shot is sharpened?? ::)

nice try ::)

LMMFAO it's not sharpened LMMFAO You don't disappoint , it's been around since 98 and sharpened since then

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates vs. Jay Cutler - At their best, who wins?
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
ronnie's back kills both dorian and haneys

More worked pics  :-\

Poor fella still grasping at straws

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »
LOL....Oh shit. I'm out guys. I'll leave this to you too otherwise I'll get stuck in an epic thread I don't want to be a part of and waste days off my life.

ND, You're the Dorian Rep
Hulkster You're the Ronnie Rep (sorry Ronnie Rep)
Wiggs You're the Haney Rep

Let's all go our separate ways now...lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2013, 02:36:04 PM »
Sorry wiggsy but Ronnie's torso is flat. No front to back thickness like Yates. Cry about biceps ill bring in the calf argument.

Which is why Haney is the winner. Yates no arms and Coleman no calves. Haney had both. Haney wins!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
Which is why Haney is the winner. Yates no arms and Coleman no calves. Haney had both. Haney wins!

;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »

You forgot me! I love all three of them, and Arnie also! Peace brother! ;-)

LOL. Kohl, you're the mediator.  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2013, 02:54:21 PM »

As I said, I love all of them, but here I have to second ND: please don't come and tell me that Lee's arm were better then Dorian's. Let stay serious!

Post injury they obviously were. meaning Dorian's arms started getting injuring during Olympia prep in 94. So they weren't fucked in 91 when Haney beat him. The only thing decent about Yates' arms was his triceps. Outside that, yes, I'd rather have Haney's arms. Where they 23 inches? No. They were more than likely 20 inches but they were separated and detailed and his meaning no oil or anything else they put in there today.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2013, 02:58:37 PM »
;)

I can show a picture of an offseason haney that makes his arms look bigger also. Yates arms were injured during 4 of his 6 Olympias. As great as he was that's unacceptable. I always wondered about that as a kid also how he could win with those arms. It was ridiculous. You'll get no argument with me from 93. That year alone from the precontest photos and the show itself made him one of the greats of all time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2013, 03:06:03 PM »
I can show a picture of an offseason haney that makes his arms look bigger also. Yates arms were injured during 4 of his 6 Olympias. As great as he was that's unacceptable. I always wondered about that as a kid also how he could win with those arms. It was ridiculous. You'll get no argument with me from 93. That year alone from the precontest photos and the show itself made him one of the greats of all time.

Post tear  ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »
96 smokes 93, that's why I posted the vid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
96 smokes 93, that's why I posted the vid

95 smokes them both , I think the 96 video just has more complimentary lighting and Dorian 93/95 would look even more exceptional under the same lighting

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »
Don't start w me I let you stay here had the owning. Did you forget?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2013, 03:31:08 PM »
Don't start w me I let you stay here had the owning. Did you forget?

lol Stop it  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
Ha ha we cool

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »
Ha ha we cool

:)

Almost 2 million views on your video crazy shit.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2013, 04:08:21 PM »
Yes I know. That was Yates at his finest.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2013, 04:30:10 PM »
hulkster youre obsession with ronnie is amazing

would you let ronnie have gay anal with you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2013, 04:50:12 PM »
Have fun. Some random guy broke down the 91 Olympia between Haney and Yates, I agree with him on most.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »
Dorian Yates - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS!!!

This was the year Dorian made his Mr. Olympia debut. He was full and in great condition. Dorian and Haney battled it out throughout the whole show. In the end Dorian easily placed second , but lost to an All-Time best Lee Haney. Dorian is one of the few bodybuilders to place runner up in their Mr. Olympia debut.

More Pics -----> Dorian Yates - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2013, 05:34:38 PM »
Dorian Yates - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS!!!

This was the year Dorian made his Mr. Olympia debut. He was full and in great condition. Dorian and Haney battled it out throughout the whole show. In the end Dorian easily placed second , but lost to an All-Time best Lee Haney. Dorian is one of the few bodybuilders to place runner up in their Mr. Olympia debut.

More Pics -----> Dorian Yates - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Facebook page for Legends Of Bodybuilding that is updated daily. Please join/like the page and share it with your friends. FACEBOOK PAGE -----> Legends Of Bodybuilding

Great shots thanks for sharing ( no homo )

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2013, 05:54:53 PM »
Lee Haney - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD Pictures

NOTE: This message is for email subscribers only. To read the full update/post and see all of the pictures, please click "LEGENDS OF BODYBUILDING" right above this message in your email.

This was Lee Haney's a.k.a. "Total-Lee Awesome" final Mr. Olympia win before he retired. He was at his all-time best. Haney at this point in time of bodybuilding, set a new standard with his classic lines along with mass and condition. He battled it out against an up and coming star named Dorian Yates who in the end came second. Haney would go on to win his 8th Sandow and solidify him as the bodybuilder with the most Mr. Olympia titles won (Arnold Schwarzenegger had the record with 7 & Ronnie Coleman would later go on to tie Lee Haney with 8).

More Pics -----> Lee Haney - 1991 Mr. Olympia DVD PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2013, 05:56:28 PM »
Great shots thanks for sharing ( no homo )

Np ND.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »
If you're arguing Haney is better because he has more Olympias , you'll get no argument from me HOWEVER Haney at his best doesn't touch Dorian but don't feel bad neither does Ronnie  :D

Dorian made Haney quit , Haney saw the writing on the wall

I now know that you wet yourself at night dreaming of Dorian lol. Please ND, your bias is amazing. You say Haney retired because of Yates. Haney would have beaten the 1992 version of Yates. The 1993 version of Yates is where the drugs kicked in and he went to a new level. Please, if Haney used the shit Yates did he would have won as he had way better proportions. Yates 1993 was awesome, but since you seem to infer that his hugeness would have overwhelmed Haney; maybe the thirty pound advantage Coleman had over Yates in 2003 compared to 1993 would have been tragic. Yates would have been his bitch. Yates won several Olympias where he had one average appendage...WTF. Yates in 1993 was top 3 all-time but don't spew this shit you have been for years. You are not an IFBB judge. You are a tool who salivates over bodybuilders and tries to dissect the IFBB judging criteria. Have you even judged a show in your life? I suspect you are the typical douche who gives opinions without one iota of fact.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »
I now know that you wet yourself at night dreaming of Dorian lol. Please ND, your bias is amazing. You say Haney retired because of Yates. Haney would have beaten the 1992 version of Yates. The 1993 version of Yates is where the drugs kicked in and he went to a new level. Please, if Haney used the shit Yates did he would have won as he had way better proportions. Yates 1993 was awesome, but since you seem to infer that his hugeness would have overwhelmed Haney; maybe the thirty pound advantage Coleman had over Yates in 2003 compared to 1993 would have been tragic. Yates would have been his bitch. Yates won several Olympias where he had one average appendage...WTF. Yates in 1993 was top 3 all-time but don't spew this shit you have been for years. You are not an IFBB judge. You are a tool who salivates over bodybuilders and tries to dissect the IFBB judging criteria. Have you even judged a show in your life? I suspect you are the typical douche who gives opinions without one iota of fact.

meltdown  ;)

You get WAY to emotional dude , relax  :-X  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2013, 06:44:10 PM »
Dorian > Jay

/thread