Author Topic: INSULIN  (Read 17653 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: INSULIN
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
I don't give two shits about impressing you, fhaggot. I lol@ your 'permabulker' nonsense and posted a torso pic, since you were so convinced I was obese. just keep telling yourself that. chump.

I don't see what the big deal is or how your bitch ass thinks I advocate guys eating 1000g of carb's a day.

avoid fat when using insulin? that's blasphemy? fuck you're an idiot... just an internet bbing msg board flaming loser. good luck with life.

your all over the place here bro.

can you calm down and compose yourself and repeat that please? preferably in English this time.

much thanks.
b

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2013, 05:12:35 AM »
I don't give two shits about impressing you, fhaggot. I lol@ your 'permabulker' nonsense and posted a torso pic, since you were so convinced I was obese. just keep telling yourself that. chump.

I don't see what the big deal is or how your bitch ass thinks I advocate guys eating 1000g of carb's a day.

avoid fat when using insulin? that's blasphemy? fuck you're an idiot... just an internet bbing msg board flaming loser. good luck with life.

damn you eat  1,000 grams of carbs a day? or is that a joke?I didn't even think you used HGH or slin.  you gotta keep in control when you post you keep calling people homo this and homo that. You need a valium or a xanax or meditation , take it easy a little bit! just chill out don't let the forum bother you like this.ESFintness is not new to the game he has been around I was unaware you used HGH or slin though.  Some people think I eat to much protein because I eat 1.5-2 grams of protein a pound a day and not even close to that when it comes to carbs and fat. I keep the fat at 20-30 grams a meal. Mainly 20 grams a meal. My diet is kind of fucked up. Right now I have been trying to go 50/30/20 protein,carbs and fat. I was using 45grams protein, 35grams carbs, 20 grams carbs. I honestly like this new 50/30/20 Ratio.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2013, 11:23:08 AM »
I never advocated the guy eating 1k carbs a day.

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2013, 01:10:40 PM »
I never advocated the guy eating 1k carbs a day.

why did that comment come into play? I eat alot of protein I try to eat 2 grams of protein a pound so 400 grams of protein a day but 1,000 grams of carbs is nutts! Let me see who said that.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2013, 02:08:58 PM »
I don't get why everyone has to bitch at each other. There is valuable advice to be gained from each party. You think Farah's methods are the same as Charles Glass?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2013, 03:36:21 PM »
I don't get why everyone has to bitch at each other. There is valuable advice to be gained from each party. You think Farah's methods are the same as Charles Glass?

I agree. 

Nothing wrong with having an educated argument, but the type of behavior shown in this thread is why i don't even add my two cents sometimes.  A lot of people don't agree with everything i say and i don't agree with everything said in this thread, but there is no need to try to rip someone's head off about it.

8)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 04:09:34 AM »
so guys how would you shoot actrapid in comparison to very fast acting slin (it's somewhat longer acting than humalog for example - between 30 minutes and an hour) ?

should i simply shoot 30 min earlier than i would with humalog?

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:08 AM »
c'mon surely someone can help me out on my road to self-destruction

i wanna die for you bitches!

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2013, 07:12:04 AM »
c'mon surely someone can help me out on my road to self-destruction

i wanna die for you bitches!

Humalog kicks in way faster then humilin-R . give humalog like 15 minutes to start kicking in peaks in close to an hour. Humilin-R takes about 30 minutes to kick in and peaks in 2hours.2.5 hours. Humilin you can usually get away with buying over the counter at a pharmacy.with humalog you need a script to get it.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2013, 07:17:53 AM »
Humalog kicks in way faster then humilin-R . give humalog like 15 minutes to start kicking in peaks in close to an hour. Humilin-R takes about 30 minutes to kick in and peaks in 2hours.2.5 hours. Humilin you can usually get away with buying over the counter at a pharmacy.with humalog you need a script to get it.

yeah, thanks, but my question was - how to shoot the longer acting one?

should i wait with the meal let's say 30 min because it kicks in at that point?

i mean that's pretty much what i've gathered reading about it, but would appreciate some confirmation from guys knowledgeable on the subject  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2013, 12:25:17 PM »
yeah, thanks, but my question was - how to shoot the longer acting one?

should i wait with the meal let's say 30 min because it kicks in at that point?

i mean that's pretty much what i've gathered reading about it, but would appreciate some confirmation from guys knowledgeable on the subject  ;D

with humulinR, id wait 20mins-30mins or so before taking in the carbs, with Humalog I gotta get those carbs in right away... act rapid kicks in just a lil longer than log IME, so i'd take in those carbs the same as I would with log. an extra 5-10mins won't make much difference.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
with humulinR, id wait 20mins-30mins or so before taking in the carbs, with Humalog I gotta get those carbs in right away... act rapid kicks in just a lil longer than log IME, so i'd take in those carbs the same as I would with log. an extra 5-10mins won't make much difference.

thanks !

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 02:47:30 PM »
btw.. I haven't had ActRapid since like 2000/2001 when Paul Borrenson was talking about this "awesome porcine insulin much better utilized by your body than Humalog or the humulin's". lol... I figured I had to try it and when I finally found it, I ended up paying $120 for 2 bottles. lol. I wasn't impressed enough to spend the extra cash, since I had a couple nurse clients that'd get me all the Humalog I wanted, until I realized I preferred HumulinR over both of them.

I'm still looking to try Lantus.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2013, 05:48:49 PM »
lantus has been linked to cancer. it's garbage
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2013, 06:29:57 PM »
lantus has been linked to cancer. it's garbage

How so specifically??

Because all cancer cells have insulin receptors on them... so you could argue that any exogenous insulin is linked to cancer.

dustin

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2013, 09:12:42 PM »
How so specifically??

Because all cancer cells have insulin receptors on them... so you could argue that any exogenous insulin is linked to cancer.

Exactly. Steroids have been linked to cancer too. Doesn't mean that no one should use them. Everything has an inherent risk but those risks are usually so marginal you can ignore them entirely.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
How much is Insulin about in a pharmacy? I've heard $20 but looking online it seems closer to $100. Did prices go up?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »
How much is Insulin about in a pharmacy? I've heard $20 but looking online it seems closer to $100. Did prices go up?

Novolin R at walmart is like $25... some sort of discount program they have. they used to sell Humulin R for the same price, but switched to Novolin.