Author Topic: INSULIN  (Read 17714 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: INSULIN
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 08:49:34 PM »

ps wait for the 'I have a top secret job with the NSA that prohibits me posting such a sensitive picture plus I'm under contract with Calvin Klein and my underwater camera broke when I was skindiving the Great Barrier Reef with great whites'

fucking bunch of BULLSHIT.

just one torso pic. headless. prove me wrong. lol
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 09:06:08 PM »

ps wait for the 'I have a top secret job with the NSA that prohibits me posting such a sensitive picture plus I'm under contract with Calvin Klein and my underwater camera broke when I was skindiving the Great Barrier Reef with great whites'

fucking bunch of BULLSHIT.

just one torso pic. headless. prove me wrong. lol

are you talking to me you fucking phagget?

what the fuck makes you think i'm about to post a picture on here? being in the business i'm in? i'd much MUCH rather meet your pussy ass in person... and there won't be any picture taking then either, bitch.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 09:08:28 PM »
and who the fuck said anything about not using other drugs with the insulin?

I'm not your boyfriend galenko, you fucking punk.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 10:30:51 PM »
Im going to give my opinion on insulin, my experience on insulin is nothing to that of the guys who have been using gear for decades here, so Im not asking anyone to hold my opinion of any value, but I do believe what I am about to say. Insulin, (assuming you respond to it) even a little bit ...works. . You won't notice  changes "in the mirror" like you will on tren,...other people will let you know  how fucking big your getting. You just wont be impressed with yourself in the mirror up close......  and insulin and gh ruins a physique up close....but makes it impressive from far away. You will look fucking huge to that person looking at you across the gym, but when your up close....you won't freak them the fuck out. A guy who builds his physique on anabolics, is generally the opposite. they get more impressive the closer you get.....
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 10:45:38 PM »
biggest thing to remember when using insulin is DON'T BE LAZY when it comes to eating.

if you wanna get as much benefit and as little negative's you must

#1. Have protein/amino's in your stomach before you take your shot(s)

#2. Avoid fats... this means do not eat fucking cookies, brownies, ice cream,... no cinnamon rolls with butter,  ect... for your carb's (as they contain fat). No whole, 2% or 1% milk... if you drink milk, it's gotta be skim... same for eggs, they better be egg-whites. Sure as hell no peanut butter.... no fatty steak.. if you eat ground beef, it'd better be the leanest you can find, and strained and rinsed with water before you eat it.#3. Watch fat content in your protein shakes. Concentrates have higher fat content than isolates/hydro's.

generally speaking, 2-3 doses of 5-15iu should be plenty.

for example;

am/breakfast - 7am, drink 50g hydro or isolate. 715am 15iu humulin R. 730am, 10g bcaa + 60g dextrose + 60g fructose. If by 8-810am you're still feeling hypo (sweaty forehead, shakey, quick pulse, 'high' feeling, ect... everybody's different), drink down another 20g of dextrose (or 20oz Gatorade.. hell, even Mt. Dew will work)

12pm/noon, repeat the same drink/food, except with 5iu humulin R and cut the dextrose and fructose down to 25g-30g each.

either post-workout or before bed, repeat the same thing you did for breakfast... if before bed, add in 30-50g maltodextrin and an extra 30g isolate/hydro.

lol @ you trying to overcomplicate this shit all dramatic and scaring everyone. "better be he leanest ground beef you can find". that's why no one and the guys laugh at you, your full of fucking shit dude. I know  a pro whos pot workout meal with his slin shot is whey isolate, whole milk, honey and peaches....his second meal is a fucking ribeye steak or salmon (both fatty as hell) with  white rice or sweet potatoes. If I asked him to switch to tilapia or flounder cause it's leaner, he'd tell me to go fuck myself
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2013, 02:04:53 AM »
lol @ you trying to overcomplicate this shit all dramatic and scaring everyone. "better be he leanest ground beef you can find". that's why no one and the guys laugh at you, your full of fucking shit dude. I know  a pro whos pot workout meal with his slin shot is whey isolate, whole milk, honey and peaches....his second meal is a fucking ribeye steak or salmon (both fatty as hell) with  white rice or sweet potatoes. If I asked him to switch to tilapia or flounder cause it's leaner, he'd tell me to go fuck myself

how is that dramatic? holy fuck you're an infatuated little girl.

how fucking hard is it to use lean ground beef and rinse it after cooking? maybe when you're an adult and live by yourself and your mommy doesn't cook your dinner for you, you'll realize how not 'overcomplicated' it is.

and I really don't give two shits about your 'pro' buddy who eats steak and drinks whole milk.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 02:50:13 AM »
bro this thread is like a train wreck. I shouldn't watch cause i know its going to end up bad but I can't help it.

what I will do is save you from the wreckage.

ignore everything your reading here. better yet ask these fine gentlemen dispensing such expert advise for a pic of what these methodologies into practise will afford you.

so, let me put it to you like this cause your a very logical common sense guy.

everyone here is 'avoid fat! don't take in fat with it! it's a storage hormone! it'll shuttle fat directly to the cell!' yada yada yada cough *bullshit*

so here you have guys suggesting taking in HUNDREDS of grams of carbs (700) and THOUSANDS of calories (7000 lol) without gh. correct? what builds lean tissue? do carbs build lean tissue? oh then calories must build lean tissue. no? cause last time I checked it was protein and only protein.

now, couple this ideology of a massive carb/ calorie intake w/o gh usage. you think your going to create lean tissue? does insulin create lean tissue?

now, add in the fact they are all taking in 5000+cals which their body can't utilize properly w/o gh and they are worried about taking fat w their insulin? haha motherfuckers are going to get fat REGARDLESS of how little fats they take in during the curve cause they are eating to much and don't have the gh to utilize it  

there is so much bad advise in this thread it's unbearable for me to watch you listen to it.

>JUST POST ONE PIC SHIRTLESS SHOWING ME THE RESULTS OF THESE PROTOCOLS WHERE YOU DO NOT LOOK BORDERLINE OBESE. JUST ONE. you won't cause you can't cause everything written here will make you FAT.

don't hold your breath bro. when your ready to use insulin pm me ate I'll walk you thru how to do it and look half way decent. I wouldn't recommend you do it (I don't like the look) but ill show you how to do it without looking the way this thread will leave you.

Jesus wept. eat 700 grams of carbs a day and 7k cal a day your body cannot possibly utilize but don't eat fat with your insulin, cause wait for it- you'll GET FAT!!!

Bro I think everybody expects the insulin user to also be using HGH for the synergistic effect, it is almost a given dosn't even really need to be said. I think with my post is I was trying to get across how it is more dangerous then people think and you really need to know how to eat properly when using insulin and also know how to eat when you use a certain type of insulin as you know and I know there are more the just one form of insulin. Some people don't understand there is humalog,humilin and other types of insulin that work diffrently timing wise, and you need to know how to adjust your diet when using these diffrent forms of insulin. I think most people who would start a thread like this is expecting to use HGH with the Insulin. I do not know anybody who uses Insulin without HGH but I do know guys like myself who just use HGH and do not use insulin. I guess more of us should of been more carefyl and made sure that this user was going to use HGH with the Insulin but it was also Shrek who posted the topic thread and shrek knows HGH should be used in combination with insulin.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 05:20:41 AM »
Yes sir , thought about coming off the steroids for a year and was curious in HGH slin use as a bridge while I let my boys fire back up ...... but wasn't so serious in the slin just felt that there should be a discussion on it and what to expect pros/cons ...... remember there's a lot of views on our topics and that's usually folks that have questions and are not affiliated with the site ......some of the people posting on here are tool bags and it shows when they have MELT DOWNS ...... and please drop the internet tough guy act , I can care less how big someone is cause at 400 yards I won't even have to hear the crap being said just the visual of the delay of the 180gr bullet  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 05:27:49 AM »
Bro I think everybody expects the insulin user to also be using HGH for the synergistic effect, it is almost a given dosn't even really need to be said. I think with my post is I was trying to get across how it is more dangerous then people think and you really need to know how to eat properly when using insulin and also know how to eat when you use a certain type of insulin as you know and I know there are more the just one form of insulin. Some people don't understand there is humalog,humilin and other types of insulin that work diffrently timing wise, and you need to know how to adjust your diet when using these diffrent forms of insulin. I think most people who would start a thread like this is expecting to use HGH with the Insulin. I do not know anybody who uses Insulin without HGH but I do know guys like myself who just use HGH and do not use insulin. I guess more of us should of been more carefyl and made sure that this user was going to use HGH with the Insulin but it was also Shrek who posted the topic thread and shrek knows HGH should be used in combination with insulin.

my post wasn't directed at you bro. you've been around know your shit.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 05:36:02 AM »
are you talking to me you fucking phagget?

what the fuck makes you think i'm about to post a picture on here? being in the business i'm in? i'd much MUCH rather meet your pussy ass in person... and there won't be any picture taking then either, bitch.

calm down, Gloria. it's first thing in the am. don't go biting off more than you can chew already.

I know there'll be no picture. know why? cause fat permabulkers like you like to sit behind a keyboard as dispense shitty advise. they get to feel good about themselves by doing so since the efforts they've put into building their bodies failed.

if you think it's 'cool' to walk around bloated and fat at 15-20% that's great. but don't go giving your shit advise to my boy chiro here and have him gain 20 pounds if fat he'll just have to work twice as hard to strip off.

why are you name calling me and threatening to hurt me? does it make you feel better about being fat? truth is I'm really afraid of you. please lower your tone with me. your scaring me. lol

beat it, sparky.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2013, 05:41:51 AM »

ESP like to regurgitate popular misbeliefs found on line in forums like this everywhere.

hey bro eat 800 grams of carbs and 8000cal but make sure you rinse you ground beef off or you'll get fat. hahahaha omg priceless.

it's like giving a guy a loaded gun and saying 'don't point this at your head and pull the trigger. thats not a good idea. shoot yourself in the leg instead and bleed out.'

b

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2013, 05:58:42 AM »
calm down, Gloria. it's first thing in the am. don't go biting off more than you can chew already.

I know there'll be no picture. know why? cause fat permabulkers like you like to sit behind a keyboard as dispense shitty advise. they get to feel good about themselves by doing so since the efforts they've put into building their bodies failed.

if you think it's 'cool' to walk around bloated and fat at 15-20% that's great. but don't go giving your shit advise to my boy chiro here and have him gain 20 pounds if fat he'll just have to work twice as hard to strip off.

why are you name calling me and threatening to hurt me? does it make you feel better about being fat? truth is I'm really afraid of you. please lower your tone with me. your scaring me. lol

beat it, sparky.

True chiro has a good physique and it will only get better if he gets good advice. looking good from 5 ft away to 50 ft away dosn't answer any questions! Everybody is going to look diffrent just depends on how they respond and how low of BF% they can get down to and chiro seems like he stays at a good bf%. Chiro can become a great bodybuilder if het gets good advice and follows it. I think ESFitness has been around the block and has also used alot of AAS but talking about how you will look from 5ft away and 50ft away dosn't matter,but ESFitness knows how to cycle drugs.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 06:00:25 AM »

dear mr G4PFitness.

I been follow your threads with very much interesting. you sound very big manly.

I am hope to be big manly too like you one day.

using this way of using insulins and rinsing my ground beefs off, what was the most you weighted and what do you estimated your body fats to be.

cheers
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 06:05:36 AM »
True chiro has a good physique and it will only get better if he gets good advice. looking good from 5 ft away to 50 ft away dosn't answer any questions! Everybody is going to look diffrent just depends on how they respond and how low of BF% they can get down to and chiro seems like he stays at a good bf%. Chiro can become a great bodybuilder if het gets good advice and follows it. I think ESFitness has been around the block and has also used alot of AAS but talking about how you will look from 5ft away and 50ft away dosn't matter,but ESFitness knows how to cycle drugs.

the problem with good advise online unless you know the source it's seldom good. remember pumpster?

I'm calling bullshit on this guys advise in this regard when it comes to insulin usage. it's fucking horrible.
b

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2013, 06:15:16 AM »
Im going to give my opinion on insulin, my experience on insulin is nothing to that of the guys who have been using gear for decades here, so Im not asking anyone to hold my opinion of any value, but I do believe what I am about to say. Insulin, (assuming you respond to it) even a little bit ...works. . You won't notice  changes "in the mirror" like you will on tren,...other people will let you know  how fucking big your getting. You just wont be impressed with yourself in the mirror up close......  and insulin and gh ruins a physique up close....but makes it impressive from far away. You will look fucking huge to that person looking at you across the gym, but when your up close....you won't freak them the fuck out. A guy who builds his physique on anabolics, is generally the opposite. they get more impressive the closer you get.....

This is actually very true.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2013, 11:55:10 AM »
lol @ permabulker.

keep telling yourself that.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2013, 12:45:20 PM »
I think the point "no one" and "flinstones1" are trying to make is that, limiting fat intake around insulin injections to avoid gaining fat is pointless if you're taking in too many carbs to begin with.  Once glycogen stores are full, the carbs will be stored as fat.  Eating hundreds of grams of carbohydrates but avoiding fats won't prevent fat storage.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
I think the point "no one" and "flinstones1" are trying to make is that, limiting fat intake around insulin injections to avoid gaining fat is pointless if you're taking in too many carbs to begin with.  Once glycogen stores are full, the carbs will be stored as fat.  Eating hundreds of grams of carbohydrates but avoiding fats won't prevent fat storage.

see ^ this is a guy i'd take advise from. bang on bro.
b

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
Not bad , but what's your stats ...... REALISTICALLY

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
lol @ permabulker.

this is supposed to impress me?

you better try again penelope or put a shirt on.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2013, 06:03:02 PM »
lol @ permabulker.

6'2 195lbs

impressive! haha what a monster ::)
l

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2013, 07:03:06 PM »
the problem with good advise online unless you know the source it's seldom good. remember pumpster?

I'm calling bullshit on this guys advise in this regard when it comes to insulin usage. it's fucking horrible.

never said it was good advice he has to learn to trust the people who do give good advice. Some people know alot about HGH and know shit about insulin so you have to go with advice from guys who have been around and have constantly given good advice. As far as insulin usage This is a touchy subject for myself as I am not to skilled on personal insulin usage I have not used insulin in years and it was for a short durations and most of the info I have gotten on how to use insulin properly was from ex-pros and current pros and NPC competitors but even with the guys who I have talked to personally they all had diffrent tips on how to use insulin and the safest way to use it.

One big ass dude who was a ex competitor but still liked to get down to 4-5% around Olympia time who was my steroid guru and nutritionist did not think it was dangerous at all using insulin and how it is the most potent substance you can use and this guy is up there and then there are other guys who I would talk to who were current  NPC bodybuilders and they say you do have to be carefull and do everything perfect as far as eating goes . I have never heard of rinsing ground beef though ???

My final conclusion when it comes to insulin is there is not really a reason to potentially fuck up your health in the long run if you are not  competitive bodybuilding. Insulin is not really for me because I tried getting into competition  
mode but I never felt I could get down below 4-5% safely and their was no real reward for the show anyway so I never competed. I just don't have the genetics. steroids,HG,insulin are the key and help but you still have to have some bad-ass genetics to get anywhere in this sport.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2013, 07:15:19 PM »
6 years back I had the dream of competition , but after realizing what all was involved I said FUCK it I don't gave the time and I enjoy fine foods and drink and I travel all over the place ....... so I've come to accept being way above normal and being above normal in other fields as well .... a bodybuilder is just a bodybuilder and nothing else until they give up bodybuilding ......

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »
this is supposed to impress me?

you better try again penelope or put a shirt on.

I don't give two shits about impressing you, fhaggot. I lol@ your 'permabulker' nonsense and posted a torso pic, since you were so convinced I was obese. just keep telling yourself that. chump.

I don't see what the big deal is or how your bitch ass thinks I advocate guys eating 1000g of carb's a day.

avoid fat when using insulin? that's blasphemy? fuck you're an idiot... just an internet bbing msg board flaming loser. good luck with life.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
6 years back I had the dream of competition , but after realizing what all was involved I said FUCK it I don't gave the time and I enjoy fine foods and drink and I travel all over the place ....... so I've come to accept being way above normal and being above normal in other fields as well .... a bodybuilder is just a bodybuilder and nothing else until they give up bodybuilding ......

So much truth to this statement